Seduced by My Hot Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexi has a boyfriend, but her roommate Jeremy can't resist.
6k words
4.6
26.6k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paramour28
Paramour28
101 Followers

Chris' alarm goes off at 5am. He kisses me and whispers that he'll call me later. He has to get home to his place to shower, change, and get ready for work. I drift back off to sleep until my alarm wakes me at 6:30. I sit up and stretch before I remember the cringe-worthy conversation Jeremy and I had last night that ended pretty heatedly. I remind myself that today is a new day, but I still have a hard time leaving my bedroom to get some coffee brewing.

On my way to the kitchen, I have to pass directly by Jeremy's bedroom door, which he generally keeps closed while he's sleeping. It is open now, so I can't help but glance in to see if he's awake. He's up, doing a morning workout. His back is to me as he lifts weights, and I freeze in my tracks as I watch the muscles in his back tense up and release with each rep. I knew he was in shape, but I never knew what a sexy body he had before this moment. He doesn't walk around the apartment without a shirt on, and he's not only shirtless now but also wearing only a pair of tight briefs that don't leave much to the imagination when he abruptly turns and catches me staring.

I blush, returning my attention towards the kitchen and announcing, "I'm making coffee. Put some clothes on, why don't you?" I was trying to lighten the mood with a joke, but instead of coming off teasing I feel like my tone gave away how nervous I am at seeing him so naked.

"If you don't like what you see, by all means, don't stare," Jeremy says, sounding amused. "By the way," He adds, "I can see your nipples through your shirt, so should you really be telling me to put more clothes on?"

My mouth drops open in shock and I look down at my chest where my nipples are slightly visible through the white fabric of my tank, and very obviously hard and pointy, almost like they've popped out to say 'hello!'. What is wrong with me? Four months we've been living together, and not even on our first nights did I feel this awkward around Jeremy. What changed? Where did this sexual tension come from? It's because of what Jeremy said last night, I know it is. I haven't stopped thinking about it, and I'm seriously ashamed. I was up half the night envisioning scenarios in which Jeremy proved he was a better lover than Chris. Each time I told myself to stop it, go to sleep and quit thinking about him, his smug face would pop into my head and I'd be right back where I started.

I know it's wrong. I have a great guy, a seriously great guy. Chris is smart, he's crazy handsome with his deep blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, and so well put-together. He's got plans for his future, and he is starting to see me in that future; he told me so just last week, for the first time. I shouldn't be distracted by my roommate, who is three years older than me and only just getting his shit together. He doesn't have a solid plan for his future. How could he? He's five months sober. He could fall off the wagon tomorrow and end up worse off than he was nine months ago when he hit rock-bottom and finally realized he needed help for his alcohol abuse. I hope Jeremy can stay clean and sober, I truly do, but I can't throw away what I have with Chris for some cheap thrill with Jeremy. It wouldn't last, and it wouldn't be good for him or me. Shannon told me about her brother's promise to stay away from everything that tempts him to turn to alcohol for at least the first six months of his sobriety, and women are a temptation, which is another reason why he hasn't had any house-guests since he moved in. It's probably also the reason he's coming onto me so hard right now; he's horny and the only girl he's had any contact with lately has been me. This realization helps me see how stupid I was for feeling so flattered by his attention.

"You should get laid, Jeremy," I suggest bitingly as I start the coffee maker, "I think you need it."

I turn to get some bread to put in the toaster and falter when I see Jeremy has put down the weights and come out of his room. He is leaning his back against the doorframe, his arms crossed, sweat gleaming as it drips down his pecs and well-defined ab muscles. His words draw my attention back up to his face, where I see he is wearing that same wicked smirk as last night, "You offering, Lex?"

I shake my head, feeling even dumber now than I did a moment ago seeing how I just got caught staring at his body for the second time this morning. "No," I tell him firmly, "I am not." I frown at him as I stick two pieces of rye bread in the toaster.

"You sure?" He says cockily, "You seem pretty interested."

"What is wrong with you?" I ask him. "You're being an ass."

Jeremy shrugs, seeming unfazed by my insult. "I mean, you're staring like I'm a piece of meat, what am I supposed to think?"

I scoff, "Don't flatter yourself, all right?" But it sounds very forced. I was looking at him in that way, so it's hard to deny. The fact that he's pointed it out, acknowledged that there's an attraction between us, is not helping the situation any. I'd rather him pretend the past two awkward encounters didn't happen and let things go back to normal, before things get complicated. I was never attracted to Jeremy before last night, just thought of him as Shan's brother and my temporary roommate, and if I ignore this feeling maybe it will go away. In fact, I know it will, because this Sunday marks three more weeks until our lease is up and Jeremy and I won't be roommates anymore. I think I can survive for three more weeks without letting something happen I'm going to regret.

"It's cute that you're trying to deny it," Jeremy tells me, sounding confident, "but I know you want me."

I drop the butter knife I just pulled from the silverware drawer onto the counter and turn my full attention to the jackass in the room. "Are you fucking with me? Seriously, is this a game to you? I don't get what you're trying to do. I have a boyfriend. You know my boyfriend. Your sister is my best friend! What is the end result here? What do you get out of all of this? I don't understand."

Jeremy doesn't say anything and it makes me angry. I take a few steps towards him, asking expectantly, "Well? Are you going to answer me?"

He stares at me blankly for a moment before saying, "I better hop in the shower. I gotta get ready for work." Then he swaggers through the living room to the bathroom, sending me a cheeky wink before shutting the door, leaving me seething in the kitchen.

I get a mug from the cabinet and swing it shut more forcefully than I intended. I wince at the sound it makes as it slams into the wood frame cupboard. I can't believe I allowed Jeremy to get under my skin so badly. I've got to get a grip. I can't let him ruin my day. I pick my phone up off the counter and send Shannon a quick text: Your brother is an ass. Then, I pour my coffee, adding milk and sugar until it's blended to my liking, and spread some peanut butter on my toast.

-

My work day is infinitely better than yesterday, mainly because boss-man Bob remained in his office instead of glued to my side and I was able to get my work done. Also, it's Friday, and that is always a good thing. I don't have to see this place for two blissful days. It isn't until I get outside and check the messages on my phone that I realize my weekend might not be as blissful as I'd hoped. Chris texted that he'll be over around five to talk about last night but he wouldn't be staying over tonight. I already knew this. We have an agreement that he doesn't stay over more than four nights a week since he didn't want us living together, and last night was the fourth as he'd stayed over Monday through Thursday. In hindsight, it was kind of a waste for him to have slept over last night, since we argued and went to bed without speaking. He didn't seem mad this morning, but I'm nervous what he's going to say about my behavior. I'll have to apologize, but part of me doesn't want to say I'm sorry for acting the way that I did until he acknowledges he was being insensitive when he ignored my needs after I tended to his and he chose to go to sleep. If he wasn't feeling well or had a hard day, I would have been more understanding, but he was just plain being lazy. I hope we can resolve this without another argument.

It's after five when the bus lets me off in front of my apartment building, so I'm not surprised when Chris is already waiting for me inside my apartment. He's always on time, for everything. Today, though, he's not playing videogames with Jeremy, he's simply sitting on the couch, waiting. It doesn't look like Jeremy's home yet, so Chris must have let himself in with his key. He didn't have a key when Shannon was living here, but he insisted on having one made up when he met Jeremy. The moment they shook hands, he turned to me and said, "Babe, I'm going to need a key." He didn't have to say it was because he didn't trust me, but it is what he meant. With the key, he has a reassurance that he can come over at any time, unannounced, so if anything were going on behind his back he'd be sure to find out. Of course, we argued later about how I thought he should trust me more and he insisted he did trust me but not Jeremy, so I had a copy of my key made and I gave it to him the next day. We haven't talked about it since.

"Have you been waiting long?" I ask Chris is lieu of 'hi'.

He gets up and meets me halfway for a hug. "Five, ten minutes, maybe." He curls a finger under my chin and lifts it so he has easier access for a kiss. "I missed you today. I couldn't stop thinking about what a jerk I was last night. I'm sorry, babe."

I am so relieved to hear him say this. "Me too," I tell him, "It wasn't your fault work was so shitty, and maybe I did overreact about the Chinese food..."

"No," Chris assures me, "I would have been mad too if you brought me food and then ate it all. Not to place the blame on Jeremy or anything, but if he didn't live here, none of that would have happened. We would have had dinner together and then showered together and had sex all night."

"We've never had sex all night, Chris," I point out, "But I get what you're saying. Jeremy also ate the food, but he made up for it when he went out and bought more. I know it's hard for you to accept him as my roommate, but you know I had no other choice. You weren't ready to live together, and I needed someone to split the cost of the rent. It's only for three more weeks, and after that..." I still haven't fully figured out what I'm doing after that, so I don't know what to say.

"You'll move in with me," Chris fills in unexpectedly.

I turn my head sharply to look at him, the shock apparent on my face. "What?"

"I've been thinking about it," Chris says, "And I think we're ready to take the next step and move in together now."

"What changed your mind?" I ask, truly surprised he's asking me to move in with him when only four months ago he'd basically told me he didn't intend on living with a girlfriend unless he planned on marrying her. He hadn't said those words exactly, but I was able to read between the lines. If he's ready for me to move in, then does that mean he wants to marry me someday? I just turned twenty-four last month, I don't know that I'm ready to get married yet. The thought of him asking and putting that pressure on me to decide if I want to spend the rest of my life with him scares me. I can't make a decision of that magnitude at this point in my life.

"We're basically living together part-time," Chris tells me, "It makes sense." I take a deep breath, not sure that's enough of a reason for me, but then Chris adds, "I love you, Lexi. I want to go to bed and wake up with you every night, not just four nights out of the week. Is that what you want too?"

That's got to be the sweetest thing he's ever said to me. "Chris..." I start slowly, still thinking as I'm replying, "I love you too. If you're really sure about this, then I guess we can give it a shot."

He smiles but he's frowning at the same time. "You could sound a little happier."

"Sorry," I reassure him with a smile, stepping forward and wrapping my arms around his neck, "I am happy, I promise. I'm just surprised, that's all." I pull him in for a deep kiss, which he returns. I guide him backwards to the couch and push him down into a sitting position, smirking seductively before I climb into his lap. I whisper, "Do you have to leave so soon? I could show you how happy I am that you want me to move in." I nip at his earlobe and grind against him, feeling deliciously turned on at the friction.

I didn't hear the sound of the key in the lock, but before Chris can answer, the front door swings open and Jeremy walks into the room. I start to climb off Chris so we can relocate to my bedroom for privacy, Jeremy complaining, "Don't you have somewhere you can do that that isn't right here in the living room?"

Chris laughs off the awkwardness, or maybe he doesn't feel embarrassed at being caught getting frisky like I do, swiftly rising from the couch and adjusting his jeans. He tells Jeremy, "I'm actually about to head out." To my disappointed face, Chris says, "Sorry, babe. I told my parents I'd meet them for dinner tonight. I have to go home and change first. I'll see you tomorrow though, okay? I want you to stay at my place for the night. You need to start getting more comfortable sleeping there." He kisses me on the lips before he goes, and I know this time he has a good reason not to finish what I started but it doesn't change the fact that I'm left hot and bothered.

"Ouch," Jeremy teases as he hangs his keys on the hook by the front door and steps out of his work boots, "Two nights in a row?"

I huff and head off to my room, calling over my shoulder, "Shut up."

I hear Jeremy chuckling behind me and I slam my door shut. I start pacing the floor, not sure what to do with myself. Chris asked me to move in. I still can't believe it. Why didn't he want to have sex though? I know there's always tomorrow night, and he has dinner with his parents, but I'm sure we could have fit in time for a quickie. Also, why didn't he invite me along for dinner? He always tells me I'm welcome to come with him when he sees his parents, but he didn't even bother asking tonight. I groan, shaking my head. I'm overthinking things way too much. I need to relax.

I glance towards my closed bedroom door, remembering what Jeremy and Shannon both said last night about how I should just masturbate since Chris is neglecting my needs. I wasn't about to do it then, when Jeremy would know exactly what I was doing, but now...well, why shouldn't I take care of myself? I know my body best, and I can definitely get the job done. I unzip my black pencil skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then I peel off the black pantyhose and leave it bunched up beside the skirt. I approach my bed as I unbutton my light-blue, flower-printed blouse, perching on the end with my feet on the footboard. I slip a hand inside the cup of my bra, fondling my breast and pinching at my nipple until it tightens up. I give the same treatment to my other breast while using my opposite hand to trace teasing trails down my stomach with my fingertips. I spread my legs apart and feel my cunt through my silky panties. I slide my hand under the waistband of my underwear, sighing in contentment when my fingers come in contact with my clit. My fingers are coated in juices immediately, the self-lubrication providing extra pleasure as I rub myself vigorously. I toss my head back and moan, but then clap my unoccupied hand over my mouth. I freeze my movements for a moment, listening for noises outside my bedroom and hoping Jeremy is in the shower or playing a game with his headset on or something so he didn't hear me.

A few seconds pass, but I hear nothing, so I continue rubbing my clit, this time keeping my other hand over my mouth to muffle the sounds I can't help but make as I pleasure myself. I let my imagination take over, envisioning a scenario where Jeremy did hear me moaning, and he came to investigate. I pretend that I don't notice him watching from the doorway, so he gets brave and creeps into my room, licking his lips as he approaches the bed. As the daydream plays out in my head, I continue to flick at my clit with my thumb while sinking my index and middle fingers inside my pussy. I picture Jeremy kneeling between my legs, tipping his head forward until his tongue darts out and licks my clit. I lay back on the bed as I thrust my fingers in and out while imagining my hot roommate eating me out. My eyes roll up in my head and I close them while I start to climax. Suddenly, something lands on my face and my eyes snap open as I jerk my hand away from my mouth and swipe at whatever is on me. I sit up with lightning speed and the mystery object falls from my face to my lap where I see it's a big, black, ugly spider. It's huge, like the biggest spider I've ever seen, and I do not like bugs of any sort but I am especially petrified of spiders. I scream.

"Oh my God!" I scramble backwards on the bed, trying to get away from the disgusting arachnid now crawling on my comforter. "Jeremy," I scream my roommate's name, not even caring about my state of undress or the fact that I was just masturbating while thinking about him, "Jeremy!"

I assume I must sound terrified since Jeremy bursts into the room a moment after I called out for him, concerned brown eyes searching the room for clues as to why I screamed before they land on the eight-legged culprit. "Really?" He sounds unimpressed. "I thought someone was trying to kill you." He looks from the spider to me and does a double-take, which is when I remember I'm barely covered up. I glance down to ensure my nipples and vag aren't exposed and the next thing I know Jeremy is leaving the room.

"Wait, wait," I cry out, feeling panicked that he's leaving me alone with the spider again, "Where are you going?" I shriek again and launch myself off the bed when I notice the spider is crawling quickly towards my headboard. "It's moving! It's moving, Jeremy!"

Said male walks into the room again, this time holding a wad of napkins in one hand. "Relax, I'll get rid of it." He approaches the bed confidently while I cower in the corner like a fucking baby. "Where is it?"

"Check the headboard," I suggest anxiously, "Move the pillows." Jeremy tosses the pillows aside and kneels on the bed to look behind the headboard. "Please don't tell me it disappeared in my bed. I cannot sleep in here if it's not dead."

"I don't see it," Jeremy sighs, giving up the search. "Lex, it's just a little spider. It's not going to kill you."

"That was not little, are you kidding me?" I say, a slight shrillness to my voice. I didn't like that spider on my bed, but I like it a whole lot less now that it's hiding somewhere in my bed. "What if it lays eggs in my ear while I'm sleeping and they hatch and crawl into my brain and I die? I can't do it." I grab my pillow and run out to the living room, hopping on the couch. Once my bare ass hits the couch cushions, I am reminded again that I'm dressed in a thong, bra and unbuttoned blouse. I grab the throw blanket from the back of the couch and toss it over my legs. "Hey," I ask Jeremy as he passes through my doorway, "Would you mind grabbing me some pajamas? Top drawer?" When he raises his eyebrows, I pucker my lower lip, "Please? I don't want to go back in there."

"You're too much," Jeremy rolls his eyes, but he disappears back into the room. I can hear him talking to himself as he looks through my pajama drawer, "Enjoy your bed, dude. Looks like you won this battle." It takes me a moment to realize he's not talking to himself, but to the spider. He closes the bedroom door as he exits and tosses me shorts and a top.

"Thank you," I express my gratitude as I catch the clothes, "I know you probably think I'm crazy but, I don't know, spiders terrify me. There's no way I could sleep in there."

Paramour28
Paramour28
101 Followers
12