Seduced and Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Blackmailed - she pays the price.
11.7k words
4.38
27.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang again.

I looked at it. It was 6 o'clock in the evening. Every time the phone rang I had hesitated before answering. I wondered, every time, if it would be Paul who had called me 2 days ago.

I knew I couldn't go through life without answering the phone. I picked it up and waited.

"Well", I heard, "what's your answer?"

My heart sank, I was not to be left alone.

I gulped. "I don't know"

"Well you had better make your mind up pretty quickly. I have copies of the film loaded onto my system. I thought a copy to your parents in Brighton might be a start and another to your head teacher at the school. I wonder what they will think of their new part time teaching assistant."

I was stunned. How did he know where my parents lived or where I worked.

As if reading my thoughts, I heard him say, "I know so much about you. Where your parents in law live, your sister in Tonbridge. Do you want me to go on?"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because you are a natural," I heard him say, "You fuck like you really want it and you will make my members very happy."

"I will go to the police," I said.

"Oh yes, will you show them the film, cos I will if they come knocking on my door. Do you look like you are being forced? Do you look like you are not enjoying it? They will just enjoy the film, take copies for their mates and tell you to stop wasting their time.

Go ahead, do it! See what they say. They will probably ask you to their Christmas party."

He laughed, then his voice took on a harder edge. "I am not messing about anymore. You have one hour. He gave me his number. "Call me by 7.15 or you will become the new internet porn star. Not one minute later."

I was left holding the dead phone.

I got the kids ready for bed. "What's up mummy?" Jason asked. "Nothing, " I said, "I am just a little tired."

I tucked them up and said goodnight. It was 7.10pm.

Thoughts tumbled through my mind. I couldn't face my parents, my family or my in laws if this become common knowledge. I had no idea what they would do. Would they question my suitability as the mother of their grandchildren. I couldn't bear the thought of it becoming public.

It was 7.13pm - I picked up the phone and dialled the number.

"That was close," he said, "just one minute more and I was going to press the button.

So you have decided to play ball eh?"

I didn't answer.

"Come on I need you to say it. I want you to tell me."

"Yes," I said, "I will do it, just promise me you won't show that film."

"What will you do?" he said "Tell me."

"Work for you." I spat down the phone.

"Doing what? I want to hear it."

"Be your whore," I spluttered.

"Right, now we know where we stand. What times do you work this week?"

"Every morning from 8.30am util 12.30pm. I need to collect the kids at 3.30 from school."

"Do you know the Cafe Nero

"Yes"

"I'll meet you there at 1pm tomorrow. Is that enough time for you to get there?"

"Yes,"

"Good, we won't take too long, you will have plenty of time to get your kids."

His voice sounded softer and less aggressive, almost caring. I relaxed a little and even thought to myself that he sounded as nice as he had been when we first met

***

I approached Cafe Nero rather nervously. My earlier feelings of the night before had gone and I knew I was about to take a big step that I had little control over.

I pushed the door open and saw him sitting on a sofa in the corner. He stood up and smiled as I approached. "Hi, how are you?"

"Fine, but a little apprehensive."

'Relax, I'll get you a coffee."

I ordered an Americano with cold milk which he brought to the table.

"I thought you might want something to eat as you have come straight from work."

He put an interesting looking panini on the table.

"Parma ham and cheese. Is that OK?"

'Thank you," I replied.

This was much more civilised than I had thought it would be.

"Right, let's get down to business.

Business, I thought to myself, selling myself for money, like a common whore.

"This is nowhere near as bad as you think. I know I was a bit intimidating on the phone but let's talk it through.

Did you watch the film?"

I blushed and nodded.

"What were your feelings?"

"I was surprised it was me. I have never done anything like that in my life. My husband thought I was inhibited and unadventurous so I didn't recognise myself.

To be honest, I think I was seduced and tricked but I didn't think that at the time. I was so upset at Richard's behaviour that I guess I was easy prey for you. Richard was my first serious man friend since my husband died and I had high expectations of a life with him so I guess I was very vulnerable just then."

"Well, I didn't know how you would react but you have to recognise that somewhere inside you there is another person trying to escape. As I said before, you have needs which you have refused to acknowledge. You are one of the most sensual women I have ever met. I sensed that the minute we first met and I have to say I never really liked Richard much and I thought he was a prize shit to have tricked you like that."

This was a different man to the person who had threatened to blackmail me by sending the film to my parents and employer.

I was very confused. I instinctively liked this man before me. He seemed understanding and considerate. The threats seemed a long way away.

"Right," he said " let me lay it all out for you clearly. I run a Gentleman's Club as you know and we like to provide our members with a very special service.

We are not a whorehouse or a brothel, we choose our members very carefully and are very selective. Most are really nice guys looking for something special and the vast majority are single, successful and wealthy men with needs that their busy working lives don't allow them to meet in the normal way.

They want the best and are prepared to pay for it.

Similar services could be provided by an Escort Service but we try and offer such services within a 'Club ' atmosphere that also offers some social and business networking and of course bar and food facilities.

There is another thing, most of our members are well endowed. It is not and never would be a condition of membership but the sort of men who join us are successful and sexually confident and much of that confidence stems from being being bigger than your average bear and able to use it."

I recalled that all those that I had met last time had big cocks and knew how to use them, so I was not surprised to hear this.

"Let's get down to basics. You will be paid a minimum of £1200 per night with opportunities to earn bonuses."

"How?" I asked.

"A member might ask for your exclusive services and be willing to offer a sizeable incentive. Sometimes a member might want something out of the ordinary."

"Like what?" I questioned with visions of bondage, sado masochism etc which I was not keen on.

"Well, maybe anal, group sex, sharing you with some mates or even another girl."

I gulped. "I have never done anal and I definitely wouldn't want to and I have never been with another woman."

"Hmmm, well, you might just have to get to learn to like it. And just so you know where you stand,

anything goes as long as you don't get hurt. Most of our members are gentlemen but we do get the occasional arsehole. If they hurt our girls or threaten them we deal with them severely.

You will be expected to take anything that comes your way...forgive the pun, and do it willingly.

Basically, your cunt, your arse and your mouth are my property whilst you are in the Club."

The crude language seemed so out of place given his attitude when we first met.

'But," he said, "there are some real upsides to our deal;. You will be looked after very well, we are considerate employers. However, you should know there are other things we insist on. We do not allow any body hair, you will have a complete waxing, pussy, bum, everywhere.

You must be able to work all night if necessary so you will need to make baby sitting arrangements. You must be able to work two nights a week when possible but we do understand you have two young children and there will be times and emergencies when you can't.

Whilst we will make these demands on you , we are considerate employers in every way as you will find out. You will get all sorts of benefits such as private medical insurance for you and your kids, tax advice and we will even pay your reasonable babysitting costs or we can provide that service for you."

I thought to myself that apart from the hard edge earlier, this is just like a normal job interview. I don't feel at all like I am going to be a whore. He made it sound so normal, like an everyday ordinary job.

"When can you start?" he said. "How about Friday, that is in three days time. Can you get babysitters arranged by then? You will also have to find time to get ready, I can book you in to our special beauty parlour for waxing, manicure etc."

My mind whirled, it was all happening so quickly.

"Can I let you know a little later?" I said.

"Sure" he replied, "You have my number."

"Ideally, I would like you to work two nights per week, one at the weekend- either Friday or Saturday and one during the week. I know that might cause you some problem at the school where you work but you will earn £2400 per week so you will not need to work at the school.

I know that money is tight for you and that you have been living on the life assurance money so maybe this could be a new start."

He gave me a card for the beauty parlour and said "They will be expecting you to call, it is all paid for by the Club and they will fit you in when it is convenient for you. Any questions?"

"No, you have made everything very clear. I will ring you later."

He stood up, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Welcome to the Club. Oh, and talking about the Club - are you on the pill?" he said.

"Yes," I replied, " I started when I started going out with Richard."

"Excellent," he said, "No worries there then. I look forward to hearing from you."

I walked out of the Coffee Shop in a daze and mused over what had been the most bizarre job interview ever.

I had been offered, no blackmailed, into becoming a whore but it didn't seem like it. He had made it sound just like any normal job interview and although I knew exactly what I had committed myself to, all the fears, anxieties and inhibitions seemed to have gone away.

I admit I felt more than a little apprehensive about the possibility of anal or DP but compared to the DVD going public, it seemed the best of two evils. But, I reminded myself, I would still be a whore, someone else's fuck toy and I would have little say on who did what to my body.

I stumbled through the next morning at the school but my mind was on my appointment at the beauty salon after school. I had only ever had a bikini waxing previously so I knew what it entailed and I was certainly not looking forward to a complete waxing.

As I entered the salon, a pleasant looking girl came out from behind the counter and smiled.

"You must be Jenny," she said.

"Yes," I replied, rather nervously.

"Paul, told me to take special care of you. Come on," as she led me through to the private studio.

"Just remove your jeans and panties and get up here," she said, tapping the table.

I took them off and felt a little shy and embarrassed lying there.

"OH, don't worry," she said, "I have seen so many pussies in this job, I don't really notice any more. Have you had a full waxing before?"

"No," I replied.

'Well, I will give you a little trim and apply a cream that will numb the area for a while. It doesn't make it painless but certainly more bearable."

She busied away away trimming my pussy and then I felt her fingers spreading a cool soothing cream round my pussy.

I had never been touched there by a woman like that and then remembered that Paul had said I might be shared with a woman. In all honesty, as I felt her fingers sliding over the lips of my sex, I thought it might not be so bad. In fact, it felt really nice. I even felt myself moisten a little and she noticed because she said "Does that feel good?"

I didn't want to speak -I just nodded.

"Good," she said "it's not all bad news then."

I don't know if she overdid it but it did feel nice.

"I use hard wax," she said, "I think it is less painful and does a better job."

I felt the wax being applied and waited for the pain to hit me as she fiddled about.

Zip, zip, zip, she went. I felt a tugging round my pussy but little else. This carried on and whilst I did feel some discomfort it was nowhere near what I had experienced before

"Pull your legs right back," she said. Now this did embarrass me. She put my hands behind my knees and pulled my legs back exposing my pussy and bum hole in a very lewd manner.

"It won't take long," And sure enough it didn't. A quick application, a tug and slight pain and it was all done. I was now hairless all down there.

"How come it didn't hurt as much as usual," I asked.

"Well," she said, " I am every good at what I do and a pharmacist friend of mine made up the pain killing cream I use."

I had taken some painkillers before like I normally do so maybe the combination worked even better..

"Just lie there a minute," she said as she reached for a jar. I felt soft fingers rubbing cream over the waxed areas. It felt really good and as I felt her fingers rubbing my bare skin, I felt a very pleasurable sensation. Her fingers gently rubbed my pussy lips.

"Just a few stray ones I missed," she said as she took the tweezers. I felt a quick couple of tugs.

"There," she said, "totally bare and very beautiful if I may say.

She handed me a mirror and I looked at myself. I looked like I was a young girl and I have to say I liked it. It felt good too.

I then spent a delightful hour or so as she gave me a pedicure, a manicure and did my eye lashes and eyebrows.

"You are gorgeous," she said, "you will make a lot of men very happy."

That brought me down to earth with a bump. Yes, I thought to myself, that will be my job now.

"Come back to see me every week," she said, "it is all paid for by Paul and I will do whatever is necessary."

I left on something of a cloud, being pampered is something I could get used to.

My next few days were a whirlwind. I handed in my notice at the school and struggled to answer many of the questions as to why I was leaving- especially part way through the term. What was I going to do? Why so quickly? How would I manage? What could they do to keep me?

I had to give two weeks notice so they could get cover but as I was part time, I figured I could manage.

I thought babysitting would be a problem as I didn't want to leave the kids with someone I didn't know well, but equally, it was quite difficult to explain why I would be out all night without giving some explanation.

I also realised it was going to be an ongoing regular requirement so I needed to find a permanent solution. I didn't want to lie to my parents and I know they would not wish to be tied down to a specific night each week as they had a busy social life. I needed an excuse to be out all night twice a week and that was a problem. I couldn't tell my parents or friends the truth.

I decided to buy myself some time by asking my parents to have the kids on Friday and Saturday as I knew they were free and they would be pleased to have them. I told them I had been invited to visit a friend in Devon leaving Friday and returning on Sunday.

As expected they were delighted to oblige. That bought me a little time to make ongoing arrangements.

I decided to ring Paul and tell him that Friday and Saturday nights were OK and as he had offered to help with babysitting, ask him what he could offer.

He was delighted I could start quickly and advised they used a professional service who would come to my home. They were well tried and very experienced and they could guarantee the same sitter each time barring emergencies. He said he would arrange someone to meet me on Friday evening.

So, I was all set for Friday - my first night as a whore. It had all seemed so normal but as I left the kids at my parents and went home to get ready to go to 'work' all the doubts and worries surfaced.

How would I cope, what demands would be made of me. I had almost decided to back out and take the consequences when the phone rang. It was Paul, " Just checking that everything is OK

and that you are not having any last minute doubts".

I actually began to think he could read my mind from afar. "how did you know" I said.

"It's quite normal," he said, "This is a big step for you- I realise that. I just wanted to let you know that you will be looked after and not to worry."

Strangely, this put me at ease. He understood my worries.

He had asked me to be there a little early to sort out my clothes with their wardrobe department so I arrived at 7.30pm trembling with nerves.

I rang the bell and the door was opened instantly by a doorman who beamed a lovely smile, "you must be Jenny," he said, "Come in, I will show you around."

He pressed an intercom, "Jenny is here."

Paul appeared as if from nowhere. "Jerry will show you where to go and will introduce you. I will see you a little later as I am busy at the moment."

I was taken to a dressing room and Jerry said, "This is Jenny- you know she starts tonight. This is Lizzie- she will look after you."

Lizzie looked up and smiled. "Hi I said," "Welcome" she replied, "Do you know what you are getting into?"

"Yes," I replied, "I am more than a little nervous."

"They are mostly OK, nice guys but there are one or two I would avoid if I were you."

"Who?" I asked

"Lynn and Wade, Lynn is a bit of a bully but I have a suspicion he won't cause you much problem - the word has gone out that you are Paul's favourite.

Wade is just an arsehole - literally, he boasts that he can get any girl to give him anal sex whenever he wants."

"How do I handle that?" I asked.

"Easy, if you see him coming - he is easy to recognise, he is tall with a mop of blonde hair and a fancy moustache. Just make sure you are with someone else, even just talking is usually enough.

He has caused trouble before and is on his final warning- everybody knows that and are just looking for an excuse to report him so he is being ultra careful. Now let's get you sorted out."

She brought over a skirt that was very short but covered the essential bits. It was a natural light silk that hung nicely from my hips. She then handled me a halter neck top that cradled my boobs perfectly and fastened at the back of my neck. It was quite revealing with a lot of cleavage but it looked great, classy and sexy. I liked it. My legs were tanned so she she gave me a pair of 5 inch heels which fitted well. She handed me a new pair of very brief panties.

"You can get away with these although many girls don't bother but being your first night, I would wear these if I were you."

I pout them on and looked in the mirror. I looked great and felt very sexy and very feminine.

It was exactly what I would like to have worn but never had the courage to do so.

"Right, now to sort out your hair and makeup." She did a fabulous job, not too much to make me look slutty but just enough to make me feel attractive and confident.

The door opened and in walked Paul. "Wow, you look great. Come with me and I will introduce you to some folk."

We went to the main bar where I was in produced to Luke the barman and also, Sally one of the waitresses who was dressed much the same as me.

"Sally and Luke will look after you," said Paul. "Initially, you will help her serve drinks but if anyone asks you to dance, you do so. They will probably try it on but they know they have to behave themselves reasonably so they will not be too outrageous.