Seduced By An Entity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute man! I had nothing to do with no female or females disappearing, and how in the hell could anyone hold that crazed bitch against her will? She is a reincarnated female Bruce Lee." He said rubbing his throat.

The door opened with Sheriffs standing there." You need this guy taken in detective?" the younger officer asked.

"Yes I do for questioning of the women who have been abducted." Roger told the men." I will meet you there." Roger said as he and Hank left.

"Man you aren’t right, I never abducted any woman." He said as the officer placed him in hand cuffs.

Hank and Roger went to the station to see what they could get out of Otis. Cheyenne and Norma arrived back at the house to be greeted by Saunders." How did it go tonight?" he asked sitting in the rocking chair on the porch.

"Well besides Cheyenne beating up some huge black man tonight, good." Norma said as she sat on the step of the porch.

Saunders was smiling at Cheyenne.

" Bully, what happened?" He asked teasingly.

"The security guard evidently has an arrangement where he has sex with the cleaning crew, and he would not take no for an answer, so I just had to show him who was in charge of the situation." She said laughingly.

"You should have taken your friend; she could have eaten her way out. She has not stopped yet. I was going to grab a sandwich, but I was afraid of having to wrestle her to the ground for it." He said as he looked in the window pointing at Kimberly.

Norma looked famish rubbing her stomach." God I hope there is something left, all that excitement has made me hungry." Norma said with a smile." That is if it is alright with you Cheyenne if I get something." Norma said not wanting to be any more of a bother then her and her daughter were by staying there.

"Norma please stop being so goofy, let’s go in and whip up something to eat." She told the other woman.

" Come on Saunders that includes your help too." She said pulling him up from the chair.

As the three of them whipped up cheese burgers, Cole slaw, baked beans, corn on the cob for everyone to feast on. Saunders looked at Cheyenne "You know I was sorry when you and Roger broke up, are you really happy now?" he asked as he diced onions for the baked beans.

"Yes I am, very much, I am glad though that Roger and I have a better relationship now as friends." She told him flipping the burgers.

"He really did love you Cheyenne, and I think he still does." He said mixing in the onions to the beans.

"I will always have a special spot in my heart for him, but I have a good man that I will never leave for any reason." She told him flipping the burgers.

Kimberly came into the kitchen to join everyone." God that smells great I can’t wait to eat." She said looking at the food cooking.

"Damn it woman! do you ever stop eating?" Saunders asked her as he looked at her with disgust.

"When she is sleeping, well maybe she does." Cheyenne said teasing Kimberly.

"Go to hell Cheyenne I am pregnant." She whined as she put a grape in her mouth.

"What was your excuse before the pregnancy Kim?" she asked as she saw how mad she was getting.

"You’re just so funny." Kimberly said as she flung a grape at Cheyenne.

Norma looked at Kimberly "I guess we could have her clothes made at Omar’s the tent maker." She said trying to join in on the fun.

Kimberly walked over to her mother slapping her across the face as hard as she could." You fucking bitch, I will kick your ass again!" she screamed at Norma like a crazy woman.

Cheyenne ran to the women and stood between them." Look Kimberly you will not treat her like this! Not in my home!" she told her in a firm voice." Are you ok Norma?" she asked looking at the red welt on her face.

Kimberly looked hatefully at her mother." I am sorry Cheyenne, I lost my cool." She said sitting down at the kitchen table.

Hank and Roger finally arrived back at the house about an hour later just in time for dinner. After dinner they sat outside on the porch where Cheyenne’s black cat jumped up on her lap." And where have you been Ninja?" she asked petting his head as the cat purred loudly as he got comfortable on top of her lap.

They all sat on the porch Norma looked at Roger looking at the sky as the stars sparkled brightly. "Beautiful night." She said trying to start a conversation with him.

"Yes it is, but it feels weird tonight." He said still looking at the sky.

Cheyenne could see the sun rising bringing her out of her deep thoughts of the past and she knew she had to go on without her beloved Roger by her side or in her arms.

That week the women were planning for the wedding that one of the high council would perform the ceremony. The mansion sparkled with glittering beautiful flowers of purples; the gazebo richly decorated with roses that glittered, the ceremony would start at midnight.

Cheyenne and Lindsey traveled all over the world to find the perfect wedding dresses with the six other witches while Roger took the men across the country finding the perfect tuxedos. The men found white tuxedos, with black sashes and bow ties, ruffled shirts with white shoes.

Cheyenne and Lindsey agreed on long tight fitting white satin gowns, that had plunging v neck lines, opened backs, the sleeves long and made out of lace, the veils long with a piece that covered their face , they choose diamond necklaces, and white heels. Under the gowns, they would wear white corsets with matching bustiers, white thigh high lace nylons.

Wednesday was the bachelor party, Roger arranged for female strippers to be there to liven up the party they would be having in Miami Beach Florida in a hotel. Tammy over heard his phone call as well as the location of the hotel after he left the room she hit redial canceled his six female strippers then quickly went to tell Cheyenne what she had done and what they were going to do.

That night the men were in the hotel room drinking while they waited for their sexy hot little blond bimbo’s. Cheyenne and the seven other witches created five of the heaviest, ugliest female strippers that showed up wearing long Jackets to cover their thongs and one very heavy female dominatrix dressed in all black leather and tight fitting vest, leather thongs with matching garter belt holding up fish net stockings with black spiked heels and she was for Roger. After all, it was going to be his surprise for the men; the women turned his surprise around on him. Cheyenne told the woman she created for Roger." make sure you make him enjoy being a bad boy, he will need to be spanked a few times. Then I think you should make him tell you that all women are his leaders and he will always obey. Make him lick and suck on your toes too." Cheyenne told her then busted out into laughter a long with the other witches. She cast a spell on the men so they would be without their powers while they were in the room with the women, but it would return once they escaped.

The women arranged it so they could have a home theater to watch what happens in the comfort of their living room. Cheyenne even arranged to tape it so they could watch it when they needed a good laugh. The men had left for the bachelor party. They each wore casual attire thinking they were going to a few bars. Cheyenne and all the women of the house sat in front of the large screen with their pop corn and soda.

The men arrived at the hotel where the other two looked around the room." Roger what are you up too?" Hank asked thinking they were going to a bar.

"I ordered the hottest sexiest 6 strippers to come here, two for each of us." He told the men who looked at him disbelief.

"I am not staying here, Cheyenne finds out and we’re over with." He told him turning to leave.

"It’s expected to sow your oats at your bachelor party." He told them.

"You get us killed by Cheyenne and Lindsey we are going to make you regret it." Saunders said rubbing his hands together.

There was a knock at the door, Roger had a huge smile on his face when he opened it the big dominatrix woman. His face turned to pure shock as he looked at her wondering what was going on.

"Are you Roger?" she asked him.

"Yes why?" he asked the huge woman.

"You ordered us! Move out of my way you naughty boy!" She ordered him. She shoved him back into the room and the other five women came in removing their jackets then grabbed the men.

The women were laughing as they watched the fear on Rogers face as the woman grabbed him putting him over her knees." Bad, bad boy!" she yelled spanking him with a leather strap.

Hank was grabbed by three of the strippers.

" you like it rough; we will take turns being on top of you. "They said pushing him on the bed. The women jumped on the bed covering him in kisses and pulling at his clothes while he yelled for help. He tried to get away by using his magic only to find out it did not work. "oh my God!" he said as the one that had to weigh four hundred pounds sat on top of him forcing his hands on her ass." I am going to give it to you good and hard." She told him as she grinded her body on his. She kissed him as the others removed his pants Hank fought to get away.

Saunders as well was being attacked by the other two heavy women as one held him down and the other pulled his pants off. The one straddling him looked down at him smiling. "You better get it up.," she told him as she licked his face. He too found out his magic was gone as well as Roger as he was being spanked as he yelled out in fear. "Cheyenne! Help me!" he yelled out with each spank from the strap.

The eight witches were in tears as they laughed so hard watching the men struggle to get away from the six hot babes. "Teaches them right." Norma said as she laughed at the men’s plight.

Finally Saunders was able to get away to help Hank then they saved Roger just as he was going to have to suck and lick the woman’s toes.

"That’s what you call hot strippers?" Saunders asked as they ran out the door.

Once the men ran out of the room the eight witches then changed into dresses that hardly covered their nipples and they didn’t need to bend over to show their ass’s as they went to the patio where they had ten of the most handsome, hottest male strippers one for each woman including Aggatha and Norma. They made each of them very well endowed.

"Damn look at that." Cheyenne said as she looked at one of them who had been extremely gifted by the witches. "I mean damn look at him, I want him." She said not taking her eyes off of his gift smiling." To make Hank jealous is what I meant, not that I would even consider riding that thang!" she said jumping up in his arms and grinding while she laughed. She looked into his blue eyes, black curly hair and a body that could only come from over sexed witches. "Ooh talented too." She said smiling as he made his gift move against her crotch.

"Let’s get in our places on the patio incase they realize they have powers and pop back in here." Lindsey told them as she picked the blond, blue eyed one then smacking his ass in his blue thong.

The men popped into the house to see these men in just thongs pushing their male organs in the women’s faces. The women were going crazy screaming. They stood there watching with their arms crossed.

Cheyenne who was sitting in a patio chair as the man with the great gift laid it between her cleavage, still wearing his thong making it do push up’s, she had her hands on his ass.

The men walked out on the patio even Aggatha and Norma were acting like animals they could not believe it." Are you ladies having fun?" Roger asked rubbing his buttocks that still stung from his spanking.

"Why are you back here?" the women asked angrily .

" Aren’t you supposed to be doing bachelor things?" Cheyenne asked them trying not to laugh as the man was still over her.

"Well just say it didn’t work and get rid of these guys will you?" Hank asked looking at the guy with the gift getting upset.

"Fine." They said making them disappear.

The happy now that they ruined the girls evening since they escaped Nightmare in Miami. "We are going to go fishing where it is safe." Hank said as he and Saunders gave Roger a dirty look.

"Hey I suffered pain you two didn’t." he told them rubbing his buttocks even more.

The women wasn’t aware that something evil had watched what they had done and recreated what the women created for the men, but in a much sexier version then the ones they had created. They also cast a spell that they could not resist what they created for themselves nor would the men be able to resist the women that had been made as a joke would turn out to be the creations of evil to kill everyone of them during sex so the wedding could not take place. The Dark Side was making sure there would be no more High Priestess or a new High Priest. The others would just be reducing the number of the warriors for the white light.

The women decided to call it an evening. Cheyenne decided to take a shower before turning in for the night while Hank was fishing. Cheyenne stood in the shower with soap on her face, she could not open her eyes as he caressed her breast. "Ooh Hank you decided to come back instead of going fishing?" she asked as she was feeling such hot pleasure from his hands when she felt the man up against her back, realizing who it was, she hurriedly rinsed off. He kissed the back of her neck pushing his hardness up against her, as hard as she tried to fight the temptation she could not. She turned around facing him where he lifted her up wrapping her legs around him.

"Ride that thang!" he told her as he kissed her taking her to her bed. When he threw her on the bed, she broke the spell. She tried to get away realizing something had gone terribly wrong with the spell when they made these men. Using her powers she was able to blow him up running out of the room to find Alicia struggling to get away from her attacker .Cheyenne flung her hand throwing him into the wall blowing him up using both hands." Come on something went wrong with the spell." She told her as they ran to the other rooms where they found Aggatha being strangled by one of their creations.

" Mother fucker!" Cheyenne yelled as she knocked him off her and Alicia blew him up.

"Make sure she is ok." She said running to Norma’s room where she laid dead in the bed. Cheyenne stumbled backwards seeing her dead. "Norma…" she whispered watching the man get out of the bed to attack Cheyenne, she blew him up. Quickly she began yelling as she ran down the hall." Fight it!"

Tammy blew up the man who tried to attack her.

"What went wrong Cheyenne?" she asked as they separated to save the rest.

"Evil intervened that’s what happened." She said going to Cathy’s room. Cathy had the man floating in the air and blew him up.

All the women survived except for poor Norma who was killed.

"If evil turned our spells on us, then what about the men?" Gloria asked.

The women without saying a word appeared on the boat where they found the women they created redone to sexy vixens of the dark side. they were trying to kill the men as hard as the men fought they still could not manage to get their magic to work because the eight witches had made it where their magic was out of order when they were with the women they created.

Cheyenne walked up to the three who had Hank down beating him while one strangled him." hey you three bitches come meet your maker." She said as the three women turned around just as Cheyenne blew them up. "C-ya!" she told the smoke they left behind.

All the other women had been taken care of except the dominatrix; no matter how hard they tried, they could not blow her up. Cheyenne changed into her warrior clothes looking at the woman.

" Ready to rumble?" she asked jumping up in the air spinning in a circle three times landing her feet on the fore head of the woman knocking her backwards. Cheyenne was able to throw Roger to the other side of the boat to get him out of harms way. She tried blowing her up, but it did not work on her. "Uh oh." She said looking at the huge woman growling at her.

The seven other witches each threw a dagger that giant female pulled out of her heart. "This is going to be a long night." Lindsey said looking at the woman.

The three warlocks and eight witches hoped the number eleven would be her un lucky number as they stood together as she walked towards them laughing they were able to blow her up.

"Now that was one tough bitch!" Margaret told them as she was out of breath from fighting with the big bully.

When they got back to the house Norma was sitting in on the patio. Cheyenne was leery walking up to her. "Norma is that you or something else?" she asked walking slowly towards the woman.

"Yes Cheyenne, it is really Norma. the council has made me the guardian of all of you. That means I am to foresee when evil is approaching, and I have the power to heal and restore life as long as it has not been for along time and only on the good attacked by evil." She explained to them." Now we have a problem there’s a group of evil warlocks who is intent on stopping this wedding because once you and Hank are united by the High council then we will have a High Priest as well as a High Priestess and evil is not crazy about Mystic Shadow. They really are not happy with Hank either or any of us for that matter. At the ceremony Hank will be given his High priest name." She told them.

"So where are the evil warlock’s?" Roger asked Aggatha.

"Unfortunately I can not tell you I don’t have that power, but just an image that you have to vanquish." She answered him." If this group is not vanquished there can’t be a wedding for we can’t take a chance of them getting to one of the High Council.

Cheyenne thought for a moment." Perhaps the book can help us." she said going to the room they made in the mansion where no one could find for it was behind a false wall. They opened the wall where all their pendulums and the ingredients of the potions were kept along with the book.

Cheyenne and the other’s sat around it in a circle as Cheyenne laid her hands upon it saying these words………

I Mystic shadow need help from the Witches' Word

I call upon the high council past and present Who have watched over the Moon the sun above and Earth below

to help me prepare

in this right and ready hour,

fill these pages with Thy spiritual power.

May no evil eye to see or possess the witches word

the secrets which have been entrusted with in thee

to help us find this hidden path

to find the evil who wish the death of thee and all that is good

hear me and lend Thy protection:

Revealing the truths of Earth and the Skies

show us the group of evil warlocks to our eyes.

For us the eight Witches whose book this belongs make us a map that is strong

to make our path the way to go be plain to see.

So we may continue to serve and protect for the good; so that through the coming centuries we shall still be.

Cheyenne raised her hands above the book where the pages began to turn by them selves showing them the evil warlocks. "It’s the four evil warlocks that traps the souls of the innocent children keeping them locked in a dark cavern. If we vanquish them, we will also free the children’s souls." She told the others.

Cheyenne held her crystal charm over a map it stopped in Jamaica in the same area they were at. "They are here. We have to cast a spell to make them appear before us." She told them.

Cheyenne went to a wooden box and took out thirteen wooden pentacles." Take this and hang them around your necks it will help to give us protection." She told them as she handed each of them one. She placed hers around her neck." Aggatha we will need a potion to vanquish these warlock’s. It will not be an easy task either. They are very powerful due to all the children’s souls they have collected through the centuries. Tammy write a spell so we can bring them to us on our turf." She said looking worried.