Seduced By His Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

Throughout our marriage I had gradually packed every trace of myself away and become an extension of him, happy to trade myself in to make him happy. Somewhere along the line I had made the decision to devote myself to my husband in the blind belief that what we had was forever and that his happiness equalled my own.

Drinking deeply I felt the tears start, how stupid was I? Nothing lasts forever and I had been duped by my own greed and stupidity. Third wife Mellissa?! What do you think he knows about forever? I wanted to believe that what we'd had was genuine and that he loved me but in the face of his affair I suddenly saw everything through new eyes.

What if it was never real, what if he was just using me as a springboard like his exes? After 6 years, what if I no longer looked like the perfect trophy wife he had moulded me into and was past my sell-by date? I had to pull myself together, I had to find a way to get through each day, at least until I could work out what I needed to do.

I had to keep my head, and hold on to the woman I was underneath all of the flash and extravagance and I had to learn to stand on my own two feet, with or without the designer shoes he paid for. Above all else, I didn't want him to know that I knew... well, that I knew something.

I was sure the Burlesque girl was his new piece but I had to prove it somehow. I toyed with hiring a detective but my husband would be on to it in a flash, one of the downsides of a joint bank account. Plus I knew from our affair that he was almost pathological about keeping his private life private. The media would be all over him if they knew something was wrong in our marriage, and he would hate that.

For an instant I considered calling up one of the tabloids but common sense prevailed, it wouldn't prove anything and I'd get hounded too. It seemed that I only had three options available, to either accept it and pretend all was well, to leave him and see how I faired on my own or to get to her and blindside him completely. Option 3 seemed like a winner to me so I picked up my iPhone and logged in to Twitter, wondering how I'd make friends with this woman. I was surprised to see I had a direct message and even more so when I found it was from her.

"Just wondered if you'd thought anymore about that class? I know the girl who teaches it and she's is awesome! You seem really nice and I think it's a shame you feel too shy to do something you really want. Never let fear hold you back! Anyway, if you want to chat message me directly. Twitter is great but some things are better kept private.

Angel x"

Fuelled by Chardonnay, I messaged her back

"Thanks for the advice, I'll think about the class but I'm not making any promises! Just seems a bit daunting, my confidence is pretty low right now and not sure I could handle something else that I'm destined to fail at! I'm not as young as I used to be, and just getting out of bed some days scares me!

AB x"

Smiling, I set my phone back on the counter and decided I needed to eat. Ordinarily I'd send out for food but the old me had been a fairly decent cook so I decided to whip up some pasta. As I prepped the meal I felt a tiny blast of déjà vu, my old kitchenette in my old apartment had been smaller than the guest bathroom but I'd happily spent hours following recipes and making dinner for my friends.

It was a lifetime ago, now I had caterers shipped in for the numerous soirees we held and my old friends had been banished in favour of the wives and mistresses of my husband's business associates.

He was the only person in my life who knew the old me, everyone else had drifted away when our joint social calendar had filled to the point that I had no time for them. There is only so much neglect that people will take before they decide it's not worth it and as I sat down to eat I decided that it was time to start making friends of my own.

Seven years was a long time but I figured it was worth trying to reach back out to my old buddies, worst case scenario they would ignore me but I was already at rock bottom anyways. Chewing the linguine I picked up my phone and started scrolling through my contacts when I got an update, Midnight Angel had replied to my message.

"The fact that it scares you means you HAVE to do it! And how old are you anyways? 110?? You need to post a photo so I can see that you aren't actually geriatric! Not that it would matter but it'd be nice to see what my new friend looks like!"

Grinning like a karma blessed lunatic I quickly responded with a photo my husband had taken a year ago on a vacation to Bora Bora. Tanned and smiling I stood on the veranda of our villa watching the sunrise wearing a bathrobe and waiting for him to come out and watch it with me. He'd whistled and snapped my picture as I turned. I loved it, I looked happy and natural and completely carefree.

"Taken last year on my 109th birthday!"

Hitting send I stared at the phone, willing her to respond quickly, needing the validation. Minutes passed and I began to feel like an idiot. What the hell was I doing? Trying to make friends with the woman I suspected of having sex with my husband? The phone vibration broke my reverie,

"Holy shit AB! You are gorgeous!!! 109 suits you x But seriously... how on earth can you look like you do and not have the confidence to strut your stuff at a dance class?! You are a beautiful woman x"

"Gee thanks. To be honest the robe hides my hump back and thunder thighs but I'll take the compliment x As for the confidence, a failed marriage will do that to you x"

Tipping the remains of my wine down the sink and loading my dish into the dishwasher I picked up the phone and made my way down the hall. He was still in his office and I pressed my ear to the door, he was taking to his Accountant about the 3rd quarter analysis. Stifling a laugh I made my way to my bathroom and started the tub. The phone buzzed,

"I'm really sorry to hear that AB but if it means anything at all I bet he's a total idiot. You seem like a funny smart woman and despite the hump and the thigh = landmass issue you really are gorgeous. Don't let it drag you down... you need to do things to keep your mind off it. I know, how about a dance class? Or better yet, let's meet up for a drink and you can show me your hump? X"

Sinking onto the side of the bath I stared at the screen. Meet up? Why would she want to meet me? Stunned I asked her.

"Because emailing is too impersonal AB, and I'd like to talk to you in real life. Does the idea of meeting me scare you?"

"Honestly, a little. I haven't met anyone new in years, everyone in my life I met through my husband."

"Then you should definitely meet me for a drink. Do it because it scares you and do it so you can say you have someone in your life not affiliated with your ex."

Oh, the irony.

"You make a good point Angel. But I have to ask, why are you being so nice to me?"

"Honestly? Because you seem sad and I hate that. No-one should be as unhappy as you seem to be and I want to cheer you up. Because I think you're funny and you don't seem to see that in yourself. Because I don't have any older female friends and at 109 you would be the oldest. Because I think you're beautiful in your photo and I want to see you in real life. I think you're attractive AB and I want to ply you with drinks and get you to show me your thunder thighs!. Any more questions?"

Sinking into the bubbles I couldn't believe it. This woman, this girl, was flirting with me! Despite the bizarre situation I was curious and more than a little turned on.

"Just one. What would you do after I've shown you my thighs?"

In a heartbeat she replied,

"I'd show you heaven."

The die was cast, and ten minutes later we had arranged to meet up that Friday at The Silken Kitty. She said that there were no expectations; that if all we did was meet and have a drink that that was fine but that she wanted me to know that she was open to more.

For the first time in years the power was all mine and as I set the phone down I relished the feeling. Who knew what would happen, I could stand her up, I could go and meet her for an hour or I could go with the flow. I'd never been with a woman before, despite numerous requests from my husband to invite another woman into our bed, and the idea had always held a great appeal.

Not as a threesome but just me and her. The notion of experiencing it with my husband's lover against his knowledge turned me on so much that as I reached for the shower nozzle, I knew I that there was no way I was letting fear get in the way this time.

Watching her dance I was suddenly overwhelmed with the situation. For all intents and purposes I was here to meet the woman fucking my husband but as I watched her undulate her hips to the heavy bass of the music I knew it went beyond that.

Something about this woman had me hooked, her initial kindness in her emails, her effusive complements and her open attraction and now this. She held the room's attention as she danced in nothing more than a thong, bra and heels, her body moving with grace. I don't know what I had been expecting but it wasn't this.

As naked as she appeared, there was still so much unseen and like everyone else in the room I was rapt, desperate for her to unveil herself.

She shimmied and swayed through the routine, her hair covering her face as she dipped and fanning out as she stood. She looked out into the audience and winked before turning her back to the room.

We all watched as she bent at the waist and teasingly slowly, pulled her thong down her endless legs. Stepping out of them she turned her head and her hair fell like a waterfall down her back. She swayed her hips to the beat for a moment before reaching behind and unhooking her bra, making a show of leaning forward to slid it down her arms before throwing it towards the back of the stage and then neatly pirouetting around, her locks covering her breasts and her hands covering her crotch.

As one, the room held its breath as she took a bow and released back, arms spread wide. Her breasts stood firm, two bejewelled star shaped pasties covering her nipples and her pussy was decorated with a crescent moon. Hitching her hip she raised her hand to her lips and blew a kiss out into the crowd before turning on her heel and sashayed away from the spotlight. The crowd broke into applause and cheers and remained so until the spotlight dimmed.

Taking a deep fortifying breath I made my way to the bar and ordered a vodka tonic. Swallowing deeply I wondered whether I should just leave and avoid the impending car crash of fear and deceit that I just knew would follow. "Hi there Angel, I think you're the sexiest thing I have ever seen and I want to get you naked and fuck like rabbits even though you're also fucking my scum bag husband and part of me wants to smash you into tiny pieces. Drink?".

It was a potential mess but my life was so far from perfect that I figured one more (major) complication couldn't hurt. Besides, we had made a connection on line and I was eager to see which version of her was real, the funny chatty online Angel or the sensual goddess on stage.

Taking another sip I felt someone slid into the seat next to me and braced myself for the inevitable pass. When it didn't happen I snuck a quick glance towards the newcomer and almost shrieked when I saw her sitting there watching me.

"I wondered when you'd turn around. You seemed to be off in your own little world there AB."

Inhaling I tried to smile but ended up snorting instead. She laughed and reached out to soothingly rub my upper arm.

"Easy there tiger. How many of those have you had?"

Blinking I raised one finger before laughing at myself.

"Just the one I'm afraid. I did tell you I was scared of everything!"

"That you did AB, and I am delighted to see that you are exactly as you described yourself. Well aside from being over a hundred!"

She smiled and I felt myself relax. She gestured the bar tender and turned on her stool to face me. Dressed in jeans and a vest she looked a world away from the girl on stage and I felt ridiculously overdressed in my LBD and leather jacket, I had gotten dressed for a date and as I watched her take a pull on her beer I wondered if she was as enamoured with me as I was with her.

"So, did you see me dance?"

"I did... You are incredible. So... so sexy and powerful. No-one could take their eyes of you."

She smiled and shrugged,

"It comes with the territory. They're all hoping the pasties will fall off and they'll see something they shouldn't!"

"I don't doubt it! Isn't it difficult, dancing up there in front of all these people? Scary?"

"Not anymore. The first few times you do it you get scared but now? Not at all. It's hard to see anyone with the light in your face and I don't worry about showing anything, with the amount of glue sticking those pasties on it's a miracle the solvent I use to remove them does the trick. So no AB, it doesn't scare me. I faced that fear years ago. What about you?"

"Me?"

"Have you signed up for that class yet?"

"Oh... no. Not yet. Having seen you, I'm not sure I could ever be brave enough for that."

"You don't have to dance in a club honey, you could save it for your lover. Having someone special to dance for is really hot, " She leant forward and I felt her breath fan my cheek, "And you don't need to cover yourself with sequins either."

"I... I guess not."

She leant back and took another drink, completely composed whilst I shivered in my seat. Tilting her head she watched me as I tried to pull myself together.

"Are you okay AB? Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No! No, you didn't at all. I'm just... it's just a bit warm in here and I feel overdressed and out of place and... And I don't know what I'm doing here and you're so... beautiful and together and I just feel stupid!"

She smiled, a beaming grin which reached her chocolate eyes and stood up. Draining her beer she picked up her bag and took my hand,

"Come on AB, let's go someplace less... here!"

I hesitated and she stepped into me,

relinquishing my hand and gently cupping my face. She smelt glorious, soap and fruity shampoo and a faint hint of something spicy. Instinctively I rested my hands on her hips and pulled her closer. She giggled and dropped a quick kiss on my mouth,

"I was going to say we could go somewhere quieter, maybe get something to eat. No pressure you know. I thought you might be nervous and I wanted to make you comfortable," She glanced down at my hands on her body and winked, "But I can see that's not a problem! Come on baby, there's a nice hotel down the block and I did promise you heaven."

Grabbing my purse I practically dragged her out of the club and if she hadn't pulled me into the doorway of a shop I would have been halfway down the street with no clue of my destination.

She laughed at my haste but I felt I knew her well enough at this point to know that she wasn't laughing at me,

"Slow down baby, there is no need to rush. Come here."

Stepping into her arms, I took a deep breath as she wrapped me in her embrace. In my heels I was slightly taller but not enough to cause me to stoop as I kissed her chastely. She tightened her hold and high on nerves and adrenaline I kissed her again, licking into the welcoming warmth of her mouth. She tasted of beer and toothpaste and as she tilted her head to give me better access I groaned.

She was so soft beneath my hands, our bodies pressed together as I kissed her, my tongue duelling with hers. Blood rushed in my ears as I cupped her ass and sucked her tongue into my mouth, closing my lips around it.

Sighing she pulled her head away and reclaimed her tongue before pushing me back into the door frame and kissing my jaw with ardent intent. Turning my face to give her space I kissed her palm and tasted the salt of her sweat in her skin. She licked up to my ear and kissed the shell causing me to shudder and I took her head in my hands to pull her back to my mouth. She allowed me another moment of tasting her mouth before stepping back, her chest heaving and her eyes bright,

"Okay... So definitely not uncomfortable with the situation then baby."

Breathing heavily myself I grinned,

"Doesn't look like it!"

Laughing she took my hand and slowly inserted my index finger into her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine as she sucked my finger, thrusting it gently in and out her mouth. My nipples were hard and every breath caused them to rub against the rigid lace of my bra, the sensation so good that my breathing got heavier and the pleasure-pain cycle continued.

I was practically mewling with pleasure as she grazed my knuckle with her teeth and sucked my finger between her lips again. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, the heat in her eyes, the blatant sensuality of what we were doing, all in the dingy doorway of some downtown shop.

A few kisses and her sucking my finger and my underwear was soaked, my pussy clenching at thin air as I felt my clit pulse. Uncaring of our location I ran my hand up my thigh and started rubbing myself through my panties, arching my back into the cold hard brick as the cold night air hit my skin.

It was crazy, I would never venture into this part of town in the cold light of day yet here I stood, fondling my over heated pussy in front of a virtual stranger as she sucked my finger like it was a cock. My poor brain could barely comprehend the where, so trying to assimilate the who was just too much.

In that moment, I decided to fight the fear and just do what felt right for me. All of the bullshit at home, my failing marriage, my cheating husband, my lack of career, it all just melted away and the only emotion I felt was lust. Each pass over my clit ratcheted my libido up a notch and I could feel my arousal trickling down my inner thigh. Still staring at her, I slipped my fingers beneath my knickers and began masturbating in earnest.

I rubbed my clit side to side with the my fingertips as the first flares of orgasm began deep in my cunt and still she watched me, her gaze drifting from my pussy to my face and back again.

Her nipples were visible through her vest and I imagined how they would felt against my lips. As if she knew she reached up and pinched one through her clothes as she sucked another finger into her mouth and gently bit down. My stomach muscles started to clench and I ground my clit harder, lost in the moment, the sensation.

As my orgasm broke, I cried out and the shudders caused my legs to give. In a flash she took me her arms and held me upright, kissing my face as the convulsions shook me.

Never had masturbation felt like that before, the strength of it pulsing though my cunt as if I had taken a cock inside me. Gulping in air I shivered as the cool breeze caressed my skin, my body loose and warm as she held me, the reality of what I had done causing a different set of shivers throughout me.

She kissed me softly on the mouth, a series of gentle kisses meant to calm not arouse. Her proximity and the sweetness of her touch seemed to set off a new wave of twitches in my pussy, nowhere near as urgent as my orgasm but somehow more intense. Pulling her hips into mine I tried to slip my tongue into her mouth but she tipped her head back and pressed a kiss to my nose.

"Baby... that was the most beautiful thing to watch. You are so gorgeous and so passionate and watching you make yourself cum like that. My god, I've never been jealous of another woman before but I wanted it to be me making you cry out like that. I wanted it to be my fingers stroking your creamy pussy, taking you there."

We kissed, her words and my arousal heavy in the air.

"Angel, I want it to be your hands, I want to feel you inside me. I really want to make you cum..."

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers