Seduced By An Entity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger looked at her wanting to protect her. "I will take you home and then I will go wait at the air port for him to show up." He said standing up when the phone rang. " Hello Hank." Roger said into the receiver.

Cheyenne looked up as he spoke with her husband on the phone.

"We got a match on his prints today; he’s supposed to be flying out to Dallas at six this evening and we will be waiting for him there. No, yes I will be taking her home. Ok I will tell her." He said and hung up the phone.

"Tell me what?" she asked him trying to hide that she was upset that he didn’t ask to speak to her, Hank knew she was there.

"He said he loved you and he will call you when he arrives in Dallas." He told her seeing it upset her that Hank did not speak to her himself.

"Ok, well I am ready to go home." she said forcing a smile as she stood up. "Why is he going to Dallas? She asked.

"We better go." Roger said trying to avoiding the question.

Cheyenne looked at Roger knowing he was keeping something from her, something that Hank told him on the phone. What? What are they keeping from me? She asked herself.

During the ride to the house Cheyenne was quiet as it kept bothering her he did not talk to her on the phone." Roger can you tell me why Hank would not want to talk to me on the phone?" she trusted him enough to at least tell her the truth since even in their relationship he never lied, not even about the other women.

"He said his plane was departing and he would call you when he got there." He told her as he could see it was an issue that really bothered her." Don’t worry Cheyenne, he is not me and would not cheat on you. I give him better brain cells then I have." He was trying to cheer her up.

She looked at him with a smile." Your right Roger, he does have more brain cells then you." Her smile grew across her face.

"Wow that hurt. You can be so cruel Cheyenne." He said holding his heart as if in pain.

As they drove up to the gate to the drive way Cheyenne noticed an old gray car." Wonder who that could be?" looking at the strange car parked in there.

"It looks like your best friend has come back to town to see you." Roger said pointing to Kimberly and her mother Norma sitting on the front porch.

"Son-of-a-bitch." Cheyenne said looking at the two women, they looked like they had been on the road for awhile." Wonder what they want this time?" her voice was irritated seeing them in front of her home.

Roger chuckled. "Money, a place to stay, you know the same old thing as before." Roger told her as he pulled up beside their car.

The two women quickly got to their feet when they saw Cheyenne and Roger. "Hi there!" they both yelled at the same time as they waved at them.

Kimberly was the first to greet Cheyenne." How have you been? I have really missed you!" she said hugging Cheyenne when she came out of the car.

"I’ll bet, what brings you two here?" she asked looking at Norma who was thin and bruised. "What happened to you?" She asked the woman seeing she had been beaten.

"Oh it’s nothing Cheyenne; I just made someone mad at me." She said glancing nervously in Kimberly’s direction as she wrung her hands together.

"Cheyenne I am pregnant without anywhere to stay. The dumb bitch lost our home we had." Kimberly told her angrily." Could we stay here until we find work?"

"I have to ask Hank Kimberly, He’s out of town right now."

"So why are you with Roger?" Kimberly asked smiling as if there was something going on between them.

"We’re working on a case together, I need to get going Cheyenne I will call you tonight." Roger said as he got back in his car.

"Nice to see you too Roger." Kimberly said watching him leave.

"Well let’s go inside." Cheyenne said as she led the way.

"Oh Cheyenne this place is so nice." Norma said as she looked around the place.

"Want some coffee?" Cheyenne asked the two women standing in her living room.

"Yes thank you Cheyenne." they said as they followed her into the kitchen.

"Cheyenne it will only be for three weeks I promise." Kimberly told her as she was almost in tears.

"I’ll be talking to Hank soon." She told her as she put the coffee on.

" You two can go shower it will make you feel better." she said looking at the women’s dirty feet on her clean floor. "Please wear socks when your inside." she said as she showed them the shower in the hall way near the guest room they’d be sharing.

As Cheyenne was making some ham and cheese sandwiches to eat with some vegetable soup she heard the two women yelling at each other." Better go check it out Ralph." She said patting the dogs head.

"I am not sharing this room with you, you dumb bitch! I hate you! God I wish you had died instead of dad!" Kimberly was screaming at Norma hysterically.

"What is going on in here?" Cheyenne asked as she swung open the door.

"I do not want to sleep in the same room as her Cheyenne, I hate her!" she told her and began to cry.

"Stop acting like this Kimberly, she either stays in here or neither one of you will stay here at all." Cheyenne told them both." Now let’s go eat."

"I don’t want to eat." Kimberly said with quivering lips.

"You’re pregnant and need some good food now come on." She told them.

When they sat down to eat Kimberly looked up at Cheyenne." I don’t like vegetable beef soup." She said holding her hand over her bowl.

Cheyenne smiled at her." Move your hand or I will pour the soup on it, the baby needs vegetables." Cheyenne told her as she held the soup ladle over her hand.

"Fine I’ll eat it." She said moving her hand.

As they sat at the table Cheyenne looked at Kimberly who was heavy and you really couldn’t see her pregnancy." How many months are you?" she asked looking at her belly.

"Six months." she said.

"Where is the father?" Cheyenne asked biting into her sandwich.

"He dumped me when he found out I was pregnant." She said as tears filled her eyes.

"I am sorry Kimberly, but you will be fine. "She said patting her hand on the table top.

Just then the phone rang it was Roger letting her know that Harrelson never showed up to catch the plane. Roger was having his men wait there in case he caught a later plane out that night and he was going to go back to the Harrelson’s house to see if by any chance he was there. After they hung up the phones she felt that same feeling like they were being watched a chill ran down her spine as she looked out the kitchen window.

"I think I will take a shower right now, if Hank calls bring the phone to me in the rest room Kimberly." She said as she looked at the woman sitting in front of her with stringy black hair, she had dark circles around her black eyes, her self esteem was very low about her self." Hey what if I trim up your hair when I am done?" Cheyenne knew it must be very scary to bring a child into the world but even more so without the father being with you.

Kimberly smiled" Thanks Cheyenne, I could use a hair cut." She said running her swollen fingers through her hair.

"Hey would you mind cutting mine too Cheyenne?" Norma asked fingering her mousy brown thin hair.

"The beauty shop will open when I come out of the shower ladies." Cheyenne said as she walked towards her bed room.

In the shower it felt great to feel the hot steamy water on her flesh, as she was shampooing her hair she thought she heard a thud on the bathroom floor." Anyone there?" she asked but she didn’t get a response from anyone. It wasn’t until she had rinsed her hair that someone banged on the bathroom window. Cheyenne turned the water off quickly, grabbing her robe from the hook in the rest room she yelled

" who’s out there?" again no response as she looked down at her feet was a large rat with its head decapitated and it blood running onto the floor. Cheyenne reeled backwards screaming then ran out of the bathroom into her bedroom just as the phone began to rang, the other women came running into her room.

"What’s wrong Cheyenne?" they asked together.

"Who put a fucking headless rat in my bathroom?" She screamed at the women.

"What are you talking about?" Kimberly asked and then went to look.

Cheyenne answered the phone "Hello?" It was Hank; he had made it to Dallas. Cheyenne was hysterical as she told him about the rat and the banging on the window. She hung up the phone." He said to lock all the windows and doors, Kimberly call the police." Cheyenne noticed her doors to the patio was slightly opened she ran to lock them.

Cheyenne put on a light blue shirt dress that fit tight against her body, with light blue sandals as she waited for the police to arrive.

Cheyenne joined the other women in the living room.

" Who could have put that rat in there?" She asked the other women.

The women shook their heads not having a clue as who could be so sick to do such a thing. There was a knock at the door." Please be the police." Kimberly said looking fearful at the door.

Cheyenne opened the door slowly seeing two uniformed officers standing there." Hello, thank you for coming so fast." She said opening the door up wider to let them in.

Cheyenne showed them the bathroom with the dead rat. "I was taking a shower when I heard a thud, after I was done and just getting out someone banged on my bathroom window. I found my patio doors a jarred." she said pointing to the doors in her bedroom.

Roger appeared in the doorway of the bedroom. "Cheyenne Hank asked me to come by to see what was going on here." He told her as he looked at the rat that the policeman had in a bag.

"I thought you were going to the Harrelson’s? How did Hank get a hold of you?" Cheyenne questioned him.

"He had the station to call me." He told her as he walked to the bathroom to look around he could still smell the shampoo and soap Cheyenne had used.

"Why would Hank ask you to come here to check on me?" she asked as this confused her that her husband would have her ex lover to come to her rescue.

"At each crime scene Cheyenne there had been a headless rat. I think he’s left a calling card here to let us know that he knows we’re onto him." He told her looking at her in her dress.

Cheyenne crossed her arms across her chest realizing she had not put on a bra." I am blonde! My hair is not brunette! I am a fucking blonde!" she told him as tears came to her eyes realizing this guy was just here inside of her home! He watched her take a shower!

"That’s why your still here Cheyenne." He told her seeing how afraid she was." I will stay here with you women tonight; Hank will be back tomorrow morning." he told her hoping it would ease the tension she was feeling.

The phone rang Roger answered it." Hello." He said as he looked at the three women standing together." Hank what the hell do you mean he is at the hotel? How long has he been there? Damn it how did he get through us? Is there anyone else with him? You’re in the room next to his? Good keep an eye on him if you can. Alright talk to you tomorrow. I will put her on the phone." Roger handed the phone to Cheyenne.

"Hello? Hank how could he be there and been here too? Ok baby I will. I love you and miss you." She hung up the phone. She looked at Roger. "What the hell is going on here? How could he be there? Hank said they both were checking in at the hotel." She looked so confused.

"He may not work alone Cheyenne." Roger said as he let the crime scene unit in to do their work." You ladies go sit in the kitchen while we try to get prints." Roger told them and went outside to see if he could find any tracks. He wondered how the person or persons had gotten past Ralph who was next to Cheyenne in the kitchen.

As Roger came up to the patio off of Cheyenne’s room he saw a dog food can with half a can of food still in it. Roger knew then Ralph had been fed to be distracted. Using his pen he brought the can into the room to be checked for prints and toxins. It would not surprise him if the perpetrator or perpetrator's poisoned the dog to get him permanently out of the way. Roger and the other officer checked the outside premises and would resume in the morning when they had better lighting. Roger stood on the patio looking into the night and felt as if someone was watching him.

That evening as they all sat around the living room Cheyenne sat close to Roger, he knew she was scared. "I don’t want Cheyenne alone in her room tonight so one of you ladies will be her room mate." He told them.

Cheyenne sat straight up on the couch. "Like hell! I am sleeping right out here with you detective." She told him looking like a scared child afraid of the boogie man. "I will put pallets on the floor next to the couch where you will be sleeping." She said then got up to make her bed. "Come with me Norma." She said looking scared into her dark bedroom.

"Hey I think we all should sleep in the same room tonight." Norma said to Cheyenne and Roger.

"That might be a good idea Norma." Cheyenne said as they went to gather up blankets and the air bed to lie on.

Cheyenne changed into a pair of gray sweat pants and a loose fitting black t shirt. She lay on the side of the couch near Roger who slept in his slacks without a shirt. Norma slept between Cheyenne and Kimberly. After Cheyenne had fallen to sleep Roger laid his hand on her shoulder watching her face as he fell into a deep sleep. A few hours had passed as they slept when Roger felt Cheyenne’s soft lips kissing his lip’s she was laying on top of him on the couch. "I want you." she whispered into his ear. His hands were moving up and down her body slowly as she licked his neck slowly. He began to kiss her passionately holding the back of her head with his hand when he was jolted upright by Cheyenne’s blood curdling scream from the air bed. "Cheyenne what’s wrong?" he asked moving down to the air bed and taking her into his arms as he realized he had been dreaming.

"I thought I saw the rat in the bed with me!" she cried as she realized it was a nightmare.

"God you scared me! I guess I look like a rat in the dark." Norma said trying to make Cheyenne laugh.

"I have to go piss now." Kimberly said getting up to go to the rest room. "I think you scared it out of me." She said staggering to the rest room.

"Your ok Cheyenne nothing is going to harm you." Roger said holding her close to him as he could feel her heart beating fast and hard against his own chest.

"I am sorry I hate rats." She said as she pulled away from Roger slowly. " Headless ones especially." She shuddered as Roger sat back on the couch; she began to laugh realizing she must have scared everyone in the room, even Ralph sat at the foot of the bed looking around the room.

"Well let’s try to get back to sleep then." Kimberly said as she came back to bed.

What a great dream I was having too. Roger thought to himself as he lay back on the couch looking down at Cheyenne lying next to him on the air bed.

At four in the morning the phone rang, Cheyenne hurried to her feet to answer it, her heart pounding thinking the worse when the phone rings in the middle of the night. "Hello?" Cheyenne switched to the speaker phone so Roger could hear the person on the other end.

"Cheyenne I wanted to tell you that tonight when you were in the shower, I stood next to the shower door watching you wash those nice rounded breast that are shaped like melons. You really turned me on, I have been thinking of how I am going to fuck you up that plump round ass you have." He told her as his breathing was becoming heavier as he spoke to her." I am going to force you on your knees and ram my thick hard shaft deep into you Cheyenne!" his breathing was getting heavier as he spoke." going in your ass deeper, and harder, harder, harder oh Cheyenne!" for a few seconds there was silence." I will be back to visit when I can enjoy my orgasm with you in person Cheyenne." The speaker phone went dead.

Cheyenne looked at Roger." it was him! He is coming back for me!" she said panicked thinking of how close he was to her tonight in the shower that he could have made his phone sex a reality. Chills ran through her body.

Roger got on the phone to call Hank.

" Is that bastard still in his room? He just called here getting off on the phone making Cheyenne listen to his sex fantasy about her .Go check, I don’t know! Act like you’re a drunk trying to get into the wrong room. I will wait." He told him wanting this bastard more then ever after hearing what he wanted to do to her.

A few minutes past when Hank came back telling him he was there with company, a petite brunette who was not there against her will either since she opened the door in just a sheet.

The next morning Roger received a letter special delivered by an officer from his precinct. With a Polaroid picture of a woman tied down while a person covered in a hooded robe pour rat’s blood all over her body. He could see the woman screaming in the picture, the letter wrote with cut out letters from a news paper saying it will be worse for his girlfriend Cheyenne.

"Anything good?" she asked him as she handed him the hot cup.

"You could say that." He said smiling as he didn’t want her to catch on to what he had received from the sick bastard.

As Cheyenne showered he called one of the other detectives to track down the letter and where it originated from.

Cheyenne hurriedly showered as memories of last night flooded her mind, it was the first time she had ever felt scared of being in her home. Pull it together Cheyenne or you will become a victim instead of catching the jerk. She thought to her self as she rinsed the conditioner from her hair. She opened the glass door she looked down at the floor to see if any surprises were there for her. Good nothing there. She thought as she stepped out. She sat on her bed in her white robe with a white towel wrapped around her head, she heard voices in her living room, there was another man there besides Roger and it was not Hank. Who is here? She wondered as she cracked opened her door to see who the other man was. It’s Detective John Saunders. She thought to herself as she listened to what they were saying.

"The sick son of a bitch is taunting us by zeroing in on Cheyenne as a target." Roger said to Saunders.

Detective Saunders was a very tall man, blond curly hair, tanned with blue eyes that seemed to always sparkle. He stood with his hands on his hips as he looked at the floor." The mail came from the sixth victim Gloria Luchese home address; they are still looking into it." He said as he took a deep breath as he loosened the collar and tie on his white dress shirt, his black slacks looked as though they had just recently been pressed, his black dress shoes as though they were just shined.

"She was the latest victim and the picture was of the first victim. We have got to catch him." Roger said as he noticed Cheyenne’s door opened. "Cheyenne?" He walked to the door and opened it slowly when he saw Cheyenne sitting on her bed drying her hair with the towel. He closed the door slowly thinking she had not seen him.

What is going on? She thought as she tried not to breathe hard from racing to the bed so they would not know she was eaves dropping on them. Cheyenne put on a lavender tank top, blue jeans and white sneakers. I think I need to go to these women’s houses and see if perhaps there is some connection. As the men were talking in the kitchen Cheyenne went to Kimberly’s room.

" Come on you have to give me a ride." She said grabbing her by the arm.

"I am not dressed Cheyenne." She said still in her night gown.

"Grab a robe we have to go now and be quiet." She told her in a quiet voice so the men would not hear her.

"Damn it." She said slipping on her robe as she followed Cheyenne out to the car." This is crazy Cheyenne where are we going?’ she asked as they got into the car.