Seduced By An Entity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne remembered Roger saying the mail came from one of the victim’s home address "We’re going to go and see what we can find at Gloria Luchese house." She said as she saw her front door swing open and Roger running out of it." Hurry up and go!" she said as Kimberly was pulling out. "I forced you to go so don’t worry about getting into trouble ok!" Cheyenne told her with irritation in her voice. "Just drive there and drive fast before they grab anything like pen pal clubs or something where lonely females join to find men." She told her.

Kimberly was scared, but did not want to make Cheyenne mad at her; she would be totally alone if Cheyenne turned her back on her with the baby coming. Her family had disowned her and her mother, the woman that she blames for everything ever having gone wrong in her life right down to her causing her boyfriend for just leaving one day while she was at work. She was shaking all over her body as she drove down the long lonely road surrounded by trees on both side. She saw Roger’s car coming out of the drive way. "Shit Cheyenne! Roger just pulled out what do I do?" she said looking in the rear view mirror.

"Watch the road would be nice and floor it." Cheyenne said in a calm even toned voice.

"Which way do I go at the end of the street Cheyenne?" she asked in a nervous voice.

" Left and then go like your going to Wally’s house she only lived a few blocks away from him on tenth street." Cheyenne said as she watched Roger’s car trying to catch up from the passenger’s side window.

Once Kimberly turned left at the end of the street she quickly turned right and then into a drive way." I figured we would let him go by so we could get away." She said looking at Cheyenne with fear in her eyes.

"Smart thinking Kim I will give you a cookie when we get home." Cheyenne said trying to ease the tension Kimberly was feeling.

Kimberly laughed. "I saw it on a TV show last week." She said backing up once she saw Roger’s car going down the other road.

The two women pulled in front of Gloria Luchese home that she shared with her parents. They were both silent as they looked at the house.

Kimberly looked in the rear view to see if Roger was coming her heart was beating hard in her chest.

"You go; I will wait here for you." She said not wanting to get out of the car in her robe and gown.

"Bull shit! Come on your not taking off on me now, let’s go!" Cheyenne yelled at her

Cheyenne and Kimberly stood nervously at the front door as they looked around to see if Rodger was coming down the road." You look cute by the way in your night clothes." Cheyenne said with a smile.

"Your so funny Cheyenne, I could have sat in the car while you did this." Kimberly said in an almost whiney voice.

The door was opened by an elderly white hair woman standing there." May I help you?" she said looking at the two women standing at her door.

"Hello, my name is Cheyenne Thompson I am a private investigator working on your daughter’s case, I was wondering if I could look around her room?" Cheyenne told the woman as she was trying to cover her impatience.

"Nice to meet you Miss. Thompson, please come in and help your self the bedroom is down the hall, last door to the left." She said pointing to the room as she let the women in the house.

Cheyenne went to the room it was decorated in early American furniture with a canopy bed. A picture of her and her boyfriend, an old fashion phone from the fifties by her bed.

Cheyenne went through the woman’s mail to see if she could find anything when the phone began to ring, the woman had a private line to her room. Cheyenne picked up the phone saying nothing as she heard a man’s voice on the other end.

"Hello Cheyenne, I have been waiting for you."

Cheyenne looked weird at the phone wondering how they knew it was her. Kimberly saw fear in Cheyenne’s face.

"Who is this?" Cheyenne asked as her hand began to shake.

"You can not escape me Cheyenne, I am going to enjoy fucking you! I am going to add you to my collection." The voice said taunting Cheyenne.

"You’ll never get to me to fuck me or anything else." She told the faceless voice.

Cheyenne was feeling fear run through her body. "This is too freaky Kim." She said looking at her friend with her hand over the receiver.

"Hang up Cheyenne, let’s go now! Who ever it is knows we’re here!" Kimberly urged Cheyenne wanting to leave.

"I will kill you before you touch me in any way." Cheyenne yelled.

"Damn it lets go!" Kimberly said almost in tears.

"Tell your friend she will be included too since she is pregnant." The voice said in an eerie tone.

"Leave her and her unborn child out of this, or I’ll enjoying putting my 357 up your ass and pulling the trigger!" Cheyenne yelled as tears burned her eyes.

"That’s it I am out of here! Come on Cheyenne!" Kimberly cried as she pulled on Cheyenne’s arm.

"Cheyenne I ought to arrest you!" Roger’s voice boomed behind the two women who jumped from being startled by him. Cheyenne dropped the phone.

Roger picked up the phone receiver.

" What the hell?" he asked hearing the man on the other end of the phone.

"You are losing your hot little girlfriend detective." The voice said before hanging up on Roger.

. "How did he know you were here? Unless he saw you come into the house." He said bewildered with what was taking place. "Saunders you take Kimberly back in your car and have her car impounded so we don’t have to worry about any more sudden rides by these two. And Cheyenne is riding back with Me." he said placing his hand firmly on her shoulder.

Just then the phone began to shoot sparks and blew up. " What caused that to happen?" Roger asked looking at the phone.

"I think we need to have the houses on the block searched" Saunders said looking at Roger.

"Maybe we can get people to voluntarily to have the houses checked; it would be a lot quicker." Roger said pulling Cheyenne up by the arm." See what you can do Saunders."

Once Roger had Cheyenne safely in his car he turned towards her with anger all over his face." What the hell has gotten into you Cheyenne?" he yelled at her.

Cheyenne looked at him feeling like a teenager who had been caught skipping school." I am sorry Roger, but you have to realize its not you he’s coming for, it’s me! I want to find him before he does get me!" she yelled back at him.

"Well running away from me is not going to give you protection either Cheyenne!" he yelled at her as he pulled into the street." Just sit there and be quiet until we get back to the house!" he said feeling so angry he could have strangled her for her leaving as she did.

"Ok I will as long as you do!" she yelled feeling like she was being scolded by her father.

"Fine it’s a deal! We will both shut up for the ride!" He said fuming inside.

The ride back was very quiet and very tense. Cheyenne would look his way when she knew he was not looking at her. Cheyenne was beginning to calm down when they were half way home.

" I am sorry Roger for being irresponsible today." She said looking at her hands in her lap.

Roger took a deep breathe as he looked over at her." Its ok Cheyenne, I was just scared for you. I am sorry for yelling at you." He said patting her hands in her lap.

"You know Roger I am glad this has brought us to being friends now, I do respect you, and I do love you, but I am not in love with you as I was before." She said feeling like she needed to tell him this in case something happened to her and she may never have the chance to ever tell him as the tears fell from her eyes.

"We will always be friends and I do love you more then I have ever or will ever love any other woman. There is no woman for me if I can never have you, and I do know I never will, but I will always be here for you, Always Cheyenne I promise." he said seeing she was scared especially after today.

Cheyenne leaned over towards him kissing him lightly on his cheek. "I know Roger and I thank you." She told him.

When they pulled in the drive way of the house Cheyenne saw Hank sitting on the porch with Norma." Hanks back!" she said feeling so happy to see her husband.

Roger saw him as he stood up on the porch. Great he’s back. He thought wishing he wasn’t. "So he is back isn’t he?" he said trying to hide his feelings.

Cheyenne jumped out of the car when Roger parked, "Hank! Your home! Oh Hank I have missed you!" she said running and jumping into his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Roger looked away as Hank and Cheyenne covered each other in kisses. Why the fuck did he have to come back so soon? Roger thought feeling the jealousy build with in him." Excuse me Hank was Harrelson still in Dallas when you left?" he asked trying to draw Hanks attention from Cheyenne.

Hank placed Cheyenne on the ground." As a matter of fact he was on the same plane as I was this morning alone, the woman he was with saw him off at the airport and left by herself. Once back here I followed him to his office waited to see if he was staying which he did and came here when I saw your men had it under surveillance."

"Good work Hank, did you find anything out in Oregon or Dallas?" he asked Hank as he watched Cheyenne hug on Hank.

"As a matter of fact I did, the woman who I saw him with last night always accompanies him there at Dallas, and she matches the description of the woman seen with him in Oregon the only difference in descriptions with the women who have turned up missing is that they are not petite, the woman last night looked like she was five-foot and weighed about ninety-eight pounds. Other then that the hair and age range are the same." He said as he noticed Saunders car coming up the road.

"Saunders and I will set up here to help watch the wandering women here , lets see what you can get from Mrs. Harrelson she is not to receptive to me." Roger told Hank.

"That is a strange house there, I really don’t think this guy is involved, at least I don’t have anything to believe he is involved directly." Hank told Roger as Saunders parked his car.

"The prints matched with the ones we lifted from one of the crime scenes Hank, we got lucky when the guy got lazy." Roger told him.

"Saunders do you know if they got him at the office?" he asked as the man approached them.

"He got away without being detected." He told him as he felt agitated with this guy as he seems to slip through their fingers all the time.

"We need to get into his office and look around." Cheyenne said as she was thinking of an idea.

"I take it from your look on your face that you have some wild plan Cheyenne." Hank told his wife looking down at her as he held her in his arms.

Cheyenne pulled away from Hank. "I do, what if Norma and I went in as a cleaning crew at night and while she is cleaning she could watch out for anyone to come in so I could go through his files?" she told the three men standing around her.

"I don’t like the idea sending you in there Cheyenne since he has singled you out as the next victim." Roger told Cheyenne.

"Roger another woman has been listed as missing since last night at eight o’clock. She disappeared from the Roller rink waiting for kid sister to come out." Saunders told him as he stood with his hands on his hips looking out at the sky.

"Son of a bitch! Who is working with this bastard?!" he yelled feeling at a loss. "Did anyone leave or go to the house last night or any other time?" Roger asked him.

"Not to our knowledge no." he said knowing his partner was upset with this new turn in the case.

"Ok let’s get working on this to solve it." He said as he turned to Cheyenne." and I will see what can be done to get you in the place." Roger said as he walked to the house.

As the men worked together in the living room Cheyenne and Norma were in Cheyenne’s room picking out wigs to change their appearance. Cheyenne picked out a short blond wig for Norma, a pair of jean overalls and a white t shirt with white sneakers. For herself she chose a long black wig that she would pull back in a pony tail, eye glasses, a pair of white overalls and a blue t shirt with white sneakers.

Roger had found out the name of the Janitorial Company that handled the cleaning of the building Harrelson worked in and managed to get the women to be the cleaning crew for tonight. When he was handed another letter by Saunders sent to him, but this time it came from Cheyenne’s house.

Dear Detective O’berst,

Still trying to figure out how I am doing all of this? I do want to tell you I will take the utmost pleasure in killing you when the time comes. As I am going to take great pleasure in fucking your little married girlfriend Cheyenne, I will enjoy those firm rounded breast as I taste them as sweet melons.

Roger read the letter, he showed it to the other men." He is getting off sending us this shit. "He said as the two men stood around him reading the letter.

"Let’s hope we find out what we need so we can nail him and lock his ass away forever." Saunders said as he watched Kimberly stuffing her face with a ham and cheese sandwich as she washed it down with a bottle of soda.

" I think she is getting carried away with the eating for two." He said laughing.

"She gets any bigger she’ll need a crane to lift her out of here." Roger said as he looked at her going to the kitchen for chips.

"I hate to see my food bill with her here." Hank said as he watched her stuffing the chips in her mouth as she walked back to the couch to finish her soap opera as she ate her food.

That night Roger with Hank took Cheyenne and Norma to the van they would be using to go to clean the office in. Hank noticed even in her drab outfit Cheyenne still looked beautiful to him. He was scared of losing her to this creep that was stalking her now. "I hope this works." he told Roger as they followed the van driven by a plain clothes officer.

"I do too Hank, just keep your eyes open tonight." he said as they pulled in front of the building.

Cheyenne and Norma went inside where they found the cart of cleaning supplies in the janitor’s room. As they went through the building they came to Harrelson's office "well Norma here we are." Cheyenne said taking a deep breath as she looked at the door.

"Let’s go Cheyenne before I piss my pants from being so nervous." Norma told her looking around her as her heart was beating wildly.

Once inside Norma went through the garbage cans before dumping them, Cheyenne searched through the files looking for anything that could be of help when she found a file on a group of people." What is this I wonder?" she said taking the file out to read it. As she read each persons profile she quickly snapped a picture of it." We might have hit pay dirt Norma." She said snapping away.

"Cheyenne hurry someone is coming!" she said as she quickly turned on the vacuum cleaner.

"I am done." She said as she replaced the file back into the drawer grabbing the trash bag.

The door opened slowly as a large bald, black man wearing a light blue shirt and dark blue pants stuck his head in." Oh I thought you were the regular cleaning girls in here, I am Otis the security guard here." He said coming all the way into the room.

"No we’re just the replacements tonight; they should be back tomorrow night. Cheyenne told him noticing how tall he was. H e must be 7 ft tall, so muscular. Cheyenne thought to her self as she looked at him in his tight fitting clothes.

"Well I guess you could do the same for me, see I get benefits from the women who work here at night." He said smiling as he walked up to Cheyenne and taking off her glasses.

"I don’t know what benefits you get from them, but you’ll have to wait until tomorrow when they return." She said backing up.

He grabbed Cheyenne by the arm." No I don’t think you understand, you are what I am getting tonight, now tell your friend to sit down unless she wants to suck on the barrel of my gun." He said running the gun across Cheyenne’s lips softly.

Cheyenne smiled at him "sit down Norma just do as he says." She slowly and sensually licked the barrel of his gun shaft; Cheyenne smiled looking him in the eyes." You really don’t want to do this Otis." She said trying to reason with him.

"I think I will decide what I want to do, and you will just do it." He said in a menacing voice, bending to kiss her lips, pulling her body against his that was rock hard, he had an erection against her pelvic.

Cheyenne pulled away from him. "I don’t want to upset you, but if you persist in trying to molest me I am going to have to kick your ass." She told him still smiling.

Otis began laughing. "Oh really your going to kick my ass are you?" he said holding her tighter as she felt his erection up against her body taking her hand making her touch it. "That’s all for you. Now remove your clothes so I can enter your hot body." He said rubbing her hand on his erection. "don’t want to take your clothes off get on your knees and let me choke you as you suck it." He said biting his bottom lip rubbing her hand on his erection harder, "I want to **** you bitch!" He said grabbing her grinding her hips against him.

"Ok I am tired of you now." She said as she quickly knocked the gun out of his hand with her other hand and began to punch him in his throat and chest. Cheyenne did not stop kicking and punching the large man.

Otis was having trouble breathing after Cheyenne’s direct punch to his Adams apple. Cheyenne was a black belt in karate and she kept up her attack on him until he fell to the floor." Stop, please stop." Otis cried out in pain.

Cheyenne knelt down next to him." I told you I didn’t want to do it didn’t I? She told him in a taunting voice. "Now we are going to leave while you just lay there like a good boy ok?" she told him as she flicked him the back of his head.

"Ok just leave me alone." He said as he lay on his stomach.

As the two women were leaving the office Cheyenne looked back at him." Oh by the way Otis, have a nice night." She said going out the door.

The women hurried outside to the waiting van where they told the officer waiting for them of Otis. "I will radio Roger and inform him." He said as he got on the radio with Roger. "Cheyenne said the security guard just tried to attack her up in the office he is still there."

"Have someone pick him up." Roger said." Are they ok?"

The officer laughed." yeah but from what she says he isn’t."

Roger laughed." Cheyenne got him good." Roger said over the radio. "Take them back to the house we will meet you there." Roger instructed the officer as he planned to pay the security guard a visit. "Let’s go up and see if he knows anything."

"Let’s go and do it then." Hank told Roger getting out of the car. The two men went to the office where the guard was still laying in pain. Roger walked over to him "Get up." he ordered the man.

"Who the fuck are you?" Otis groaned in pain.

"I am Detective O’berst and you just tried to assault two women in here." He said as he watched the man trying to get to his feet.

"That broad is crazy man, she assaulted me!" He said disgustedly.

Hank stood looking at the man who had just tried to assault his wife." you tried to assault her and your pride got bruised when she kicked you senseless." Hank said feeling rage build with in him.

"I never touched her in anyway what so ever!" Otis yelled.

Roger smiled as he loosened his burgundy tie. "well we know someone here is responsible for six missing women , we get a complaint that you just tried to force your self on a woman, I think you might be who we are looking for." Roger said hoping this would shake him up to start talking." We are hauling you in for questioning and possibly charges of false imprisonment of two females." Roger began playing his hand.