Seduced Aboard a Cruise Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived, they were incredibly gracious and relaxing. Carol had made coffee and served a light snack as we settled into their living room for lots of small talk. None of it was about sex, just normal small talk. That is one of the reasons why we had chosen a couple with experience—they would know how WE were feeling; excited, scared, horny, apprehensive, concerned--all at the same time. They told us that at the present time they were with one other couple and had been with them the entire 20 plus years of their swinging life. And they told us they knew everything we were probably thinking.

After maybe 45 minutes, Bob asked Katie if she wanted to see the rest of the house and they walked out of the living room and never came back. After maybe another 10 minutes Carol got up; took my hand and led me off. We had agreed to separate rooms. I knew Katie would have plenty of things to think about and didn't need the pressure of having ME watch her. I didn't want that for her—or for me.

FRED'S FIRST SWAP WITH CAROL

Carol and I entered her room and closed the door. There was a dim light on near the bed. She came up to me and gently kissed me and started to unbutton my shirt. I put my arms around her and kissed her on the mouth, softly. It all seemed so natural. In a short time, we were both naked and in her bed. She was rubbing me all over, and I was softly touching her everywhere I could reach. We just used our hands to explore each other's body. Her hand eventually slipped down to my penis, and as she first touched me she felt I was hard.

Without a word, she gently pulled me up, and in and in less than a minute I was cumming inside her. OMG—what a rush, what a feeling. Cumming inside another woman-again. Knowing she had at least 40 other lovers, knowing she was taking my swinger virginity, she knew that at any moment I could have thought about Katie and Bob and lost the moment and gone soft; knowing all those things and just giving her body to me and helping me cum inside her and forget everything else except the exquisite pleasure of the moment. Nothing else mattered, nothing at all, just feeling her and cumming inside her. I loved her for it.

When I was spent, she softly kissed me and told me I had just lost my swinger virginity. We fell into a deep embrace and I was kissing her. I just loved her for making it so easy. In a few minutes she gently put her hands on my head and slowly guided me to her sex. She was smooth shaven, glistening, and I could see some wetness running out. Was it from her or from me or from both? I didn't know and didn't really care. All I knew was I wanted her again and would do anything to make that happen.

I started softly mouthing her, taking her clit gently between my lips and slowly sucking it into my mouth, flicking my tongue all over the end of it, then sticking my tongue as far into her as I could, my lips getting coated with her juices and with my cum, and then do it over and over and over. She started writhing around and moving to get it just like she wanted it until she started to orgasm. It built slowly, but she had a big orgasm and then gently pulled my head up to her and kissed me, slowly inserting her tongue into my mouth, which was coated with cum and juice and then she started to deeply french kiss me. I had never ever done anything like this before and found myself getting aroused again—so fast after just cumming maybe 20 minutes ago. We switched between me mouthing her womanhood, licking her clit and french kissing for a long time. By then she had another, much larger orgasm and I was rock hard.

She urged me in again, and this time I did not cum right away. I was able to just enjoy the inside of her body, slowly, no hurry, feeling her every contraction. I loved feeling her skin on mine, all wet and slippery and so warm. We rolled over and she was on top, and leaned back as far as she could, pressing me against her "G" spot and rode me up and down until she was into a very INTENSE orgasm which seemed to go on and on and on. Then she collapsed on top of me, and I started cumming inside her for the second time. GOD—this was the best sex ever I was thinking. So glad we picked an experienced couple.

KATIE DESCRIBES HER FIRST TIME WITH BOB

Bob led me to a bedroom and as we entered, I knew it was going to change my life. I had no idea what to expect or how to react but was also intrigued knowing he had so many other women. Right then I decided to commit. The worst thing that could happen is I might regret it, but if I didn't try it I would probably have remorse, which would be worse I thought. He wasn't at all hurried, nor was he pushy. He just put his arms around me and told me that nothing would happen that I didn't want to happen. That helped. He kissed me tenderly and finding no resistance put his arms around me and began to slowly unbutton me. My blouse dropped to the floor and then he unzipped my skirt and let it fall. Next, he unlatched my bra and dropped it. I felt my nipples start to harden. He told me I was beautiful. He was so gentle that I was never embarrassed or frightened. I slipped into bed and pulled the top sheet over and reached down and slid my panties off.

He KNEW I was most likely scared and totally apprehensive, and he KNEW he was going to be just my third man EVER. He knew it would happen and was not in any hurry. He wanted me to ache for him so bad, that I would forget about any moral or social issues and just want him inside me. There was no time limit. He slipped his pants off, then his shirt, turned out the light and I heard hip slip his underwear off just before he climbed into bed.

He was so slow, so gentle, softly rubbing my body, eventually lightly kissing me and then working his hands all over my body. I felt myself beginning to relax and could sense the melting down my inhibitions. Eventually I realized my breathing became heavier and he was feeling my breasts, which I LOVE. My nipples were now very hard. Next, he slowly kept working his hands down my belly, all over my thighs, and then finally touching my entrance with his fingers—very lightly. It must have taken the better part of an hour, but finally I was relaxed, comfortable and quietly moaning. It was a signal to him and I felt myself getting wet. It was then he mounted me, and very very gently pushed his penis against me, just barely touching my wet lips, not pushing, not forcing, just letting me feel it And I knew he wanted to be inside me.

That was the moment when I realized we were REALLY going to do it, and my body just quivered as I had a gigantic anticipation orgasm right then, before he was even a little inside. I just felt his body, and my mind was urging me to take him in; to feel him inside me. At that point, nothing else mattered. I wasn't thinking about right or wrong, or Fred, or morals or anything except feeling him inside me. It was like a million little pin pricks that didn't hurt but just made me tingle all over. All I could think of was to have him take me. He was still hovering just at my entrance when I just arched my back, lifting myself into him; feeling him penetrate my outer lips and start inside. He took it slow, little by little sliding deeper and deeper until he was completely IN.

I couldn't have imagined how good it would feel until he was inside me. There was no shame, no apprehension and no regret. All I could feel was my inner body oozing liquid, feeling it run around him, feeling myself get slippery and never wanting the moment to end. It was so much better than the feeling I had the very first time I had sex with my boyfriend years ago.

This was going to be OUR moment, and I just left behind any thoughts about anything in the past and forgot about everything except wanting to feel him cum inside me. All I wanted was to enjoy sex for the pure lust of it. I wished we could just stay in that extremely pleasurable moment forever.

As I felt him slowly move I could feel his hardness, wanting him to keep moving, aching to feel him; wanting every nerve ending to feel his motion, every nerve ending to begin feeling like it was going to explode. Then, as we were deep in that heavenly moment, I felt him begin to convulse, and felt his cum pumping into me, felt the warmth of it, felt the wetness of it and thought that he was only the third man ever to cum inside me and I wanted him to cum for an hour. I was SO into it, and I just didn't care about anything else—not at that moment—and then I had a GIGANTIC orgasm, quivering and convulsing and moving my hips; trying to get him farther in... until we were both finally SPENT.

We just cuddled after, reliving every blessed second of our first time. After awhile I leaned over and softly kissed him, them moved my hands slowly, over his face, down his arms, back to face and neck, then slowly down his body. I skipped his penis, instead moving very slowly, soft as possible, to touch his balls. Just little touches, and gradually I felt him start to harden. It began little by little but kept growing. As it did I leaned down and gently took his most sensitive skin, right at the end of his penis, and put my lips on it, softly licking him as he continued to get harder and harder. Still using my fingers softly on his balls, I kept gently licking him. Finally, he could not stand it any more and pulled my mouth up to his and deeply kissed me. Then he rolled me on my back and moved his face down on me, using his lips and tongue as tools, feeling his cum oozing out of me, but feeling my body react by creating more love drops from my internal body, beginning to coat my sex all over again. He did this until I once again had a cataclysmic orgasm.

I thought I was going to faint, my orgasm was THAT intense. And then I had the overwhelming rush to feel him inside again. I wanted to feel him IN me again and feel him cumming again. I pulled him up, and guided him in. Not so slowly this time, more urgency, WANTING him in as deep as I could get him. He was so hot—literally. He felt a degree or two hotter.

He was able to hold off a long time. Moving slowly, deliberately, gently in and out, and around and around. I felt myself welling up again and slipped into another orgasm; only this one didn't end. It would get incredibly intense, then lighten up as I finished my orgasm, but then went immediately into another, feeling the buildup until the intensity reached an ever-higher level until finally he exploded, pumping more of his cum as I clutched him, wrapping my legs around him; pulling him inside; opening myself to all of him. I only remember that this was the most incredible series of orgasms I had ever felt; it was like heaven and I continued convulsing long after he had finished and pulled out. I wanted it to last forever. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

FRED'S REVIEW OF OR FIRST SWAP

Bob and Katie must have had a great first time, or a long cool down period, but eventually they came back to the living room. Carol and I were already there, sipping another coffee and just talking quietly so as not to disturb them. Katie looked like she had been ravaged but could only smile and demurely ask for coffee.

Bob and Carol kept us there for another half hour, asking us to look at each other and tell what we had experienced. They asked us to say precisely what we felt from the moment Bob took Katie to see the rest of the house, to when she finally relaxed, to her first orgasm at his first intimate touch. And for me to tell how Carol realized I could lose it all. But then she took me INSIDE at first chance; and told me that now I was not a virgin anymore; and most of all, for both of us to look at each other and tell each other how much we enjoyed this first time.

Katie and Carol immediately put another date on the calendar for the next week. We were hooked—in one night becoming SWINGERS—thanks to the immaculate preparation Bob and Carol had prepared for us. Neither of us ever had any regrets nor did we ever look back.

Since then, we have been exclusive with them. The original plan was we would eventually meet their other couple but in a matter of months, that woman was diagnosed with what turned out to be a fatal disease and their sex relationship with them ended. I think they had sex with that couple only a few times after they took our virginity. Since then it's been just the four of us—Bob and Carol and Fred and Katie. We see them once each week, not always the same night, but once a week, unless we are out of town. If we do miss a week, we usually do a make- up night after we get home.

The four of us have pushed swinging way past what anyone would recommend. We don't fuck each other, we have 2-3 hours each week in separate rooms where we make love to each other's spouse. It is deep, intimate and very close. Carol is the sexiest woman ever for me and Bob and Katie just love being with each other. But we limit it to once a week and have never even talked about an overnight.

We KNOW none of us would ever leave their spouse, but we all know we are addicted to each other. And those 2 or 3 hours each week is OUR time with the other person. We allow ourselves to be IN LOVE with each other and during that special time, Carol is the most important woman in the world to me and Katie is to Bob. Later, after we get home, then Katie is once again the most important woman in my world as she and I make warm and passionate and intimate love to finish each swap night while we drive each other over the top by describing every detail of our time with Bob and Carol. It is incredible. We would never recommend what we do to any other swingers as most could not handle it. But it works for us.

We have agreed we will never end this relationship, even at the first death. We will continue until just one of us is left. If it's just men, or just women, then we'll be just friends with memories as none of us are bi. But friends forever.

We also have discussed on many occasions what we might have done had we met 30 years earlier. We all agree that we would intentionally have had sex with each other's spouse on the calendar night of conception with the intent to get pregnant. The ultimate sexual purpose. The ultimate intimacy. The ultimate turn-on and the highest purpose of sex. Of course, we can't go back, but we all agree we would have done it. I've told Katie that had she ever become pregnant by Bob, I think I would have loved her even more knowing she had given her deepest affection and intimacy to him and I would have felt a big part of that. I think Bob and Carol feel much the same. But we would not recommend this to most swingers. We have a very special and extremely rare relationship with Bob and Carol.

THE SEDUCTION OF FRED AND KATIE

After nearly two years of being with Bob and Carol, and loving the sex, and the intimacy, and the privacy, and the closeness, and the exclusivity, we found ourselves on a cruise ship in Europe. We would be gone 10 days and miss a week with Bob and Carol, but that has happened before.

This was a very high-end cruise, lots of wealthy people, mostly Europeans. On the second day, quite by chance we were seated for breakfast with a couple who turned out to be from UK. Good looking couple, probably about our ages, but we never asked each other. They were quick, and clever and we enjoyed talking with them. We met them again at lunch the next day when they saw us walk in and waved us over—there were two seats left at their table. We had no way to know they were looking for us. Again, we loved the conversation and got to know each other better.

That afternoon we had a tour and talked every now and then while on the tour. They were very nice and very interesting; and good looking and sexy. That night we were in the lounge. It was a smaller ship with only 1 main bar and lounge. We were with some people and they were with some UK friends. There was music and dancing and eventually Rob came over and asked Katie to dance after noticing that she and I were not dancing. I had no objection of course, knowing Katie likes to dance and I am a real klutz.

He came back a little while later and again asked Katie to dance. This time, when she rejoined me at the bar she said "WOW".

I asked what that meant, and she said she would tell me after the cruise. But I pressed the issue. She finally blurted out that he told her he fell in love with her at first sight in the dining room and she was both flattered and a little scared. Pretty forward she thought, but maybe it was the drinks giving him more courage than most of us normally have. I just laughed and told her to look at his shoe size. For those that don't know, the RUMOR is that shoe size is correlated to PENIS size. I truly have no idea whether that is true but threw it at Katie just to be funny.

About 10 minutes later, his wife, Lynn came up to me and asked ME to dance. Looking back, I am thinking this was a plan for her to get ME on the floor, leaving him to get her again without seeming too forward. I told Lynn I was flattered but I am just a klutz on the dance floor. However, she insistently grabbed my hand and told me to just stand up and wiggle and I finally just did it to be polite. She did look good though, long legs and well dressed.

Now that I was up I must admit it was a kinda fun, so we stayed out for maybe 3 dances. Of course, Rob was by then asking Katie for yet another dance, and she jumped at it. The last dance was a slow one, and I was trying to keep in rhythm but felt Lynn push close to me; closer than I would have imagined. I couldn't help myself. She was dressed in tight leather pants and looked stunning. I just smiled and told Lynn that the two of them were a good-looking couple. She laughed and said Rob thought Katie was beautiful.

After the music stopped, Katie and I went back to the bar, and they went back to their seats at a table with several others—friends from UK. Katie said - you looked pretty good out there and I admitted that no one else cares what I am doing, no one is really watching, and it was kinda fun. She said Rob was really a good dancer, and that their friends would be leaving shortly, and he had asked her if they might join us. Katie had told him we'd love it.

So maybe 15 minutes later, the music went on break, their friends had left, and they walked over to us. We were just making small talk and got another drink. Then the music started and without another word, Rob had Katie back on the dance floor and Lynn had me up and wiggling. She told me they both thought we were so sexy; and I replied that we thought they were an extremely attractive couple and that I loved her leather pants.

Then she steered the conversation to UK, and said they had a bunch of great and very close friends. I said we also had a group of close friends back in the US. Neither of us had any idea we were both thinking of sexual friends. In a surprise move, she abruptly changed the subject completely and told us she thought most Europeans have a lot less hang ups about things than we American have.

Strange turn I thought and wondered where she was going with this. Little did I know she was springing the trap. As I said at the start of this story, we think we are smart people. It never occurred to me that we were about to be seduced, totally and completely.

Not knowing anything else to say or where she was heading, I just asked her for an example.

She said Europeans thought we were way more into politics than they are. I was thinking she might be heading for Brexit and have had that discussion with other Europeans on other trips. But I didn't want to go there or to our Government so didn't pursue it and instead asked her if she thought we were hung up on anything else.

Her answer took me by complete surprise. She thought that we were overly hung up sex. As examples she mentioned our news coverage, our grocery store tabloids and even our conversations often revolve around sex and cheating and affairs and high-profile divorces such as the President's son. And my answer to that was I thought it was no different anywhere in the world. She somewhat agreed; but continued by saying that Europeans have a much different background and it's not as much of a problem for them because they have a far more casual attitude about sex than we do. She was now drawing me in as I look back.