Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 09

Story Info
Both of them have fears and doubts about the future.
4.6k words
4.6
7.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda Lewis looked over at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. It read 5:45 and she sighed. She hadn't been able to sleep from the thought of what could very well happen later that evening. Jack Nicholson might step out of her life... possibly forever... even though she'd lost count of how many times he'd said he loved her as he took her over and over before he finally fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

Thinking of Jack... Amanda looked over to see him lying beside her sound asleep. She knew that she was head over heels in love with him and even though he had said the words, it was much different than actually meaning them. She reached over and caressed his cheek as he took a deep breath in his sleep. She leaned down and kissed his lips softly, then a little deeper as she felt his hand reach up and tangle in her hair. Jack gave a low growl as she broke the kiss.

"Ready for more already, Amanda? I know I am. We could make love every hour and I'd still crave for my cock to be inside that sweet pussy of yours." He pushed her onto her back and crawled over her, kissing her neck, enjoying another moment with her... knowing it could potentially be one of the last few precious moments he would have with this lovely young woman.

What the fuck are you concerned about, Jack? You know this girl isn't after much more than to get knocked up by you, get a little money, and go on with her life. Why do you care whether or not this could be the last morning you wake up beside her in bed?

Shut the fuck up... I know Amanda wants more than just my seed and my money. She's after the one thing that I've hesitated giving to any one woman... my heart. I haven't even given this much of my heart to Anjelica...

Exactly. And you've known Anjelica for years. You've dated her for years and you're going to throw a good thing away on some girl you just met two days ago? Are you fuckin' stupid? Smarten up and start thinkin' with your dick again... You have pussy right underneath you and she's begging you for it. What are you waiting on?

Jack groaned as he positioned his cock at Amanda's entrance. His hazel eyes never strayed from hers as he thrust into her. Her legs wrapped around his hips and it felt like the most natural feeling in the world. He held still deep inside her without moving at first, just needing to feel the warmth of her pussy for a few seconds. It was like a homecoming.

"Tell me this is what you want Amanda... what you need." He reached down and took her hands, moving them up to pin them above her head.

"Yes Jack... I need this and I want you... I always have and I always will." She linked their fingers together and squeezed his hand as Jack's body started to move within hers.

"Damn it, Amanda... no matter how many times we fuck, you're always so tight... I can barely keep myself from shooting off!" Jack leaned down and kissed her neck and sucked a little, making sure to leave a love mark... HIS love mark. He could tell by her heavy breathing that she was already on the verge of coming. "Say the magic words, sweet girl."

Amanda looked into his eyes. "I love you, Jack. Now fuck me and make me come like only you can... Please! Make me feel good..."

Jack grinned wolfishly as he knew he could do that and started to hammer in and out of her. He closed his eyes and tried to hang on so he could come at the exact moment she did. Amanda extricated one of her hands from his to reach up and place it on his face. Jack opened his eyes and realized that he had exactly what he needed right there with him.

"God... I love you..." He leaned down and kissed her softly as she moaned loudly. Amanda's pussy pulsed around his cock as she came. "That's my girl, Amanda. Now I'm going to make you mine..." Jack thrust inside her as deeply as he could and growled as an intense orgasm shot off from inside him, making his whole body tingle from his head to his toes. "Ahhhh fuck..." He pumped a few more times, putting as much of his seed inside Amanda as he could before pulling out.

Jack rolled over onto his back feeling how hard his heart was beating. He knew it was because of the great fucking, but it was also something more. His heart was being conquered by a girl less than half his age. He turned to look at her and pulled her close to his side. "Amanda, this could be our last morning together and I just want to make the most out of it for the both of us. I just don't know if..."

He looked away and Amanda touched his arm. "Jack, what is it? What don't you know?"

He growled as he got out of the bed. "Goddamn it... I don't know if I'll be strong enough to walk away from you at the end of the fuckin' day. There. Are you fuckin' happy now?" He ran a hand through his hair as he grabbed a robe and walked out onto the patio of their bungalow.

Amanda sat alone in the bed, not sure if she should go comfort the man she'd fallen in love with so hard.Nobody's supposed to comfort Jack Nicholson, right? He'll be fine. He's a tough guy who just needs a minute to clear his thoughts... If that was the case, then why did she get the feeling that he needed to be held just then?

Jack stood on the patio, gripping the rail in front of him as the voices battled inside his head again.

What the fuck is wrong with you? What did you tell her that shit for? Now she's got you, you stupid jerk. She knows that all she has to do is bat her eyes and you profess your so-called love for her. What a bozo you are. What happened to the man who never took shit from anyone, especially some chick that came into your life only two days ago? Jesus, Jack... now you're the one makin' bad puns...

What do ya mean, what happened to me? I'm right here... I'm in love with her. I can't keep my fucking hands off her! I can't get her off my mind... I need to be inside her pussy all the time because it's the safest place for me it seems. I can't help it... She was a virgin and she chose me to pop her cherry... I had no right to take somethin' from her that I can never give back... but there's a reason for everything. Or at least that's what I've heard... I lost my heart the moment she got into my bed...

The only thing you've lost so far is your mind! Next it will be your money if she ends up pregnant with your child...

Jack looked out and noticed that the sky was turning lighter as the sun was rising behind the bungalow, but confusing thoughts continued to bombard him.

A child... my child... Could I just let this woman that I'm in love with walk out of my life because of who I am and what people expect of me? I can't accept that if she's pregnant with my child... Even if she isn't, I still want her in my bed, in my life... forever...

Oh Jack, you are so fuckin' screwed...

He moaned softly as he felt familiar hands rest on his hips for a few seconds, and then her arms wrapped around him from behind.

Amanda spoke up as she rested her chin on his left shoulder. "Are you OK?"

He thought for a second. "I don't know. For once... Jack Nicholson has no clue how to handle things."

She heard the uncertainty in his voice and she couldn't stand the thought that she was causing him to doubt himself.He might doubt his feelings, but I cannot allow him to doubt himself as a man... Amanda pulled his robe open and moved her hands down to fondle his crotch. "Well... why don't you let me handle things for a moment until I remind you that you sure as hell know how to handle me..."

Jack groaned and, despite his tiredness, he immediately felt his loins tingling as her hands caressed his balls and held his flaccid cock firmly in her hand. He relaxed back against her. "Goddamn, Amanda... you're insatiable... You know that? You're like a female version of me..."

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT... No wonder you can't resist her "charms..." She knows your weakness and she's been usin' it against you all fuckin' weekend!!! I told you she's just been usin' you...

No, she's not, Jack... she's been honest with you about wanting a baby and she left the decision up to you as to whether you want to be involved in raising a child with her or not... And she never expected you to love her... she didn't ask for that! In fact... she's more scared now that you're going to shatter her heart... She didn't want you to love her...

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!!! She didn't want you to love her... she just wants your baby and your money... What other proof do you need?!! She's gonna ruin you, Jack...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You may doubt yourself, your own feelings, Jack, but you know you don't doubt her... She's insatiable for you because she loves you... Maybe that's why you're so insatiable for her...

Now it's your turn to SHUT THE FUCK UP... Stop thinkin' with your heart and think with your head instead... Yeah, that head... the one she's strokin' with her fingers... goddamn, that feels good... now get her to stroke it with her mouth... C'mon, you asshole what're you waitin' for?!!!

If she really loves me, I won't have to ask her... See what I mean?!!!

Jack grinned wolfishly and laughed softly when he felt Amanda turn him around to lean against the patio railing as she knelt down in front of him and sucked his dick into her mouth. He groaned softly and let his head flop backward as she laved his cock with her tongue, massaged his balls and sucked him until he was rigid again.

He groaned again as she backed off his dick with one last hard suck and then placed a soft kiss on the tip. He ginned widely as he looked down at her and said, "Damn, Amanda, you really do know how to handle things, don't you, sweet girl?!! Now get up here... so I can handle you!" he growled sexily.

She stood in front of him and he moved away from the patio railing to stand behind her. He dropped the robe from his shoulders so that he was completely naked like she, and then he helped to spread her legs so that her pussy was at just the right height and angle for him to enter her from behind. The tip of his cock was nestled at her wet hole, so he placed his hands over hers braced on the patio railing and gave one quick thrust and buried his dick inside her as they both moaned deeply.

Jack moved his hands up Amanda's arms to her shoulders and pushed her tousled, soft brown hair aside so he could kiss, lick and suck on her neck and shoulders. Then his hands traveled downward, his left hand cupping and fondling her breasts and his right hand moving between her thighs to stroke his fingers on her clit as he fucked her slowly and tenderly.

"Goddamn, Amanda..." he groaned next to her left ear. "I just can't get enough of your sweet pussy! I don't think I'll ever get tired of fuckin' you..."

Amanda arched her back and lifted her arms to clutch at the back of his head as she ground her ass against his hips, helping to bury his cock further inside her. "Mmmm... Jaaaack... I'll never get tired of you fuckin' me, either! I just love your dick, you sexy old man..."

WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE JUST SAY?!!!

"OLD MAN?!!! Who the fuck are you callin' OLD?!!! Do you think an OLD man would be able to fuck you like THIS?!!!" Jack growled at her as he pulled her back, bent her over and gripped her hips to start slamming into her hard and fast. Amanda screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her.

"That's right, you little bitch... don't you ever forget how fast and how hard I can make you come!!!" As soon as he felt her climax waning, he reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, tugging on it to make her stand up straight and wrapped his left arm around her body to pin her against him. "And don't you ever call me an OLD man again! You got that?!!!" he growled in her left ear as he roughly pawed at her breasts, still grinding his hard cock up inside her.

Amanda groaned deeply. This was the Jack Nicholson she'd been craving... the powerful, sexy, horny man who knew what he wanted from a woman and how to take it!!! "Oh GOD... YEEESSS, JACK!!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!! MAKE ME COME AGAIN!!!" she yelled. She moaned loudly as he bent her over and started plowing into her again. Then she froze and slapped her hand over her mouth.

From somewhere to the left of their private patio, they heard a man's voice yell, "Oh, for cryin' out loud! Would you two go fuck inside, please?!!! Some of us are still tryin' to sleep!!!"

Then she burst out laughing as Jack yelled back, "HEY... I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, BUDDY, IF YOU'D RATHER BE SLEEPIN' THAN FUCKIN'!!!"

The man's voice yelled again, "Just... try to keep it down a little, would ya?!!! My wife can be a real bitch if she doesn't get enough sleep..."

Then a woman's voice jumped in. "BITCH!!! I was goin' to suggest that we get to fuckin', too... but I guess you can forget about that, now..."

Her voice trailed off as she obviously went back inside, and the man's voice trailed behind her. "Honey... I didn't mean it that way..."

Jack and Amanda just stood there laughing... their moment of hot, hard sex busted up by a man who could've gotten lucky himself if he'd only kept his mouth shut! Jack hugged her to him for a moment and then turned and walked them back into the bedroom. He laid down on the bed and guided Amanda on top of him. "It's your turn, sweet girl. Show me how good you can fuck me and how fast you can make me come!"

He lifted his arms and propped his head in his hands, making himself comfortable, and just lay there watching her while she rode his cock. After just a few minutes of pounding on him, she had another orgasm, but he didn't feel any closer than when she first lowered herself onto him. "Oh, come on, Amanda, you're gonna hafta do better than that..." he chuckled.

She lifted her head and stared down at him in frustration. "Goddamn it, Jack... I can't help it if I can get off on your cock faster than I can get you off! You're gonna hafta help me, here! What do you need? Tell me what you need and I'll do it!"

He stared up at her, almost as frustrated. "I don't know what I need, Amanda. I only know what I want... and what I want is to just stay inside you... You may have one hell of a time tryin' to get me off 'cause my dick is perfectly content to stay right where it is..."

Amanda smiled sexily as she leaned down and stretched herself out to lie more on top of him. "Is that so, Jack? Well, good... because I'm perfectly content to let your dick stay right where it is, too. So... I'll just lie here and wriggle my hips like so... and nibble and lick on your neck and ears all I want... and rub my nipples on your chest... and kiss you deeply... Mhhhh..." she moaned as she thrust her tongue into his mouth when he parted his lips as soon as she put her mouth on his.

Very quickly, Jack figured out how Amanda could make him come. All she had to do was kiss him... Amanda's kiss had driven him wild from the first moment his lips had touched hers. Her lush lips and her soft tongue knew just how to evoke images in his mind that drove him right over the edge. That was why the only way Jack could keep fucking her for a while was to take her from behind so he didn't have such easy access to her hot mouth.

Amanda kept her mouth glued to Jack's as she brought her knees up and started slowly and sensuously riding his cock again, all the while moaning with intense pleasure, which also added fuel to the fire she was stoking inside him.

Jack took his hands from behind his head and gripped her cheeks as she kissed him, sliding his hands to push her hair back from her face and his so they could breath easier. She broke the kiss suddenly to straighten up and rotate her hips on his cock, moaning loudly and arching her back as the movement triggered another orgasm for her. His hands slid from her face and neck down her chest to her breasts as he kneaded them and pinched her nipples gently, causing her to moan even louder as her climax intensified. He could feel her cunt throbbing on his dick...

Suddenly, Amanda hunched forward again and dove down to crush her mouth to his and swipe her tongue inside a few times before backing off and pleading in a hoarse whisper, "Please, Jack... come for me! Tell me what to do to make you come!"

He grasped her face again. "Just kiss me, Amanda," he groaned deeply. "Just kiss me!" he pleaded hoarsely.

Mmmm....!!!" She moaned desperately once more as she bit his lower lip and then parted his lips and plunged her tongue inside his mouth to stroke his and then suck it between her lips, inviting him to invade her mouth the same way his cock was invading her pussy. Amanda heard Jack's moan deepen as his hips began to buck beneath her.

She countered his movements and slammed herself onto his dick as she felt him erupt inside her, grunting softly from the force of her thrusts. She slowed as he did, matching the movement of his hips with hers, grinding with him as his climax abated. Then she suddenly collapsed. The long night without sleep, the hours spent vigorously fucking the night before and so far that morning finally caught up to her. She lay on top of him, panting raggedly and her eyes refused to open.

"Amanda... are you OK?" Jack asked worriedly.

"Mm mm..." was all she could manage.

"What's wrong, sweet girl?" he asked softly as he stroked her hair away from her face.

"Just a little tired at the moment, that's all..." she forced softly past her lips that didn't want to move from where they rested against his neck.

Jack chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her. "I've done most of the work up until these last fifteen minutes or so, and you're the one who's tired?!!! And you had the nerve to call me an 'old' man?" He felt her shaking slightly as she laughed with him. "Well... rest for a few minutes, sweet girl, and then I want you to come for a walk with me. I'm not tired enough to go back to sleep yet, and I think this would be a good time to talk about what's going on between us. I think we need to try and figure out where to go from here... don't you?"

Amanda sighed heavily and nodded in agreement, too afraid to try to say anything for fear that her voice would give away how scared she was to think about any kind of "future" with Jack Nicholson. Every time she tried to imagine a "future" with him, it always ended with her heart broken because she expected that some day, Jack would be... "Jack" and it would shatter her love for him because he did it to her...

She could love him the way he was because it was other women whose hearts were being broken... this time, it would be hers...

**********

Neither one of them had any clue where to start. Jack and Amanda were strolling along the cool sand where the edges of the waves were washing ashore on Arroyo Burro Beach in Santa Barbara just below the bluff where their bungalow was perched at Pacific Views Inn & Cottages. They had stood together at the top of the bluff and watched the sun rise over the eastern horizon before making their way down the path to the beach below.

Jack had donned a pair of shorts and a shirt, which he'd left unbuttoned. It was fluttering at his sides and behind him in the early morning breeze. Amanda couldn't help but notice how sexy he looked.

And Jack kept glancing at Amanda. The soft, thin material of the calf-length sleeveless dress she was wearing was plastered to the front of her body by the stiff, cool breeze. It was obvious she was naked beneath the dress... her hard nipples were poking straight forward and the skirt of the dress flapped behind her bare legs, as it was unbuttoned to her upper thighs. Jack shook his head and chuckled to himself as he felt his cock stirring again.

Goddamn, Jack... you're supposed to be talking to her... not thinking about taking her over to one of those big rocks, pinning her against it and fucking her again...

He reached out and took her hand as they were walking. "Amanda... I really don't know how I want this weekend to end... I'm looking forward to taking you to the Lakers game tonight, but after that... I just don't know what I see happening next."

12