Seduced into Being a Daddy

Story Info
Reluctantly making babies with the 'Punjabi Princess'.
2.7k words
4.54
29.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Among our group of friends at work she'd started off with the harsh, but sometimes justifiable, nickname of the "Punjabi Princess". She was the only non-white member of the team and, being raised as the favoured daughter of a doting father, she'd become accustomed to being held in no small regard. Although Ayesha started with a condescending attitude and a massive stick up her arse over time she'd loosened up around us to reveal a keen mind and a great, dry, sense of humour. Over about six months she and I had begun to grow a lot closer. What started as inseparable friendship had started to become more. Everything came to ahead when she separated from the Asian guy her parents had hoped she'd commit to.

It might seem a little odd, or even fetishy, but I'd only ever dated white girls before Esh. I discovered there was something enthralling about seeing my hard, very white, cock push between her dark brown nether lips and open them up to reveal the ever so sweet pink treasure hidden within. She loved it when I lay my cock against her slit and just rocked back and forth, stimulating her lips and clit, while our skin colour contrast inspired me to pound her into the bed.

While I'd marry her in a heartbeat I've never really wanted kids so when she had to "return to the motherland" for a month for a set of family events, which I was still too new, and white, to attend, she decided to take the time off her contraception pill to 'let her body re-adjust'. I smelt danger in the air. Then again she wasn't going to be here so I wouldn't be tempted to do something stupid, so I didn't really have any right to an objection. Or so I reasoned. I'm an idiot. She knew what she was doing even if I didn't.

As a young man alone for a month I'd let the housework get a little on top of me and I'd planned to take a half day off the day before she arrived home and blitz the place. I wanted everything to be perfect when she returned and nothing was going to come between me, her, and our bed. Arriving home early from work I unlocked the door and heard the radio playing from the bedroom. I didn't remember leaving it on but I'd done it before. I dropped my bag on the sideboard and walked towards it to turn it off. And there she was, a light brown vision in very skimpy underwear. "Ayesha!" I blurted in surprise.

She guiltily flinched a little from the unexpected noise and turned to face me in stockings, a suspender belt and a well filled little white lacy bra. The front of my trousers suddenly seemed to be a few sizes too small as my now straining cock sprang to life at what she was wearing. She nearly leapt over the bed to wrap her arms around me, "I've missed you, Dean", she beamed before planting her lips against mine. We both felt her press against my tumid manhood and her nipples came to life against my chest. I lowered my hands to her pert and very bare bottom and lifted her up. She wrapped her silky, stocking clad, legs around me and I walked us the few paces to the bed, without our lips ever parting.

Once she was on the bed I released her from my arms and pulled my shirt up and over my head. "You've ruined everything. I got here early to get all dressed up for when you got home tonight. I was going to order food and keep you in here all night."

"Don't worry about leaving this bed. If you think you're getting out of this room while you're wearing that you've got another thing coming." I wittily managed while unbuckling my belt and unfastening my trousers. She slid a delicate hand down her flat, toned, stomach to her trimmed pubic hair and caressed her fingertips along her engorged dark chocolate lips.

"I've missed you. I was going stir crazy thinking about you and the monster." she trembled a little as her fingers moved slowly, leaving a small strand of sticky wetness trailing behind them.

Bending over I pushed my shoes and socks off while stepping out of my trousers. Standing up with nothing but my briefs on she gave a hungry little exhale of appreciation as my meat tented the fabric and the patch of precum grew a little wider. She dipped one elegant finger into herself as she licked her lips at the sight of my bulge. Dragging her digit slowly back out she left a thin trail of white cream along her lips to her clit. I pushed my underwear down and she smiled as my angrily red, nine inch, swollen headed cock came into view. Curling two of her delicate fingers back inside her snatch she glanced from my leaking cock back to my face and said "I'd forgotten just how big it is in person. I need you inside me. Show me you've missed me."

Climbing onto the bed in front of her I tucked the condom I'd slipped out of my pocket under a fold of the duvet. As much as the scent of her arousal and that perfect little brown body were driving me wild I was still rational enough to know I wanted this to end with me cumming and it wasn't going to be inside her unprotected honeypot. I dropped down on top of her, causing her to bounce a little on the bed and drove the length of my shaft against her lips and clit. She arched up from the contact, squashing her grapefruit sized brown breasts against me, nipples hard and aching to be touched and I claimed her mouth with my own as our tongues battled. I rocked my hips, driving my full length along her now fully engorged lips and the mushroom head of my shaft against her clit. Her hands clawed at my back as she forcefully kissed me, trying to roll her own hips against me for contact against the exact spot she needed.

After a minute or so of her soaking gash coating the underside of my shaft and head with her copious hot juices I sat back on my knees and pointed the head of my shiny cock at her lips and leaned forward until it was flush against her. The heat was overpowering and she looked up at me, eyes half closed from pleasure and said the words that started my condemnation. "Let me feel you inside me baby, just put the head in for a minute and feel how wet and tight I am. I'm so juicy for you." I hadn't taken care of myself enough while she was away to resist an offer like that. I slowly leaned forward and my wide head pushed her wet lips open. Ayesha bit her bottom lip as the head popped inside and snapped tight holding the crown in place. Every millimetre in was like being immersed in pure, hot, wet pleasure.

Something I hadn't expected was how tight she'd become while away. After a month off from our normal daily action she'd seemingly shrunk and she sheaved the two inches I gave her perfectly. As I closed my eyes and uttered "So fucking tight." she ran her fingertips across her now protruding clit and triggered a small orgasm. If I thought she'd been hot and tight before I nearly lost it when she clenched around the head and flooded me with her bubbling cream.

Apparently I'd started to firmly thrust those couple of inches in and out of her still painfully tight snatch as her clenching weakened and she came down from her release. Catching myself pushing another inch in I was about to pull back out when she unclasped the front clasp of her lacy little bra and moved the cups off her perky tits. I couldn't help myself as a low growl slipped out. She put her light brown hands against her firm B cups and squeezed her breasts. "I've missed having your big, strong, hands all over me." she said in a husky tone. She took her nipples, so much darker than the surrounding skin, between her finger and thumb and gently rolled them back and forth in her grip. Those soulful brown eyes rolled back for a second as she had another small orgasm and hissed "I need to feel you inside me, please, I need it all so I can cum. Fill me up."

Before I'd even made a decision her hips thrust up towards me and her cock hungry cunt devoured another couple of tight inches. She was so much tighter than I remembered and, grunting like an animal, I continued to push and slowly sheaved more of myself inside her. It pleasurable but tough, stretching her inner walls, as she trembled and I pushed nearly all nine inches deep up inside her. I gave her a few deep strokes, pulling most of the way out with just my wide head left inside and pushing back in as she let out little squeaks from the deep dicking before I felt my own need growing. I'd nearly lost it when she'd cum but knowing I was getting close forced me to go slower. I was taking a big risk but I couldn't, and in all honesty didn't want to, come out just yet. Feeling my motions grow slower and shallower she changed her position slightly and wrapped her legs further around me, which had the dual effect of placing her feet on the back of my legs, helping hold me in place, while also opening her up more and allowing me to push slightly further inside as her hips and toned thighs formed a cradle to hold my thrusting frame.

I was way too close to cumming for comfort so I gritted my teeth and slowly pulled myself out. Before I managed to clear her so very tight snatch she sultrily begged "Don't come out already. Please baby, I'm so close, don't take it out yet." As much as I wanted to take it out and give myself some time to calm down when the woman you love locks her perfect, big brown doe eyes on yours mid coitus and begs you to keep your hard cock inside her, well, you do what she wants.

"Give me a minute Esh, I'm so close."

"I know baby, I can feel it. You are so big and swollen, it feels so good." I closed my eyes to take the image of her sexy flushed face, perfect perky brown tits and such dark and swollen nipples, out of my head for a moment and just left the engorged head of my meat inside. Her hands left my arms and she grazed my nipples with her soft fingertips. It was like a firework going off inside me and as I jerked from the sensation I drove an inch or two back inside. "Oh, someone is sensitive." She took each of my nubs between a finger and thumb and began to gently tease them, her elegant fingers rolling them back and forth. "You've been such a good boy while I've been away haven't you? You are so worked up for me."

I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, the only noise I could make was a low guttural growl as her fingers worked over my nipples. After what felt like minutes but couldn't have been that long I realised that wasn't all she was doing. Slowly, so very slowly, she was undulating her hips, taking just the head of my cock and a tiny section of shaft in and out of her hole. Back and forth, in and out, each time her tight inner ring snapped over my engorged head and squeezed down on the sensitive underside. While I'm pretty sure it was a deliberate move on her part my own gently thrusting response was my neglected body betraying me.

"Esh, stop, I'm too close."

She re-doubled her ministrations on my nipples, making me arch up from the sensations and drive a little more of myself into her. With this sexy, sly, in charge look on her face she said in her best little girl voice "Stop what? I'm not doing anything. You're the one moving. I just want to feel you stretching me open. You're the one going so deep inside me. Thrusting in and out. Breaking me in just for you." Was I moving? I didn't think so but I was so hot and worked up I couldn't be sure. All I knew was the constant feeling of her snatch snapping tight over my head and so very fucking slowly pulling back over the sensitive glands, leaving them hot and so extremely wet. Her feather light touch on my nipples continued, rolling them around, gently pulling them and keeping my mind distracted.

"Look at me." she said in a commanding tone and I obeyed without thought. She placed her hands on the inside of my arms, her fingers latching onto the muscles and ever so slightly sped up the roll of her hips. "I missed you baby. Look at my lips, I've missed having you between them, your hard cock in my innocent little mouth. My breasts have been so lonely without your hands all over them and can you feel how tight I've become without you always stretching me open?" Despite being amazing in bed Ayesha always shied away from talking dirty and to do it now, while I was in such a state, well, it was too much to handle. And then she did it, that innocent face with those heart stopping big brown eyes and those luscious lips said something I never expected. "Fuck me deeper, daddy."

I didn't stand a chance. I couldn't refuse her on the best of days and now, in this position, our first time together in over a month with my aching cock being masterfully worked and my heavy balls demanding to be emptied I drove myself all the way back inside her. She lent her head back as I drove the breath from her body with my penetration and I savoured every inch of pushing her open, widening her snug tunnel and bathing in her molten juices as I hit bottom and she ground herself against me, her eyes looking intensely into mine. And then she cheated, all it took was seven huskily whispered words and all my resistance, all my hesitance, and all my agency was gone as I unloaded weeks of stored cum into my unprotected, no longer on birth control, partner. "Breed me daddy, give me your baby."

I don't think I've ever had a more intense orgasm. The combination of being so long since I'd been inside her, the so intimate and intense love making, the unexpected dirty talking and the fact she'd called me 'daddy' for the first time, did something inside me. I'm pretty sure I saw a flash of white light and my eyes rolled back as burst after burst of my seed flooded her clenching cunt as we came together. I'd never thought about it before but the way her deep insides clenched and undulated, milking all my seed out of me, was like she'd been made to be a mother. Neither of us ever had a chance. As my last few weak spurts became a warm, slow, trickle she lent her head back and relaxed, all the tension leaving her body. Even her suckling quim eased off as she relaxed contentedly having stolen my full load.

I wasn't happy to leave it at that, with her knowing she'd won on her terms. She'd played me perfectly, and got exactly what she wanted, but I was still hard, at least for a few seconds, so I pulled all the way back and thrust in as deep as I could, driving the cum further inside and causing her to nearly double over from the unexpected feeling in her now hypersensitive pussy. Buried all the way inside her I ground my cock head into her for a few seconds as I began to deflate. She came again, clutching at my shrinking shaft and the renewed pulsing drew all my seed as deep inside as her body could. Looking up at me lazily, a red flush of exertion visible even against her light brown skin she gave me a contented little smile and said "Thank you for everything. I love you daddy."

"I love you too Esh. Now, roll over and lets make sure."