Seduced by Sin Ch. 01

Story Info
A proper lady shouldn't swim naked in someone else's pond.
2.8k words
4.56
42.3k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, this is my first attempt at writing, so it might be a little on the rough side until I get an idea of where I want my writing to take me. Constructive criticism is welcome, and I am open to any useful suggestions or ideas you might have. Please, no bashers. Hope you like it!

Renee

*

Our story begins in the early 1800's England, on the estate of Lord Carrington, Earl of Bendford, just north of London. The Earl's only daughter, Katherine, rose early that morning, dressed in her favorite emerald velvet riding habit, quietly snuck down the back stairs and out a side door. She lifted her face to the brightly shining sunlight, not caring that it might put a few faint freckles across her nose. She tossed her bright auburn curls over one shoulder and headed off for the stables to fetch her mare, Sally. Stepping inside the shadows of the musty building, smelling of horses, straw, dirt and leather, Kate gently eased the door of Sally's stall open, praying the hinges wouldn't squeak as she did so. Her father had been very adamant that she always take a groom with her when she rode in the forest of their estate, but she simply didn't want any company today. It looked to be a very hot day today and she had been looking forward to swimming in the large natural pool just on the other side of her father's estate for a week now. A groom wouldn't let her cross the estate boundary and even if he would, she certainly couldn't strip to her shift with someone watching.

After leading her mare out of the gloom of the stable, Kate managed to saddle her, using the lightest sidesaddle she could find and fastening a bridle on her horse, looked for a mounting block. She settled for a nearby fence, clutching her skirts over one arm as she climbed up and into the sidesaddle. After draping a spare towel she had grabbed from the house on her way out, Kate nudged Sally and whispered, "Go, girl!"

Off they flew, across the back road and over the meadow, entering the wooded part of her father's estate. Her hair flew out behind her as she rode, a bright red flame in the sun. About 20 minutes later, she reached the boundary which was guarded by a low lying stone wall about 2 feet tall. She urged her mare on, leaping easily over the wall to the other side, with the hidden glen just on the other side. The trees grew very densely here, with a rocky outcropping towering to the left. Kate had found a space just big enough to squeeze through, although she had to leave her horse behind, tethered to a tree. Grabbing the towel, she stepped towards the small pool at the base of the outcropping, unbuttoning her habit as she went…

Just a few miles away, Lord Sinclair Harper, Sin to his friends, was out for his morning ride on his black stallion and was also thinking of taking a dip in the glen's pool. Sin had been away for 8 years, earning his fortune in Jamaica with an export business. His father had demanded that he marry some simpering London chit when he was 21 or be tossed out on his ear. Sin had left his father's house that very night with a few thousand pounds he'd borrowed from close friends, a few changes of clothes, and headed off to South America and the Cayman Islands to make his own way. He had succeeded beyond even his expectations and owned a fleet of ships, one of which he had outfitted for comfort and speed. This same ship, the Marianne (after his mother), brought him home when he received word of his father's unexpected death by heart attack. Apparently he'd been reading his estate manager the riot act when he suddenly clutched his chest and fell to the floor. Sin didn't make it home in time for the funeral and felt a twinge of sorrow for the relationship he'd never had with his father. Today he was going over his father's estate, now his, the new Viscount Arden. The estate seemed to be in fair condition, a few changes needed to be made but nothing that required his immediate attention. He approached the back entrance to the hidden glen, deciding to cool off in the pool he had visited often as a child. Tying his horse to a nearby branch, Sin stripped off his coat, waistcoat and shirt, laying them over his saddle. He left his boots and trousers on, not wanting to walk through the often prickly brush bare-assed.

Kate hesitated on the rocky edge of the pool, feeling a little wicked as she impulsively stripped off her shift and dipped one toe in the cool water. Though it was fairly hot in the sun, the water was still a bit colder than she liked and she decided to ease her way in, a little at a time. First up to her knees, then trailing her fingertips in the water as it lapped gently around her trim thighs, feeling a tingle run down her spine as the water caressed the soft folds between her legs. Once the water reached her waist, Kate took a deep breath and plunged under the surface, only to burst back up with a half scream from the water's chill. "Oh! That's cold!" As she became used to the water's temperature, she dove under the surface, swimming for the far side of the pool…

Sin was halfway through the brush to the hidden glen's clearing when he heard a short scream, then a splash. "What the hell…" He ran the rest of the way to the pool inside the glen, stripping off his boots and trousers as he went, leaving only his drawers on. Seeing a ripple in the water, he assumed someone must have tripped on one of the rocks and fallen in. Not wasting a moment, Sin dove into the water, his hand almost immediately coming in contact with soft flesh that he wrapped a muscular arm around and pulled to the surface. Once his head was out of the water, he noticed he had a hold of a beautiful naked young woman, who also seemed extremely angry at him for pulling her up out of the water. Her firm, round breasts where pressed against his chest, her nipples poking him like little pebbles. She sputtered, through the wet hair hanging in her eyes, "Unhand me, you -- you -- cretin!" while squirming, trying to move her body away from his muscular one. All her wiggling around was causing Sin's body to respond, his cock hardening and nudging her naked belly through his wet drawers. He couldn't help the deep growl that immerged from his throat as he pulled her tight against him, pushing her hair aside he lowered his lips to her lush mouth.

Kate was swimming underwater with her eyes closed, enjoying the cool flow of the water over her naked body when something brushed her arm. Then a strong arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her to the surface of the pool and plastering her body to a man's naked chest. Her long wet hair dripping in her eyes, she tried to pull away from the stranger who had grabbed her and was now trying to drag her out of the water. Her face blushed hotly as she felt her nipples rub against his lightly haired chest, her legs tangling with his as she pushed against him, calling him a cretin and demanding he let her go. Her blush deepened and spread down her body when she felt him, hard and hot against her stomach. She let out a squeak when his hand shoved her hair aside and his mouth moved to take hers. His lips were demanding but gentle, seducing her with insistent brushes, his teeth nipping at her bottom lip enticing her to open. Sin marveled at the warm naked female in his arms, trailing his hands down her sides, her struggles ceasing as she began to enjoy the kiss. His hands cupped her shapely bottom and pulled her body up so his hard cock was rubbing between her thighs, only the thin covering of his wet drawers preventing him from thrusting inside her.

As Kate felt him pull her body tighter against him, she let out an involuntary gasp at the sensation of his hardness rubbing the sensitive nub between her legs; the friction caused by his wet drawers felt so good… Sin had taken advantage of her open mouth and was slowly stroking her tongue with his own, his hands squeezing the round globes of her ass, Kate shuddered when she felt his fingers move between their bodies to stroke her clit.

Sin couldn't believe how completely this vibrant beauty was responding to his caresses, from tigress to purring kitten, she had melted in his arms with that first kiss. He trailed his hand down and gently slipped his fingers over her hard little nub, rubbing her petals and circling her tight pussy entrance. His lips had moved from her red swollen mouth down her neck and as he latched onto one juice pink nipple, Sin pressed one finger up inside her tight channel, his thumb continuing to rub her hard clit. Kate stiffened a little, the strange feeling of his finger invading her body cleared some of the desire-induced cobwebs. She grabbed his wrist, and cried, "Wait!"

At least she didn't say stop… was Sin's grateful thought. He pulled his hand away from between her legs and grabbing her ass, lifted her a little higher and backed out of the thigh high water onto a sunny patch of grass on the shore. Pulling her down on top of his muscular body, Sin slid his hand up the nape of her neck and drew her mouth to his. This time Kate didn't hesitate to return his kiss as his tongue teased hers, coaxing her, taking little nips of her bottom lip. His hands slid down, stroking her body, over her hips to cup her round ass and he trailed his fingertips up and down her as cheeks, so lightly goose bumps rose on her flesh and a delicious chill of pleasure raced down her spine. Kate felt the folds between her legs grow damp as Sin continued his caresses, his hands moving up her sides to her breasts. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples, like little pebbles against his hand, squeezing and lightly pinching them.

Kate couldn't help letting out a moan when Sin brushed his hands across her nipples, they felt so tight and achy almost begging him to touch. When he pinched and pulled on them, she felt it down there again, more wetness and a strange ache she had never felt before. "Please!" she moaned, clutching his arms, not sure exactly what she was asking for, just that her body wanted more. Sin responded by dipping his head and sucking her nipple into his hot mouth, teasing it with his tongue. "Oh, God!" Kate cried out when the heat of his mouth engulfed her nipple and her hips unconsciously began rubbing against him. Sin rolled, pulling her beneath his body, moving lower and pressed his still hard cock between her thighs. Taking her other nipple into his mouth, he laved it with his tongue and as she gasped, arching her body beneath him, Sin slipped his hand down her body again, this time swirling his finger in her wet folds, teasing her clit. "Ahh! What are you doing to me?" Kate cried, as she felt her body quickening, his rough callused fingers relentless in exploring her previously untouched folds.

As Sin felt her body tighten, he knew she was very close to her first climax. Making a quick decision, he intensified his assault on her hard little clit and lifting her chin, brought her eyes up to meet his and demanded, "When was your last women's cycle?" Kate's glazed eyes widened as she stammered, "ah, ah, about a week ago. "

"Good, should be safe," he muttered, as he dipped his head again, determined to push her into an intense orgasm and take her while she was in climax's grip. She moved like an untried virgin, so he would have to make entry fast and hard, penetrate her hymen and then teach her the more pleasurable parts of sex. He didn't normally push a woman so hard when she wasn't really willing, but he had been without a good fuck since coming back to England and his control had deserted him.

Kate felt like her body was no longer her own, so this is what lust feels like! she thought, her hips now moving without her control against that invading hand, his hard fingers stroking a bundle of nerves she hadn't know about until today. Suddenly her body tightened even more and she felt a tingle start in her toes, working its way up her legs like a wave… "Ah, ah, ah, ah!" she cried out as the feeling exploded from inside her wet channel, pleasure streaking through her making her convulse with the intensity of the pleasure. When Sin felt the girl come on his hand, he reached down and shoved his drawers down, pulling his painfully hard cock out and moved between her thighs. Bracing himself above her naked body, he thrust his hips forward, forcing his thick 9 inch cock inside her tight pussy, gritting his teeth as he pressed deeper inside her wet channel.

As Kate rode the pleasure flooding her body, she noticed a hardness pushing inside her tight entrance, only it felt a lot bigger than his finger this time! As her body stretched around his invading cock, she whimpered, "Its too big! It won't fit!" Sin chuckled and pushed in another inch, "It'll fit, although this might hurt a little first," as he pulled her legs higher, pushing them a little wider and grabbing her hips, plunged forward breaking her hymen. "Oh! Oww!" Kate dug her fingernails into his biceps as a sharp pain tore through her, his cock now buried to the hilt inside her body. She breathed in short little puffs as her body slowly became used to the feeling of his hardness inside her pussy, as the pain receded and gradually that tingling pleasure returned.

Sin gritted his teeth, forcing himself to wait for her body to become accustomed to his size, she was so tight is was almost impossible to be still. When he felt her hips move, pushing against him, he pulled out only to shove back inside her tight hot hole. Kate sighed when she felt him pull out, thinking was that it? only to gasp as he immediately thrust his hard cock deeper inside her pussy. It felt so good, she could feel every inch of him as he began pounding his cock harder and faster inside her, the sprinkling of hair at the base was rubbing against her clit, enhancing her pleasure. His hands on her hips, he watched her face as he fucked her pussy, changing the angle a little until he found one that had her arching up and moaning out loud, her hips rising up to meet his thrusts.

Without any warning, Kate felt him pull all the way out of her and she cried out, so close! Why had he stopped? Then his hands pulled her around and flipped her over onto her hands and knees, facing away from him with her bottom in the air. "What are you…?" she started to say when he pushed his still hard cock back inside her pussy, from behind. Oh! It felt different, better even, as his cock filled her up more than before, his hands reached under her and cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples as his hips plowed his cock harder insider her drenched pussy. That tingle from before started again, from her toes in a wave moving up her body and when he leaned down over her back and whispered in her ear, "Come for me," she exploded with a shriek, her body shaking with the intensity of her orgasm. Her arms collapsed, her head was down on the grass and her bottom in the air. As his strokes became harder and shorter, Sin drove his cock all the way to the hilt. Kate felt his cock start to swell as it plowed her pussy, and with one last thrust, she felt him pulse deep inside her as his hot seed flooded her pussy.

Feeling boneless and drained, Sin pulled out and flopped onto his back next to the girl, wondering a little belatedly as his head cleared, who is this girl and what was she doing on his land swimming in his pond?

*

Let me know what you think of my first attempt, sorry for leaving the end like this, there will be another chapter. I promise… I haven't decided yet what Sin's reaction will be to learning he just seduced his neighbor's innocent daughter. Oh, and don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading…

Renee