Seduced By An Entity Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘We’re not aloud to have sex with you, only the female demons.” He told her as her hand was making him aroused, giving into the lust he was feeling for her. Even with her evil look having sex with her was better then some horrific looking demon. She removed their clothing with a blink of her eyes, he laid on the ground as she rode him hard giving him pleasures he never had experienced before. Her eyes began to glow as she climaxed, fangs growing from her teeth, she opened her mouth sinking her teeth into his neck.

He looked at her as she began to suck his blood.” Oh no.” he said as it made his orgasm more intense. Realizing he was not dead from her bite.” I didn’t die.” He told her surprised as he looked at her glowing yellow eyes.

“You’re my slave to pleasure me, you will become as I am, you’ll always be searching for blood.” She told him licking the blood off of his neck.” I am a powerful witch, with demon and werewolf blood flowing through my veins.” She told him.

Three male demons came upon them.” That is forbidden! You have broken the master rules!” They yelled grabbing Feora by the arms. This infuriated her that they put their hands on her, she sent them flying into the wall, her powers were more powerful then that of Mystic Shadow, the demons blew up as soon as they made contact with the wall. Her and her slave Richard walked though the town, her eyes glowing brightly, strong winds blowing all around her as she blew up every demon, witch, and warlock, sucking the blood and killing the mortals in the town. She hated everything, wanting to destroy any thing living evil or good. Walking to the port hole after her massacre of everything in the town she became more infuriated that it was sealed closed, using her powers she blew it open with her powers. They grew more powerful as each minute ticked by. Feora walked out seeing the warriors of the white light on the other side trying to get in.

“Mystic shadow what happened?” Rain caster asked her realizing she had become beyond demonic.

The winds were blowing worse then any hurricane known to man kind. Feora laughed.” I am Feora! Not that worthless witch Mystic Shadow!” she yelled as she tossed all the warriors flying through the air like they were toys.

Mystic caster was the only one still standing as Feora’s powers did not effect her, she began to glow a brilliant white light sending Feora flying into the air at the same time blowing her slave into pieces. Knight shadow, Murk caster all of the warriors watched the battle between Mystic caster and Feora. Mystic caster reflecting Feora’s lightening bolts, fire balls,

” You better give me your best, because you’re just pissing me off now!” Mystic caster told her, the same words that the warriors heard from Mystic Shadow so often in battle.

Feora threw a large dagger at Mystic caster surprising Feora when she caught it between her teeth.” Like my mother I am good with my mouth.” She smiled tauntingly at Feora.” I warned you to give your best; now you've bored me with your tired ass!” Mystic caster shouted at the evil being

Throwing her so hard up against a tree it knocked Feora out which gave Mystic Shadow time to emerged from Feora.” I love you all remember that, but you have to kill her to free my soul from the evil flowing through my veins. Gore warrior mixed his blood into mine and the were wolf attack, coming here amongst evil brought the evil to life.” She told her daughter with tears running down her face.” Please baby, don’t make me live like this! I beg of you it is everything I have ever battled and I can not become one, I am growing weak she is returning. I love you my sweet child.” she told her as tears fell down her face.

“No mother, please! Don’t ask me to kill you, we can destroy her not you, can’t we?” She asked crying as her heart broke into tiny pieces knowing she would have to kill her beloved mother. There was no other way since Feora was taking over Mystic Shadow completely.

All of the warriors stood watching with tears running down their face. Murk caster looking at her with the pain cutting through his heart like a dagger knowing that the time was nearing for him and his beloved wife to have to part. “Mystic Shadow please let us help you. Don’t leave me! I don’t know what to do without you! You’re my life!” He cried out in pain.

Knight shadow falling to his knees realizing she was lost to him forever; there was not a prayer that would save her. ”Good bye my love.” He whispered with tears spilling from his eyes like a crystal blue lake...

She smiled through her tears.” I love you Murk caster. Good bye Knight Shadow, I’ll always love you in death.” She said as Feora took over again lifting her hand to kill the daughter of Mystic Shadow.

Mystic caster angry that her mother was not protected from Gore warrior and that witch wolf thing, she just looked at Feora blowing her up before Feora was able to do anything. Mystic Shadow’s soul glowed white and sparkled as she was set free soaring up to the heavens.

Mystic caster fell to the ground crying for the woman inside of the cruel witch was her beloved mother, best friend and now she was lost forever to her. Her body rocking back and forth on her knees crying.

“Oh God I killed my mother! Why didn’t you protect her?! Why did you make me be the one to take her life?! Oh mother come back please!” she cried out to the heavens

Murkcaster helped his daughter to her feet as she cried so hard.

“Mother I love you so much! Please forgive me!” she cried to the heavens.

Her father holding her as he cried.” It was her wish, she knew you were stronger then any power Feora had.” He told her trying to except her death for she was the only woman he ever loved.

Rain caster helped Knight Shadow to his feet.” Come on she is gone now.” He cried for he too would miss his old friend.

Back at the palace Guardian caster knew her beloved grand daughter was gone. Remembering their moments together.” Why did you take her away from us?” she asked the heavens as her tears fell from her eyes.

Mystic caster sat in her room for days until it was time for her mother’s memorial service. It was beautiful the way they set it up the candles around her pictures, fairies floating around them sprinkling their magical dust.

Murkcaster the High Priest stood in the middle of the room with Mystic caster his daughter the new High Priestess. “My father and I find it hard to speak, our pain is so great.” She said crying looking at her mother’s pictures.” So we found a song that my mother loved from many years ago that we feel is appropriate, it says how we all feel about her death. A group called Bread recorded this song entitled you left me just when I needed you most.” She said as the tears flowed from her eyes she cried harder into her hands.

Knight shadow knowing the song well, it was one she’d listen to often. He cried into his hands not wanting to except she was gone forever. The six witches were lost with out her. They listened to the words of the song; it expressed so well their pain over her loss. Their tears falling like soft rain drops. Jada Caster felt the worse for the way she had betrayed her just before the end of her life. At the end of the song Mystic of light appeared with Mystic shadow’s father Fire Caster.” I mystic of light and Fire caster would not be where we are at today if it had not been for my fallen sister and High Priestess Mystic Shadow. We have come to ask the High Power to grant us our request to return her soul to us to rule the spirits of the white light as she did in life right to her death which was UN just.” She said as the two held hands when a brilliant light glowed so bright with sparkles actually flying from it, in the middle of it was Mystic Shadow in a long white glittering gown, white sparkling shoes, her hair up in curls on top of her head. A diamond band that sparkled brightly around her fore head, her hands stretched straight out from her body, she was absolutely beautiful. Murk caster looked at his wife as tears were running down his face, Mystic caster smiled with tears in her eyes, for it was her rightful place to remain High Priestess in the spirit world for she gave up her life for the white light trying to fight evil up to the very end. “I want to present Mystic Shadow to all the warriors of the white light, not just to the spirit warriors our High Priestess Mystic Shadow who even in spirit is the High Priestess of us all and my mother.” Mystic caster told the room.” I will be here only in body for she will still guide me to guide you.” She said smiling looking up at her mother.

Mystic Shadow came floating down to them on the floor.” Thank you, all of you for your love for me; I will continue to help guide you through Mystic caster. She told her warriors turning to Murk caster. “Go on with your life my love, love again, I am dead and cannot be your wife as I have been. Just because I am still a warrior in the spirit world don’t stop your life. Mystic caster’s child that she will one day have will be the next High priestess and I will guide her as well. “She told them smiling.

Murk caster looked at his wife lovingly.” like Knight Shadow, there is no other woman who can fill my heart after loving you, we both will wait to join our love when join the spirit warriors of the white light.” He told her looking at Knight Shadow and smiling.

Knight Shadow smiled.” Thank you.” He said with tears in his eyes for Murk caster recognizing his love for her.

“Knight Shadow you whispered good bye to me that night, never good bye my love, I will be waiting for both of my loves to rejoin me.” She said smiling at both of the men as Mystic of light, Fire caster took Mystic Shadow home.

A week had gone by since Mystic Shadow went to live with the spirit warriors of the white light, the six witches felt the loneliness of life without her being around. They sat in the parlor of the palace reminiscing of the days when they first met, how even when they all were kidnap she tried to protect Jada caster.

Jada caster began to cry.” God I can not forgive myself for being so envious of her, the things I did to her. I almost caused her to be raped, because I pretended to be her. God! I am so loss with out her!” she cried.

A white light appeared in the room with the women. Mystic Shadow stood in front of her.” I forgave you before you ever did anything to me Jada caster. When you truly love someone it is easy to forgive.” She smiled at them all. "now you all must listen carefully to what I have to tell you, while in that town of demons they were hybrid witches with male demons warlocks with female demons, and creating a lower form of demons. The off springs were taken to adoption agencies across the world, there were hundreds of infants adopted, and you have to tell the others and search for those demonic beings and destroy them."

The women quickly went to Mystic caster to tell her of the news her mother brought when she came to let Jada caster know she was forgiven.

Murk caster sat in his room feeling guilty that the day before she died they had fought and he had lost her trust as he held the diamond ruby necklace in his hand that he and coral caster had been searching for as they tried to keep her birthday gift a secret. “If I had only told you what I was doing your trust would never have been broken.” He said crying looking at the necklace.

“You just did tell me.” she said standing behind him smiling.” Why do you not give it to our daughter since I am unable to wear it, I think it will sooth her.” She told him as she began to look serious.

“The warriors will be going to battle soon, I do not want you going for a lot of warriors will be lost and I don’t think our daughter could handle losing both of her parents so soon.” She told him.

“Alright I will stay behind to protect her, I love you Mystic Shadow.” He told her as she vanished.

He took the necklace to Mystic caster as Mystics

Shadow requested.

“I bought this for you’re mother for her birthday, but she asked me to give it to you.” he told her placing it on her neck.

“She has visited everyone to forgive them for what they did to her, why hasn’t she came to visit me?” she asked

“You did nothing to clear up Mystic caster.” He told her holding her as she cried.

“My sweet daughter you saved me, you did not murder me. I came here to thank you; it took a lot of courage to do what you did.” Mystic Shadow told her daughter. “Wear the necklace for it was bought out of love.” She told her vanishing.

The warriors were sent out to check on all the adopted children going back as far as possible since hundreds were delivered to the adoption agencies. They found one who was three years old; while his mother lay sleeping he stabbed her a hundred times. When the warriors found him he was in a state mental institution where they vanquished him wiping out all paper work on him. The warriors task was made simple since it was always the same warlock using the same name and he was able to escape the town the night Feora destroyed everything. Most of the adoptions were in their twenties by now. The warlock arranged for one hundred of them to set a trap where they would destroy the white light warriors for vanquishing the demonic children. They had succeeded in vanquishing fifty demonic children so far.

As the warriors were in an abandoned ware house, the address they were given of an adopted child they were met by the warlock with his flock of one hundred demons. Knight Shadow, Rain caster, the six female witches were there. Mystic Shadow received information on the trap telling Mystic caster to send out over one hundred warriors to save them. Murk caster had to break his promise wearing a pendulant to protect him. When they arrived the warlock spotted Murk caster knowing he was the High Priest sending a huge lightening bolt his way, Murk caster did not see it coming he was battling another demon with his back to the warlock. Knight shadow saw what the warlock did as he vanquished him at the same time he flew in front of the lightening bolt saving Murk caster. None of the other warriors saw Knight Shadow get hit until they had vanquished all the other demons, the warriors losing twenty five of their own. Rain caster went to his partner as he saw he was dying.

” Oh man why you?” Rain caster asked him holding him in his arms.

Knight Shadow looked up at him weakly, “It was meant for Murk caster, I couldn’t have Mystic caster left with out both parents.” He said as death was looming closer.” I’ll see you on the other side buddy.” He said smiling taken his last breath.

“Officer down.” Rain Caster said silently as tears fell for his best friend, partner in the police force. “Oh God why?” he asked holding his friend tightly in his arms.

Murk caster heard how he died saving his life for Mystic caster.” Damn it! If I had stayed away he’d be alive now.” He said crying as he actually did like Knight Shadow.

Murk caster ordered a royal burial that High Priest gets for his fallen warrior. They took his body to prepare it for the ceremony of Knight Shadow which would be held first, and then the twenty five warriors who died were to follow right after.

His body was laid out in a glass case the fairies were sprinkling their magical dust over him. Murk caster stood next to Mystic caster who cried over the loss of her” Uncle Rodger” as she always had called him.

“ I Murk caster High Priest and Mystic caster High Priestess are here tonight to pay our respect to a fallen officer who spent many years in law enforcement fighting evil and continued on here with us as he was one of our brave warriors who will be missed by all of us. Mystic caster and myself request to the High Power that this brave warrior be sent be with the High Priestess Mystic Shadow to be by her side, working with her High officers Mystic of light and Fire caster for Knight Shadow is a royal warrior.” He said as tears fell from the warriors of the white light.

A bright light began to glow as his soul rose out of his body to be greeted by Mystic Shadow; Mystic of light and Fire caster as the four of them flew around the room then vanished. Murk caster and Mystic caster walked to where the twenty five warriors who were laid out in a glass casing, they asked the Higher Power for them to be placed with the spirit warriors of the white light when a huge bright light glowed as the twenty five souls rose from their bodies to be received by twenty five spirit warriors. They flew around the room in an arrow formation then vanished.

That night Murk caster ordered a full blown war on any kind of evil that existed. He was avenging the deaths of his beloved wife, Knight shadow who without an ounce of hesitation took the lightening bolt that was meant for him and the twenty five brave warriors so that evil could not weaken the warriors of the white light losing both the High Priestess and the second in command so close together.

“Why did you break your promise to me Murk caster?” Mystic

Shadow asked appearing in front of him in his bedroom.

“I know you were right, I just didn’t realize it would cost him his life.” He said truly hurt by what his actions had caused. “How is he adjusting?”

“ as well as can be expected, even though you can see us, talk to us, no one can touch us as they once could when we were in the flesh. Mystic caster must go through with her wedding as planned. Do not let our deaths stop it. Promise me! and this time keep it Murk caster!” she told him in a stern voice.” I have to go now.” She told him blowing him a kiss as she left.

It took Murk caster and the warriors five months to destroy the demon children who been unleashed on to the mortals, he sought to fight harder then ever since it took Mystic

Shadow from him.

Six months later

The day had come for Mystic caster and Lightening caster to be married, in honor of her mother she wore the dress her mother wore on the day she too married. The wedding was held in the manor, Jada caster and the six witches wore the same dresses as they did on Mystic Shadow’s wedding. Mystic caster had recreated the whole wedding except Rain caster replaced Knight Shadow for Lightening caster. Her father being the High Priest held the ceremony joining the couple together. Mystic Shadow had tears of Joy in her eyes as she watched her little girl be joined in Holy Union with Lightening caster as she stood next to Knight Shadow who tried to hide the tears watching the beautiful woman he had watch grow up still calling him uncle Roger and defying the rules as her mother did. After the couple were joined together in Holy Union they danced their first married dance together. They sat at the thrones smiling happily at everyone; Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow were granted five minutes to be solid so they could hug Mystic caster on her wedding night. She cried in her mothers arms.

“I have missed you so much mother.” She told her touching her face. She hugged her uncle Roger.” I miss you too uncle Roger and I feel better knowing that you are with her, because you truly do love her.” She told him kissing him on his cheek. Murk caster had the chance to hug and kiss his wife before she had to leave and to shake Knight Shadows hand for saving his life. Then they vanished.

That night Mystic caster conceived just as her mother had on her wedding night.

Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow sat up on the top of a cliff over looking the ocean as the full moons light made the water look as if it were sparkling, they sat silently taking in the peacefulness of its radiating beauty, Knowing that the conception had taken place between Mystic caster and Lightening caster .

“I bet she has a boy.” He told her looking at how beautiful she was even as a spirit. He gently touched her face with his finger tips. “You will be a beautiful grandmother.” he told her looking at how she looked so radiant in the white sparkling gown.