Seduced by My Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next slice of time is a complete blank in my mind. I think we both slipped into a black hole immediately after a huge, noisy joint climax and I don't know how long it was before we came around again, probably just a few minutes. I woke to find myself still on top of Sue, my face in the pillow beside her and my softened penis just slipping out of her warmth. I crawled off her and looked down to see a puddle of thick cum on the sheet that had trickled out of her.

We snuggled into each other and drifted off to sleep, waking as dawn broke and with the storm outside starting to abate. Sue groaned and complained about the soggy mess on the sheets under her bottom, then giggled. She got up onto her elbow, tapped me on the chest and told me with a mock serious face that I'd made a mess all over her sheets for the second time. Before I could answer she added that it wasn't the only sheet I'd made a mess over and that she'd changed the bedding in my room the previous morning.

My brain instantly clicked at what she was getting at and I recalled how I'd had a wank one night in bed and hadn't managed to catch my heavy load in a tissue. Sue giggled at my obvious embarrassment and kissed me, reassuring me that it had turned her on a lot, and she asked me outright what I had been thinking about when I'd wanked. I told her straight that it was her, that I'd fallen for her on the very first day and had got so turned on seeing her lovely legs in her heels. She pressed me for more details, about what exactly I'd been imagining as I'd cum over her sheets. I blushed deeply and whispered in her ear that I'd been fantasising about cumming all over her toes. She groaned loudly and told me how filthy I was but that she'd want me to do it for real later.

She told me she knew I liked looking at her legs and that she'd deliberately shown them off for me, and had hoped she could trap me and seduce me. Then she went all coy and told me she didn't make a habit of taking young men to bed, but that it had been something she'd fantasised about and decided that as I was quite cute she'd decided to have me. She asked me if I'd always been attracted by a nice pair of legs and I told her I hadn't thought about it until seeing hers and had realised how lovely they were. She pressed me on what I thought of her heels and whether they made her look too tarty at her age. I told her I loved what they did for her legs and her walk and she said she'd always had a weakness for them and what they did to men.

Then she told me to go to the wardrobe and select a pair of shoes for her to put on. Full of excitement I went to her shoe rack and groaned at the sight of so many pairs of heels, in all colours. She must have had twenty pairs, some of them really high-heeled and very slutty. I chose a pair of shiny black patents, peep toed and with a 4inch heel. She looked at them and groaned that I'd made a good choice, telling me that she got very turned on wearing that pair. She offered her feet to me so I could slip her shoes onto them, but not before I took the chance to kiss and suck her toes. Her nails were beautifully manicured and painted in a dark maroon colour.

On her right ankle she wore a fine gold ankle chain and I got really hard playing with it, even more so when she told me it signified her availability. She reminded me that she hadn't worn it when we'd first met but had put it on after my first week, when she started to feel attracted towards me and wanted to use it as a little signal. I told her I hadn't realised the significance of her anklet and she explained that some women used them in this way to send a signal to men, but that I must be careful not to rely on it, as many women wore them without meaning anything. It was years later until I came across the significance of an anklet again, this time in the swinging lifestyle, but it's an item of jewellery I've always loved on a woman.

Sue loved me playing with her feet and asked me to slip them into her shoes. Oh my god, what a look, she was on her back, her black heels digging into the bed, her painted toes peeping out and her anklet draped sexily onto the top of her shoe. She spread her legs wide, bent her knees and offered me her lovely cunt. I wanted to eat her there and then and got between her legs to plant my mouth on her vulva. She cradled my head and played with my hair as she grinded her wet cunt into my face. I lapped firmly at her open labia and teased her clit, amazed at how familiar and natural this sex act felt already, only my second time.

She brought her legs back still further and let her pointed heels graze oh so gently across my upper back. I moaned at the feeling of her stilettos, such a raunchy tactile sensation, and I was hooked. In that moment I learned how sexy and slutty it feels when a lover wears footwear in bed, especially gorgeous fuck-me heels like Sue had on her feet. But she wanted me to show me more delights, aware of how turned on I was by her heels.

She gently pushed me off her and promptly turned over to offer me her lovely full bottom, then urged me to fuck her doggy style. It took me a few agonising moments to get the right height and angle and she reached round and spread her cheeks to help me, her face pressed into the pillow and her muffled moans of anticipation encouraging me to enter her quickly. I found the right spot and pushed, loving the feeling of her warm cunt engulfing my full length once more. I've never forgotten that sight, her fair hair against the pillow, her full round bottom in the dim light of early morning, framing my slick erection sliding in and out of her squelchy cunt, and of course, her gorgeous shapely legs and her spiky black heels.

Sue lifted her feet up a little so I could reach down and hold them, loving the look and the feel of them in her fuck-me heels. In the early dawn light I could see her ankle chain glinting and dangling with the movement of her legs as we fucked, our pace starting to pick up. She encouraged me to stay still so she could slide her vagina back and forward onto my cock, giving me the most incredible sensation of being used for her pleasure. I loved it but found it difficult, as my instinct was to do the thrusting myself, especially having her in such a vulnerable position.

Thankfully she soon grabbed a couple of pillows and stuffed them under her tummy, got herself completely comfortable and begged me to fuck her brains out, really hard. Seeing her full bottom bouncing around and hearing the regular slapping sound that invariably accompanies a deep pounding were all the encouragements I needed to give Sue a really hard fuck. She was shouting a stream of filth, begging me to fill her with cum and screaming her way through a succession of multiple orgasms. I let go of her heels and held her hips, loving the feel of grasping her and working my hips hard to give her the cock she craved.

She suddenly surprised me by pulling herself off my cock and rolling over onto her back, begging me to re-enter her and dump my cum in her slutty little pussy. She delighted me with her legs again, slipping them over my shoulders as I entered her and she clearly loved me looking at her heels and kissing her shoes as I emptied another load deep inside her.

That was just the start. Over that summer Sue opened my eyes wide and showed me a wide range of sexual pleasures, some of them quite depraved for my young mind. I never returned to my room, which enabled her to rent it out to someone else and I slept with her every night. She had a voracious appetite for sex and we'd retire to bed early, around 9pm, as she had to be up early to make breakfasts. She was very vocal in bed and both of us would get quite noisy, I think she got off on the thought of her guests hearing her fucking.

She would give me sex lessons on Saturdays and Sundays after she'd finished all her guesthouse chores. Once she'd served breakfast to the other guests and supervised her cleaners, she'd come up to her private suite mid-morning to shower, then join me in bed and teach me new delights which we'd practise during the week. In those days I was able to get hard repeatedly and cum heavily several times in a sex session.

It was an amazing summer and when I left her to return to college she told me she didn't wish to see me again and that I should concentrate on meeting a girl my own age and enjoy passing on my knowledge. I was upset at the time, feeling I'd fallen for her, but she was right, and I suspect she was ready to move on and educate some other young callow youth. I'll never forget Sue, she made a huge impression on me and I enjoyed using the knowledge she left with me.

I've often thought there ought to be a formal sex education system in which young men, once they reach the age of 18, should be referred to a mature woman, a warm, motherly type, who conducts a prescribed course of sex therapy and practical instruction. I'd love to organise such a scheme and select my therapists, having to check their skills myself periodically.

Sue shared many insights that have lived with me ever since, especially the realisation of what an older woman can offer in the bedroom, but also the delight of messy bareback sex, the sheer raunch of dirty talk, and the raw sex appeal of fuck-me heels on a pair of lovely legs. She was more influential than I realised at the time and these particular tastes have characterised a large part of my sexlife ever since.

12