Seduced in Paris - Sensuous Erotica

Story Info
An Intense Erotic Romance.
3.5k words
4.4
12.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devlinwylde
devlinwylde
158 Followers

Finally here, the journey to the hotel was complete. To say it had been long was an understatement. Marie and Kevin stumbled out of the cab, a warm, spring shower welcoming them as their suitcases were taken into the hotel reception. Taking a brief look at the sun lazily rising over the skyline, a gentle warmth caressed their faces as they watched a rainbow glisten in the light morning rain.

Here at last.

Paying the cab driver, they followed quickly, eager to have a shower they had chosen, not one kindly provided by mother nature. Signing in and handing their passports over, it was only, thankfully, a short walk to the old cage elevator. As the elevator moved up the floors, they took the opportunity to try and relax. This holiday had been too long in the waiting. Six years had passed since either of them had a break from work, with their intense schedules that seemed to only be getting worse by the day. Entering their room that looked over the seductive skyline, finally they could feel that they were on holiday. After enjoying the beautiful view for a few short minutes, both took a seat on the edge of the emperor bed, then made the fatal choice to lay back.

It was early evening before Kevin awoke. After taking a moment to remember where he was and resisting the normal urge to rush to get to work, he looked beside him. Marie still slept soundly, her chest rising and falling in slow, gentle movements. A faint smile adorned his lips. The last few years had been tough on both of them. Things had gotten in the way of their relationship that were all so unimportant. Every day had become a battle, not against each other, but against everything around them, it really felt at times like the world was against them. He watched her sleeping gently, the soft glow of the evening Parisienne sun caressing her face, reminding him just how beautiful she was in every way. Oh, she'd laugh it off, deny it, contradict every compliment he ever gave. But to him, she truly was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. Marie was his love, his life. She was lust, longing, sex, and passion.

The sun caressed her body, moving up and over the curves of her breasts as she lay quietly on the bed. A burning erection pushed at his pants. She slept so softly, so soundly, but he could not resist the desire burning inside and did what he'd been wanting to do since they stepped out of the cab. Staying quiet, he stroked at her neck with the back of his fingers, caressing slowly, gently, as not to awaken her. With her eyes still closed, she moaned lightly at his touch. Her neck was a sensitive area, her sweet spot as he liked to call it. Even the lightest kiss could arouse her. His hand slid gently lower, following the curve of her breasts. Even in slumber, her skin flushed, her nipples forming stiff peaks. Kevin loved the way her breasts responded so quickly to his touch, his erection becoming painful. Marie parted her thighs, her skirt sliding back to expose tiny, lace panties underneath. Slowly, he slid his hand slowly down the curve of her stomach, and caressed the growing heat beneath her panties with the pads of his fingers, then teased her inner thighs, her moist desire already creeping through the soft material. With a soft sigh, her mouth parted, and her tongue brushed her lips each time he ran a fingertip up and down her panties, gently caressing that magic spot and circling it with the tip of his finger. Lifting her hips to meet each touch, she was still asleep, though her body, her desire, was very much awake.

A spark of mischievousness came to life within him. For a moment, he wondered how far he may be able to go, how close she could get to that point of no return before waking up.

Passion glistened on her panties, and watching how turned on she was becoming made Kevin even more aroused. The stiffness burning, pressing at his zipper, intensifying into an ache, just thinking about being inside her and feeling her dampness clutching around his stiff cock. As he undid his waistband and slid his pants slowly off, Marie's hand pushed between her thighs, moving her panties to one side as she began caressing those beautiful moist lips that tempted him so damn badly. Studying her for a moment, my God, he loved to watch her touch herself. It was something so intimate and showed such a deep trust between them, reminding him why she was the only woman for him. Not wanting to awaken her just yet, he pushed his hair back, then slid the tip of his tongue just around the entrance to her sex. "Your pussy is so sweet," he murmured, caressing gently, and feeling the faint tremble inside her core. "I could stay here for fucking days." Easing just up between her lips, just back to that spot that made her throb so passionately, he teased, taunted, licking and sucking, as the combination of her soft whimpers, her tremors, and sweet scent triggered every resistance factor he had. Savouring every drop of her sweetness, with each soft moan, every lift of her hips, his balls tightened, his arousal growing so desperately, that he was acutely aware that it might just end up wasted on the bed linen.

Easing a long finger into her sex and bending it forward, he gently massaged that velvety spot just at the front of her core. He slid another finger in, while pressing his thumb against the budded entry of her ass. Her sex clutched at him, urging him deeper.

'Please,' she murmured in her sleep, 'be inside me, I need to feel you inside me.'

"You like that, sweetheart?" he plunged deeper, with demanding, severe thrusts.

"Yes," she whimpered, hoisting her pelvis. "God, yes."

Her desire burnt through Kevin's already aching erection, fuelling him, turning his cock into steel.

"Again, Marie. Tell me you like what I'm doing."

"Yes, Kevin. Please." Her voice was shaky. Dire, and desperate.

Sliding between her welcoming thighs, he thrust deep, fiercely, desperately. Fuck, he loved the way her pussy clutched his cock like a glove, milking an erection from him that was so damned intense that he felt it through his thighs and in his ass, like a tidal wave rising up through his cock, as he exploded in hot satisfaction so powerful, that it was almost painful.

"Christ, Marie," Kevin gasped, squeezing at her ass cheeks.

Still pulsing inside her, her sex still massaging him as the warm glow of satisfaction moved over his body, he brushed the hair from her face, her soft eyes glazed with lust. He kissed her gently with his eyes wide open, the evening Paris sun painting such a beautiful picture in her sensuous blue eyes.

'Good evening,' he whispered gently. 'Welcome to Paris.'

He kissed her deeply, with long strokes of his tongue.

'Stay inside me. Please.' Her gentle whisper caressed his ears. 'I want to stay like this forever.'

He didn't want to move, didn't want this moment to end either, the warm glow of passion they shared was just too good to ignore.

Looking deep into her beautiful blue eyes, he kissed her again.

'Me and you baby. That's all that matters.' His voice warm and resonant as he kissed her neck, completing her satisfaction.

The gentle breeze of the Paris evening caressed their bodies as they stayed tangled together. Maybe five minutes had passed, perhaps an hour. Kevin didn't know. Didn't care. Nothing else mattered—besides the two of them, right here. Right now.

"God, it's so peaceful here, Kevin."

"It is," he whispered. "And Paris has delicious food. Maybe we should consider eating. We haven't had a decent meal in two days now." He kissed the tip of her nose. "Then, we can come back to bed.'

Marie blinked her eyes open, kissing him again, whispering, 'I think someone has already eaten.' A playful smile crossed her lips. 'But yes, some good food is an excellent idea. Gotta keep our strength up. How about we go find one of those Paris bistros and have something delicious and ungodly fattening, as we're on vacation and all?'

'Great idea, sweetheart. Let's shower and get dressed up. Tonight I want to wine and dine you, like the beautiful lady you are.'

'I was hoping you'd say that. I'll get dressed in the bathroom—alone. I have a little surprise for you, as we're in Paris.' A playful grin danced over her lips as she kissed him lightly.

God, he loved it so much when she was like this. All the stress and worries of work and home just vanished with that one smile.

After relying on Kevin's French, which was rusty at best, along with the advice of the cab driver, they pulled up to what appeared to be a warm and inviting restaurant. Apparently, it was owned by some relative of the driver, but Kevin's French had been a little too rusty to work out exactly which relation it was.

The warm atmosphere of the restaurant embraced them as Kevin opened the door for Marie, shunning the chilled autumn Paris night as he led them inside. His hand moved gently over the small of her back lightly, but possessively, as his thumb firmly massaged her spine through the sleek material of her dress. The intimate nature of the bistro made waiting to be seated a very close matter. Close enough that Marie could feel the rigid heat of Kevin's desire pressing into her back.

'I'm thinking somewhere away from the crowd tonight. What do you think, sweetheart?'

"That sounds perfect."

Dancing between tables, Kevin found their booth, a little corner seat hidden away, with the soft, warm glow of the light above making it private, and much more intimate. As they took a seat, Kevin placed a hand on the top of her thigh, circling her leg with his thumb. His eyebrows lifted as he discovered the garter clasps hidden beneath that she'd worn just for him. He followed the line of her stocking tops, those little secrets known only to her, and longing to be discovered by him. With his thumb gently moving up the curve of her thigh, he pressed the edge of his fingertip through the thin material of her dress, brushing over the ridge of her thong, her sex already hot and gushing with arousal. Marie lifted her hips, whimpering, and muttering, "Ummm hmmm," teasingly, purposely, knowing how hard that one simple sound made her husband.

"Jesus, Marie. You make me so fucking hard."

While the gentle sounds of a guitar drifted through the air of the bistro, the waiter appeared and Kevin ordered cantaloupe with steamed lobster to follow, then gave the wine order, his eyes never leaving Marie's, his hand sliding underneath her dress and tracing a line all the way up her flesh, gently brushing that spot at the top that he knew took her to the very edge. He stared at her with lust and dominance flashing behind his eyes, as she responded the way she always did—compliantly, obediently, submissively, while her eyes grew heavy with the need to close, her hand threatening to brush the curve of her breast. As the waiter walked away, Kevin gently whispered sensuous, filthy secrets in her ear, his breath moist and warm against her skin. He teased and taunted at the side of her neck with his tongue, peppering every inch of her skin with chill bumps, then traced up her spine with his fingertips. She tilted her head toward him, moving in her seat and clenching her thighs together as she tried shying away from the obvious heat burning between her legs.

"Rubbing those pretty thighs together only makes your pussy hotter, baby."

Marie met his eyes, and he grinned shamelessly, watching her struggle to control the fire erupting in her sex, clenching her legs together, arching her hips, moving around in her seat like she had ants in her pants.

Her eyes slipped shut as he found that spot on the nape of her neck, massaging it gently, desire beginning to swirl inside her belly as if every touch of his fingers were pressing deep inside her core. The gentle pressure of his thumb only enhanced her passion, the burning between her thighs that were quickly becoming a furnace. For a moment the restaurant seemed to drift away. There were no diners, no guitars, no food. Just the two of them. The rise and fall of her chest grew shallow, the ache in her nipples becoming painful.

"Kevin," she whimpered, biting her lip to suppress another moan.

The plates being placed on the table wakened her abruptly, desire still flooding through her body in long waves. Kevin winked at her as her favorite small cantaloupe balls with prosciutto ham appeared in front of them. Where she'd been famished only minutes before, she was no longer sure if she even had an appetite for food, or if she just wanted to get the bill and go back to the hotel. Her pussy was on fire.

She looked towards Kevin, sighing, miserable.

'We stay for the moment, sweetheart," he whispered. "But I want you to close your eyes for a moment.' He smiled and as always, she did as he said, sliding her eyes shut. The sweet, moist sensation of a melon ball eased across her lips, the drips of juices tracing a wet line down her chest, sliding down her neck and lower, following the gentle curves of her breasts. Sliding it gently between her lips, the soft texture teased along her tongue.

'Just hold that gently on your tongue for a moment. Don't open your eyes, Marie.' His whisper touched every part of her body.

Gently, a salacious saltiness eased onto her tongue, intensifying the taste of the melon as the juices mixed with the tangy prosciutto drifted down her throat. She swallowed gently, the feeling electrifying every nerve in her mouth, and straight down to her clit. The next ball dripped onto her tongue. Eager to taste, to feel that sensation as it melted in her mouth, she moved forward only to find it pulled back.

'Patience kitten' Kevin's whisper sent tingles through her body.

Slowly, he eased the last luscious melon ball between her lips, the taste so intense that, for a moment, she could feel the warmth spreading down her torso, over her clit, and down her thighs. The heat burning in her sex was almost uncontrollable.

'Please, Kevin,' she whispered, 'I need you now.'

'Shortly, kitten. Let us enjoy our lobster first. I promise you it will be worthwhile.'

With the appetizer plates cleared, thankfully, it was only a short wait until the lobster tails arrived. Marie reached for her fork.

'I don't think so, Marie," Kevin took the fork from her hand. "Close them," he uttered in a tone full of power and dominance.

Marie obediently closed her eyes again, the need flooding through her body almost unbearable.

A gentle drop of warm, melted butter dripped between her lips, the hint of lemon sparking her whole mouth to life. Tilting her head back to avoid soiling her dress, she licked the buttery goodness from her bottom lip, immediately wrapping her tongue around a stiff, warm tip of asparagus that teased between her lips and threatened the back of her throat.

'Suck the butter off.'

She pulled her lips along the firm asparagus stalk, warm drops of butter dripping down her throat. The creamy saltiness teased her taste buds, bringing her libido into full flow, just as Kevin intended. She clenched her thighs together in the hope of controlling the warm dampness she felt moving down her thighs.

'Swallow it. Now!'

With the tip deep in her throat, she sucked the velvety butter off every inch, as it slowly slid down her throat. My God, she wanted Kevin's thick cock between her lips. She wanted him controlling her moves as he thrust into her mouth. His hands twisting and turning through the sides of her hair as she teased the tiny slit and urged his salty pre-cum as she sucked him until he could hold off no longer, releasing every drop until there was none left.

'Take this between your teeth.'

The texture of the lobster combined with the velvety caress of the butter was so intense on her tongue, enhancing the sensations in every inch of her body. Moist, warm drops of desire slid down her thighs as he taunted her with food, enticing her body to the very brink of orgasm. It was frustrating, maddening, so intense that she was on the very verge of tears and ready to beg, shamelessly, a trembling already pummelling deep inside her belly, her toes curling in her shoes. God, she wasn't even sure she'd make it back to the hotel.

"Kevin, please. This is torture. I need to come."

'Good girl. Now, I think it is time for us to go.'

'Thank God,' she responding, and meaning it, as a wicked idea crossed her mind. 'First, close your eyes just for a quick moment.'

Kevin's eyebrows lifted. "As you please, sweetheart."

Once his eyes were closed, Marie's hand slid under the table, slowly lifting her skirt and easing a finger through the gap of her crotchless lace thong. Not daring two for fear of sparking an automatic orgasm, she slid it slowly into her wet sex, then eased it back out, dripping with her dampness.

"Your turn, baby," she whispered coyly. She leaned over and eased her wet finger between Kevin's lips as her other hand slid over his hard cock, squeezing it through his pants.

"Dammit, Marie."

As they left the restaurant, into the chill of the Parisienne evening air, Marie gasped. The very air seemed to intensify every sensation in her body, causing her to ache even more. It had been like this seen they landed, all she could think about was the ache between her thighs.

They headed back towards the hotel. Still a little ways off, every step, every move of her thighs only increased the aching inside her sex. Marie knew there was no way she could make it back to the hotel without having an orgasm, one way or the other.

'I've got an idea.' The tone of Kevin's voice dripped with mischievous desire. 'Are you feeling risqué?' Grabbing her hand, they ran to the entrance for the Eiffel Tower. Dusk was settling over Paris, the red glow in the sky promising another bright day tomorrow ,and so the tower was a lot quieter than usual.

Jumping in the elevator, Kevin pressed the button for the second floor.

Marie could feel every vibration of the old elevator moving through her body. Those pulses pushing right there between her thighs, deep into her sex. The clutching in her stomach was intensifying. Jesus, how much longer. The throbbing was growing, burning, aching. If it weren't for the guard, she really didn't think she could hold back her orgasm any longer.

Mercifully, the doors opened on the second floor and Kevin took her hand leading her to a roped off area with a sign indicating it was closed to the public. They danced down a metal spiral staircase to a secluded landing..

He lifted her dress and pushed his fingers through the slit in her thong. Her hands trembled as she pushed his zipper down.

'I need this now Please, Kevin!'

With the sounds of people passing by only feet away, he lifted her against the wall, so desperate. So urgent. The lace of her thong slipped along his throbbing erection as he slid inside her easily, thrusting deep and hard. The lace rubbed at her clit as he pelted inside her with hard strokes, tilting her and kissing her womb with that that delicious small sting as he reached the very end of her.

Her thighs tensed, pulling him deeper. Clenching ... tensing ... clenching ... tensing. Dying to come. Desperate to feel satisfaction flowing from both of them.

'Come for me now baby! All for me.'

Pleasure flowed over every inch of her body, spreading through her like crashing hot waves.

"Oh, God ... Kevin."

His breath deepened, his jaw tensing as he pushed relentlessly inside her, exploding into orgasm. Every nerve, every cell, every fiber of her body trembled in satisfaction.

Holding each other close, a ripple of lights flickered across the tower. The waves of orgasm still moved through their bodies as the Eiffel Tower twinkled to life on her evening gown.

'Let's not go back, Kevin. There's nothing for us anymore back home,' she whispered, tears of hope glistening in her eyes.

devlinwylde
devlinwylde
158 Followers
12