Seduced into Sin Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art had moved her hands so that now he was holding both her wrists in one big paw as the other unbuttoned the top of her dress. Soon the top front was open and only two buttons at the waist kept the material together. Art reached inside the top of her dress and pulled one of her breasts out into the light. He began kneading it with his big fingers, pinching and pulling at her nipple.

The sailor sitting closest at the end of the bar was gazing at them. His eyes widened as he saw the young blonde's pussy being fingered by the older woman. Her fingers were glistening as she pulled them out of the girl's cunt, and then they would disappear as they were pushed back inside. He saw the man pull one of the girl's tits out and start playing with it and decided he wanted to join this little party.

He got up from his seat and walked over to the table. As he did so he unzipped his pants and pulled out his big cock. It was already almost 8 inches long and only half hard. When he reached the table he moved onto the seat and put his hand behind the young blonde's head. Then he gently began to pull her forward towards his throbbing cock.

Lori had closed her eyes to enjoy the stroking of her body, and when she felt the pressure on her head her eyes opened to see a strange cock only inches from her face. She immediately tried to struggle loose from the grip of all three people but they easily subdued her. Then the big cock was pushing against her lips and with a groan she opened her mouth and felt the shaft slither along her tongue and lodge in her throat. As the fingers in her pussy stroked in and out of her, she tightened her lips around the hot shaft and began sucking, her little tongue laving around the head as it pushed in and out of her mouth.

Lori's hips continued to grind up against Linda's probing fingers as the big cock sawed in and out of her mouth. She heard the man grunt and then the huge cock was swelling even bigger in her mouth as a great gusher of cum erupted into her throat. She swallowed desperately as squirt after squirt of the hot liquid was sprayed into her mouth. Even after the big cock had started to shrink she continued to suck and lick until she had every last drop of the delicious liquid.

By now others in the bar had realized what was going on and as the first man staggered back to the bar a new cock immediately took his place and began stroking in and out of her mouth.

Lori had not yet cum and once again she sucked desperately at the hardness in her mouth as she strove to reach orgasm on Linda's probing fingers. Linda's other hand came up and unfastened the last two buttons of her dress and pulled the material to the side and now Lori's full body was exposed for all to see.

"Hot damn," one of the men gasped as Lori drank down the cum from the second cock. Then he grabbed her and pulled her away from the hands clutching her and threw her on her back on the table.

She was startled by his next move. He grabbed her thighs and bent her legs back until her knees almost touched her shoulders, turning her ass up toward the ceiling. It was an uncomfortable position. She wouldn't be able to move. She was rolled up almost into a ball.

Before she could complain, the man bent his stiff cock down and slipped the thick head into the open mouth of her cunt. Delightful thrills shot upward, making her forget her reluctance to be fucked by this stranger. She could look almost directly ahead and see the swollen-veined cock connecting his body to hers.

The man lowered his body and she could see the thick cock shaft disappear between the blonde-haired lips of her pussy even as she felt it move into the clasping suction of her cuntal canal, fucking deeper and deeper, slowly filling her pussy. Finally his balls pushed against the straining ring of her asshole. His hairy thighs brushed against the upturned cheeks of her ass. The long, hard length of his cock twitched and throbbed inside her wet cunt.

"Oooohhhh, my God," Lori moaned, wrapping her arms around her thighs to pull them against her shoulders. "Your cock feels so long and hard! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" All thoughts of embarrassment or shame were being driven from her mind by the wonderful sensations of the thick cock fucking relentlessly into her tight little pussy.

She could hear the man's raspy breathing as he began moving above her, raising and lowering his body. She could see the thick shaft of his cock fucking down into her steaming cunt and pulling up, glistening with her juices.

"Oh, yes...yes," she chanted with each downward stroke. "fuck...fuck...fuck."

His hands dropped to her breasts, his palms mashing her swollen nipples as he fucked her smoothly, steadily. Her eyes narrowed to slits and she saw only the hugely engorged, red shaft of hard cock rising and sinking between the wet, silken-haired flanges of her cunt. She was watching a stranger fuck her and the thought made her pussy spasm around his cock which was banging solidly against her cervix with each driving thrust. It felt so good.

"Faster, faster," she cried, feeling the pressure building in her belly. "I'm going to cum!"

He pumped faster, his cock pistoning in and out of her tightening cunt, his hips bouncing against her ass. The walls of her pussy convulsed around the stranger's unbending cock. Her strained position heightened the lewd thrill of cumming all over the big cock.. Lori's mind reeled even as her body continued to shiver through the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

Then the man rose up, pulling his dripping prick from her sopping cunt.. He grasped the stiff, slippery cock shaft with one hand and bent it down out of her sight. She felt the hot, bloated cock-head push against her asshole..

The pressure built. Then she felt her little ring giving before the invading stiffness of his cock. The hard cock shaft fucked into her ass smoothly, its passage lubricated by the combined coating of their previous fucking.

"Fuck me," Lori moaned softly. "Oh, please, fuck my ass."

The man obeyed instantly. His belly thumped against her upturned ass, making a rhythmic slapping sound as his long thick cock fucked into her burning tunnel again and again.

"Ohhh, it's good!" Lori whimpered, almost beside herself with the lewd, crude sensation of the fucking of her ass. "Such a big, hard cock deep in my ass! I love it!"

Lori continued to moan breathlessly. The big cock was fucking in and out of her asshole, turning the tight opening into a loose ring that spasmed around his rigid prick. Her lust was rising with each thrust of his throbbing cock. The hot blood was pounding in her temples. She longed to move, but she could not in her present position.

Just then she heard a little chirping sound come from her small handbag. It was her cell phone!

Linda quickly opened the purse and pulled out the phone. "Hello," she said, "Lori Callan's phone."

"This is Charlie," said the voice on the other end, "Is my wife there?"

"Sure, Charlie," Linda replied. "Just a moment and I'll get her for you."

"It's for you," Linda said with a smirk as she handed the phone to Lori. "It's Charlie."

"Hello, honey," groaned Lori as the big cock continued to pound mercilessly into her back passage.

"Lori, darling, are you all right. I got worried when you weren't home."

"Yes, sweetheart, everything's fine," She answered. Then, she felt the cock in her ass swell up and begin spraying hot cum deep into her. She felt an explosion burst from her aching asshole and rocket through her spasming pussy and up through her belly.

"Oh, my God," she groaned as the rapidly softening shaft was withdrawn from her clenching hole. Then another man was on top of her, pushing his huge cock deep into her welcoming cunt. He immediately began to fuck heavily into her.

"Is everything OK," Charlie asked anxiously.

"Yes...honey...everything's...fine," Lori said in cadence with the cock fucking into her. "I...should...be...home...in...an...hour...or...so,"

"Alright," Charlie said. "Have a good time. Don't be too late."

As Linda took the phone from her, Lori wrapped her arms around the neck of the man fucking into her and began hunching her hips up to him in time with his thrusts, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her hungrily grasping cunt. Soon she felt his cock swell and then another load of hot cum was being pumped into her welcoming belly.

The bartender had now come over from behind the bar, and as the cock was withdrawn from her saturated pussy, he quickly flipped her over on the table and pulled her to her hands and knees. He then moved round behind her and, with one hard thrust of his hips, buried his hard rod deep inside her pussy.

In this position Lori now had the opportunity to see the rest of the bar and she looked around curiously to see what else was happening.

In the next booth Linda Sampson was on her hands and knees as a swarthy sailor fucked into her from behind. Another man had his cock buried deep in her mouth and she was sucking voraciously as her hips pushed back at the man.

Art Sampson was sitting on a straight-backed chair, completely naked. The thirtyish waitress was straddling his hips, her pussy sliding up and down on his big cock. Lori could see the shaft covered with her juices as her hips pumped up and down.

Towards the front of the bar five men were grappling with the teen-aged waitress. Four of them held her arms and legs while the fifth was tearing the clothes from her body. When she had been completely stripped the fifth man pulled off his clothes and moved in between her widespread thighs. Lori watched with fascination as the big cock spread the young girl's pussy lips wide as she strained to accommodate his member. Gradually the thick cock wormed its way deep into her cringing little pussy until finally he was completely lodged inside her quivering belly. Then he began to thrust strongly in and out. After a few moments the men holding her legs released them, and to Lori's surprise instead of struggling the young girl wrapped them around the hips of her fucker as she tried to pull him deeper inside.

Then Lori felt another orgasm rising up and she lost all interest in events as the bartender spat his load inside her spasming cunt.

For the next hour Lori and the other women were fucked in all of their holes. She lost count of the number of cocks that penetrated her pussy, ass and mouth. Finally, there was a lull as the men strove to recuperate. Many of them had left once they could no longer fuck and now only six were left.

Lori was still stretched out of the table on her back and Linda led the six men to her side.

"I want three of you to stand on each side of her. I want you all to jerk off and cover her from head to toe with cum," Linda ordered.

The six men arranged themselves along both sides of the table and began jerking on their cocks. Linda and the two waitresses moved among them, caressing and licking their balls to encourage them. Then, as the first of the men began to cum, the women moved out of the way.

The first man sprayed his load all over Lori's face and hair. Then they were all cumming and gobs of cum were hitting on her breasts and belly and thighs. Finally it was over and the men fell away.

Lori was a complete mess. Her hair was matted to her head with cum. There was cum all over her face and lips. Her breasts were covered and a little pool had formed in her belly button. Her pubic hair was so saturated her pussy lips could no longer be seen. A little rivulet of cum was trickling from her pussy and running down to join the flow from her stretched asshole. Her thighs were also covered with the sticky fluid.

Linda pulled her to her feet and draped the red dress around her shoulders, not bothering to button it. She led her to the car and Art drove them home. Linda put her to bed in the guest room and phoned Charlie to say Lori would be staying the night with them. She'd had too much to drink and they would look after her. Since Charlie had to be up at dawn, he reluctantly agreed.

The next morning at 6 o'clock Charlie stopped by the Sampson house on his way to work to check on Lori. Fortunately Linda was awake and she led him to the guest bedroom. Charlie saw his sweet wife asleep, the covers pulled up around her chin. In the dim light she looked so peaceful he didn't have the heart to wake her. He didn't turn on the light, so he couldn't see the cum matted in her hair. He didn't pull back the bedcovers, so he didn't see that her innocent young body was covered from head to foot in dried cum. No, he just turned away and left.

To be continued...

12