Seduced By An Entity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at the three men with a wave of her hand she changed their clothes. They were now dressed similar to the women warriors’ suit.

" These warrior clothes have been blessed by the Higher Power to give us more protection and strength." She told them as the women transformed into theirs.

"If we lose this battle today all the children’s souls who have not been collected will be today. We cannot let them win. There are a lot of innocents involved, it’s not just about a wedding." She told them standing up as she read to herself the spell to be cast.

"How is the potion coming?" she asked Aggatha.

"It’s done and it will not only send them to hell, but where no one wants to go." She said.

"Where is that?" Hank asked.

"Where they feed him the evil souls that lost the battle. I just made it so they won’t have to wait in line." She said smiling.

Ok we should be on the patio where we have more room to move as soon as I cast my spell I have to hit them with the potion." Cheyenne told them. "Are we ready to go do this?" she asked everyone." Norma will stay here. You will be safe behind these doors." She said smiling at Norma.

They all stood in the middle of the patio in a circle holding hands as Cheyenne began the first spell.

"I Mystic shadow High Priestess of all that is good,

Demand before me the four evil collectors of children souls.

Where I may destroy them where no one else could.

Place in this circle instantly my evil foes."

Lightening began to crackle; the window began to blow with such force. It was not long that the four evil warlocks appeared in a sparkling fog in the center of the circle. the wind began to blow as hard as a hurricane , Cheyenne began to glow in a white light as the men began to attack the twelve where they used all their magic to hold them while Cheyenne chanted the next spell.

"I Mystic shadow High priestess of all that is good

Take my magical chains to bind these evil souls

As they have been captured by the powerful twelve

Wishing for their evil souls be fed to he the evil one of darkness

Using this potion to vanquish them sending them pass hell

Like we knew it would

I Mystic Shadow High Priestess order the

Release of the innocents souls from the cavern of these evil foes. As the magical chains that glitter of gold and silver wrapped it self around the four men Cheyenne now poured the potion on them.

"You bitch this is not going to work and we will fuck your Highness before collecting your soul." one of them threatened.

Then Cheyenne smiling at all four of the black haired warlocks dressed in long black jackets, shirts, pants and boots began to disappear.

"Um I think its working." she said smugly pointing at half of their disappearing bodies.

When the warlocks saw their bodies disappearing, they began to scream for they now felt all the pain of their victims and they were gone.

"We did it!" Aggatha said excitedly.

"It would have worked before, but everyone was all too fearful of them so they always won." Cheyenne told them looking up at the sky knowing now the children’s souls were safe.

The day had come for the two couples to unite for eternity. Cheyenne and Lindsey were so nervous during the day they could not eat a bite of food. When nine o’clock arrived the six other witches came to the room where they waited to begin preparing for the ceremony which would begin at midnight in the gazebo. Tammy, Patty and Cathy would work on Cheyenne giving her a mud mask, waxing her legs, bikini line, then a hot oil treatment on her hair, then bathing her in the oils. They rolled her hair in curlers, as they gave her a pedicure and a French manicure on her nails. They put her in her matching corset and bustier with the thigh high lace nylons, they had her hair in long French curls pulled back with a diamond hair clip.

Cheyenne looking at her and Lindsey’s hair she began to laugh. "We look like we’re from Gone with the wind." she told her.

"Now all we need is for Rhett to come in and say frankly my dear I don’t give a damn. "Lindsey said laughing as Margaret, Gloria and Alicia worked on her.

It’s time for the dresses the women told her as they helped them into each of the dresses ,the diamond earrings and necklaces when Aggatha came in with a box "Cheyenne must wear these." She said opening the box as she showed Cheyenne the Diamond clustered necklace that looked as if it belonged to a Queen, with diamond clustered earrings and bracelet." Oh they are so beautiful." Cheyenne said looking in the mirror as a vision came to her of her mother wearing these." they were mothers weren’t they?" she asked as tears came to her eyes.

"yes she made me promise when you were going to go into the holy union for me to have you wear these for it’s what she wore when she was united to Murkshadow." She told her grand daughter as tears filled her eyes remembering her beloved daughter." your parents would be very proud of you Mystic Shadow." She told her calling her by her given name at birth.

Cheyenne hugged her grandmother." I love you." She told her.

"Alright now stop before we have big puffy eyes from crying." Aggatha told her.

The seven witches had tears in their eyes at the endearment of these two strong women they loved and respected so much.

"Great you got us in here crying." Tammy said as every one started laughing.

They placed the veils on the women and using magic got ready in their hands maiden outfits Tammy and Alicia dresses of light red gowns with white lace on the straps, with matching light red heels and a crown of daisy’s on their heads.

As they walked down the stairs to go to the gazebo the hand maidens were on each side of their bride as the other women walked behind in them in long blue gowns the same as the hand maidens.

The men were waiting on the other side of the gazebo where they could not see their brides coming to them. As Cheyenne began to walk down the red carpet leading to the gazebo a white sparkling fog began to float in the air as tiny little fairies flew around her for this was their High Priestess and they were sprinkling fairy dust on her that glittered to give her protection

There was a beautiful woman with long red hair playing a harp as they approached. All of her followers were there to witness the union and meet their new High Priest that would help lead and protect them.

Once at the gazebo they stopped where they could not see the men.

And now the ceremony will begin to commence for the holy union.

THE WEDDING

“There are two couples who wish to be united tonight as two separate couples joining with their chosen mates as one. Hand maidens bring forth the brides.” The elderly man dressed in along white robe with a glittering rope around his waist, wearing tan sandals, he was balding with a silvery short beard.

Tammy held Cheyenne’s hand leading her to the altar before the man. Alicia bringing Lindsey before him.

“Handmaiden what is the name of the bride?” he asked looking at Tammy.

“Her name is Mystic Shadow our High Priestess your lordship,” she said as she curtseys before him.

“You may go back to your place leaving Mystic Shadow our High Priestess at the alter.” He told her as she left to take her place with the others. “Hand maiden what is the name of the bride?” he asked Alicia.

“Her name is Lindsey your lordship.” Alicia told him as she curtseys before him.

“You may take your place leaving Lindsey at the altar.” He told her as she took her place next to Tammy with the others. “Grooms man brings forth the grooms.” He told Roger and he asked.

” What is the grooms name and who does he wish to be united with at the holy altar?”

“His name is Hank and he wishes to unite with Mystic Shadow our High Priestess our lordship.” He told him.

“And the other grooms name is?” he asked

“His name is John and he wishes to unite with Lindsey your lord ship.” He told him as he bowed before him.

“Very well you may take your place with the others.

Turning to Cheyenne and Hank. “Do you Mystic Shadow our High Priestess do wish to become one with this man Hank?” he asked her.

Mystic Shadow looked back at Roger as if she was waiting for him to stop her. “Yes High council I do.” She replied longing in her heart that it was Roger standing by her side. A tear fell from her eye unto the wedding bouquet.

“And do you Hank wish to become one with Mystic Shadow?” he asked.

“Yes your lordship I do.” He replied

Turning to John and Lindsey.” Do you Lindsey wish to become one with John?” he asked.

“Oh yes your lordship.” She replied with all the love she felt in her heart..

“And do you John wish to become one with Lindsey.” He asked.

“Yes your lord ship.” He replied.

“Our mighty Lord, our highest power we ask that you bless and protect these couples becoming one tonight to give them your love and protection from those whose might wish them harm in their union. We ask that of all of our holy beings to tie these couples in holy union tonight to keep them bonded in love , to be understanding, kind, to make love often never losing their sensuality for one another, let their be not hurtful words spoken to one another for love is not unkind nor does it hurt. Grooms always love and protect your brides for she is your soul mate from this night forward.

Now Mystic Shadow our High Priestess by taking Hank as your Husband he shall now become Murkcaster our High Priest. And now will both brides and grooms place the rings that represent the circle of your love on each other’s left hand.

The couples each placed their gold bands on their chosen ones finger.

“As our Mighty Lord and Higher Power and all of our beloved ancestors are the witnesses to these couples becoming one to love for eternity. Now I ask that each couple light the candle of Life.” He told them. Now grooms lifting the veils of your brides you may seal this union with a kiss.”

Murkcaster lifted the veil of Mystic Shadow and John lifted Lindsey’s. They sealed their Holy union with a kiss.

There began trumpets playing as the brides and grooms walked down the red carpet, their guest welcomed the newly wed couples.

Inside the mansion some of the witches had turned it into a huge reception center where the brides and grooms sat at their table and the guest would come up to dance with the bride or groom. Then it came for the brides and grooms waltz where both couples danced their first dance together as soul mates.

The high council made an announcement.” we had a special request today concerning our High Priestess. Mystic Shadow and Murkcaster please join me here in the center of the room. Mystic Shadow here is the special request.” He told her then stepping back.

A bright white light came floating down slowly when Mystic Shadow's parents stepped out of the bright light hugging their daughter and welcoming Murkcaster to the family.

“How is this possible?” she asked her parents as tears ran down her face.

“We were granted to be able to watch your union to our new High Priest and then for just a few minutes of life to be able to hug and kiss our little girl. Remember Mystic Shadow we are always with you. Murkcaster keep up the fine work of loving and protecting our child.” They told them then stepped back into the light where it lifted them back to the heavens.

Most of the guest gave their High Priest and High Priestess gifts of gold, diamonds and rubies to show their love and loyalty to them except for one witch who was known for being wise and was Mystic Shadow’s mothers right hand witch Mysticlure. “To you My Lord and Lady I give to you the gift of life to share and to love always.” She said waving her hand across the couple smiling as she walked away.

Then the High Council closing the celebration of the Holy Unions tonight gave Lindsey and Saunders a honeymoon trip to Paris.

Looking at Hank and Cheyenne.” I ask you to join me so you may begin your Holy union bliss.” He told them as they vanished into a white mist that was bright and sparkled.

They appeared in a beautiful room, there was a king size bed with a huge golden headboard with very fine intricate design. The comforter was of royal blue with light blue satin sheets and pillowcases, there was a balcony that sparkled like diamonds and crystals. The high Council left when two handmaidens came into get Mystic Shadow and two grooms’ men came in for Hank. They were cleansed in a large round bath with candles and incenses were burned. Cheyenne’s body was rubbed down with oils and clothed in a white satin gown that flowed when she walked. The bodice made with white lace, white slippers with heels were placed on her feet. She was brought back into their richly decorated room of gold tables, lamps that sparkled as if they were diamonds. She was placed in the bed where her pillows were propped behind her back. Hank had gone through the same ritual and placed in black satin pajamas and placed in bed next to Cheyenne where they were giving aphrodisiacs .” drink these.” they told them as they handed them gold goblets.

They stood there; they made sure it was all drank before leaving them alone in the room. They began to feel strange, Hank took Cheyenne into his arms kissing her softly, his hand ran down her body raising her gown up and removing it then removing his own as he brought his body over her’s and entered her slowly as their bodies began to move slowly together . He went deeper and harder as he kissed and sucked on her nipples, their breathing becoming heavier he could hear soft moans coming from Cheyenne as he rolled on his back having her on top of him caressing her breast. She moved in a slow sensual grinding movement. The heat and passion grew in their bodies; he grabbed her hips forcing them to go down on him. He went in side of her moistness even deeper, she drove him crazy with desire sitting on top of him caressing her breast. She rode him slowly and deeply until they exploded in a heated passion as lightening bolts was striking all around the room. They did not stop as if they had not noticed what was taking place around them. They made love for hours until they were exhausted falling to sleep in each others arms.

The next morning while they slept all the witches and warlocks, fairies every creature of good even Mystic Shadow’s seven witches , Aggatha, Norma, Roger and Saunders were at the palace where Mystic Shadow and Murkcaster were dressed like a queen and king as they sat on their thrones. When all of the High council came to give an important announcement.

“Last night the union of our High Priest and High Priestess was consummated and the royal child was conceived!”

Hank and Cheyenne looked shocked at each other as everyone in the palace cheered for the royal birth. Cheyenne leaned over to Hank.” I am pregnant. I’m pregnant!” she said as they jumped up hugging and kissing at the news of the birth to come. Mystic Shadow turned to face the crowd, her eyes met Roger’s eyes and she could see the sadness in them, but now she was bound to Hank for eternity.

Cheyenne remembered the day the Dark side kidnapped her and changed her life forever.

The wind began to blow harder when they all noticed the sky began to glow almost fluorescent green." Look at the sky isn’t that a strange color for at night?" Saunders said pointing at the green haze.

"Yes it is I wonder what is causing it?" Hank asked standing up looking at the sky.

It seemed to be moving towards them, Cheyenne went to the middle of the drive way to see it better, it was right over her when it appeared to be getting lower and suddenly it was surrounding Cheyenne" What is going on?" she yelled as she tried to get away from it, she struggled as if someone or something had its grip on her and she could not get away from it no matter how hard she tried. In a split second she was gone from the spot she had been standing in, all that was left behind was a rat with a decapitated head. Kimberly and Norma began screaming and crying as they tried to conceive what had just happened to Cheyenne. Ralph was barking and running around the green light as Ninja sat on the porch steps hissing at the green fog that lit up the night. Not realizing that their lives would never be the same. The men stood helplessly in the spot where Cheyenne had just been standing Suddenly everything went silent, even the women’s screaming and crying could no longer be heard, just the sound of the tree rustling in the breeze.

Hank, Roger and Saunders stood where Cheyenne had just been standing and vanished. "Where is she?" Hank yelled hysterically as he dropped to his knees crying." What the fuck is going on here?" he cried looking up at the sky.

Roger was trying to remain calm to get his senses about him." I don’t know she just vanished!" He said not believing what he had just witnessed." What are we dealing with here?" he asked looking at Saunders who was just as frightened and puzzled with what took place here.

The women remained on the front porch crying afraid to venture out where the men were standing. Kimberly began to feel sick to her stomach, she ran to the end of the patio where she began to vomit violently. Norma was frozen with fear to help her." Where could she have gone?" Norma cried realizing that they may never see Cheyenne alive again.

Roger knew he had to get Hank to pull himself together." Look Hank we both love Cheyenne, so if we are going to get her back we need to get ourselves together here and go straight to the bastard’s house." He said pulling Hank up by the collar of his shirt.

Hank looked at him with defeat in his eyes. "Don’t you understand? She vanished in some green smoke, right into thin air! Do you really think he is going to zap her back to his fucking house?" he asked pushing his hands off him.

Saunders saw the tension growing between the two men." Both of you just stop it! Cheyenne would not want this! she’d want you to work together, so for her both of you assholes just fucking do it!" he said feeling so angry for not being able to prevent this." Let’s go find Harrelson." He told the two men glaring at each other.

Saunders looked at the two women." Come on if you’re going or stay here alone." He said knowing he had to protect them from whatever this was they had encountered.

Cheyenne woke up to find herself strapped to a cold metal table, her clothes were gone, there was a huge bright light above her. "What happened?" she whispered feeling very groggy her vision blurry.

"You have been abducted like me." A female voice was telling her.

Cheyenne turned her head in the direction of the voice. "Who are you?" she asked the woman lying naked on another metal table beside her.

"My name is Tammy Anderson they got me last night." She said as tears came to her eyes. "You’ll feel groggy for a little longer then you will be back to yourself," she said crying as the door opened.

Cheyenne’s vision was blurry, but she could make out Mrs. Harrelson standing by the table. "You, it has been you the whole time. "She said trying to focus her eyes.

"Welcome Cheyenne, I have been trying to control my anticipation for your arrival with us." She said running her hand through her hair softly, kissing her lips softly with her own.

Cheyenne was trying to grasp what was happening here." You set us up by making us look for your husband." She said in a low soft voice.

"Oh you will be meeting my husband very soon dear; in fact he can’t wait to meet you." She said looking at Cheyenne’s body as she kissed her softly on her lips and caressed her breast wanting to do more to her.

Cheyenne was scared as she tried to move her face away from her.

" Stop please." She said in a low voice. She was feeling ill by her kiss and fondling of her breast.

"Rest now; Fredrick will want you rested when he returns here." She said smiling evilly