Seduced Against Her Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mysterion
mysterion
26 Followers

She twisted to get a little space between us and as she did her leg crossed mine grazing my hardened member. She had a look of embarrassment as she recognized what she had done.

"Sorry" she said, moving her leg a little away from my growing erection. I tried to pull back a little to give her more space. The heat of the room was beginning to get to me, and the heat of our bodies was rising as well. Then she did something I wasn't expecting. She reached up my leg and gently rubbed my sore cock. She let her hand caress it one time, then she yanked it away.

I was agog. My mouth hung open and my penis began to throb.

"You!" She snarled angrily. "Now you go and do that!"

"Me?!" I cried out. "Hey I am not the one who did that." I protested.

"You've done all of this!" She cried "you are trying to make it impossible for me resist. You are trying to seduce me, and I won't have it." She pouted.

I burst out laughing and turned to put my feet on the floor. We were now sitting side by side. She started to laugh as well then hit me in the shoulder.

"Quit it." She yelled "This is not funny" She said beating me softly with her fist.

I turned and grabbed her fist mid punch and held it with one hand. She was a little off balance, and looked a little surprised by this. Her expression turned to fear as I began to draw her to me by her fist. She started to voice a 'no' but I caught her words mid-breath with a kiss. She struggled for a second but I didn't let up. I pressed her body to me and pulled at her lips with mine.

She struggled for a second or two then seemed to give up. The strength in her arm left her and I let it go. She reached for my neck and clung to me as we kissed passionately. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and rubbed her back with one hand. She ran her nails down my neck with one hand and gripped my thigh with her other. She moved over to me and was soon straddling me. We were kissing frantically and breathing heavy. I let my hands roam up and down her back. I pulled at her pajamas and reached cupped her firm buttocks. She inched up my body and had two hands on my neck and face. We lost our balance and fell to her bed. She pushed my down and pulled at the shirt I was wearing. The buttons flew from my best shirt, but I could barely recognize that. I fumbled with her shirt and since it was oversized I was able to pull it off her, over her head, without unbuttoning the wet shirt. Her breasts bounced free and she arched her back slightly. I ran my hands up her body and cupped those marvelous brests in my hands. My fingers tightened on her pert nipples. This elicited a soft moan. She reached for the band on my underwear and started to pull it downwards. There wasn't much room from where she was sitting atop me, but she managed to drag them down enough for my fully erect cock to spring into the air. She had a hungry look on her face as she did.

"I've heard about this." She cooed, "now I know what they were talking about." She said with wide eyes. I had seen several women that Sally knew, but I didn't know which one would've shared so intimate a detail with her. In any event she did not seem disappointed.

She dismounted from atop my legs and pulled my underwear clear off my body, throwing them across the room somewhere. Then she dropped to her knees on the floor. She reached across the bed and grabbed my dick in one hand and started to stroke it up and down.

"Well so much for my plans." She laughed to herself as she pulled on my engorged member. "Might as well make the most of this." She said continuing with her ministrations.

I wasn't about to complain, no matter how unflattering her speech was, so long as she didn't let go. She played with my thing for a few more seconds, stripped off her own pants, then got back up and straddled me again. This time, my cock was inches from her well trimmed red bush. She inched forward a slowly, with a look of some apprehension, all the while her gaze was locked on my cock. I reached for her hips and helped ease her forward. She slid up the length of my cock. Her wetness coating me as each inch of my hard shaft rubbed against her clitoris and vulva. When she reached the tip she rose up a little, my cock tilted like a jouster's lance and lined up with her entrance. She reached a point where she was perpendicular to my legs then slowly, achingly she started downward. It was so tight she grimaced slightly as her lips were parted to let me into her. She stopped halfway down to rest and gather her strength, then she pushed downward until she had gotten me all inside her. We just stayed in that position for a moment. It seemed like and eternity. Finally, slowly she began to rock back and forth and up and down on my cock. The feeling was amazing. I was still amazed that I was there inside her. Such thoughts soon left my mind as the pleasure began to build. I didn't want this to go quick, I wasn't really sure it was happening and I wanted it to last.

We increased the speed of our movements. She was like a lioness, her nails were digging into my chest, her legs were moving her hips in a steady motion. I gripped her ass and held on for the ride. She had her eyes closed and she was biting her lips, presumably to keep quiet. It was almost as though she herself did not want to admit what we were doing. But she couldn't say she wasn't enjoying it. I started to pump back with my hips and legs. Soon the old bed was creaking and moaning under our weight. She started to moan in rhythm with our movements.

It is hard to describe the feelings. We were a perfect match. My cock seemed to be in contact with her at every point along its surface. She seemed to respond to every movement with the perfect counter movement.It was as though we didn't have to do anything to make our love perfect. My hands, and legs, and mouth seemed to move of their own will. And whenever they did, they met with some part of her soft flesh: her round buttocks, her firm breasts, her soft lips, or flittering eye lids. I touched her, and simultaneously felt the reciprocal touch. It was as though I couldn't focus on her, I couldn't relax and accept her ministrations. We were both in action as one organism.

We fucked like this for some time. My legs ached, my cock was throbbing inside her. She was getting languid with her movements. The room was sticky hot and smelled of sex. The bedding was disheveled and tossed over the side. I was lying in a pool of sweat. When I didn't think I could last any longer, she slowed down, she seemed exhausted. She breathed hard and fell onto my shoulder, my cock still in her. Her mouth kissed my skin, and then whispered into my ear.

"How can you do that? Why won't you cum?"

"What do you mean, I've barely done anything." I panted, my cocked still pumping inside her without her help.

She pulled off of me with a sigh. As she did, we both whimpered from the sensation. She rolled over and pulled herself up on her knees. I pulled myself up and moved behind her. It was an inviting sight. Her heart shaped ass was swaying in the air, in part from her exhaustion, the alcohol, and from desire. I moved closer and ran my hand down her shapely back drawing a bead of sweat along with my fingers. She arched her back and lay her chest down on the bed. Her red hair was tussled over her head and her hands were gripping the sheets of the bed. I rubbed the rosebud of her asshole gently and caused her to wriggle under my touch.

"No. not there. " she protested softly.

"Relax." I said dipping my head to the space between her legs. I started to lick and nibble at her dripping wet pussy. I ran my tongue up and down between her lips and sucked gently on her clit. She started to rock her hips even more as I continued my labors. Her moans became more and more pronounced as I continued. I continued to rub her asshole as I did so, inserting just the tip of my finger. She responded by pushing against it and rocking even more. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and elicited yet another series of moans. These culminated in an ever heightening moan, louder and louder and finally then a scream.

"Ah ah ahhhh!" She cried. Her body spasmed and her legs buckled sending her falling to the bed.

"Oh god.. I wish I had known, before" She cried out, between panting.

I didn't give her a chance to linger over the orgasm though. I pulled myself up onto my knees and moved forward. I pulled on her hips and she obliged me by lifting herself to her knees again. This time I moved in behind her, she was ready for me. She reached back and fished around for my cock. I didn't hide it from her, and soon she had it in one hand. She guided my manhood to her wet hole and rubbed the tip of it against her. I started to rock gently so the tip would push inside her. She stopped for a moment and seemed to line herself up. Then she moved back letting my cock plow its way into her inviting pussy. I felt a new energy as I started to pump into her.

"Don't go slow this time, fuck me hard and cum inside me!" She commanded.

I was happy to oblige. I started to move slowly building my momentum. I grabbed her hips to hold her against me and continued to pump into her. Soon I was moving rapidly in and out of her. I was pounding into her and she was emitting quick staccato yelps as I did. She was moving against me and clawing at the bedsheets which were now curled around her hands. I continued to drive into her like a madman. Now I was beginning to wonder how long I could stand it. The combination of alcohol and lust had given me near superhuman endurance. I knew the right amount of alcohol could prolong sex, but for the first time, it didn't seem to diminish the pleasure. It was so intense. The feelings of my cock getting ravaged by the pummeling I was giving her. She seemed to feel it too. Her cried were getting more earnest, more urgent. Neither of us could last much longer. I was worried we'd have to stop before I could cum. I tried increasing the pace. This seemed to heighten the sensations but it didn't seem to speed my orgasm. Sally was whimpering at the onslaught she we enduring. I kept up the pace, but paused for a moment so that our rhythm was interrupted slightly. The slight dissonance made her thrusts meet mine dead on and the that was enough. My orgasm hit me like a train wreck. My cock started to spout wave after wave of cum. I felt like I was a fire hose so much cum came out of me. Sally's pussy began to tremble and convulse under another orgasm. She stopped her motion and my cock slipped out of her swollen lips. Amazingly, I was still ejaculating. It launched out from me onto her ass and back. Until finally, spent, it drooped down. I spun around and collapsed next to her. She still on her knees was rocking and whimpering.

"God, god, god..." She said as though in prayer.

She lay down in my arms and we fell asleep in the hot muggy room.

The rest of our trip was amazing. We talked about that amazing night and said we couldn't let that be the last. The trip took a little longer than we had originally planned. But we both experienced things we never would again. When we parted at the end of that trip, I knew we would never share each other that way again.

mysterion
mysterion
26 Followers
12