Seduce me, Jack... Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce was so shocked at first that, for a few moments, he just stared at her. He took her hand as they both stood and then picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom, staring into her eyes the whole way, hoping not to see any hesitation from her. He sighed with relief when all he saw in her warm brown eyes was desire as he set her down next to the bed and started to remove her clothes.

Amanda stared up at him as he lowered the zipper on the back of her dress. It was a fitted dress with spaghetti straps and the only undergarment she was wearing was her bikini panties. When he pulled the dress from her body and the fire in his eyes roared up a notch, she felt the need to make sure he wasn't going to be disappointed. "Bruce... you do realize that I am no longer a virgin..."

He grinned sexily. "Yes, Amanda... I could tell the night we ran into each other at the Halloween party that you had lost your innocence... And I must say that I'm kind of glad now that I'm not the man to be taking your virginity."

"What?!!! Why?" she asked in confusion as he had told her that was why she'd driven him crazy all those years ago... because he'd wanted them to lose their innocence together.

"This is why," he growled as he took her right hand and placed it on the front of his pants and pressed her palm to his huge, hard dick. A jolt of excitement coursed through him when she gasped and moaned softly as she rubbed her hand on his aching shaft. "Because I'm afraid I would've really hurt you in my awkwardness and eagerness to take your virgin pussy. I don't know how many men you've been with, but have you ever had a cock this big inside you?"

Amanda swallowed and shook her head slowly as she stared at him with lust and desire. "Oh, God, Bruce... you never even gave me the chance to explain the night you broke up with me that the reason I was so frightened of you was because touching your cock turned me on as much as I'd ever been turned on before and I knew if I got my hand on it, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from pulling you inside me! I wanted you... more than I ever thought I could ever want anyone... and it scared me. I just wasn't ready then! But I am now... I want to feel your huge cock inside me... Fuck me, Bruce... fuck me now!"

Bruce growled again as she helped him shed his clothes. Then she kicked her shoes off and he removed her panties and then picked her up and laid her on the bed, pausing to reach into his nightstand drawer and pull out a box of condoms. He stared down at her as he opened one and then moved over top of her and took her hand to help him roll it down over his thick, eight-inch shaft, their eyes burning at each other the whole time.

Then he placed the head at her warm, wet entrance and paused as he asked huskily, "Are you sure you're ready now, Amanda? Are you really ready to feel me inside you? Are you ready to let me love you?"

Amanda hesitated. She knew she wanted Bruce to fuck her... she'd been wondering for a long time what it would feel like to be fucked by a cock that huge. There was no question that her desire for him had returned and she'd begun to trust him again, but when he asked her if she was ready to let him love her, she didn't know the answer to that. She was hoping to find out when he took her body... If she had no thoughts or longings for Jack at all while Bruce was loving her, she figured she would have the answer.

She bent her knees and spread her thighs wide as she moved her hands down his back to his ass and gripped his firm cheeks and growled, "Just take me, Bruce!" Then she gasped and groaned as he suddenly thrust his huge shaft inside her. "Ohhhhh... my GOD...!!!" she breathed as she felt her flesh stretching to accommodate him.

"Oh God, Amanda..." Bruce groaned as he stared down at her. "You're so tight, baby! This is why I'm glad I wasn't you're first... I might've hurt you so bad that you'd never have wanted to have sex again! Are you OK, baby? Is your tight little pussy ready to be fucked by my big dick now?" he asked her sexily, somehow sensing that she merely wanted to find out how compatible they were sexually before she decided whether she could love him again.

Amanda nodded and then closed her eyes as he began to move inside her. She was immediately almost overwhelmed by the physical sensations of her pussy being so completely filled and she couldn't help but moan in pleasure and move her body with his. As his thrusts got harder and deeper, she could feel her body nearing the point of release but something kept holding her back... there was something missing...

"I love you, Amanda..." His hoarse whisper sounded just like Jack's voice. She half sobbed and half groaned as she clung to the body moving on top of hers and wrapped herself around him as she came... her pussy throbbing around the huge shaft pumping frantically inside her...

Amanda let Bruce make love to her several times that night, and each time Amanda could not come unless she let herself imagine or believe that it was Jack making love to her. She had her answer... She would never be ready for Bruce Temple to love her... and she didn't know how to tell him there was only one man she wanted to love her... And Jack Nicholson was the only man Amanda Lewis would probably ever love again...

But she'd pushed him away one too many times and his ego couldn't take any further rejection... she hadn't heard anything from him since he'd given her that necklace just after Christmas and she'd angrily sent him away when he told her Anjelica was waiting at his house for him. She was beginning to believe that Jack would never leave Anjelica... he might keep coming to her every so often when he'd missed her sweet pussy for too long, but he'd always go back to Anjelica...

Bruce had told Amanda that he loved her... that he'd always loved her and he was willing to wait as long as she needed to be sure of her feelings for him... she was honest with him that she was not in love with him. But she did enjoy the feel of his huge cock fucking her, even if the only way she could come was to think of Jack and hear his voice inside her head telling her how much he loved her... What harm was there in that? Bruce had always known she had a thing for Jack Nicholson... it wasn't like she was cheating on him.

Amanda's doubts that she'd ever see Jack again were reinforced when she and Bruce were watching the Academy Awards on Monday, April 11, 1988 and saw Jack and Anjelica sitting together. Amanda was very disappointed when Jack didn't win the Best Actor Oscar for his role in Ironweed, and she found it very ironic that all of his last three movies were up for some kind of Academy awards.

She wondered how disappointed Jack felt that he didn't win the Oscar that night. She found out a couple nights later... and so did Bruce...

12