Seduced By Samantha

Story Info
Horny guy seduced by sister.
2k words
4.27
207.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josephdm
josephdm
50 Followers

My name is Joseph and I am 18, I live with my Mother who is 38 and my older sister who is 20, I just completed my final year at college and turned 18 just before my final examinations, I am a straight A student and am very shy and reserved, being shy I have not dated a lot, I am about 6 feet tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes, having a lot of time cause I don't date much I work out and am putting on some muscle.

Dad left mum for another woman when she was 7 months pregnant with me, mum never remarried or got seriously involved with another man, mums name is Georgia, she is about 5ft8and has long shapely legs she has a great body, her breasts are about a 36D, and she has a small waist and the most sexy hips and butt.

My sister whose name is Samantha is a boys dream come true, she has the most gorgeous lips and when she smiles it brightens everyone's day around, she has waist length blonde hair, the most beautiful brown eyes, she has 34 D breasts and wears size 6, most of my friends come over to perve at her and she likes it I think, her long legs fill a pair of jeans nicely and makes her ass look like one of those apple bottom models.

I had just finished my school exams and we were home with nothing to do for the next 6 weeks so it meant we saw a lot of each other, my sister and I get along very well with the occasional sibling argument, I love both my mum and sister and am very protective of them both mum and Sam hardly wore any clothes around the house and I was always getting glimpses of bare thighs and breasts often.

Mum was always dressed in a sheer night gown while home and she didn't seem to care that I was around, sometimes when I gave her a hug she seemed to hold on for too long but I didn't mind, it gave me a chance to feel her soft tits against my chest. Sam on the other hand seemed to let me see more of her body, she would come out of the shower past my room on the way to hers with a small towel wrapped around her giving me a chance to see a lot of skin, she would deliberately walk past my room slowly and give me a big smile when she saw me looking.

Sam would go out on dates regularly, she seemed never to date the same boy more than a couple of times, one night after mum went to bed I was watching TV and I heard Sam's car pull in, I pretended to be asleep, she got in, checked to see if I was asleep and turned the TV off and went to her room.

I waited for a few minutes and then went to her bedroom door I heard her crying, I knocked and went in and she was wiping her tears away, I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing was wrong.

I said "Sam don't lie to me, I know when there's something wrong with you." She just covered her face and cried. I sat on her bed and held her close and said "Don't worry Sam tell me what's wrong and lets see if I can be of any help to you."

Sam just held me and cried, I could feel the warmth of her body and the smell of her jasmine perfume was arousing and my cock started to go hard.

I wished I had not come in her room, we held each other for a while and she stopped crying, I asked if she was OK and she said yes so I got up to leave and she asked "Joe, do you think I look pretty?"

Immediately I said "Sam you look gorgeous, who says you're not pretty, well whoever said so must be blind." She smiled at me.The same smile I love seeing, her lips full and pouting, she looked divine, I was so in love with Sam, I said "Sam I don't think anyone could think your not pretty, tell me who said so."

She didn't answer so I left it at that, I didn't want to push her about it so I said goodnight and bent down to kiss her, she reached out and hugged me tight kneeling on her bed, I could feel her soft tits press against my chest, I kissed her forehead, wishing I was kissing her lips and she noticed my hard cock tenting my shorts, she said "Joe is that because of me?"

I blushed and said "Sorry Sam, didn't mean for that to happen its just that you are so sexy and holding you and feeling your tits rub me got me excited."

She smiled and said "I am flattered little brother, don't feel embarrassed, but by the looks of you, you are not little any more." I wanted so much to reach down and kiss her on her sexy lips and feel her soft tits with my hands, I was so hard I could cum with just one touch of hers and that's just what happened, as she was letting me go she let her hand brush my shorts and then she let her nails run down my thigh.

It felt like electricity was passing through me I started to convulse and came in my shorts, ropes of hot cum soaked my shorts, I felt so embarrassed, Sam just smiled at me, I stood there unable to move or say anything, it seemed like I was there forever and then I was saying sorry to Sam.

Sam said "Its OK Joe don't feel bad, maybe you could make me as happy as you look" I looked at Sam not knowing what to say and then she pulled me and kissed me on my lips, her lips were so soft and sweet, I moaned into her mouth and kissed her back.

Her tongue slowly parted my lips and entered my mouth, I sucked her tongue and then pushed my tongue into her mouth too.

Slowly I sat back down on her bed and kissed her nibbling on her lower lip, our kisses soft and slow, I was in heaven kissing the lips I so craved, "Oh Sam your lips feel so nice." I said.

Sam kept kissing me and said "Joe, I have been thinking of this for so long." I held her face in both hands and kissed her, my tongue snaking in and out of her mouth, and then I was at her neck kissing the soft skin, making her moan, she held my head with one hand and with the other grabbed my crotch.

I was already getting hard again and she said,"Ohhh Joe, your cock is so hard. Is that for me?" I was ecstatic this was all my fantasies coming true, my gorgeous, sexy sister wanted me too, I didn't care about the consequences of incest, and all I wanted was to make love to this goddess

My cock was hard as rock and I wanted to put it in Sam, inside her wet pussy, we undressed each other, her tits looked magnificent, she had big Areolas, the size of dollar coins and her nipples were long and hard, her pussy was shaved, and was glistening with her juices, her pussy lips were swollen from the excitement and she had a glazed look in her eyes, she grabbed me by my neck and pulled me to her, her kisses wanton and wet, I moved her and lay her on the bed and kissed her slowly.

Moving down to her soft tits caressed one then the other and took one nipple in my mouth, she moaned as I twirled her nipple in my mouth,"Ohhh Joe that feels so good little brother, mm mm, suck my nipples harder." I sucked her nipple and gently massaged the other tit, every little while I would take my mouth off her nipple and blow on it, which caused her to moan,

Sam was writhing in bed and moaning loud, I had to tell her to quieten down or mum would wake, she didn't seem to care, I moved lower to her stomach and kissed her navel and that only made her moan more.

I moved down to her pussy and kissed her inner thighs, sucking on them, then I moved to her labia it was swollen and her juices were dripping, I licked the length of her pussy and she grabbed my head and ground her pussy into my face, she tasted so good like sweet nectar, I lapped her pussy and then found her lit that was protruding from its sheath, she said "Mm Joe that's it lick me, I want to feel your tongue in my cunt," I was fully hard again by now and could not wait to fuck my gorgeous sister.

I nibbled her lit and then licked all the way to her anus, it was tight and I poked my tongue in, she gasped and kept pushing her hips up into my face.

"That's it Joe, push your tongue into my ass, fuck my ass with your tongue Joe." she said, I so wanted to make her cum so I started pushing my tongue in and out of her ass, all the while, I had two fingers in her pussy and my thumb was rubbing her lit, Sam started to buck, I knew she was getting close so I moved my tongue to her lit licking it and taking it in my mouth.

She started to moan and make gurgling sounds and then she came, right into my mouth, she was hoarse now telling me to put my cock in her pussy.

Sam said "Joe ahhhhh please fuck me with your hard cock, mm mm push it into me little bro," I moved up and was about to slam my cock into her pussy when I heard a noise, I looked to the door but no one was there, I didn't really care at that time, I positioned my cock at her wet entrance and pushed in, I felt like my cock was melting, her pussy was so hot.

I slammed into her and started pumping into her she was kissing me hard, I said, "Oh Sam your pussy feels so good, I love this Sam, I love fucking you so much," Sam was moving her hips now with my thrusts, meeting every push of mine with a push, I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and I could not hold back any more.

I said "Sam I'm going to cum," She wrapped her legs around me and held me close, then I was shooting all my cum into my sexy Sam's pussy, deep into her wet hot cunt I pumped my cum. "I love this Sam," I said as I came she started to cum again too drenching my balls with her pussy juices.

"Don't move Joe,let me feel you slide out of my pussy as you go soft," she said, I kissed her softly on her lips.

I said "Sam you are gorgeous, and I loved fucking you."

Sam smiled and said "I have been waiting for this for so long Joe, I didn't know what you would think about me so I didn't say any thing before."

I was surprised at what she said, I told her how I had a crush on her for so long now, we had a laugh about it, out the corner of my eye I thought I seen something move in the corridor, when I looked nothing was there, I kissed Sam again and told her I would go to my room and come back, I crept to my room and then I heard a noise, it was coming from my mothers room, I went to her door and heard mum moan "Oh Joe" I went back to Sam's room quietly and told her mum may have seen us, She didn't seem in the least bit worried, she just pulled me to her and kissed me.

"Come Joe she said, we got a lot more to do." Something told me Sam knew more than me but right then it didn't matter, all I wanted was to spend the night making love to Sam.

josephdm
josephdm
50 Followers