Seduced By His Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

Smiling she kissed my neck as my hands stroked her back,

"That can most definitely be arranged baby. All of that and much much more. But I think we should talk a little first, " I tensed and she kissed me, stroking my hair from my forehead,

"Nothing bad baby, it's not a rejection at all. I promise you that I want you as much as you want me, maybe more. I want to make you cum harder than you just did and I want to lay you naked on the bed and kiss every inch of your beautiful body before I eat your pussy. And I hope that after that, you might want to do the same to me."

"I do... I want that now!"

"Patience baby, patience. I just want to make sure that this is what you want. I don't want you to have doubts or regrets. If I take you to bed I want to know that it's really what you want and not something you're doing because you don't know how to get out of it. Does that make sense?"

I kissed her cheek and smiled,

"It makes total sense Angel. But I know what I want and it's you. No regrets, no doubts, no fear. I might not know exactly what I'm doing but I know what I want. I'll regret it if I walk away but not if I stay."

"No fear huh? Look at you! I feel proud!"

She sucked my lower lip between her teeth and I shivered,

"Tonight is just for us baby, giving each other what feels good. No regrets, no embarrassment. Promise me, if something makes you feel uncomfortable tell me and I'll stop. Tell me what you need, what you want and I'll give it to you and I promise to let you have the same opportunity with me. Okay?"

I nodded and she smiled, "And no names baby. Names make it real and tonight is about pleasure. Just forget the real world for one night and let's enjoy each other. Everything else can fuck off."

We laughed as she took my hand and led me off in the direction of the hotel.

She didn't waste any time unzipping my dress and pushing me back onto the bed. I leant back on my elbows and watched her as she removed her vest and jeans with far more sensuality than I could have managed.

She smiled at me as she tossed the vest behind her and slowly sashayed towards me. With the feline grace of a cat she crawled onto the mattress until she was laying next to me. She really was stunningly beautiful, her waist length hair was a rich mahogany and looked like silk, her skin was tanned pale gold and although she'd removed most of her stage make up she still had traces of the thick kohl she'd been wearing earlier.

It just added to her allure, innocent yet sexy.

Still smiling, she ran her fingertips up my stomach and over my bra before softly caressing my lips, stroking my bottom lips with a firm pressure that seemed to match the pulsing in my clit.

"Come here baby, I want to kiss you some more."

Delighted by the direction this was taking, I shifted until we were facing each other. She placed her hand on my hip and pulled me closer until we were touching from hip to ankle and once she was happy with the placement she nodded at me.

"That's better. Now are you comfortable baby?"

I nodded and she ran those silken fingertips up my ribs and circled my nipple through my bra.

"Excellent. Now we can begin."

She leaned in and kissed me. No little chaste pecks for her, she licked my lips until I opened to her which honestly didn't take more than a breath and I felt her exhale on my tongue. Her lips were firm as she kissed me, her hands cupping my breasts through the lace as she hooked her leg over mine.

Pressed together I felt her warmth all over me, the softness of her skin so familiar yet so different. She was gentle as she mapped my body with her fingers but not timid, whilst this was new to me there was no doubt in my mind that Angel had done this before.

I hoped that I wasn't a disappointment to her and emboldened I began to touch her, initially stroking her back and running my fingers through her hair which really did feel like silk. The old me would have paused to ask what shampoo she used but the new bold me was too turned on by our making out and far too eager to see the breasts she kept covered up at the club. Cupping her breast through her pink cotton bra I felt her nipple hard beneath the fabric and was overcome with the need to touch her breasts.

Drawing back from her kiss I sat up and patted the mattress before me. She raised a perfectly arched eyebrow and knelt between my legs, her hands gently placed on her thighs. I couldn't resist and kissed her again, our breasts now pressed against each other. Reaching around I unhooked her bra and pulled it down her arms, releasing her small but beautiful tits to my gaze.

For a heartbeat I sat there gazing at the beautiful woman before me patiently waiting for my next move, her pulse visible under her skin. My insecurities rose to the surface and I took a deep breath to stave them off. This was not the time. She tilted her head in silent question and I exhaled.

"I'm good"

Leaning in to kiss her again, I cupped her breasts and tentatively rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. They were already hard from our kissing but personally I loved nipple play and knew how amazing it felt when mine where pulled and teased out into hard little points. I wanted to see if she would enjoy it too and pinched one of her nipples hard. She moaned into my mouth and I did it again to her other nipple. She obviously loved it.

Emboldened I sucked on her tongue and began squeezing her breasts, alternating between pinching her nipples and grazing my fingernails over her raised aureole. Breaking our kiss I was thrilled to see how long her buds where and bent forward to lick one. She hissed at the contact and before I knew what was happening she had unhooked my front clasp and was sucking on my nipple like a newborn.

Thanks to my wizard of a surgeon my breasts are a plentiful D cup but I still have full sensitivity. My nipples can get hard in a strong gust of wind and after so much extended foreplay they were already bordering on the edge of pain. She seemed to know exactly how much I could take and she alternated between each breast, kissing and nibbling on me until I was bucking against her mouth and begging for more.

Crouched before me I couldn't reach further than her shoulders but I was feeling selfish and her tongue felt too fantastic on my deprived tits to pull back. She seemed to want to consume me and I was more than happy to let her press me back into the mattress as she licked a trail up my cleavage and settled in to kiss me.

Now desperate for contact, my hands slid down to her ass and squeezed the firm flesh, trying to pull her closer. Laughing she pulled back and started licking and kissing my neck, a real hot spot for me. Her lips never broke contact with my skin as her breasts pressed into mine.

The air seemed to be getting thicker and the smell of female arousal flooded the room, I reached out to cup her ass and this time she let me pull her into me, our panty covered pussies brushing against each other. Still holding her close I couldn't help thrusting up against her, trying to create the friction against my clit that I knew would trigger my orgasm. She laughed again and shifted her leg over mine and began grinding against my thigh.

Looking up at her face as she straddled me I was stunned to see the desire in her eyes and felt my cunt clench in satisfaction. I, soon to be divorced wife number 3, was half naked with a sexy as hell burlesque dancer almost half my age and she wanted me. If I couldn't shed my inhibitions now I never would.

Shifting up to rest on my elbow I ran my hand down my trembling stomach and into my silken panties, still soaked from earlier.

She sat back on her heels and pulled my legs together and up to remove them, her hands stroking my butt and thighs as she drew them agonisingly slowly up my legs. She licked the path they left, her tongue delicate on the undersides on my knees and calves.

I held her gaze as she suddenly pulled my ankles apart and pressed my legs back down to the mattress, leaving me completely open and naked to her gaze. She grinned as she took in my freshly waxed pussy and the ardour in her gaze made the wax totally worthwhile.

"You are so fucking hot! Your ex is a fucking idiot!"

Stepping off the bed she quickly removed her underwear and crawled between my spread thighs, our bodies pressed together. I needed to feel her hands on me but I knew by now that she wanted to take it slow and as she settled down to suck my nipple I decided to let her have her way.

It sounds like such a cliché but I'd never felt anything quite as sensual as her body on top of mine. Her skin felt like silk as it brushed against me and her plush lips seemed to know exactly how much pressure and suction I could take.

Time seemed to stop as we lay there touching and kissing each other, I had no concept of anything other than my need to give her whatever she wanted. She wanted to kiss me, our breasts pressed against each other, our hard nipples rubbing, I stroked her back repeatedly, luxuriating in the softness beneath my hands.

Torn between wanting to pull her closer and take this further and caught in the bliss of her single minded focus on worshipping me I acquiesced to her. We kissed with a passion I hadn't known in years, since my first boyfriend. Back then, kissing was the ultimate goal, we were too naive to know the pleasures we could achieve so we were content to just kiss each other for hours. With my husband, kissing was just something to occupy the few seconds it took to remove my underwear.

Now I was all too aware of what my body craved yet I was more than happy to enjoy her lips on mine, her tongue licking at my mouth. She shifted and I felt her wetness against my thigh, her breath quickening at the contact yet she continued her assault of my mouth. I pressed against her and felt her rub herself against me but she wouldn't be hurried.

Sucking my nipple into her mouth I shuddered, too aroused to take much more and she fluttered her tongue against my flesh, her mouth now the only point of contact between us. I needed to cum more than I can express and I cupped my breasts in offering but she merely smiled and began licking a delicate trail down my stomach. She laved my belly and dipped her tongue into my belly button as I tried to trap her between my thighs, urging her down to my pussy.

She kept eye contact and blew warm breath over the damp path her tongue had taken before retracing back up to my cleavage. I was on the verge of begging her to kiss my clit but something in me knew my patience would be rewarded. Caressing my breasts I teased myself, rubbing my nipples with my finger tips and bucking my hips into thin air. With her body between my thighs I had no purchase but I was so far gone it didn't seem to matter.

Each tug on my nipples echoed in my clit and I felt my pussy pulse in anticipation. I had never had an orgasm without direct contact before but as I squeezed my inner muscles I felt my pussy tingle and the familiar waves of pleasure start to ripple through my body. I heard her hiss and almost screamed as she settled between my legs. After all the kissing I expected her to gently kiss my clit but she began licking me immediately.

Her hands held my hips as she began her assault on my cunt, licking me in a combination of long flat strokes of her tongue and quick flicks with the tip. She sucked my clit into her mouth and released it before pushing her tongue into my aching pussy, before returning to flutter against my over sensitised clitoris. She kissed into my pussy, stroking inside like she had with my mouth, her soft moans of enjoyment at my flavour echoing in my ears. My fingers flexed in her hair as I pulled her closer, needing to cum more than I needed to breath.

"Please Angel... Please... I can't..."

She slid her hands up to my breasts and squeezed me hard, pulling my nipples taut between her fingers. Repeatedly she teased me, cupping my tits then pulling back until our only contact was her fingertips on my peaks. Mindless I heard my moans in the air as my hips hitched towards her mouth but each time she moved away leaving me, my dripping pussy humping thin air.

"Please!!!!"

With a final squeeze of my nipples she covered my cunt with her mouth and sucked me hard. She held my ass as she ate me, her lips sealed over my pussy as I tried to fuck her face. Her tongue lapped my clit, firm and hot, running circles over my flesh as my moans became squeals. I had never been particularly noisy but as she sucked my pussy I couldn't control myself.

Every touch of her tongue pushed me higher and over my cries and her moans I could hear the wet suction of her mouth on me. Tension spread through me as she flicked her tongue over my clit with renewed vigour. It was too much and I sobbed as I came on her tongue. My legs locked as the tremors spread through my body and it seemed to last forever, a series of mini explosions as she continued to lick me, gently kissing my pussy lips as she stroked my ass.

Boneless I sighed as the tension left my limbs, sated yet still twitching each time her lips made contact with my hyper sensitive clit. She gave me one long lick and slowly crawled up my body, her face damp with my cum.

Too satisfied to feel embarrassed I pulled her down and kissed her, tasting myself on her tongue. I wanted to tell her how amazing she was, how hot her going down on had been but I couldn't form the words. Her obvious desire for me and her lavish attention to my body had given me the most intense orgasm of my life and I wanted her to know that. So I did the only thing I could think of, I returned the favour.

"My boyfriend would love your tits baby. I'm thinking of getting mine done and yours are perfect. So big and perky and sexy. I wish he could see them, he loves big breasts and he'd cum in his pants if he got to see yours."

I hadn't expected to fall asleep in her arms and I really didn't expect her to be there in the morning but as the sun streamed through the curtains we hadn't closed the night before we lay in bed, completely comfortable with each other. I had woken to find her propped up on one elbow watching me and when I pulled her down for a kiss I was stunned as how natural it felt.

After she'd gone down on me I had done the same to her, nervously at first then with an enthusiasm I never felt with my husband.

Based on the way she shattered under my tongue I'd guess I was a natural. We'd napped for a while and then made love again, my confidence soaring I told her I wanted her to ride my face and she was more than happy to oblige. Fearless I explored her body with a desire I'd never known I had and by the time we finally fell asleep I knew that I had to be with her again.

"Yours are gorgeous Angel, please don't do anything you'll regret, especially for a man."

"It's not just for him, they'd pay for themselves in tips alone at the club. But knowing how crazy he is about big boobs... well, our sex life is pretty great but if I had tits like yours it would be off the charts!"

"Pretty great huh? And what would you rate last night?"

"Last night was perfection baby. Absolute perfection. From the minute I saw you in the club I wanted to get you naked but I didn't imagine it would be so incredible. I didn't know how sweet you'd taste on my tongue or how perfect your mouth would feel between my legs. I care about my boyfriend, I might even love him, and I'm kind of old fashioned in so much as I won't fuck another guy while we're together. But as great as his cock is, there are some things a woman does better."

"That's not old fashioned at all. Besides what man wouldn't want to know his super hot girlfriend has super hot girlfriends."

"Girlfriends? You're the first woman I've been with since we've been together. I flirt a lot at work and online, but you were the first woman in a long time that I've wanted to meet. I'd hoped we'd hit it off and maybe have a few drinks and end up making out somewhere."

"You do like kissing, don't you? Not that I'm complaining, I love your mouth on my anywhere you want to put it!"

"I love kissing, and kissing woman, and kissing you. That's as great as sex."

I raised an eyebrow and lazily thrust a finger inside of her,

"Okay, so it's almost as great. Guys like kissing too, but only up to a point. A few minutes and then they want to fuck you. Last night, last night was exactly what I've always dreamed of with a lover. Aaaah... it was perfect."

I bent to kiss her breasts as my thumb rubbed circles on her clit, I couldn't explain it but I just couldn't stop touching her. Despite knowing that her boyfriend was almost certainly my husband my desire for her grew and instead of being pissed that she was fucking him I felt more jealous of him getting to have sex with her in ways I couldn't.

"It was unlike anything else. I wouldn't say I'm sworn off men but you are by far the best lover I've ever had. I didn't know I could cum like that..."

"So you still love cock?"

"I think cock has its place in sex, that's for sure."

She laughed and gripped my wrist, holding me in place as she thrust onto my fingers. The smile slid off her face as I scissored my fingers inside of her and grazed her hard nipple with my teeth and as I felt the raised skin of her G spot and started rubbing she hissed.

"Maybe next time... we can bring some toys along. Oh god baby... I could suck on your hot little clit as I fuck your pussy with one of them. Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that!."

I increased the pressure of my fingers and licked a path up her neck to suck on her earlobe. Like I said, I was a natural. She shook beneath me as she came in a gush on my hand, and as I licked her juice off of my fingers she giggled,

"Maybe next time I can fuck you from behind with a strap on... yeah, I'll fuck you with my plastic cock and squeeze your tits... or maybe I'll bring clamps and see if I can make you cum without touching your pussy."

"So there's going to be a next time? For real?"

"Are you kidding me? If I could I'd stay here for the weekend and just lick your pussy."

I raised my eyebrow and rolled her onto her back, straddling her hips as I began massaging her breasts. Her eyes closed as she thrust up into my palms and there was no place else I wanted to be. I didn't want to break the atmosphere but underneath the lust and endorphins there were still questions in my head and whilst it didn't seem as important as it had the night before I still had to ask.

"What about your man?"

"He doesn't own me. We don't see each other every night anyways with my work at the club and his business. I'll tell him about you."

"And he'll be okay with that?"

"Probably not at first, but he knew when we met that I liked women. I've never lied to him about that."

Oh Angel, I bet you didn't but I'm sure he's been lying to you.

"I bet he thinks it's hot. Lucky guy has a super hot dancer girlfriend who likes women, what's not to love. Show me a straight man who doesn't dream about having a threesome and I'll show you a liar!"

"Too right. The first time we really fucked was after I'd told him about my first time with a woman. Up until then it was been great, but sweet, soft bed sex you know? That night he pinned me to the wall of his flat and just nailed me like an animal."

"So he'll really love hearing about last night?"

"Probably. But I'm not sure I want him to know the details. Last night was ours, not really boner inspiration for him. It's just different... With men it's fucking, hard animal sex. With women, it can still be hard but I always think of it as making love. I must sound really strange but it's like two totally different experiences even though, hopefully they both end with an orgasm."

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers