Seduced By An Entity Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me in before they see me!" she told her crying looking back scared for her life.

"Come inside." Mystic Shadow told her. "Who is after you?" she asked.

"If I tell you they will kill not just me and Grandma, but you too." She told her full of fear.

"Trust me no one is going to hurt you, your Grandmother or us." She said as the others joined her.

"No he is evil, he turned my mother evil!" she cried into her hands.

"Ok I am going to tell you something we are warriors of the white light, we work for the Higher Power, we vanquish evil. Step to the door and watch this." She told her going outside as she made a clay bird appear in her hand.

The girl could not believe what she was seeing, Mystic Shadow made it fly into the air then blew it up with her magic turning to the young girl

" we will protect you." She told her looking serious.

"My mom let this guy move in with us, then they came into my room not long ago and he raped me while my mom held me down." She cried into her hands.

"Ok hush, let me place my hands on each side of your head I will read your memory since it is to painful for you to remember." She told the young girl.

Mystic Shadow saw everything as it played out like a movie screen before the room not believing what a mother could allow to happen to her child for some man. They all watched all the things that went on. Even the part of him sacrificing the little boys that Lisa heard them talking about before she left."

"Why didn't I get a vision?" she asked Knight Shadow.

The shield must be keeping out anything that has to do with evil including your visions." He told her feeling anger towards this man.

Mystic Shadow stood up, "Jada Caster, Destiny Shadow lets go pay Mr. wanna be demon a visit, and his wanna be bitch who is going to be shocked to see the real witch!" she said taking hold of Lisa's hand.

"No he'll kill me!" she cried.

Knight Shadow knelt down beside her. "You have nothing to fear watch the wall over there." He told her as he played for her where Mystic Shadow fought Lillie.

" see she will let no harm come to you." He told her.

"Wow where did you learn to do that?" she asked smiling

"We are good witches, not evil." She told her appearing inside the mobile homes living room where she could hear Ben yelling at Amy.

Mystic Shadow smiling and clearing her voice. "Um excuse me Mr. Satan worshipper, but I Mystic Shadow the High Priestess of the white light command you and your bitch to appear before me now!" she yelled as she heard them go silent then they were standing in front of her as she held Lisa's hand, Destiny Shadow and Jada Caster who were also in their warrior uniforms, Lisa looked at them even more impressed by these women.

Ben and Amy had fear in their eyes as they knew they were standing in front of real supernatural beings. Ben tried to run as Mystic Shadow slammed him into the wall. "I never said you could move did I?" she asked bringing him back to her.

Amy was too scared to move as Mystic Shadow looked at her with disgust." How could you hold your baby girl down and let this foul thing called a man rape her to have a baby to kill?" she asked raising her up in the air.

Amy was so scared she urinated all over herself.

" He made me or he'd kill me." She told her.

"Damn your going to really get it now for lying to her since we can read your minds." Jada Caster told her smiling.

"You lying bitch! You gave her to him to please him for fear of losing him!" Mystic Shadow yelled at her." Isn't that the truth!" she yelled slamming her down on the ground.

"Yes it's true." She told her crying looking up at Lisa with contempt.

Mystic Shadow jerked her up off the ground catching her by her throat." Don't you even look side ways at that little girl!" she told her as she squeezed harder on her throat.

The whole trailer park was standing in front of the mobile home including the detective and Amanda. The detective opened the door. "I am afraid I can not allow you to go on with this." He told them holding his gun on them.

Jada caster yelled." Gun's come to me!" she looked back at the detective "you have no choice in the matter." Turning back to the two idiots" I think we should show them to the people out there like they did in Salem." She told Mystic Shadow.

They brought the two people out in front of the crowd with the detective watching with Amanda. They watched these three women with Lisa. Mystic Shadow looked at the crowd as she raised the couple up in the air.

"I am Mystic Shadow High Priestess of the white Light that protects the innocents from evil like these two. Here is a mother who held her daughter down for this slime ball to rape." She told them as she made the memory from Lisa's mind appear for them to watch. And this jerk wanted to get Lisa pregnant so he could use the infant to sacrifice to Satan!" She allowed the people to see Amy and Ben making the deal. With tears in her eyes for she felt the boys fear, their pain and the loss of the mothers pain going through her body, this slime who lives for Satan killed four year old Mark after sodomizing and suffocating his nine year old brother Timothy, allowing the crowd only to see him injecting the boys and the mother to knock them out so he could take the boys out of the house so they would not wake up.

"I Mystic Shadow High Priestess of the white light have been granted by Our Higher Power to send these wicked evil creatures straight to hell where forever together they will dwell!" She said as the people blew up before the crowd as they watched their screaming souls being dragged into hell.

Mystic Shadow walked up to the grieving mother taking her in her arms as they both cried for Mystic Shadow wished she could have gotten a vision.

"Did my boys suffer any?" she asked her.

"No, they were drugged and did not know what was happening. Would you like to be able to say good bye to them?" she asked Amanda.

"Yes, you can do that?" She asked she asked smiling as tears filled her eyes like pools.

Mystic Shadow sent a message to her father who brought the little angels down to their mother. The mother's eyes tearing up as she looked at her boys wearing white suits, white shoes and little white wings that sparkled. The crowd and the detective had tears in their eyes.

"Hi mommy, don't cry over us any more we are in a safe place with nice angels who take care of us. We will see you when it's your time to come home, but its not now mommy." Timothy told his mother walking up to her hugging her for they were granted a few minutes so she could hug her boys.

"Mommy I play with fairies and a dog name Ralph." He said smiling running to hug her." Be good mommy so you can come to our home, it is so pretty." He told her going back to Fire caster taking his hand.

"I love you my babies." She told them as they were leaving. "Thank you Mystic Shadow." She said hugging her tightly.

Jada Caster turned to the detective." You might need these in your line of work." She told him smiling handing his guns back.

"Thank you I am just trying to figure out how to write this report." He told her.

Mystic Shadow smiled "they caused themselves to get blown up, it was such a massive explosion there were no body parts left to be found. All of your memories of us will be gone, the memories you have will be they blew up the home when the detective discovered who they were. I will allow your good byes to your sons to have been in a dream." Mystic Shadow told her turning to Lisa." I am dropping you off at your grandmother's house, but first I need to inject you with this shot to prevent the pregnancy to continue if it had started." She told her taking the needle the doctor sent to her." Ready to go?" she asked smiling knowing that Lisa had a bright future ahead of her filled with college and a very handsome husband who will be a doctor.

"Yes I am ready." She said smiling at her heroines. Then they vanished taking her to her grand mothers explaining what her daughter in law did to Lisa. That would be the only memory they would have. Lisa staying with her sixty five year old Grandmother filled a void and the loneliness of living alone in her large wooden house.

Three years had past since they moved to the two story log cabin, the twins powers were growing as fast as they were. They were only allowed to fly inside of the house. When they were out side though they had gotten better with their aim since Mystic caster and Lightening caster decided it was time for them to experience farm life, they were able to throw a cow patty using their powers over to the five acres hitting their father with it square in the back where he had set up a garden so the children can eat fresh vegetables, they also have horses that Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow use to ride through the woods on their property. Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow found a quiet spot as they sat on the ground taking in nature, she took off her clothes. Knight Shadow watching his wife smiling at her body.

"And what are you planning?" he asked as he realized he was completely naked.

"I plan on riding you big guy." She told him pushing him back kissing him as they began to enjoy the feel of each others bodies as she sat on top of him." Getty up horsy." She smiled moving back and forth slowly driving him crazy. Their passions were building higher and hotter when lightening bolts began striking in different directions. Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow sat up quickly looking around. "Oh shit! We're under attack!" she yelled jumping up to her feet changing into her warrior's uniform as did Knight Shadow. They appeared in the house seeing Mystic caster had the children fleeing up to the room with Guardian Caster.

Mystic Shadow knew there were too many of the Dark side getting past the shield looking up at her daughter. "Go to Father Quick!" she yelled watching them vanish knowing they would be safe there.

"Lightening Caster has been hit by an electrical ball from a huge demon!" Kathy told them with chaos was breaking out around them.

Mystic Shadow using her powers sent her to her father where Mystic caster and Guardian caster had escaped with the children. Mystic Shadow and Knight Shadow ran out of the house seeing the lightening bolts striking demons, but hundreds of others were managing to get through.

Shadow caster carried Lightening Casters body to them crying tears of pain and anguish. "He didn't make it." He said crying looking down at his fallen friend.

Mystic Shadow sent him to Guardian caster. "There still may be time to bring him back." She told him praying he could be saved.

All of the warriors were battling the demons trying to destroy as many as they could, but they kept coming in flocks. Mystic Shadow was not going to lose one more warrior to them, she began spinning like an F six tornado which is an unconceivable tornado, her winds were up to 319 – 379 mile per hour, sending lightening bolts down striking each of the demons coming on the grounds when Mystic caster returned to avenge her husbands death, she too began spinning up into the air as her mother with just as much force sending fire bombs down on the demons as Knight Shadow , Shadow Caster and the rest of the warriors soared through the air dropping potions to destroy the ones they missed. They all floated above the ground to make sure all were destroyed before they vanished. Mystic Shadow left the land and the cabin to Lisa and her Grand mother whose house was in need of major repair. She signed the note from your Guardian Angel along with the deed. Lisa never moved from the house, her Grand mother lived to be ninety nine years old, Lisa and her husband watched as fairies sprinkled their magical dust over her body watching her spirit soar to heaven.

China Winters a thirty year old woman, with shoulder length light brown hair, dark brown eyes, very thin with hardly any chest became interested in witch craft, demons anything on the supernatural beings. She began to decorate her house from the 1600's buying antique furniture along with paintings of demons hanging through out the house, one was displayed on the wall in front of her bed, she would lay gazing at the painting feeling that his red glowing eyes were actually watching her until she succumb to sleep. He was huge in size and height, his skin coloring was the darkest black she had ever seen with bright yellow short stripes that started from the top of his head to his feet. Un aware that he was actually a demon that a witch had placed him in the painting for eternity as punishment for his savage attacks on women, the painting was to be locked inside of a vault in an abandoned house from years ago, someone bought the house setting the painting out for any one to take it. The painting had been stored in a cave one hundred years ago until discovered by a camper; the camper taking it home sold it in a yard sale. The person who bought it said evil things began to happen after they got the portrait. They quickly get rid of it. The witch added to her spell only the love of a young maiden could free him from his damnation to the portrait. He would watch her sleep thinking of how he would love to torture her before savagely killing her. She became even more obsessed with the picture standing in front of him running her fingers over his body lightly just staring at him with a blank look for hours. He felt the light touch of her fingers tormenting him where he was helpless being held a prisoner in this picture where he could not satisfy his hunger for women.

China and her friends went out drinking on the town going from bar to bar hoping to find a man. Since her friend Molly was very obese with facial scars from acne as a teen, she had brown curly hair. Thinking she would be picked up by a man wearing her red half shirt and short skirt with red heels that looked as if they were cutting her circulation off at her ankles. Jennie who had long blond hair, thick rimmed glasses over her blue eyes with heavy make up on, She and China had Olive oils body, she wore a blue short dress, the top had straps going around her neck, exposing her bony back, wearing blue spiked heels, China had dressed identical to her except that her outfit was red. They drank most of the night with men ignoring them paying attention only to the beautiful women with breast. They went back to Chinas apartment looking at all her paintings when in her bedroom they came to Arion the demon, Molly looked at the picture.

"Damned with that huge organ he has I'd let him fuck me no matter how ugly he is." She said rubbing his penis. "He'd choke you to death if you gave him oral." She said laughing as she kept touching his penis.

I would cut your fat off and let you watch me eat it as you choked to death as I forced you to give me oral sex you bitch! He thought to himself as he was feeling aroused and helpless to do anything about it. Damn you witch for keeping me alive in this painting!

"Not if you did it like this." Jenny told them taking her tongue licking the portrait slowly up and down his penis.

Do not stop bitch; do not stop. He thought, as he was very aroused now. I would grab you by the back of your head making you take it all the way in your mouth before ripping you apart while alive.

"You think its twelve inches?" China asked looking at the picture as it was making her sexually aroused looking at it.

He looked at her for he found him self strangely attracted to her. You I would pleasure keeping you around as my slave. He thought looking into her eyes as she stared back into his.

"Well we are going to go now, have fun thinking of that big thing fucking your brains out." Molly told her as they left.

She stood before the picture dropping her dress in front of the picture, touching her small breast; she took her hand touching his penis. "I wish I could fuck you, I am so hot for you," she told the picture lying on her bed as she pleasured her self-looking at his painting.

He watched her touching her body, her hips moving as she thought of him exploding into such a climax.

It tortured him even more knowing he could not even release his sexual frustration. Then he thought if she were to start dreaming of me she would fall in love with me releasing me. He smiled, as he would soon be out to fuck her and killing her two friends.

She fell to sleep when she began to dream she was lying in front of the picture pleasuring her self when he stepped out of the painting coming to her, removing her hand she had between her thighs.

"Let me please you my love." He told her raising his body over hers and entering her.

The pain was excruciating at first, but then she felt pleasure as he was kissing her mouth, neck, sucking on small breast. "I love you China. If you loved me I could come out of the picture to make love to you all the time." He told her lying just to get his freedom." Do you love me? Tell me now." He said feeling she was going to climax.

"I love you Arion!" She screamed out.

"And now I am going to fuck you!" he said jumping out of the picture.

Her eyes opened seeing him coming to her bed. "You want this and now I am going to give it you!" he told her grabbing her hand placing it on his penis.

"your real." she told him feeling fear go through her body. He jumped on top of her kissing her with a foul odor coming from his mouth, her nipples were hard from him sucking on them, her body began to move and groan when he rammed him self into her as she gasped from the pain then pleasure just like the dream.

"You belong to me, you are my slave. I will kill you if you disobey me." He told her as she climaxed.

"I will be back I must feast, be in the bed waiting for me to pleasure me." He told her.

He appeared in Molly's bedroom where she laid sleeping in the nude smiling down at his food. He laid on top of her sodomizing her as he ripped her flesh from her back devouring it . The severity of the pain caused her to pass out as he kept feeding on her flesh when he reached an orgasm. Rolling her over on to her stomach, he began ripping off more flesh eating it hungrily. She opened her eyes in severe pain, he sat straddled across her chest. She looked horrified seeing the demon in the picture on top of her forcing his penis down her throat ramming it in until she suffocated to death.

He lay down next to Jenny as she opened her eyes to scream he covered her mouth. "Why don't you show me how you will lick me?" he asked as he had his hand between her thighs smiling watching her fear fade. "Tell you what, I will lick you first." He told her going down on her until she exploded into a climax. "Now it's your turn." He told her as she began licking him when he took her head pushing him self as far as he could go down her throat ripping her arm off as this got him more excited until he had her body parts completely ripped off of her, when he climaxed ripping her chest open, she was still alive ripping her heart out and eating it. "Thanks for helping a demon out." He told her disembodied corpse laughing as he vanished; he returned at China's apartment.

"You will have to meet new friends, preferably nice big fat girls like Molly." He told her smiling then taking her with such force.

Each time he had sex with her it seemed she became more obsessed with pleasing him. He was constantly hitting her, her eyes began to show dark circles as her skin tone became a grayish white, she only wore black clothing, he was turning her into one of the living dead by sucking the life force out of her aura. Her life as known before was gone, she now belonged to the Dark side. She would only make friends with obese women so he could go and attack them viciously to feed his sadistic need to feed on flesh while sodomizing the women as he began on their backs just as he killed Molly.