Seduced by a Billionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,859 Followers

Without really thinking, I said, "Yeah, I have thought about that."

I quickly blushed and tried to act like I didn't really mean it, but I don't think I was very convincing. I was sitting there thinking that I had just revealed something that I had not even admitted to myself to a guy I just met.

Jackson grabbed his dick and pointed it at me and said, "Would you like to suck mine?"

I said, "I don't think so. I am not gay, man."

Jackson smiled, gave me a long look right in my eye and said, "Okay, Joe."

We talked, drank and watched porn including shemale porn. It was very late, so Jackson said we should go to bed.

As I walked toward the extra bedroom, Jackson said, "Hey, Joe, you want to sleep with me tonight in the master bedroom?"

I said, "I don't think I am ready for that, Jackson. Thanks anyway."

I spent the next ten minutes kicking myself for again suggesting that I was thinking about having sex with him. I felt like a dumbass, but I chalked it up to the wine and went to sleep.

I woke up on my side with Jackson's big cock right in my face. It was hard again.

Jackson said, "I am sorry to wake you, but I was wondering if you would do me a big favor before your meeting today?"

"Sure, I will be glad to help you anyway I can."

"Great! I woke up with this morning wood and I was hoping you would just help me out by beating me off. No sex or anything. You have already touched it, so it won't be anything new."

"I don't know Jackson. I am not gay."

"This isn't gay," he said, "It is just helping out a friend. I wouldn't even ask if some woman I knew was around. It will be our secret; just between the two of us."

I liked the idea of having a secret with Jackson. I looked at his handsome face and hard cock and said, "Okay, I will help you out, but don't tell anyone."

"I won't!" Then, he jumped into bed beside me on his back and placed my hand on his big hard cock.

I started stroking his cock. Jackson had a big smile on his face as I stroked his cock. His right arm was sort of around me as I stroked his cock. I was completely turned on and my cock was hard. His cock was thick and heavy.

I was thinking that maybe Jackson would beat me off after I finished with him. It took longer than I expected given how hard he was when we started, but after a while, he began to breathe hard and soon shot a large amount of cum all over my hand and arm, his crotch and his stomach.

Jackson looked at my underwear and said, "Touching my dick made you hard."

I blushed. I also jumped up to get him a towel. My hard cock was bouncing in front of me and making a tent in my boxers. I brought back the towel and cleaned up Jackson's cum.

Jackson gently rubbed my cheek and chin with his hand and said, "Thanks, Joe. I owe you."

He then ran his finger over my lips and lingered for a moment. Then, he hopped out of bed and went to take a shower.

I had company meetings that day. The retreat was supposed to include meetings the first day and last day with golf and other recreation in between. Jackson was scheduled to speak on the last day.

The weather did not look good for golf. It was looking like rain and I heard that a slow moving tropical depression was supposed to move in. I did not know what I would do if I could not play golf.

I went back to the penthouse for lunch at Jackson's insistence. We had a pleasant lunch and talked investments. I really enjoyed it. At the end, Jackson asked me if I would play with his cock again. I told him that I would after my meetings.

As I left the penthouse, I ran into Misty who was coming to meet with Jackson. She said, "Hi, Joe. Are you still resisting my boss' indecent proposals?"

I said, "Yes, but you were right about him being persuasive and persistent." As I said "Yes," I wondered if I was doing a very good job resisting when I had given Jackson a hand job and had promised another.

Misty smiled and said, "It will get harder. Just wait and see."

I just laughed and headed toward the elevator.

At the afternoon meeting the president of the bank, Mr. Goldman, came up to me at a break and asked to speak privately to me. I had never met him and I was worried that I had done something wrong. I thought I was going to be fired.

When we were alone, Goldman said that he had received a call from Jackson Jennings and that Jennings had told him great things about me. He also said that Jackson wanted me to manage $25 million of Jackson's cash for him and that more may be on the way. I was so low on the totem pole at the bank that I did not have authority to manage that much money, but Goldman told me that I had been given authorization.

"This is great, Joe. We have been trying to work with Jennings for years. You have managed to do it in a couple of days."

Goldman shook my hand, congratulated me again and said, "Whatever you are doing, keep it up."

I said, "I will do my best, sir!"

As I left Goldman, I thought about my hand on Jackson's big, hard cock.

After my meetings, I went back to Jackson's penthouse. Jackson was there in a perfectly tailored suit and a beautiful purple tie. He looked incredible. He met me with two big glasses of red wine.

I thanked him for picking me to manage some of his cash.

He said, "It is not very much money, but if you do a good job, I can send you some more."

Twenty-five million seemed like a lot to me and this was huge for my career. I told him, "I will do whatever I need to do to take care of your money."

"Just make a little more than zero percent and have it ready if I need it to invest."

Jackson then went to a nearby counter in the kitchen and brought back two gift wrapped boxes. He gave me the boxes and said, "After you helped me out this morning, I told you I owed you. This is a little something I thought you might like."

I did not know what to say. I was not used to receiving gifts from a guy I just met. I thanked him and began to open the gifts.

"Open the small one first," Jackson suggested.

I did and I was blown away. It was a gold Patek Philippe watch. It was beautiful. I was no expert on expensive Swiss watches, but I knew that it cost tens of thousands of dollars.

I said, "Oh, my God! I can't accept this. It is beautiful, but you shouldn't spend this much money on a new friend. It is so thoughtful, but it is just too much."

"Joe, don't worry about it. I very much want you to have it. Please tell me you will keep it and wear it."

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure."

"Okay, thank you so much. Nobody has ever done anything so generous for me!"

"You are welcome. I am glad you like it."

I put the watch on my wrist and admired it. I could not get over how cool it looked. I had not noticed before, but Jackson was wearing a similar Patek Philippe watch.

Jackson smiled and told me to open the other box. I tore off the paper and opened the box which appeared to be a box from an expensive women's clothing store. I opened the box and saw four pairs of lace panties in various colors.

I was confused. "Are these for my wife?"

"No, Joe. They are for you. I think with your fit body they will look great on you."

"Thanks, Jackson. They are very sexy, but I am not a crossdresser. I have never worn women's underwear."

Jackson looked at me right in the eye and said, "Joe, I did not think you were a crossdresser. I just admire your fit body and thought that you would look good in these panties. These are some sexy panties that I usually buy for women that I know, but I would love to see you in them. No one will know except for you and me. This will be another secret just between us."

I thought about it for a minute and decided that it would not cause any harm and I wanted to repay Jackson for his kindness. So, I said, "What is your favorite color of panties?"

He smiled and said, "I would love to see you in the pink panties."

I grabbed the box of panties and walked back to my bedroom. I did not understand it, but my cock was hard.

I had never had any desire to dress like a woman, but the idea of wearing panties because Jackson wanted me to wear them for him turned me on. It seemed forbidden or taboo. I was thinking about rubbing his cock while wearing very feminine lace panties and my cock was getting harder.

I took off all of my clothes and slipped on the thin lace panties. Wearing pink panties made me feel submissive and feminine. My hard cock stuck out of the top of the tiny little panties or created a big bulge in the panties if I pushed it to the side. Even though I had never really thought about wearing panties before and never thought I would, I had to admit that I looked pretty sexy in the panties.

I walked back in the living room wearing only the pink panties and my new watch. I could tell that Jackson loved how I looked. He had me spin around like a model.

I was embarrassed and aroused.

He said, "You look great in those lace panties. Your ass looks like a sexy girl's ass."

"Thank you." I said with a big smile. While I said it, I was thinking how humiliating it was to be complimented on how nice my ass looked in pink panties. I could feel myself blushing.

He motioned for me to sit beside him on the couch. He had me sit right next to him. He handed me my wine and asked, "How does it feel to dress like that for me?"

"A little embarrassing and a little exciting, I guess." I said.

"Do you feel feminine and submissive when you are wearing panties for me?"

"Yes, I have this sort of excited, feminine feeling like I want to be your girlfriend or something." I regretted that statement as soon as I said it, but I just had a feeling that Jackson wanted me to say something like that after he gave me an expensive watch and these panties to wear for him.

"It is pretty easy to tell you are excited when your cock is popping out of your panties!"

I blushed again when he mentioned my hard cock and "my" panties.

I was about to ask Jackson if he wanted another hand job when he said, "Joe, will you do me another favor?"

"Anything, Jackson."

"Anything?"

I felt humiliated as I said, "Yes, anything you want."

Jackson stood up from the couch and said, "Get on your knees, Joe."

"Okay." I said as I got on my knees in front of him. I could tell through his trousers that his cock was hard.

"Undo my belt and pants, Joe."

I thought about being on my knees wearing panties as I unbuckled his pants and anxiously pulled his heavy cock out of his boxer shorts. He was hard. I was as excited as I have ever been.

I was once again facing this giant cock. It was inches from my face. He said, "I want you to be my cocksucker, Joe. I want you to be my girl."

I knew I was going to do whatever he wanted. My cock was hard as a rock as I thought about being Jackson's cocksucker.

I grabbed the base of his big hard cock and sheepishly kissed the head of his big cock. I looked up and saw his handsome face looking down and intently watching me kiss a cock for the first time.

I was trying to decide if I was going to swallow his cum as I licked the head of his cock and tasted a little precum. I felt so submissive to be servicing a man like this.

I timidly opened my mouth and slipped the head of the big dick into my mouth.

"Tell me what you are doing, Joe. I want to hear you say it."

It embarrassed me to say it out loud, so I quietly said, "I will do what you want me to do, Jackson."

"Tell me what you are doing," Jackson repeated. "I want to hear you say it."

I looked up at him and said hesitantly, "I am going to suck your cock."

He smiled. "Start licking my balls and tell me you want to be my bitch."

I lifted up his big cock and started licking his balls. I stopped for just a moment and said, "I want to be your bitch."

He seemed satisfied with that and let me lick his balls for a while. I was very anxious to suck his big cock but, he clearly enjoyed having me lick his balls.

After a while, Jackson said, "Suck my cock, Joe."

I stuck that big monster in my mouth and began to suck. I wanted to give him the best blow job he had ever received. To my surprise, giving a man head was not much different from having sex with a woman. I wanted to please my new lover and it made me very horny and excited.

Jackson's cock was so big and so thick it filled my mouth completely. I loved it when a girl had deep throated my cock one time. I wanted to do that for Jackson. But, his cock was so big, I did not see how I could ever do it.

I do not have a strong gag reflex and I never get sick to my stomach, so I thought I would try my best. I began to focus on trying to take as much of his cock in my mouth as I possibly could. I sucked and I sucked and I kept trying to jam more and more cock in my mouth. My eyes were watering and from time to time I would gag. However, I kept trying.

Jackson seemed to love it. I was sucking his cock hard and I was getting something over half of it down my throat.

Jackson said to me, "Joe, you are a terrific cocksucker!"

When he said that to me, it made me feel good to get a compliment from him and it made me realize I was doing the nastiest thing I had ever done. I loved it.

My cock had been hard in my little pink panties since I put them on, but now I was so excited I could barely stand it. I started bobbing my head up and down on Jackson's cock and for one of the first times in my life I came without touching my cock. My dick sticking out of the top of my new panties started shooting cum all over my stomach and legs and the floor. Some shot on Jackson's shoes.

He laughed and said, "You are such a faggot, you came from sucking a dick."

It made me even hornier to be called a faggot. Joe noticed that it excited me and he seemed to love the blow job. I never even slowed up when my cum was shooting everywhere.

Before long, I heard Jackson groan and he started cumming in my mouth. I did not have much choice about swallowing. The dick was so deep in my mouth cum just started shooting down my throat. I was surprised at how sweet his cum was and how good it tasted. Some of the cum filled my mouth and a little leaked out of my lips.

Jackson just said, "Man, that was awesome!" He pulled off his clothes and sat on the couch. He had me lay on the couch in just my pink panties with my head in his naked lap. He drank more wine while I nuzzled with his naked dick.

I kept my face in his naked crotch for about two hours as we talked and drank wine. My cock was hard again in no time. I had a close up view of Jackson's cock getting hard again too.

We heard a knock at the door of the suite. Jackson said, "That must be Misty," as he started to get up to go to the door.

I jumped up and ran toward my room saying, "Wait! She can't see me like this!"

Jackson laughed as he said, "Who do you think bought those panties for you? Misty doesn't care if you wear panties and suck cock."

I felt totally embarrassed by the thought that Misty might know what we had been doing. I continued to run for my room. I slipped on a robe provided by the hotel.

Misty and Jackson talked business for a few minutes. Afterwards, Misty joined us in a glass of wine. Misty asked if I liked my new watch.

I said, "Yes, it is fantastic," knowing that she must have bought the panties too. I was wracking my brain trying to think of a way to keep the fact that I was wearing panties for Jackson a secret. I couldn't deal with the possibility that a beautiful woman would know that I had serviced a man.

However, the cat was soon out of the bag. Jackson said, "Hey Joe, show Misty those great looking panties you are wearing. They fit perfectly."

I replied, "Panties, what panties?"

Jackson grinned and said, "We don't keep secrets from Misty or she cannot do her job. Show her the panties."

I knew I was busted. I could feel myself blush as I opened the robe and showed Misty the pink panties. I felt totally humiliated.

Misty was nice. "Those look so good on you Joe with your muscular body! That is the same brand Jackson used to buy for me before I got married. They are very sexy."

Jackson said, "Joe, tell Misty your shoe size. We will have some more surprises for you soon."

I told her, but I was still trying to get over the fact that I was wearing panties and everyone in the room knew it.

Misty left and we then had another glass of wine. I was mad that Jackson told Misty about the panties.

"Don't worry about Misty. She won't say a word to anyone about what goes on up here. Anyway, she already knew that I bought you the panties. It is not hard to figure that you would be wearing them."

"I trust Misty too, but it is so embarrassing." I said.

"She may see more embarrassing things before this week is over!"

When it was time for bed, Jackson asked me if I wanted to sleep with him. I thought about it for a minute and said, "I would love to."

I assumed that when I said I would sleep with him that I was agreeing that he could fuck me with that giant cock. I was scared, but I wanted to do whatever he wanted.

Jackson slept naked and he wanted me to be in just my panties. I assumed that a dick would be up my ass for the first time before long.

However, Jackson had me suck his cock again and swallow his cum again. I think I managed to go a tiny bit deeper. I know I made him cum. I know that I came again in my panties just from the thrill of having his beautiful cock in my mouth. I slept like a baby.

I woke Jackson up with another blow job. His cum was like candy. I also was discovering that I loved to be called names while I sucked Jackson's dick. It made me hard or harder every time he did it. He could tell I loved it.

While I had Jackson's big dick in my mouth, he said, "Joe, you are a such a good cocksucker!"

Being called a cocksucker gave me this warm, submissive feeling and I moaned quietly. But, Jackson heard my moan and said, "Joe, you love to be complimented on your cocksucking, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You love having a dick in your mouth, don't you, Joe?"

"Yes."

"You are my new bitch, aren't you, Joe?"

"Yes, Jackson." I said as I moaned again.

This excited both of us and he soon filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed his cum and stayed in bed with Jackson for a while feeling like I did the first time I was in love.

We hung around the gigantic penthouse and had a nice breakfast. The rain was pouring and it was obvious that no golf would be played. We read the papers and checked emails and had a leisurely morning.

In the afternoon, Jackson suggested that we go down to work out and then get in the big indoor hot tub. I thought that sounded like fun, so we gathered our gear and headed to the gym. After a hard workout, Jackson and I rinsed off quickly in a shower and headed to the hot tub.

The hot tub was big and was next to a big indoor pool. The pool area had quite a few people from my bank hanging around drinking and swimming. I recognized quite a few people. The hot tub had 10 or so people in it, mostly women.

My boss' wife, Carol, was in the hot tub talking to other middle aged women who looked familiar to me from various firm functions. A few of the women were attractive and looked good in their bathing suits. I said hi to Carol and her friends and introduced Jackson to them as we entered the hot bubbly water. It was interesting to watch these married women devour Jackson with their eyes as he entered the water.

Jackson was carrying on a conversation with the women and charming them as we gingerly entered the hot water. We took seats next to each other as Jackson continued to talk to the ladies. Several of them looked like they would fuck him in the hot tube if he asked.

I took my seat next to Jackson a normal distance from another man . Jackson casually grabbed my leg under the water and pulled me toward him. I tried to move closer without anyone noticing that I was sitting too close to another man.

ret123
ret123
1,859 Followers