Seduced by My Sister's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
681 Followers

I turned white, my heart feeling like it was about to break out of my chest, my breathing fast and shallow. I looked at Gabrielle's face to see any hint that she was joking, but saw nothing to indicate this. "What?" I stammered.

Gabrielle answered matter-of-factly, completely relaxed and casual. "I want you to sleep in my bed with me tonight Jeff, so we can make love together. Screw, fuck, engage in sexual intercourse whatever you like to call it."

"You do?" I gasped.

"Oh yes," Gabrielle nodded. "And I know you do too. I see the way you look at me, I know the way you feel about me and now you get to live out your fantasy for real."

Despite my excitement, I felt dismayed and embarrassed that Gabrielle knew how I felt about her when I had always tried to keep it a secret. "You know how I feel about you?"

Gabrielle nodded. "Yes, everyone knows."

"Everyone?" I gasped. "For how long?"

"For many years," said Gabrielle. "We never said anything because we didn't want to embarrass you. And to be honest, I was really flattered. But since you've turned 18 Jeff, I've been seeing you in a very different way. I don't see you as Jenny's kid brother any more. You know what I see? I see a tall and handsome young man who is a really nice guy and I think about all the fun we could have together. Secret, private, adult fun we never tell anyone about. You want to have fun with me, don't you Jeff?"

Without waiting for a response, Gabrielle took hold of my right hand, lifted it to her mouth and then began to suck on my index finger, slowly and seductively like she was sucking on something else entirely. Blood immediately flowed to my groin, and within seconds my undies felt like they would burst so huge was my erection, which throbbed so hard I thought I might ejaculate then and there with no direct stimulation either by Gabrielle or myself.

Gabrielle took her mouth away from my finger and gave me her seductive smile, before running her hand through my hair. "I think you liked that, didn't you?" she asked, to which I simply nodded.

"I think I can tell you liked that if I felt down here," said Gabrielle, her hand going to my groin, feeling my hard on through my jeans and undies. "Oh yeah, you're excited there, aren't you?" I could feel my cock reacting to Gabrielle's touch.

Still stroking my groin, Gabrielle moved herself so she sat on the couch completely, then opened her knees. My eyes went wide as I looked up her short denim skirt and saw the pure white cotton knickers she wore. Sweat formed on my brow as I thought what lay just under the white cotton that covered Gabrielle's crotch; her moist warm vagina.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it isn't polite to look up girls' skirts and perve at their knickers?" Gabrielle teased me, spreading her legs wider to show off her panties more. "Well, you're going to see a lot of my knickers, and what's under my knickers when we go into my bedroom, right now."

With that, Gabrielle jumped off the couch, took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom, striding forward on her bare feet, me following like a dog on its leash, still unbelieving that this was happening. I thought I might wake up in my bed at home any second, needing to do an impromptu load of washing. Not because I had wet the bed of course, but rather had a sticky accident with a somewhat denser substance than pee.

"Take off your shoes and socks and jump on my bed with me," said Gabrielle, as she herself sat her cute bum down on the bedspread and stretched out her long legs, wriggling her toes.

I was in such a hurry to comply with Gabrielle's direction that I nearly wrecked the laces on one shoe, before I got it right and lay on the bed beside Gabrielle, my imagination racing at what was going to happen next.

"One thing I always notice about you is how you always look at my feet," said Gabrielle, again wriggling her bare toes. "Do you like my feet, Jeff?"

I was so nervous and over-excited I started talking nonsense. "No, I mean maybe, just your feet Gabrielle, yes, I do ..."

Gabrielle laughed. "I know you like my bare feet Jeff. I also know that you like my knickers. And I just love guys paying extra special attention to my feet. So how about you start off my stroking, kissing and massaging my feet while you perve on my panties?"

Gabrielle sat up and like she had done on the sofa, opened her legs wide so I could clearly see her white knickers up her skirt. I looked at her legs and further down to her beautiful bare feet, her toe nails so pretty painted in their pink nail polish.

Getting down on all fours, I took Gabrielle's left foot in my hand, and gently and slowly caressed the soft skin of her soles and arches, Gabrielle twitching at my touch. "That affects me in a very different place, Jeff," she giggled. "Keep going."

Like I had done with Gabrielle's left foot I lovingly stroked and caressed her right foot, then lowered my face down into her feet, kissing each one in turn, licking the sensitive skin and causing my barefoot lover to squirm on the bed.

"Suck on my toes," Gabrielle urged. "Start at my left pinky toe, work your way down and then do my right foot."

I immediately took Gabrielle's tiny pinky toe, so pretty painted with nail polish and sucked gently on it. "That feels so good, suck my toes harder," Gabrielle urged me.

My erection throbbed as I sucked all of the toes on Gabrielle's left foot and after finishing with her big toe, moved to her right foot. This time I started on her right big toe and worked the opposite way, finishing sucking her small right pinky toe.

"You're a natural at that Jeff," said Gabrielle. "You want to see what that did to me?"

"For sure," I said.

Gabrielle opened her legs wider, showing me more of her knickers. "Put your head up my skirt Jeff until your nose is right up against my knickers."

I wasn't going to disobey a direction like this, and within seconds my face was between Gabrielle's thighs, and I could feel the soft panty fabric against my nose. Noticeable was the soft, musty smell from between Gabrielle's legs that was very evident on her knickers. Without making it too obvious I smelled Gabrielle's panty-covered crotch more deeply, the feminine smell of her pussy entering my nostrils and feeding the raging desires that went through my body.

"Do you like the way my pussy smells down there?" asked Gabrielle, that seductive giggle that made me so hot again evident in her voice.

"Oh yeah, it smells great," I said. The smell of Gabrielle's vagina was without doubt the best thing I had ever smelled, but even if I didn't like the way she smelled down there, it wouldn't have been good to say anything bad about her twat with my head up her skirt and between her legs.

"My fanny gets so wet when my feet get played with, but just wait until you fuck it, and then you'll see what a wet pussy is really like," Gabrielle promised me, a promise I couldn't wait for her to deliver on.

Gabrielle took off her denim jacket and cast it to one side as I extricated my head from under her skirt, and I tried not to stare too hard at her big young breasts through the fabric of her pink tee-shirt. "You ever wanted to make out with me, Jeff?" she asked.

"If I said no, would you believe me?" I asked.

"About as much as I believe in the tooth fairy," said Gabrielle. She lay down on her side, me getting in the same position so we were facing each other. Gabrielle moved her pretty face forward so our mouths were close together and my heart skipped a beat as we kissed. Our kisses were light at first, just on the lips but soon we kissed more deeply, our tongues entering each other's mouths, before intertwining for deep French kisses. I could taste the wonderful minty freshness of Gabrielle's mouth wash, and our arms wrapped around each other as we writhed together on the bed. The sound of heavy rain that continued to fall in torrents outside made it all the more romantic.

I felt Gabrielle's hand running down my back and I did the same with her, feeling the clasp of her bra that restrained her beautiful big boobs that I couldn't wait to see for real. My hand went further down Gabrielle's tall young body and to her bottom, stroking her bum through her denim skirt, this evidently something that she liked given the way her body squirmed and the way she smiled as we made out.

My hand hesitated as it reached the hem of Gabrielle's skirt, to which she momentarily removed her mouth from mine. "Don't be shy, Jeff," she urged. "I want you to put your hand up my skirt and feel my bum through my knickers."

Sliding my hand under the denim fabric of Gabrielle's skirt, I quickly found the soft cotton of Gabrielle's panties. My fingers traced the elastic waistband and legs of Gabrielle's white bikini style panties, and on the back panel I could feel the firm flesh of her buttocks. Like with her breasts, I couldn't wait to see Gabrielle's beautiful bare bottom for real.

Gabrielle indicated for me to stop kissing her and said, "Would you like to see me in my bra and knickers Jeff?"

I simply nodded, and Gabrielle said, "Well you can make that wish come true just by taking off my tee-shirt and skirt."

My nervous hands took hold of Gabrielle's tee-shirt, and she lifted up her arms allowing me to take off the garment. I breathed heavily as her bra-covered breasts came into sight, her boobs filling out the cups, the shape of her nipples clear in the white fabric.

Then moving my hands to her skirt, I removed this too, sliding off the skirt down her long legs and off over her bare feet, leaving Gabrielle barefoot and in her bra and panties, a magnificent sight to behold. At the front of Gabrielle's knickers I could see the indentation of her vagina and I could only dream of what her pussy looked like for real.

"Now your turn, it's not fair for me to be in my underwear while you're fully clothed, is it?" laughed Gabrielle, who removed my shirt with great haste, before running her sensual fingers through the curls of hair on my chest, and down my stomach to my fly. Gabrielle quickly unzipped my jeans and removed them from my body, leaving me only wearing red undies.

Gabrielle stroked the massive bulge at the front of my underpants. "You'll bust your undies the way you're going," she teased. "It's luckier for me, being a girl all I am is wet, very, very wet down there in my panties."

We resumed making out again, this time in our underwear, Gabrielle stroking my dick through the front of my undies, me fondling Gabrielle around her bra and her panties. I could feel her hard nipples through the fabric of her bra, and as I traced the front panel of her knickers I could feel the outline of her vagina. Gabrielle ran her bare feet up and down my legs, and at times our toes brushed against each other's bare feet.

"You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but have you ever done this before?" Gabrielle asked me as we stopped making out.

My heart was racing. "No," I answered truthfully, hoping Gabrielle wouldn't think this was lame.

Gabrielle cast me a seductive smile. "That's win -- win for both of us then. I've always wanted to be the one to take a young guy's virginity, and your first time is with your crush. Tell me Jeff, did you ever think your first time would be with me?"

"Not in a million years," I admitted, always thinking Gabrielle was way out of my league.

"Well 1985 must have been Year 999,999," laughed Gabrielle. Her eyes followed my gaze to her chest, and she reached behind herself, unclasping her brassiere and pulling the garment away. I could barely speak as her beautiful big breasts came into sight, so perfect in their symmetry with inviting pink nipples and areole.

"Again, don't be shy, I like having my boobs played with," said Gabrielle. My erection feeling it would bust out my undies I took Gabrielle's tits in my hand, feeling the soft firm flesh and her nipples hard with arousal. I lowered my face into her chest, my tongue teasing Gabrielle's nipples, my lips kissing her wonderful young breasts before Gabrielle pointed at my groin.

"That can't be comfortable down there," she said.

"I have to admit it isn't," I said.

"I'm just the person to help you out with that then," said Gabrielle. She grabbed hold of my undies and pulled them down and then off, freeing my erection.

"That's impressive," said Gabrielle, teasing my cock with her fingers. "I can't wait for that to be in a certain place, but first things first. Pull my knickers down to my thighs Jeff."

Gabrielle knelt on the bed, and for some reason I felt very nervous as I took hold of Gabrielle's panty waistband before slowly sliding down her knickers until they were down to her thighs. As good as the view of Gabrielle's bare breasts had been when she took off her bra, the view of the most private areas of her body was even better courtesy of her lowered knickers, both from the front and the back.

Gabrielle's female mound was covered in a wonderful triangle of blonde pubic hair and below this the opening to her vagina was visible. At the back the firm, peach-shaped cheeks of Gabrielle's bare bottom was a wonderful sight, fully visible thanks to a reflection in the mirror on her dresser drawers. Even still, I couldn't resist a look behind Gabrielle at the real thing. If there was an award for the best girl's bottom in Perth, or Australia in general, while probably biased I would definitely have nominated Gabrielle.

"Look at how excited you made me get in my panties," said Gabrielle, pointing down at her underpants.

I looked at Gabrielle's panty saddle and could see the creamy colored stains all over the double cotton section that covered her pussy which evidently had become very wet thanks to her excitement.

Gabrielle whispered in my ear. "You know what makes me really hot, Jeff?"

I shook my head. "No."

In her same seductive low voice Gabrielle said, "When a guy sniffs my lowered knickers."

I didn't waste any time lowering my head down between her thighs and into Gabrielle's knickers. The same musty female smell that I had noticed when I had earlier put my head up her skirt was even more evident as I absorbed the scent of the wet stains on the saddle of her panties. The beautiful smell of Gabrielle's pussy caused my erection to throb wildly.

"I think you'd stay there all night if I let you, but now it's time for more fun," promised Gabrielle as I somewhat reluctantly took my head out of her lowered knickers. Gabrielle reached down and slid her knickers off altogether, and now that her panties were off, she like me was completely naked. I felt my heart racing as I took in every inch of her nudity, from her long, loosely permed blonde hair still tied back with a pink scrunchie down to her beautiful bare feet.

"Do you ever jerk off over me, Jeff?" Gabrielle asked.

"Um ..." I stammered, lost for words. The answer was a definite yes, in fact I had masturbated over my fantasies about Gabrielle just two nights earlier, but I felt about saying it aloud.

Gabrielle didn't seek out further clarification, but instead said, "You know what I think you would enjoy more than jerking off over me? Me jerking you off. And your fingers get to explore somewhere moist and dark that I know you want to put them more than anywhere else in the world."

Gabrielle sat her bare bottom down on the bedspread and opened her legs wide. My eyes felt they would pop out of my head looking at Gabrielle's beautiful pussy. Her vagina, visible through her blonde curls of pubic hair, was a perfect oval shape, pink in color with slim lips. Just below Gabrielle's vulva was something even more private, the tight, star-fish shape of her anus. I couldn't believe that I was actually seeing Gabrielle's vagina, much less her anus.

"Again, don't be shy, put your fingers into my pussy, it won't bite," urged Gabrielle. "Well, not very hard anyway."

I extended my trembling fingers towards Gabrielle's vagina, running my digits through her wonderful soft blonde curls of pubic hair. I again felt light headed as I touched Gabrielle's pink pussy lips, feeling how damp she was down there. Feeling almost like I was doing something wrong, I pushed my fingers deeper into her vagina, Gabrielle gasping as I touched her clitoris.

"Rub me there, rub my clit nice and hard," said Gabrielle.

With my finger circling her clitoris, Gabrielle's pussy got wetter and wetter by the second which made me feel hot. Gabrielle's delighted facial expression and the way her pretty bare toes clenched and unclenched as I masturbated her made me hotter still. Then Gabrielle reached out and began to jerk me off, her expert hands going up and down my shaft. Sometimes she masturbated me very hard, other times slow and sensual, allowing her hand to go to my balls, teasing my scrotum with her gentle touch, making me worry that I would blow it too early and cover Gabrielle's fingers with sticky white cum.

Things only got hotter when Gabrielle opened her legs wider, showing her anus more before whispering to me, "Finger my bum as well as my fanny."

My eyes went wide, I couldn't imagine Gabrielle wanting to be touched somewhere so private and personal. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love having my arse fingered," said Gabrielle, as casually as if she was saying that she liked strawberry ice-cream. "But on the outside only, I don't like fingers or anything else inserted up my bum and into my rectum."

I moved my fingers around so one of them could reach Gabrielle's tight anal opening, and circled her back entrance. "That feels twice as good," she said, as I continued to masturbate her vagina simultaneously and she continued to jerk me off.

Gabrielle then stopped masturbating me and indicated for me to stop doing the same to her. I moved my now very sticky fingers out of her pussy and away from her anus as she said, "Put your fingers in your mouth Jeff."

I did just this, and was rewarded by the taste of pussy as I did so. "Do you like the way my fanny tastes, Jeff?" Gabrielle asked.

"I really do," I said, wishing that there was an ice-cream that tasted like Gabrielle's vagina.

"Now you get to taste it at the source, and I'm sure you won't be complaining about that." Gabrielle smiled her seductive smile. "And you know the best thing? While you're eating me out, I'm going to blow you so hard you think your dick has fallen off. Just don't blow it at this stage. Now lie down flat on your back."

I complied with my older and more experienced lover's instructions without question, lying flat on my back with my cock standing up like the radio masts in the hills Gabrielle and I had observed from Kings Park earlier in the evening, my heart racing at what was going to happen next. Gabrielle stood over my face, one bare foot over each side of my head, before lowering her pussy down into my face. I could smell her aroused fanny as her private feminine areas got closer and closer until she was directly sitting on my face. I could feel her pubic hair tickling my nose as she got her vagina into position over my mouth.

I plunged my tongue straight up Gabrielle's fanny, loving the taste of her pussy as I traversed the pink lips of her vulva, Gabrielle twitching on my face at the sensations of me eating her out. That I was the one turning her on made me even hotter.

"You didn't waste any time eating out my pussy, did you Jeff?" Gabrielle teased. My mouth was too full of pussy to respond, and Gabrielle laughed and said, "Well two can play at that game."

Gabrielle leaned forward, putting her head into my groin and teasing my cock with her tongue. I knew what she was going to do, but I felt my body shudder as she took my erection in her mouth and began to suck me off, teasing my balls with one of her hands to increase the pleasure. Eating Gabrielle out while she gave me fellatio was almost dreamlike, and I could feel Gabrielle's tongue going up and down my shaft and at other times lingering on the head of my penis. The sight, smell and taste of Gabrielle's aroused pussy in my face as I licked her twat was heaven, and I was glad we were both tall so that the 69 position was comfortable for both of us. This position would not have been as pleasurable had there been a major disparity in our heights.

RetroFan
RetroFan
681 Followers