Seduced By An Entity Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled through her tears looking at him." I love you, I will love you even after I am gone, don't morn my death when it comes because you and everyone here have become my family, I love you all. And yes I will marry you tonight." She told him crying so hard in his arms.

"We will have the ceremony at mid night." Mystic Shadow told them as she left the room quickly going to the room with potions and the spell book.

"You can not cure her by magic or potions or you will change the universe." Guardian Caster told her.

"If we cure a mortal we change the universe, but if we save them from evil we get patted on our backs." She said sitting over the spell book.

"It's her destiny, look what happened when evil changed your destiny." She told her.

"Fine! I will do nothing." She told her walking out of the room.

At midnight the eight witches made the cabin beautiful with sparkling flowers, fairies flying all around, they dressed Kathy in a long white wedding gown resembling a gown a princess would wear.

Her prince wore a white tuxedo as they stood in front of Knight Shadow and Mystic Shadow.

"I Mystic Shadow have gathered our family here tonight to witness the holy union of Kathy and Shadow Caster who want to vow their love as ever lasting love, to honor each other, to treat each other with kindness, Shadow Caster vows to protect his bride Kathy. Never leaving each other unless death causes the separation." She said as tears rolled down her Face.

"I Knight Shadow ask the Higher Power for the blessing of this union, to protect them from out side forces from destroying what you Our Lord have tied together never to be broken." He said knowing that death was nearing.

"We the High Priest and High Priestess pronounce you husband and wife." They said in unison as Mystic Shadow broke down into tears.

"It's alright Mystic Shadow, I am lucky that you all have been here with me and will be with me in my final hour." She told her crying as were the other witches.

The hardest thing was to watch Kathy grow weaker every day and the pain was sometimes so unbearable. Shadow Caster would carry her everyday to play with the children she had come to love. He would then carry her out to watch the fairies playing with Ninja at night, she would smile as tears formed in her eyes knowing she got to know true goodness through these witches and warlocks and these were the memories she wanted to take with her to her grave.

Kathy woke up in the morning her breathing was becoming raspy. "baby the time is here for me to leave you." She told him crying.

"Please gather the others it won't be much longer." She told him feeling death approaching her.

Shadow caster cried for everyone to hurry as he stood at the door hurrying back to her taking her in his arms. Everyone gathered around her death bed. She looked at everyone with tears. "I love you all, you have made me happy. I have just one request could I kiss the children good bye?" she asked crying for saying good bye to them would be the hardest part of accepting death.

They handed her Flame Caster." I will always be watching you from heavens windows." She told him as he touched her face as if he knew she was dying. They handed Mystical Lightening to her. "I will miss you little Princess" she was telling her as the angel of death entered the room Mystic Shadow held up her hand for just a few more minutes." I will always love you and I will be watching you grow from heavens windows." She told her as Mystical Lightening began to cry hanging on to her tightly, the child's tears fell on to her face, Kathy began to glow brightly and the angel of death departed with out Kathy.

Guardian Caster smiled. "She has the power to heal through her tears." She told them as Kathy was a radiant glow then Mystical Lightening let go and Kathy was cured of the cancer.

Shadow Caster grabbed his wife." You're going to live! Oh thank you Lord for instilling the powers to heal in Mystical Lightening." He said looking up at the heavens through the window holding Kathy in his arms as they cried witnessing the miracle.

Mystic caster held her daughter kissing her as tears fell softly down her face." You are truly a blessed gift from the Higher Power." She told her smiling and kissing her cheek.

Mystical Lightening looked down at Kathy smiling as if she knew she had just performed a healing miracle.

Ben Johnson a forty year old widowed black male, standing five feet six inches, he was stocky with a muscular build, he moved from New Jersey and relocated to Perry Florida, he is an active member of a Satanic cult, he met the widow Amy Meyers two months ago. She is a thirty five year old white female, long blond hair, brown eyes, she was five feet two inches, full figured with a eighteen year old virgin daughter Lisa who looked identical to her mother. Amy Meyers having a hard time financially believed Ben was sent by God to her for he showed up one day at her door with two bags of groceries Amy was unaware he had been watching them for a month finding out her situation. He asked Amy out that night to dinner, Amy couldn't see the harm since he did just buy them food never noticing that he was eyeing her young daughter's body thinking that she was at the right age to be a breeder to him so they could sacrifice the babies since it was believed the younger the animal or child offered to Satan the greater it made the sacrifice . Smiling as he fantasized of assaulting her young body. He would pick her up at seven that evening. Lisa did not like the man, begging her mother not to go out with him.

"Please mom don't go he gives me the creeps." She begged her mother.

"You just don't like him because he is black Lisa! I am old enough to decide who I will date and there hasn't been anyone knocking to take me out." She told her daughter as she put her make up on.

Amy decided on a light blue blouse leaving the button open to expose some of her cleavage as she and her daughter were quite endowed, she wore a dark blue skirt that fit tight showing her wide hips.

"Damn I have put on more weight." She said out loud to her self as she put on a pair of black heels.

When Ben arrived he was dressed in a light yellow long sleeve dress shirt, black slacks with black shoes. He waited in the living room watching Lisa who was in a pair of cut off jeans just below her buttocks and a striped tank top. He watched her as she bent over to pick something up as her shorts would expose her buttocks cheeks, causing him to become aroused. I will enjoy breeding with you. He thought to himself with a smile when Amy entered the room.

"Well I am finally ready." She said smiling. "I'll be back later sugar, there is food in there you can eat thanks to Ben." She told her daughter smiling at Ben.

They ate at a small diner in town making small talk as he was slowly enticing her to return with him to his place. "Have you seen the documentary they have out about the Occult?" he asked her looking into her eyes.

"I don't believe in that stuff." She told him eating a bite of steak.

"I have it at my place if you would like to view it with me that is." he said smiling at her breast making sure she knew he had other intentions

She saw him looking at her breast. Well I haven't had sex with a man for six months and looks like he is interested, guess I will find out if it is true about black men. She thought to herself smiling. "I would love to watch it with you." She told him smiling visualizing them in bed instead of watching some boring documentary on the occult.

Once they got to the small efficiency he was renting he put the tape in to his VCR. "We will have to sit on the bed." He told her smiling as he watched her climbing on to the bed remembering Lisa bending down.

As they sat up next to each other watching the satanic ritual taking place he leaned over kissing her thinking of Lisa he was kissing, he unbuttoned her shirt keeping his eyes closed placing his hand on her breast feeling the nipple hardened, he licked her chest as he removed her top and bra fondling her breast. He was so aroused from his fantasy of Lisa he took her skirt and panty hose off; he removed his clothes then began oral sex on her. she never heard him whispering Lisa's name for she was enjoying the pleasure his was giving her, only he was using her to act out what he was going to do to Lisa. Once he got to the point where she was going to climax he raised his body over hers as he entered her with his eyes closed visualizing Lisa's face letting out a soft moan as he began to thrust his hips harder and deeper as they exploded into a climax. Amy was unaware while they were having intercourse his brain washing method was sinking into her subconscious mind. After they had sex he took her home promising to come over tomorrow where they all could go on a picnic. He pulled his car down the road a little then walked back to Amy's mobile home where he stood at Lisa's bedroom window watching her undress getting an erection as she looked at her naked body in the mirror touching her well developed breast thinking she was exploring her body in the privacy of her bedroom, but Ben was watching her and masturbating until he climaxed.

"Soon I will be planting my seed in you so that I may sacrifice the virgin child to Satan." He said to her smiling standing outside her window.

It didn't take Ben more then three days to convince Amy to let him move in with her and Lisa. Amy being so financial strapped and man hungry jumped at the chance of having a man in her life again to help her pay the bills. A month had gone by since he moved in slipping Amy drugs to help him brain wash her faster to giving into his Satanic belief. As they laid in bed he began to explain to her how he needed Lisa to be a breeder for him, meaning he would have to plant his seed in her and the rewards they would be given would keep them from ever having to struggle again. She looked at him thinking to her self, never having to worry about money again.

"would this please you by me helping you to sleep with Lisa?" she asked him not wanting to displease him causing him to leave since he has paid all the bills and she even quit work.

"Yes because we would be doing it together my love." He told her smiling and kissing her.

"Alright then let's do it." She told him.

"Ok now you will have to hold her down while I tape her mouth to muffle the screams, then I will do what I must in order to keep our financial situation from dying. If we do not keep him happy he will take it all away. It's a sacrifice I am willing to make by sleeping with your daughter for you are my true love." He told her his lies knowing she believed everything he told her.

They crept into Lisa's room as she lay sleeping soundly when Amy grabbed her arms over her head while Ben sat on top of Lisa taping her mouth so her screams could not be heard. She looked back at her mother, her face showing her fear as tears fell down her face shaking her head no, feeling her night gown being ripped off of her and his mouth on her between her thighs. she cried harder feeling so dirty when he raised himself over her body entering her with such force she screamed out from the pain with her eyes wide looking at her mother who held her hands back watching this man raping her for what seemed like hours until he released himself in side of her. They left her laying in the bed crying warning her that if she told anyone they would kill her and her grand mother who lived five miles down the road. Lisa lay in her bed bleeding from the rape, crying then ran from her room to the bathroom where she began vomiting violently not believing her own mother was involved with this as she listened to them laughing and then having sex which made her vomit again.

"I hate you both!" she cried knowing if she said anything they would kill her and Grandma." Oh daddy I wish you were here." She cried with her head over the toilet.

The next morning her mother left to go to the store when Ben entered her room naked with an erection violating her again as she cried feeling his mouth and body on hers. After the attack he brought her in a drink forcing her to drink it drugging her. She slept for hours waking up finding it was dark out side, looking at her clock it was eight o'clock at night when she saw the door open with him coming into the room. "Get up your sleeping in our room from now on." He told her pulling her still naked body out of the bed.

He took her to the shower where he took a shower with her washing her body enjoying touching her breast and between her thighs. Taking her out of the shower as she was almost like a zombie he dried her body.

"You're going to enjoy it tonight, I promise you." He said grabbing her face with his hands kissing her.

Inside of her mothers bedroom Amy was laying in bed reading a book, Ben gave Lisa the drink that was spiked with a stimulate. She began to feel her body tingling all over. He placed her in the bed next to her mother who gave Lisa a glancing smile then went back to reading her book as Ben took Lisa in his arms kissing her which made her body react with strange feelings, these feelings began to grow stronger as he caressed her breast then he raised her body on top of his moving her hips with his hands causing a strange desire with in her. She liked the way he was making her feel leaning down to kiss him he kissed her passionately as they exploded into an orgasm. Once her mother fell to sleep he took her to her bedroom where he abused her again telling her they were in love or she would not feel like she does with him.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked her knowing the drug had full control over her body now.

"No. I do love you because you make my body feel so good." Lisa told him not knowing it was the drug he gave her making her feel this way.

After they had sex for half the night they returned to the bed with her mother who he had knocked out with a drug. Lisa fell to sleep in his arms to be woken the next morning by him having sex with her mother as he looked over at her mouthing I love you. Lisa became jealous of her mother for he was hers now not her mothers.

He sent Amy to the store once she was gone Lisa straddled his lap as he placed his hands under her shirt on her breast.

"Why did you have sex with her if you love me?" she asked him kissing his lips.

"She makes me or I can't have you anymore, like I want you now." He told her kissing her." do you want to make me happy?" he asked her kissing her breast.

"Yes I will do anything for you." She told him believing he was in love with her.

"Use your mouth on me to pleasure me." He told her unzipping his pants and having her to perform oral sex on him, when she tried to stop he forced her head down on him." Finish it if you love me." He told her until he reached his climax. "Now I know you really love me." He told her kissing her.

A month later Ben began visiting Amanda who had a reputation with the men in town, she was a single mother of two small boys next door. The mother was only twenty eight years old, petite build, with short brown hair. One day as they were standing in the kitchen he kissed her; he felt her hand on his penis through his pants. Going into the bedroom undressing she began to perform oral sex on him as he looked at the picture of her two small boys hanging on her bedroom wall visualizing sacrificing them to Satan he became even more aroused. She moved her body on top of him riding him slowly teasing him, out of frustration he threw her on her back on the bed entering her forcibly thrusting his hips as hard as he could realizing she liked it the rougher he got, he rose off of her throwing her on her stomach sodomizing her as he fantasized plunging a large silver knife in the heart of the youngest boy. He exploded into an insane sexual orgasm. He wanted more realizing she loved to have pain inflicted on her during sex, he threw her on her on her back tying her hands and feet to the bed as he rammed himself in her as hard as he could, sinking his teeth into her flesh causing her pleasure, wanting more pain as he gave it to her until they exploded together in a climax. Ben went home falling on the bed from sexual exhaustion.

The next morning when Amanda got up to feed her boys breakfast they were not in their beds, their window was open. She threw on her robe running through the trailer park calling out her son's names. Surrounding neighbors came out of their mobile homes including Amy, Ben and Lisa. No one had seen the boys since yesterday she ran back to her mobile home calling the police. The police searched all over until they found the boys. Amanda seeing the police cars pull up ran out of her mobile home thinking they had them in the car. By the officers look on his face she knew it was not good news.

With tears coming to her eyes." My boys where are they?" she asked holding her hands together.

"We're sorry we found the boys bodies in a dumpster. The oldest Timothy had been sexually molested then suffocated to death, while the youngest boy Mark had been killed with a stab wound in the heart." The detective told her.

Amanda had this look of terror come over her face as she fell to her knees in shock from the news, tears ran down her face "Nooooo! God no not my babies!" she cried as the detective picked her up off the ground and she began struggling to get away." No I want my children! Their not dead! You're lying to me! Who would want to hurt my babies?" she cried as she stopped struggling looking into his eyes as she cried.

"A very sick individual and when I catch him I might just kill him instead of wasting the tax payers money." He told her holding her as she cried.

The police could not find one finger print inside of the house or side of the house, not of the boys and hardly any of Amanda's as if the place had been wiped clean inside and out. Whoever did this had to come back and clean the place up while she lay sleeping in her bed, they even went in her room quietly. So the police knew it had to be someone she knew and who had been inside the house to know what room the boys were in. She gave them a list of names of people who had been inside including Bens. The detective went next door to question Ben who admitted to being there.

"Man she is a freak, I fucked her ok and she wanted it harder and rougher making me bite her until she got off. I was so exhausted I came home falling on the bed passing out." He told her as Amy and Lisa listened that he had sex with Amanda. Lisa turned around going to her room not wanting to hear anymore. She lay in her bed crying. After the detectives left she heard her mother and him fighting.

"What my daughter wasn't enough for your sexual appetite? I let you fuck her to conceive a child so we could sacrifice it to get more money and you go fuck that whore!" her mother told him just loud enough so Lisa could hear what they were saying.

Lisa became scared especially when she heard he sacrificed the boys or the money would have stopped. Without making a sound she slipped out of the window running as fast as she could to the woods that she knew like the back of her hand. She kept running and running looking back to make sure she was not being followed by them. She would stop every once in a while until she ran out of the woods where she saw a two story log cabin that was not there almost three months ago the last time she came out here. She watched the lightening bugs flying all around it, she began running to the house for Fear her mother and Ben would find her. Ninja sat on the porch watching the frighten child running up to the house as she stopped looking back for fear they were behind her, she bolted up the stairs banging on the door.

"Help me please!" she cried out, banging even harder when Mystic Shadow answered the door. "What is wrong?" she asked when she got a vision of Ben killing a baby. Realizing she hadn't vanished either.