Seduced By An Entity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Harrelson told her then went to the next table." Mmmm very nice, you will be all mine to enjoy." she said cupping her breast in her hands as she ran her tongue Tammy’s lips with her tongue." No please don’t hurt me." She cried.

Mrs. Harrelson smiled evilly at Tammy. "You won’t be hurt as long as you pleasure me darling girl." She told Tammy and kissed her passionately as she ran her hand over Tammy’s body.

Cheyenne was becoming more aware of herself and her surroundings." Leave her alone you dyke bitch!" Cheyenne yelled trying to help the woman next to her.

"You would have been mine, but Fredrick has chosen you for his." She said as she walked out the door.

Cheyenne raised her head up to look at the other woman. "Are you alright?" Cheyenne asked the woman next to her.

Tammy began crying. "God these people are from another world, their eyes glow green." She told Cheyenne trying to suppress her tears and the fear of death that she was feeling with her every being.

Green, I saw a green light last before blanking out. She thought to herself. She struggled to get out of the straps, but they tightened more every time she struggled. She laid there wondering what was going to become of them." Have you seen any other women?" she asked Tammy.

"All the women who have vanished are here, they bring water and food in here, and they look so strange." She said.

The door opened as Fredrick Harrelson walked in. "Beautiful." He said standing over Cheyenne gazing over her nude body." I can not wait any longer; I will have them prep you for our union." He told her touching her nipples.

Cheyenne recognized three of the missing women taking her out of her straps, when Cheyenne tried to break away they sent electrical shock waves through her." Behave and you won’t be hurt!" they told her as they dragged her out of the room.

They took Cheyenne to a room with a large bathtub where they scrubbed her body. Cheyenne could not hide the tears that rolled down her cheeks. "What happened to you women? Why have you turned to their side?" she asked as they washed her hair.

"He is our God, we are to worship him." One of the girls told her.

"Silence she needs not to learn too much, just that she has been chosen his queen." Gloria said.

"What Queen? What about his wife?" she asked feeling more confused.

"It’s up to him to tell you what he wants you to know." She said.

As Cheyenne was being dried with towels she noticed Gloria Luchese." Gloria I saw your mother the other day and she…" she said trying to get an ally to help her.

"That part of my life no longer exist, this is my family here." She said holding a green satin gown with emeralds across the bodice.

"I have a family that I love very dearly, please help me!" She pleaded with them.

As the women looked at Cheyenne their eyes began to glow green.

" soon you will join us Cheyenne." They said smiling.

Cheyenne was petrified wondering who was now inhabiting the bodies of the missing women. Would there be a way to get the women back? "Please I love only one man, my husband." She cried thinking of Hank and how he must be frantic with worry.

The women led Cheyenne to a room with a large bed covered with a canopy; it looked like a room out of Beverly Hills with its lavish furnishing. There were fruits in a bowl, champagne on ice. What the fuck will I do? She thought to herself.

Soon Fredrick entered the room." Leave us alone." He ordered the women. "Now if you want your husband and friends kept alive you will do as you’re told. When we make love you must be into it as much as I or they will die and then I will turn you over to your friend Otis to be his slave instead of my queen." He told her as he flashed on a screen showing Hank and her friends in the car looking for her.

" you see we always know what is going on with them and can arrange their demise at any time." He said pouring her a glass of champagne." Drink this so we may begin, I am very anxious to have you." He said handing her the glass.

Cheyenne knew she had to do what she was told or lose Hank forever. She sipped the champagne slowly noticing it made her feel strange as soon as she tasted it, the more she consumed the more strange she felt." I think I have had enough." she said trying to sit the glass down.

"Drink it all "he instructed her as he stood over her.

Cheyenne drank the glass of wine and felt the room begin to spin.

" I really don’t feel good." She said holding her head.

Fredrick picked her up in his arms as he kissed her on her lips he carried her to the bed where he laid her down softly and removed the robe he was wearing showing his nude masculine body. He laid next to her taking her in his arms as he began to kiss her, he rolled her on her back where he began to lick her stomach, in between her thighs as he began to pleasure her with oral sex her hips began to move as she caressed her breast, he entered her body with his hard organ. She screamed out in pain as he rammed it in her, he let out a moan. He caressed her breast while sucking on her hardened nipples, he began going in and out of her body harder each time.

" Make love to me like a woman makes love to her man. " He whispered in her ear, caressing her breast with his hand, as he held her thigh tightly with his other hand.

Cheyenne began to kiss him back, moving her body with his, he rolled her on top of him where he began to move her hips harder on him going deeper with in her.

" Fuck me you bitch!" he yelled as his voice began changing.

She felt his finger’s cutting her back like razors, Cheyenne was feeling her body respond to him in the heat of passion when she looked at his face he had changed into a demon with horns coming out of his head, but she could not stop her body from giving into him, she began to move wildly on top of him, she leaned over kissing him as she sucked on his tongue. Cheyenne was giving into the passion, she glanced at the mirror and noticed her eyes had turned to a florescent green glowing brightly. She became like an animal as they ravished each other, Cheyenne grinding her hips on him harder as she caressed her breast with one hand while with her other massaged her clit giving her another climax then falling into his arms kissing his grotesque face.

Cheyenne became like an animal as she rolled on the bed." More master, please more." she begged this evil demon in bed with her.

His laughter was so evil it carried through the house.

Fredrick threw her over on her stomach and rammed himself into her anal." Ahhhh I have been longing to fuck your plump ass!" he groaned in pleasure for now he was in his true demonic state of mind as well as body.

Cheyenne screamed out in pleasure." More master more; harder give it to me harder.’ She groaned as she felt him ripping her apart, her finger nails clenched into the bed.

When he was finished with her he began to return back to his normal self." Now you must pleasure my highest in command tonight as well my queen." He told her as he kissed her fore head.

Otis came into the room looking at Cheyenne on the bed for his pleasure.

"What are you going to do for me?" he asked as he stood naked in front of her.

"I am going to pleasure you as you need to be." She said sitting on the side of the bed giving him oral sex knowing he enjoyed it by his deep moans until he exploded with an orgasm.

He sat up in bed as she straddled him, he sucked on her breast, both of their eyes glowing green, Cheyenne bit his shoulder as she felt her body burning.

"Fuck me! I command you to fuck me!" she growled in a demonic tone.

He entered her body as she grinded her hips feeling such pleasures from him as she could not get enough of him , he threw her down on the bed giving it to her rougher and rougher until they exploded together.

Soon there were men and women in the bed with them as they had a wild orgy. Cheyenne and Tammy began to kiss and caress each other." Let me pleasure you my queen." She said as she began to kiss and lick in between Cheyenne’s thighs as she moaned caressing her breast.

"Let’s pleasure each other." Tammy said kissing her and they pleasured each other orally.

Fredrick noticed how much his queen was enjoying her self. He grabbed her by the hair." Drink my juices now." He ordered her as Tammy was giving her pleasure.

After the night of the wild orgy Cheyenne hadn’t any recollection of her previous life. She dressed in a long tight black dressed cut to her belly button exposing her large breast, black spiked heels her hair had turned black. Fredrick came to her the next morning." Come we must feast." he said leading her by the hand, her nails were black and she now belonged to the dark side.