Seduced into Sin Ch. 4

Story Info
Lori is inducted into the club.
3.6k words
4.21
141.1k
20
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later Lori was lying in the Sampsons' king sized bed with Art on one side of her and Linda on the other. She was lying on her side with Art spooned against her back. His big cock was still buried in her ass, soft now after having just deposited a full load of cum in her back passage. Linda's face was nestled between her thighs, her pink tongue flicking lazily against her clit. Lori's body had adjusted to Art's huge size and she could now take him comfortably in every orifice.

Linda lifted her head and said to Lori, "It's time you were formally inducted into our little sex club. Every three months we have a meeting to initiate new members, as well as go over other business, settle disputes and solve problems. The next meeting is on Saturday night, and here's what I want you to do."

"I want you to tell Charlie you're going to spend the weekend with your parents in Chicago. Tell him you're taking the train at 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning and you want him to drop you at the railway station at 7 on his way to work. Art'll swing by and pick you up 15 minutes later and bring you here. Tell him you'll be back on Monday."

"OK," Lori answered. "I'll take care of it."

She felt Art's cock begin to once again swell in her ass and she squeezed his growing erection with her nether muscles, massaging him back to hardness. As he began to once again fuck in and out of her, she felt Linda's tongue resume it's licking of her sopping pussy and felt the first stirrings of orgasm begin to build within her loins. She began to push her hips back in time with Art's fucking of her ass, then roll her pelvis forward into Linda's licking tongue. As she felt Art's cock begin to spurt once again, she let out a groan and sprayed her feminine juices into Linda's avidly sucking mouth.

On Thursday she told Charlie that she would be spending the weekend in Chicago with her parents. He was happy for her. He realized that she must be lonely at home all day alone and needed the support and love of her family.

Early Saturday morning he drove Lori to the train station. She carried an overnight bag with her containing the items she would supposedly need for her visit. He dropped her off with a loving kiss and drove off to work.

Art pulled up a few minuets later and Lori quickly hopped into the car. As he pulled away from the station, he reached down with one hand and unzipped his pants. Then he pulled his fully erect cock out and smiled. Lori needed no further invitation. She dropped her face into his lap and took the full length of him into her mouth and began sucking gently as he drove along. Art looked down at her innocent-looking face with her lips wrapped around his cock and still couldn't believe their good fortune. To find someone who looked so angelic and who now loved to fuck was beyond his wildest expectations. He stared at the way her lips clung to his shaft when she lifted her head, then folded inwards as she plunged back down on him, her tongue flicking lizard-like around the crown of his cock. Twice he almost ran off the road, so fascinated was he by the wonderful blowjob she was giving him. Just as they pulled into the Sampson driveway Art lurched up into her face and shot a tremendous load of cum down her throat. Lori swallowed it all and carefully licked him clean. Then they walked to the front door.

Linda took one look at Art's big smile and Lori's smeared lipstick and knew exactly what had happened.

"I can't leave you two alone for a minute," She said with a smile. "All you ever do is fuck. Now, that's enough for today. Lori, I want you fully ready for your induction tonight and if Art fucks you for half the day you'll be of no use to anyone."

Later that morning Art telephoned Charlie at work without Lori's knowledge.

"Hi, Charlie, it's Art Sampson here. We're your next-door neighbors and friends of your wife's. She mentioned to my wife Linda that she was going to Chicago for the weekend and we're having a party tonight and would love to have you join us. We're having a floor-show at 9 o'clock, so could you please be here by 8:30. We look forward to meeting you properly since Lori's told us so much about you."

"Just a minute," Charlie answered. He looked through his work schedule and saw that if he juggled his deadlines he could get away by about 6 o'clock and make the party.

"I'd love to," he said. "I wasn't looking forward to spending the whole weekend alone. I'll be there by 8."

"Great," Art said. "See you then."

That evening Charlie strolled next door just after 8 o'clock. He didn't know that everyone else had been invited for 7. Linda had filled everyone in on who he was and asked them to keep the secret of who the inductee was.

When Linda led Charlie into the large lounge room where the guests were gathered, he stopped just inside the door and looked around, taking in the scene. There were about 40 people present, including a few teen-agers who appeared to be children of guests, and he recognized a few faces from their block, but most of them were strangers.

Linda handed him a drink and Charlie studied the room more closely. There was a low, round, padded table about three feet across in the center of the room that caught his attention.

"That's part of the initiation ceremony you'll see later," Linda explained.

Still none the wiser, Charlie looked around the room some more. Music with a strange hypnotic beat was issuing from hidden speakers and he realized the room lights were being dimmed. As he watched, he saw that people were starting to form into little groups of two, three or four and with a start he saw that clothing was being unzipped and unbuttoned as hands began to explore. Against one wall he saw a blonde teenage girl who couldn't be more than 18 being groped by a much older man. As he watched he saw the man's hand slide up under the girl's short skirt and push higher and higher. He saw the girl give a little twitch and then the man pulled up her skirt to her waist so he could watch his fingers worm their way inside the leg band of her panties and play with her young pussy.

With a start Charlie saw that these were his neighbors the Grogans from across the street. The girl was named Stephanie or something like that and the man groping her was her father Ralph. As Charlie watched Ralph dropped to his knees and began hungrily sucking his daughter's pussy. Stephanie only parted her thighs to give him easier access and soon he had pulled her panties to one side and was sliding his tongue rapidly in and out of her.

Charlie saw the scene repeated in various forms around the room and felt his own cock begin to stir.

Just as he was about to try to find a group to join, a gong was struck and then a voice announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight for your pleasure we introduce Madame X, our new inductee."

A spotlight was turned on and shone on the padded table and into the circle of light was led a young woman. Her head was completely covered in a cloth hood with slits for the eyes and nose, and a larger gap for her mouth. The hood was secured around her neck and her hair was tucked up under the cloth.

Her only other item of clothing was a long cloak which was clipped at her neck and fell to the floor. As she was led forward by Linda, the cloak swirled open around her legs and her little blonde pussy could be clearly seen. She was led to the table and then Linda unfastened the cloak and drew it from her body. A low murmur swept through the guests as the flawless beauty of the mystery woman's body was revealed - her full high breasts, narrow waist and the enticing bulge of pussy at the juncture of her thighs.

When she reached the table, Linda helped the girl to lie down on her back. Then she took one ankle and pulled it wide to the side. She repeated the procedure with the other ankle and now the young woman's pussy was fully revealed to the room. Her pussy lips were already moist and swollen, just begging to be fucked and it was obvious that she would soon get her wish.

"Alright," Linda announced, "Lots were drawn previously for the privilege of initiating our new member tonight and the lucky winners are - Fred Winters and Lou Eglin. Come on forward boys, and claim your right."

Lou Eglin moved quickly to the young woman's feet and squirmed his fingers into her widespread and openly exposed loins. He pulled his pants partially down his thighs and knelt between her naked widespread legs, running his lips up and down her body. He sucked her heaving breasts into softly quivering hardness and then traced a path down to the flat plane of her spasmodically jerking stomach and inner thighs. The girl writhed beneath his steadily flicking cresses like a woman possessed. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling his lips to the hot flesh of her body.

He was kneeling now between her widespread thighs , his hands moving down to the hair-covered area of her groin, his fingers splaying out the moist outer flanges of her cuntal lips. Then he bobbed his head as he slowly parted the soft curl-fringed opening to expose the wetly glistening slit of the woman's vagina. His head pushed in closer between tremblingly outstretched legs, his wet tongue snaking out to flick teasingly at the warmly quivering center of raw nerves at the top of the slit.

A low animal moan mewled out from the woman's lips and she arched her writhing groin up more tightly against the man's dipping head, her hips beginning a slow up and down movement in rhythm to the probing of his wetly slavering tongue.

Charlie's mouth gaped open in disbelief as he watched the woman twisting lustfully beneath the depraved sucking of her hotly throbbing loins. The woman's wildly squirming body levered up beneath the man's head that licked and sucked as he brought her closer to climax.

Suddenly, another figure moved into the arc of light centered on the two figures splayed out across the table. Fred Winters stood completely naked by the woman's head, his enormous pole of a cock jutting out from his groin like a giant pike. A hum of anticipation stirred in the room as he pulled back the thick foreskin from his long fleshy instrument and began jerking himself into greater hardness. From where Charlie was standing it was difficult to tell the exact size of the monstrous organ ,but it looked to be at least ten inches long and barely fitted in the man's hand that continued pummeling the shaft into complete erection. The woman leaned her head back, catching sight of the naked man and she opened her mouth, running her tongue salaciously across the edges of her gaping lips.

The man crouched down and guided his thick member toward the wide-stretched mouth that gaped expectantly open inside the hood. Then she moved her head and sucked hungrily as though she had waited all her life for this moment. Meanwhile, Lou Eglin increased the rapid licking of the girl's loins, worming his tongue snake-like in through her cuntal walls, then slithering it out of the moistly glistening crevice and running it up the exposed outer flanges of her pussy. One of the girl's hands rested on his head while he lapped at her groin, and the other cradled the semen-bloated testicles beneath the tree-trunk of a cock that was skewering hotly into her mouth from above.

"Oh, God," thought Charlie, as he tore his eyes from the lascivious scene in front of him. "Never in my life have I seen anything like this."

As he looked around the room he saw that Ralph Grogan had now pushed his daughter to her knees in front of him and was sawing his cock in and out of her welcoming pussy, while in front of the teen-age girl knelt a boy who looked so much like her he could only be her brother. His cock was stroking smoothly in and out of her mouth as she sucked in time to the rhythm of her father's fucking of her cunt.

Looking back to the low table he saw the girl's smoothly ovaled lips clasping and unclasping over the long thick cock in her mouth. The man grunted, his eyes flicking to her tender lips, then burned down the young woman's erotically writhing body to his companion who continued to ravish her loins.

In front of him, the three were now building towards simultaneous orgasm. The man who had been sucking the woman's wetly writhing crotch had now rolled himself on top of her, lodging his long impaling hardness into the hot recesses of her silky cunt, while the crouched man writhed and strained beside her bobbing head. His hands grasped her head firmly, slipping her mouth that needed no guidance up and down over the end of his smoothly thrusting prick as though it were another cunt into which he was fucking.

Charlie watched as the man lurched forward, his mouth opening wide as he groaned and his lewd sperm erupted in the warm interior of the girl's sucking mouth, her throat working convulsively as she struggled to swallow his copious load.

Meanwhile Lou was still driving slavishly between her thighs as he swept his hands around the girl's wildly buffeting ass and cupped the cheeks in his hands, his face turning red as he churned into her rapidly flexing groin. The woman choked and sputtered for a single, long minute, the double impalement driving her to gurglings of ecstasy, she was a depraved picture of insane animal lust. Her head sucked hungrily up the huge disgorging cock and her round breasts bounced wildly to and fro as the man skewering into her cunt met her orgasm with a crushing jerk of his buttocks, exploding into her moistly clasping pussy with a loud slap of his balls against the open crevice between her legs.

As soon as Lou rolled aside his place was taken by another man who began fucking the mystery girl even harder. Soon, another load of hot cum was spurting deep into her welcoming cunt as she continued to suck on the cocks which were pushed into her mouth. A sort of informal line seemed to be forming as men waited their turn to fuck the new inductee.

Charlie stared in amazement as the young woman took on man after man. When it came the turn of the fifth man in line, he wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her over, placing her on her hands and knees. Then with one quick thrust he buried his rock-hard cock deep into her ass. After an initial reflexive jerk away from the pain, Charlie watched as she pushed back with her hips, taking the man deep inside her. The next two men also elected to fuck her in the ass, yet the girl never stopped grinding back with her hips as cock after cock violated her holes.

Then Linda was by his side and Charlie felt her push his hand away and grasp his aching member. He couldn't remember how he had lost his clothes, but he was now completely naked. Linda pumped her little fist up and down on his cock as they watched the hooded girl taking yet another cock deep inside her ass.

"Come on, baby. It's your turn now," Linda whispered in his ear as the latest fucker pulled his rapidly deflating cock from the girl's back hole. Tugging gently on his cock, she led Charlie behind the kneeling girl. He could see that her asshole was stretched into the shape of an "O", and as he drew close he could see the hole gradually contracting. Before it could close completely Linda was pushing the head of his cock into the welcoming orifice and Charlie felt the girl's hips immediately grind back against him, taking his cock deep inside her ass.

Charlie began fucking wildly into the ass of the beautiful young woman. He looked down and gaped with bated breath at the ring of tender coral flesh clinging to his shaft as he pulled out only to disappear back up inside her as he once again thrust forward. At the same time she was sucking vigorously on a fat cock that was pushing into her mouth.

Charlie could feel the cum building in his balls and knew he would be spraying the insides of the beautiful ass in front of him at any moment. His breathing increased, incited by the lewd spectacle, and suddenly she began to squirm and writhe upon the lengthy thickness of his cock in a hotly rolling cadence and he felt the sudden grumbling in his balls announcing the beginning of the end as his cock-head began to throb violently up inside the warm clasping channel of her rectum. Then he was there! As the first geyser of cum squirted from his cock deep into the grinding passage of the girl, Linda reached up and quickly untied the cord around neck of the hood and pulled it from the girl's head.

Dear God in heaven! It was his own beautiful Lori! His own near-virgin bride! How had this happened?

Even as his body responded to the stimulation and his cock continued to pump load after load of hot cum into her rectum, his mind was screaming out in disbelief. His eyes could not believe the sight as his lovely wife drank down yet another load of the hot fluid being squirted into her sucking mouth.

Then it was over for him and Charlie sank down to the floor at the side of the table, sobbing uncontrollably. The tears streamed down his cheeks as he watched man after man fuck his lovely wife. From where he lay her hips were only a couple of feet from him and he had a perfect view of her little cunt and asshole flexing and bucking as cock after cock was pushed into her, fucking her and fucking her and fucking her!

Even when Linda led the youngster Stephanie over and had her sit on his again hard cock, it made no difference. His body responded to the tightness of the teen-age pussy sliding up and down on his hard rod of flesh. He could feel her educated cunt muscles gripping and milking his shaft as she dragged a full load of cum from his churning balls. Through the mist of his tears all he could see was his wife, the light of his life, being fucked again and again.

Finally, Lori was so exhausted she could no longer hold position on hands and knees and she collapsed face down on the table. Even this did not stop the men around her. They still pushed between her widespread thighs and forced their hard cocks into her body. Charlie could see her still trying to wiggle her hips to help, even in her exhaustion.

Then finally it was over. Lori had been fucked by and sucked every man in the room, some two or even three times. People were dressing and slowly dragging themselves home and Charlie finally stood up and went to his wife. As he looked down on her he could see a trickle of cum leaking from her still stretched asshole flowing down to join the larger rivulet oozing from her pussy, the combined flow forming a widening white pool between her still wide-stretched thighs. Gently he lifted her sperm-flooded body from the table and cradled her in his arms as he made his way to the door. She was half unconscious as she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear "I love you."

Charlie took her home and put her to bed. All night long he sat by the side of the bed, watching his wife sleep. As he watched he thought about what had happened. How some of it was his fault, caused by the long hours he had worked, leaving his wife alone day after day.

By morning he had made his decision and when Lori woke he discussed it with her. She enthusiastically agreed and that morning he phoned Sven Erickson, owner of the engineering firm he worked for and resigned.

That afternoon a "For Sale" sign appeared on the front lawn of the old house and the next morning a removal van pulled up to the door and their possessions were quickly loaded.

They had left the rat-race of Chicago searching for the peace and tranquility of a small town. Instead they had stumbled into a depravity neither of them could ever have imagined. They belonged in the big city and that was where they were headed.

Art and Linda stood by their front window and watched the young couple drive away for the last time.

"Oh, well," Said Linda with a smile. "Easy cum, easy go. I wonder what the new neighbors will be like."