Seduced Into Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
White wife seduced by black man into sex.
4.2k words
4.08
263.6k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever wonder how your life can change in a single moment. Most instant changes are bad, but some can be good. Being a housewife with no children can be boring at times and this is one of those times. I reflect how my young marriage spiraled into a cuckolding relationship without the desire by Brett.

It all started last year at the gym. My name is Mandi. I'm 26 years old and have been married to my wonderful husband Brett for 4 years. Brett is 29. Brett and I met on the internet (MySpace). He was moving near me and we began as friends and things took off. I fell in love with a man I have never met.

When Brett moved to Portland, my anticipated day finally arrived. Although we had wonderful phone and chat times, I had never gone on a date, touched him, or seen him naked. I know we weren't technically dating but I was so into him that I felt like I was cheating if I even looked at another man until we met. I should state that I have always been a very sexual person. So it was difficult going celibate for 5 months. My fingers got tons of abuse.

Anyways the day we met was as perfect as I imagined except for one small or tiny thing. His penis! It was so small I had to fake an orgasm, which I have never done before. I felt bad, but I loved him so I didn't let it bother me because he loved me and treated me like a queen.

Anyways, our relationship continued and he proposed a year later and our marriage has been a dream ever since. We have had some issues, but nothing more than any other couple until Brett found my sex journal. As previously stated, I am a hypersexual. Ever since I became sexually active at a very young age, I was addicted to sex. I wouldn't say I am an exhibitionist or slut, but I could never say no or deny my boyfriends sex. It was too much fun and pleasurable.

I was out with the girls dancing one night when I came home to Brett drunk. As I sat next to him I saw something was bothering him so I asked him.

Brett pulled out my sex journal and I immediately felt sick. I knew what was in it and how I was caught. I began thinking what to say. I remembered telling Brett that he was only my 3rd lover.

Brett asked how many guys I had slept with and I looked at him shamefully and said 77.

He asked, "So is it true that my dick is the smallest you have ever seen for a grown man?"

I felt tears in my eyes and said, "Yes".

He handed me the book and told me to read it out loud to him. I didn't want too as I already knew it hurt his feelings, but he said he needed to hear it from me.

I took the book and began to read. "My 77th lover; my husband Brett; Size 4.25" length and skinny." I stopped.

Brett told me to continue reading all of it. So I did.

"The smallest dick I have ever seen for a grown man. I hate to write this because I love him, but it is too small to even be classified as a dick. It's a pathetic excuse for a dick. It's not even a penis. It's a tiny sissy clit. I can feel him though it tickles more than anything. As bad as this may sound I always think of my ex when we have sex. I love Brett, but I need a REAL MAN with a REAL FAT COCK!"

Tears were streaming down my face as I just apologize. Brett walked away and slept in the guest bedroom for a week. This was the worst week of my life. I thought i ruined my marriage. I felt violated since he read my journal, MY personal journal, but how could I be so selfish when i described such putrid and horrible things about the man I love. Although they were true, I felt like the worst wife ever! I continued to apologize and rekindle our marriage and after 2 weeks everything was back to normal. Time went on and we tried to have children for 2 years, but we could never conceive. We began to give up hope and planned on being a kid less couple.

Brett and I were planning a special vacation to the Bahamas this summer. I, like many women am self conscience about my body. I'm not overweight by any means. I'm 5'4", 137lbs. I have medium length blonde hair and green eyes. My size is 34b-28-36. Well Brett made me a promise he would take me anywhere I wanted to go if I would wear a thong bikini. Well I took the bait and began exercising daily at the gym until I met my goal weight of 120.

As I am a housewife, I have all day to myself minus the household chores. I decided to look into a gym membership at the local gym so I could make my man proud while on vacation. I started working out in the evening after Brett went to work. I was going 5 days a week. I never had a gym membership or been to a gym before so I was quite surprised to see such masculinity. The steamy sweat from all the men working out would seem gross, but for some reason to me it was sexy. Like I said I love my husband and he is a sexy man, but I must admit I saw some sexy men at the gym. Not that I would ever do anything though my mind would ponder while on the treadmill.

I began a routine of cardio and some weight lifting. Needless to say i know nothing about weight lifting, but i was determined to lose weight and tone up a bit. If i were going to wear a thong bikini, then I was going to do whatever it took to get my dream vacation even if I had no idea what I was doing. Being married and never exercising at the gym I felt I should be modest. I wore some yoga pants, shorts bra and a tank top.

I began my journey at the gym. Although there were several sexy men, this particular day i was in for a surprise. I started on the treadmill and began my 10 mile jog. I was half way through my jog when my attention pulled to bench press in front of me. There stood the sexiest man I ever laid eyes on. Now I haven't always been attracted to black men. I have seen many sexy black men, but all that "yo babay was sup" talk turned me off and away. But this man was different. He was tall, dark, and handsome. He was breathtaking. Here I was a married woman, watching every move this man was making. Watching the sweat bead off his head and his muscles strain as he was lifting the weight, I realized I couldn't take my eyes off this man. I'm sure others could see me starring, but I couldn't have cared.

This man was a god. A black god. He stood nearly 6'6" well built and as dark as dark chocolate with a sexy bald head. I looked him from top to bottom. His upper body in the shape of a v. His chest looked like it was built of bricks and his shoulders of rocks. He stood wearing a white tank top. I could see every muscle and he wasn't even flexing. My eyes continued down to his white shorts and that's where my eyes stopped. He was so dark I could see his skin through the white material. His sexy butt and hard legs. But what caught my attention the most was the swinging between his legs. I couldn't believe my sight. I shook my head in amazement as it looked like there was a creature moving inside his shorts. I felt myself becoming hotter by the second. I felt my nipples hardening which didn't concern me and my modest clothing. My vagina was dampening and I could feel my horniness growing.

I continued to run until my jog was complete. My legs burning, heart beating, and sweat dripping down my chest, yet I had a burn much worse between my legs. All I could think about was this black god. I began walking and watched as he finished with the bench and walked up to the treadmill next to me. It was then I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe I was feeling this way. It was like a school girl crush, yet I'm MARRIED.

I look over at this black man and watch as he is walking as well. I feel my heart beating, my nipples hard and begin to undress him with my eyes. I begin day dreaming while looking at this man. Thinking of him walking naked on the treadmill. Watching ever muscle on his body and what his penis would be like. With a man who exudes so much masculinity it is impossible for his penis to be anything less than 8". My mouth opens and I unintentionally place my left hand on my left breast. Not realizing where I am or for that matter really caring. I feel the heat of my vagina wondering how it would feel to be in this man's arms when I hear sounds coming from his direction. All I here is a laugh.

I look up to see him smiling at me. I feel my face get warm and can only imagine how bad this looks. I was caught. Caught starring at this stud, wearing my wedding ring, nipples hard, and a gushing vagina. I begin to panic knowing he caught me starring at his penis. Afraid and embarrassed, I step down and walk over the squat station. I start putting light weight on and get into position. As I begin bending at the knees I hear him from behind.

"Your form is off and I would hate to see such a beautiful woman hurt herself, would you like some assistance?" He says.

Startled by his surprised visit I leaned forward causing the weight to start losing my balance. He quickly grabbed the bar with one hand and lifts it off of my shoulders.

He laughs and says, "Allow me to help."

Blushing from embarrassment I said, "Some pointers would be quite helpful."

"You need to keep your back straight and vertical. Grab the bar equally on each side and slowly bend at the knees until you are at 90 degrees and return to the standing position. Be careful on keeping your stomach tense and back straight the entire time to avoid injuries. I just finished my workout; I wouldn't mind staying to spot you to help if you want!" He said.

"That would be great. Thank you! I'm Mandi by the way." I said.

"I'm Mike. It's nice to meet you Mandi." He said.

"Same here," I replied.

He removed some weight and we began. Mike was wonderful and in more ways than one. On top of being outrageously sexy and handsome, he was a perfect gentleman. He never hit on me or anything. We didn't talk much either other than him pushing me to work harder.

We completed 7 sets of squats, leg press, leg curls, hip flexors, and sit ups. By the time the workout was complete I noticed I had been at the gym for nearly 2 hours.

As I stood from my crunches I almost lost my balance from my legs being so sore. I began to fall when Mike grabbed me and picked me up holding me like a baby. Aside from my legs being sore I felt very comfortable being in his arms. Having him hold me so close to his body and looking into his sexy dark eyes I was lost in the moment. He smiled at me which made me smile back. I felt like I was getting all giggly as if he were my first crush.

"Do you have a masseuse Mandi?" He said as he brought me to my feet.

"No I don't. My husband gives me massages every now and again, but he is at work tonight." I said.

"Well you are going to want a massage ASAP or you will be sore and walking slow and funny the next couple of days. I am a personal trainer. Why don't you come back to the back room? There is a massage table and I could help massage your legs to avoid injuries and pain." He said

How nice of him I thought. Here is a guy who is looking out for my interest, but I'm questioning if it is appropriate. I think to myself, well if I keep my clothes on it is just like going to a physical therapist or massage therapist.

"If you insist." I said smiling.

As he escorted me to the back room I noticed the gym was pretty empty. As we enter the massage room I see the table, candles, and oils.

"I'll turn around and allow you to dress down. Then just hop on your stomach and let me know when you're ready." He says.

As he turned I really started to question if this was appropriate. Here I am about to get naked with this hot black man in the same room. Part of me wanted to leave, but the other part wanted me to stay. Biting my bottom lip I figured he was so nice to help me workout and now a massage plus I really didn't want any injuries to hinder my workout plans so I began by taking my shirt off. Slowly stripping all my clothes off until I was completely naked. I grabbed the towel laid on the bed and covered myself.

"Ready!" I said.

"Just relax your muscles and put your head down and relax." He said.

My heart was beating fast, but he was so calm and professional that my nerves calmed and I found myself relaxing. Mike started with the oil. I could hear the sloshing on his hands.

My massage began. He started at my shoulders and continued to my back. It felt so good with his strong hands that I couldn't help but moan a little bit. He gave me a wonderful shoulder and back massage for a good 40 minutes. .

After he completed on my back he moved the towel so a small portion of my butt was exposed. He began massaging my lower calves and moved to my thighs. It felt so amazing and wonderful to be touched so sensual. I was so relaxed I didn't realize how my body was naturally reacting to his touches.

He moved up to the back of my thighs and spread my legs slightly to massage my inner thighs. I was in such a relaxed state I had forgotten that he had a great view of my vagina until I felt the touch. I opened my eyes and asked myself if what I felt was right. I swore his finger hit my vagina, but his hands were elsewhere. I must be overreacting I thought and relaxed again. Minutes later I felt it again. I lifted my head a bit and could feel softer tender touching on my vagina.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes." I said not knowing what else to say.

I laid my head back down, but instead of relaxing I was trying to pay attention to his hands and movements. He slowly rubbed my left inner thigh all the way until his thumb hit my clit. I twitched as I was sure he touched my clit. He began rubbing his thumb in circles hard and sensual on my clit. Instinctively I moaned from the pleasure. Mike started rubbing slow, but increased his pace little by little. I continued to emit soft moans as it felt so good. I love my clit being toyed with and he knew it.

Mike stopped rubbing my clit and began pushing a finger into my married white vagina. It was then I realized that I had spread my legs wider giving him full access to my married vagina. He began fingering me with one finger and increased to two. I could hear my wetness as his pace increased as did my moans. I was moaning louder by the second. My head was starting to spin and my tummy was getting the butterfly feeling. Breathing heavily my body tensed up and I gave one last moan as my body shook. Mike kept his fingers in me and slowly fingered me for an extra minute. I laid there in ecstasy as I had just had a wonderful fulfilling orgasm at the hands of Mike.

It was then I realized what I had done. I just committed adultery. I was a cheater. A liar. A slut. I cheated on the only man I ever loved with a guy I just met. Began to panic and turned over to find Mike standing naked. I immediately saw his penis. It was the largest thing I have ever seen. It reminded me a shorter horse penis, but huge for a person. He wasn't even erect and it had to be 8". I opened my mouth and was speechless. He lifted his fingers to my mouth and inserted them. He leaned in close and said he loved my body and wanted to explore it more. I sucked his fingers and my juice off of him. He removed his fingers.

"I'm married Mike. What just happened was a mistake and can't happen again. You have an amazing body and are handsome, but I need to remain faithful to my husband." I said.

"Don't worry baby, I won't say anything. What he won't know won't hurt him." He said.

"I don't know if I can do this. I love my husband. I said.

"Let me help you make your decision" he said as he lifted me off the table. I naturally wrapped my legs around him as he slowly lowered me down onto his beautiful black penis.

As the head of his dick entered my pussy I immediately lost control. I closed my mouth and tilted my head back. I moaning coming from my mouth as inch by inch he lowered me on his dick. I felt my pussy being stretched further than it has ever gone before. Finally he hit my cervix and held me tight. I looked at him and kissed him on his lips.

"Fu.. fu.. fuck me. P.. p.. p.. please give it t.. t.. to me." I panted.

I had my legs wrapped around his back and arms wrapped around his neck. I looked deep into his dark eyes as he held his massive dick in my pussy. His dick felt so wonderful. My pussy was stretched to its limit. He slowly started sliding his dick back out. He removed his dick from me and set me on the ground. I looked at him disappointed and begged for him to fuck me. I needed his cock. I wanted his cock. I felt just like a heroin addict and I needed my fix. My fix was his 10" long deep dark chocolate dick.

"Get on your knees and kiss the head of my dick!" He said.

I obeyed just like an addict would. He had me at him whim and he knew it. I slowly bent to my knees in front of him. I grabbed his beautiful cock and lifted it and looked straight down the shaft. His dick was so wet and shiny from my pussy it was hard to grip. I puckered my lips and kissed the head with passion.

"Good girl." He said.

Although it sounds degrading I felt pride knowing I was pleasing him and I didn't care that it wasn't my husband.

He picked me up and bent me over the massage table. I spread my legs in anticipation of feeling his cock. He stepped behind me and place his dick at the entrance of my willing married white pussy. He stuck his head in and my head tilted back. The head of his dick stretched my pussy more than my husband's little white dick ever had. He continued pushing his dick all the way inside and my tight white pussy was accommodating as best it could, but he was so big I thought he was going to rip me. His dick was so big it was rubbing against my clit which is something that has never happened to me. I was screaming in pleasure on the edge of cumming when he finally hit my cervix.

"Give it to me. I need you to fuck me!" I said.

Mike began fucking me harder. He grabbed me by the hips and began pounding my tight white pussy. I grabbed the table to brace myself but it was no used as he was too big and strong. I was cumming on his black dick within a minute of his pace picking up. Mouth open from screaming yet he continued his assault of my pussy. My pussy was so wet I could hear the sloshing sound with every thrust his dick made.

Each time his cock withdrew from me, I felt empty until its return thrust made her feel completely full and satisfied. I braced myself against the table and closed my eyes enjoying the sensations his cock was bringing to her whole body.

His thrusts began to increase so fast now that my tits kept jiggling with each thrust of his huge cock inside her. He put his hands in my tits, playing with my nipples with each thrust made inside her. With each thrust and pinch of my nipple caused a different sensation in my body.

I was breathing extremely heavy now as he kept pinching my nipples as his thrusts cause my body to shake as i enjoyed yet another orgasm.

My eyes were closed as I could hear the sound of sex. My pussy was so wet and I yearned for more as my white husband was never able to give me the sensations Mike's cock provided. He gripped my hips as his thrust his cock into my willing pussy with more passion.

Mike's breathing was heavy and I knew he was on the brink of an orgasm. With each thrust my pussy tingled from every inch his cock had touched. His pace had slowed to a more passionate motion that he made until he pushed his cock deep in my fertile white pussy one last time as I felt his cock begin to pulsate inside of me.

Mike let out a groan as his potent black seed was being released into my belly. I was panting and could feel his hot sperm hitting against her cervix. He emptied all of his potent seed in her as he collapsed on top of her.

"Your pussy is tight." He said as he held me in his arms.

I knew I was never going g to be the same again. I had been seduced by Mike into sex. Not just any sex, but the best sex of my life. As my mind cleared from the haze he put me in with each orgasm, I realized what I had done. Tears began building in my eyes. I to panic and franticly looked for my clothes.

12