Seduced By An Entity Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight came and Guardian caster with the six witches, Rain caster, Mystic of light , Fire caster, Mystic caster, Lightening caster with their children were attending the wedding of Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow, it was held at the palace in the chapel to be performed by Guardian caster with the powers in stored in to her by the higher power.

Mystic Shadow stood before Knight Shadow in a long white sparkling gown with a sparkling sheer veil; he wore a white sparkling tuxedo holding her hands in his as the High Power joined them in the holy union speaking through Guardian caster. They placed the rings on each others hands, then sealing the marriage with a kiss that caused the reversing of the damage of the dark side as time went back wards reversing everything evil that had ever happened to them had been vanished, time then came back to where Mystic caster was giving birth to her twins Mystical Lightening and Flame caster in honor of her mothers twin brother. The only one who was not returned to life was Fire caster who was over the spirit warriors for that was an evil that had already been righted. The memories of what evil had done to them had not been erased only to the mortals Hank, Kimberly and Norma also erased were their memories of the witches and warlocks they had known. Hank was busy with his detective work married to a woman named Kathy who had short blond hair and a petite figure, Kimberly married the father of her daughter Gina she delivered, and Norma met a retired General who she married and they lived on a ranch.

Knight Shadow and Mystic Shadow held their grand children in their arms side by side as it brought back the memory of their daughter being born to them. Smiling at Mystic caster as Lightening caster kissed his wife for their beautiful children. Before the children were even an hour old they moved them to a large home in Switzerland. Knight Shadow and Mystic Shadow spent hours in front of the fire place in their bedroom where they acted like teenagers who had just fallen in love. Mystic caster spent every second watching over her children for fear if she left them something would happen to them. Knight Shadow cast a spell that surrounded the whole house to keep them invisible from the dark side so they may not track them. Mystic Shadow cast a spell so that lightening was to strike any thing evil coming with in a fifty mile radius of the children.