Seduced by Her Coworkers

Story Info
My wife calls me in the middle of the night.
4.5k words
3.5
146.8k
183
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers

"Hey babe!"

"Hey! How was your flight?"

"It was all right, nothing special."

"Where are you now?"

"I just got to the hotel. I'm going to check in. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here and all is well. Love you!"

"Love you too."

Jane travels for work a few times a year. She goes to trade shows, mainly to meet with her company's suppliers. She typically spends 2 or 3 nights and is back in time for the weekend.

She loves these little getaways. Nice hotels, great food, time for herself, what's not to like?

I also enjoy these few days on my own. This time, I took this opportunity to dust off the old Xbox and I was looking forward to playing a few games for old time sake.

She sent me a few messages during the day to keep me posted and called around 9pm.

"Hey! How was your day?"

"Oh it was fun," she answers, on a very coy tone. "How about yours?"

"I didn't go to work. I didn't see a single soul, I stayed home in complete silence. It was perfect." I paused. "What did you do for dinner?"

"Oh I went out with some of the guys from my office," she says. "They have a really great steakhouse at the hotel. The guys drank way too much, of course, and they were always trying to get me to drink with them. I couldn't keep up. I'm going to turn in, ok? I'm feeling a little loopy."

"Oh all right babe. Drink a lot of water. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you too. Good night." She hung up.

I'm a bit worried about what she said. I've met her colleagues and they are a rowdy bunch of young guys. I know that they flirt with my wife every chance they get. She is absolutely stunning for her age.

Most men are crazy for her big breasts. You seldom see such big breasts on a petite woman such as this. Only when you remove her bra however do you find out her secret - they are incredibly firm and perfect to the touch.

After years of being with her, I could never get enough of her incredible tits.

I wonder if she is enjoying the attention from these younger men. I've seen her at the office Christmas party and I know she can get a little... playful, but it never crossed my mind that she would actually do anything beyond flirting.

I'm sure she wouldn't. Back to my video game.

2 hours later, my phone rings. It's my wife. I had lost track of time. Why is she calling me so late? Maybe she's not feeling well.

"Hello?"

I can hear some voices in the background but they are really hard to understand.

"Babe? Are you ok?"

No answer. Just noise. I'm starting to think that she butt dialed me. But I thought she was going to bed?

I can hear multiple voices, albeit muffled. Her phone is probably in her pants.

Suddenly, the phone must've moved, and I can hear more clearly.

"All right, your turn," says a man.

"I call," Jane says.

"I raise," says another man.

They're playing poker. That's odd. I didn't even know Jane knew how to play poker.

I hear someone say "I follow," but I can't figure out if it's the first man I heard or another.

"I follow as well, I guess..." Jane says.

"You're aware that it's 2 items of clothing you'll have to remove if you lose, right?"

Is my wife really playing strip poker in her hotel room with men?

"Here, let give you a little preview," I can hear her say with a grin in her voice.

I'm really wondering what is going on. I wonder if I should hang up and call back so she hears the phone ring.

The room goes quiet for a second.

"What's the matter? You guys don't like the sight of a beautiful milf? You're too hung up on your Sports Illustrated models?"

"Wow Jane! They are just incredible!"

"All right, now play," she says on a commanding tone.

"I have a pair of jacks," says the first man.

"Pair of queens," says the other.

"Well I guess you're stripping boys," she says. "Because I have three of a kind."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I can hear the surprise and the disappointment in their voices.

"Come on, shirts and pants," she adds.

I can hear some movement in the room. Belt buckles are being undone.

"Ouuuuuuu you boys must work out a lot!" she says. "And look at you, I can see that you're hard through your underwear!"

I don't know if my wife is topless or just in a bra at this point, but it's easy to see why they'd be hard.

"It's hard not to be with you standing here in a bra," he replies.

"You haven't seen nothing yet," she teases. "Shall we play another hand?"

"Only if we all have a shot first," says one of the men.

"I don't think I can," she replies. "I've already had much more than I should've, and I don't want to get carried away with two handsome studs here in my room," she continues playfully.

I hear the sound of drinks being poured.

"Come on, just one more shot."

She doesn't need more convincing. They cheer and they drink.

Both men exhale loudly as the shots hit the table. "Now, where were we?"

"I believe we were one hand away from you showing me your cocks," says my wife.

"Not before we see your tits," says one of the men. "Come on, shuffle the cards."

Someone is passing cards. The group is silent.

"All right, who is first?"

"I call," says my wife.

"I raise," says one of the men. "All in."

"Ohhh are you sure you want to do that?" Jane asks.

"I can tell that you're dying to show us your tits," the man says. "I'm just speeding things along."

"I'm all in as well," says the other man.

"You're not giving me much of a choice here. Two pairs."

"Yes! Three of a kind, I win!" says one of the men.

"Ok boys. You win. But take a good look because those puppies are going back in this bra in just a minute. I've already crossed the line here."

She gets up and unties her bra. She covers her breasts with her hands for an instant but seductively throws the bra aside, much to the men's pleasure.

"Jade, your breasts are spectacular. I've never seen such an incredible pair of tits," says one of the men.

"HEY! Don't touch!" she says while she slaps a hand away.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist... I just had to see if they are as soft and luscious as they seem."

"Well, what do you think? You boys like what you see?"

"Can I touch them?" asks one of the men. "John already has, that's not fair!"

"No way, you naughty boy! Be happy that you got to see them."

Suddenly, a knock on the door. "Room service!"

"I hope you guys don't mind, I took the liberty of ordering more drinks and snacks. Company credit card, you know?" says one of the men.

He exits the room to go tend to the door.

"So..." says my wife playfully. "Is your cock still hard?"

"You bet!" says the man with her.

"Show me," she says.

He gets up.

"Wow... it's even bigger than it was! I bet it feels pretty tight in those boxer shorts, doesn't it?"

"Sure does," says the man.

"Why don't you give it some air, show it to me," says my wife. "Let me see it."

The man doesn't waste a minute and stands up to remove his underwear.

"You have a beautiful cock," she says.

"You know, with your tits and my cock, we could really have some fun," says the man.

"I don't think we should, Rick. We work together. And I'm married..."

"I'll tell you what," she continues."I'm still wearing panties, and you're still wearing underwear. Why don't I sit on your lap this next round, and you can rub it against my ass a little bit. There would be no harm in that, right? Just, no funny business, ok?"

He nods. She sits on top of him. He immediately places both hands on my wife's giant breasts.

"Ummmmm... I said no funny business" she says.

Not a word.

"So why is your hand around my cock?" he asks.

"Sorry! Sorry! I got carried away."

She moves away from him just as the other man comes back in.

"Well well," he says. "It sure looks like I'm catching you in a compromising position!"

Jane doesn't know what to say.

"Now you're not the only one that touched her breasts," Rick says to John. "And Jane got a handful herself," he adds.

"What? Not fair!" replies John.

"I'm sorry, John," she says. "I had never seen such a big cock, and I just got carried away. I just wanted to feel it."

"You think Rick has a big cock?" asks John. "You haven't seen anything."

He undoes his pants and pulls down his underwear.

"Oh my!" says Jane. "I can't believe the size of your dicks! It's unbelievable!"

"You want to touch it?" says John. "Just a little bit, like you touched Rick's."

I can hear him move closer to Jane.

"No, John, I can't... I'm married... and we work together. We can't."

She pauses. She's now looking at two big semi-hard cocks while standing topless.

"Let me just see if I can wrap my hand around it," she says.

She walks towards him and grabs his cock in her right hand. She places her fingers around it to measure its girth.

He smiles.

"Oh my! John, that's crazy! I can barely wrap my fingers around it."

She jerks it a little bit and suddenly lets go.

"We should stop. I'm going to get dressed. You guys should go."

"Oh no! We were just starting to have some fun," says John.

"Wait!" says Rick. "No more poker. Let's just hang out a bit more. No more funny business, I promise."

I can almost hear him wink to his buddy as he says that.

"I tell you what," he continues. "We had a few drinks after a long day. We flirted a little, had some fun, there's no harm in that. No like we had sex or anything, right? It was just a little innocent flirting.

Here's how I propose we end this night: John and I are going to give you a nice massage in our underwear. You get a nice massage by two hunks to relax after a long day. No funny business. And then we'll all go our separate ways. Ok?"

"Well... I guess..." she pauses.

"Ok. It was just innocent flirting. We had a few drinks. No harm there. And I could use a nice massage before bed. Who could refuse such a nice invitation from two hunks?" she says teasingly.

She walks to the bed. They are now a little further from the phone but I can still hear them.

"Okay John, you take the bottom, I'll take the top," says Rick.

I'm wondering if their dicks are still hanging out.

For a few minutes, I don't hear much. The occasional moan from a woman who sounds progressively more entranced.

"Ohhhhh boys that feels nice!! Thank you, that is just what I needed!" she lets out.

A few minutes later, "ooooooohhhh ya... that feels good..."

The moaning is getting more intense. The two men are surely progressing closer to my wife's breasts and pussy.

"Here, let me help you," she says. She turns around.

John is now massaging my wife's upper thighs and Rick's hands are getting closer and closer to my wife's breasts.

He teasingly caresses my wife's nipples for a second. She closes her eyes and bites her lower lip.

Seeing this, John moves up his hand to the point where the side of his hand is touching my wife's engorged pussy lips through her panties. She responds by lifting her butt and arching her back.

Rick is no longer holding back and he is now fully caressing my wife's breasts. John moves his hand up and down, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Boys... no... we can't... we can't... we can't do this..." she says softly.

But neither of them stops. Rick caresses and pinches her nipples. When he lets go, she grabs them herself. She is totally into it.

John is clearly eager to get a climpse of her pussy. He pulls her panties aside, revealing her very wet cunt. He immediately inserts his index and middle finger inside her.

"Johnnnnnnnnnnnnn no... We're not supposed to... we can't... please..."

But she's not fighting him off. On the contrary. She is pushing his fingers deeper and deeper inside her.

He places his thumb on her clit and gently teases it. Jane loses it. She looks at Rick's hard dick a few inches from her face and grabs it, pulling it closer to her. She licks the tip.

"Come here," she says, holding his cock, looking at him.

She wraps her lips around his shaft. He places his hand on her head.

Meanwhile, John has hooked both sides of her panties and is taking them off. She lifts her ass up to help him. When they're off, she spreads her legs wide open to give him a good look.

John strokes his dick inches away from her pussy while watching her suck Rick's cock. Hard as a rock, he positions himself at the entrance of my wife's pussy. Without asking, he penetrates her.

She's surprised and stops sucking Rick's dick.

"John, OH MY GOD! What are you doing? I can't believe... no, don't..."

John keeps pushing his rod inside her. She's never had something this big inside her.

"John... wait... no..." she's trying to resist, but not very convincingly.

"Oh my god, John! I've never... I've never... your cock is so huge!! I don't think I can take it all."

John looks at Rick. "Would you keep her mouth busy please?"

Rick nods. He grabs her head and shoves his dick in her mouth.

Jane is helpless. I don't think she could stop these two men if she wanted to, but she clearly does not want to at this point. She is eagerly sucking Rick's cock and John is pushing his cock further and further inside her.

"Oh god John... it's like I'm being split open..." she manages to say.

John pushes his cock almost all the way inside her and increases his tempo.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Oh my god... oh yes..." Rick's cock is no longer in her mouth but she is stroking it with all her might.

"This is so bad... we can't be doing this... oh god... fuck me John, fuck me hard!"

Rick is playing with her tits, watching his buddy shove all of his meat in my hot wife's vagina.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh god, oh god, oh my god..."

He is fucking her harder and harder.

"Jane, I've wanted to fuck you for so long! I knew you'd enjoy my big cock. I imagined this moment so many times."

"I never... I've never... felt this way... I'm all yours... please don't stop... OOHHHHH YES!"

John is fucking her with all he's got. He pushes as far as he can inside her.

Suddenly, without warning, he grunts: "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum deep inside you!"

She looks panicked. "What? No! Wait! What are you... oh, oh, oh... oh god... John no... I'm not... no please don't stop, keep fucking me!"

John screams loudly as he shoots his load inside my wife: "Oooooooooooooooooooooo yeah baby, oh yeah, I'm cumming inside you! This is so good."

And he does. After shooting multiple streams of cum inside Jane, he finally pauses for a minute. He remains inside her.

After a second, he starts pumping in and out of her very slowly.

Jane looks at her lover. This was so unexpected. She can feel John's sperm inside her. She closes her eyes and for a second she forgets about Rick at her side.

John pulls out. Jane's eyes are closed. She ponders the situation.

A few seconds later, she feels a hand on her legs. Followed by something invading her drenched cunt. She opens her eyes to see Rick taking John's place inside her.

"Rick! Oh my god what are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck you until your body shivers and you beg me to stop," he says.

Rick's cock slides easily inside her. The sensation of Rick's cock in her already-filled womb is surreal. Just a minute ago another man was shooting his cum inside her, and now another man is inside her!

John walks to the head of the bed and places his soft cock within reach of Jane's hands. She reaches out and gently fondles his balls.

Quickly, Rick starts fucking her fiercely. Jane cannot do anything but take it. She tries to keep fondling John's balls but she has a hard time keeping up.

"Oh my god boys... I've never done anything like this... this is crazy! Your dicks are so big... and John you came inside me!"

Rick does not answer. He is focused on fucking her. Jane has lost control. It's a new sensation for her. She chose to go along with it and it's too late to turn back now.

"Give it to me Rick, fuck me like you've always wanted to. Do what you want with me. Fill my pussy like John did!"

Rick needs no further encouragement. He is pounding her like he's about to leave for war tomorrow.

Meanwhile, John's cock, stimulated by Jane's hand, is getting hard again.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes Rick, give it to me!"

Jane senses that she's about to cum. "Oh my god I'm almost there, I'm almost there, I'm going to cum Rick! I want you to cum inside me like John did. I want to feel your sperm inside me as I cum," she says, looking right at him.

Rick doesn't miss a beat. He's getting close as well.

Jane takes John's cock in her mouth. He is now fully erect. She tries to take it all in, but it doesn't fit. Jane gags on John's cock.

"Yes Rick, yes yes yes yes yes, give it to me, I'm gonna cum!"

Jane explodes in a powerful orgasm. Her whole body is squirming.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, cum inside me Rick, cum inside me!"

Rick can no longer resist. His toes curl and he explodes inside her. He shoots stream after stream of cum inside my wife.

He stays inside her. "Jane, I gotta give it to you, you are the hottest fuck I've had in my life."

"I'll take that as a compliment," she says with a smirk.

Unable to get Jane's attention, John begins stroking his cock close to her face. She sees this, and kisses the tip of it while looking at him.

"Ummmm... I never thought I'd do something like this... You can never tell anyone... please..."

"I don't know," he answers. "Such a hot slut, we probably should tell the other guys at the office. Let them know what they're missing out on."

"No! Please! I'll do whatever you want!"

"Oh honey," says John. "We can talk about what you'll do to keep us quiet later, for now, why don't you suck this dick in front of you."

In one swift motion, Jane takes as much of it as she can in her mouth.

John looks at Rick. Rick's dick is still inside Jane, and it looks like it never went soft. He's slowly rocking it inside her.

Jane looks down. "Rick! How are you... oh wow... I love how this feels!"

She goes back to sucking John's cock. John caresses her breasts. "Your breasts are really incredible," he says. "Let me put my dick between them."

He gets up on the bed and straddles her. She pushes her tits together. He places his dick between them.

Almost in sync, Rick continues to fuck my wife's pussy while John fucks her breasts.

John holds her tits together around his cock. He stops for a second and spits on his dick to provide lubrication.

Meanwhile, Rick's erection is back in full force and he is now fucking Jane at an increasing pace.

Jane's eyes roll back as he increases the strength of his thrusts.

"I've never... I've never been used like that," she manages to say. "It's so wild... I could... oh my god, I could never imagine..."

John gets off of my wife and off the bed.

"My turn man, come on," he says to Rick.

Rick thrusts a few more times inside Jane and reluctantly pulls out.

John sits down on a chair by the table.

"Come here, Jane, come ride my dick."

Jane gets up. She walks over to John, almost in a haze.

When she gets close, John pulls her on top of him. Jane straddles him. His cock slides right in with no effort.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHhhhhhhhh god John!"

John begins pumping her forcefully.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh god, oh my god, you have such a huge cock John, oh god, it hurts but it feels sooooooo good," she says while riding him.

She kisses him passionately.

Rick, enjoying the show but feeling a little bit left out, walks over to them and grabs a handful of Jane's breasts from behind.

He spends a few moments caressing them while John is fucking her. Jane turns around and tries to grab Rick's dick, but as he is directly behind her, he needs to move to her side to be within her reach.

She wraps her hand around his dick and strokes it while John fucks her.

Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers
12