Seduced on the Road

Story Info
Jessica is a faithful wife who would never cheat, or is she?
3.4k words
3.86
304.1k
87
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers

Jessica did not even want to go on the trip. However, her company needed someone to represent their product at a Anaheim trade show for two and a half days. She felt like she drew the short straw since no one else was available. Her husband of 15 years, Kevin was understanding. "Jessica, just go, enjoy the LA weather and have some fun."

Jessica and Kevin met in college and she was a virgin when they got married. Having two children had not ruined her slim figure, but her weight was 10 pounds more than the 110 pounds she had weighed when she got married. At 5'3" she was also somewhat disappointed that she didn't have a more exciting figure, even though Kevin kept telling her he was happy with her 34a breasts. Nothing was lacking in the intimacy between them and Jessica felt just as much in love as she had felt 15 years before. One thing Jessica knew she would never do was cheat.

Jessica got up very early the morning she had to leave. Her flight was at 6:00 a.m. and even that would have her barely on time at best. She had packed her bags the night before, taking the basics for three days and two nights away on business. At her husband's insistence she also packed a two piece bathing suit plus a casual dress and a skirt and top for evening wear. For travel and for the show she was wearing one skirt suit and packed another in her luggage.

The flight down was uneventful and even arrived at the Long Beach Airport early. Still Jessica hated going through all the TSA checkpoint hassles, especially having to take off her shoes and walk in her bare feet and, this time, having her luggage pawed through by some guy. Jessica was especially embarrassed when he came to her panties and bras.

The day of presenting her company's products went well for Jessica. She felt she had made some very important contacts and was feeling good about herself as the day came to an end. She was staying in the same motel as the show, so at least she didn't have to mess with a rental car, or not having a reservation.

At the end of the day Jessica was glad to get out of her suit jacket. Not being ready for dinner yet, she decided a dip in the pool would feel good. As she took off her blouse and skirt she watched herself in the mirror. She thought she looked good in her full slip, she liked the way the lace looked at the top and bottom. As she took off her slip and then her bra, the disappointment in her figure came back. Jessica shrugged, peeled off her panties and went to her suitcase to find her bathing suit.

Fortunately, she had brought along a coverup, so she didn't have to parade through the motel in just her two piece. Still Jessica always felt self conscious as she removed her coverup at the pool. However, in this case the couple and the one lone man at the pool didn't seem to be paying her any attention.

Jessica spent a while swimming up and down the length of the pool. She had always been a very good swimmer and swimming was relaxing for her. After she decided she had enough of swimming she went to try out the jacuzzi. She was a little startled to see the man was now in the jacuzzi, but got in anyway, once again feeling self conscious as he watched her enter the hot water. As she sat in the water, Jessica realized the man in the pool with her had stopped at her booth during the day. The exchanged pleasantries and talked shop a little before she excused herself and headed back to her room.

Back in her room, Jessica thought about the man in the pool as she peeled off her two piece. She was about to get into the shower when her cell phone rang. Jessica wrapped a towel around herself and got her phone.

She was glad to hear from Kevin, who was actually a little annoyed that she hadn't answered her phone 20 minutes before. She was embarrassed and even annoyed when he suggested she was getting a pretty early start on checking out the men in the motel. However, Kevin just said, "Relax, Jess, I know you are fine and I trust you."

Jessica told Kevin she had been down to the pool and she wanted to shower and get dressed for dinner. A band would be playing in the bar that night and she was looking forward to that, not wanting to spend the night in her room, as she explained to Kevin. She promised to call him. Kevin said, "Okay, don't get too wild at the bar. Are you going to dance?"

Jessica hadn't really thought about it. She liked the style of music the band played. As she thought about it, dancing sounded nice. She asked Kevin, "Would you mind if I did?"

Kevin assured her he had no problems with her dancing a little. He told her it was probably mostly men from the trade show and maybe she could make valuable contacts. Valuing Kevin's advice, Jessica asked what she should wear. Kevin suggested a short cocktail dress like her black dress he liked so much. Jessica said, "Real funny. Besides, I left it home."

Kevin suggested her suit then. Jessica didn't like the idea of getting back into business attire. "You make me wish I had brought something a little sexier."

Jessica told Kevin she loved him and hung up after promising again to call him later. After showering, she picked out a matching pink bikini and bra set to go under her burgundy shirt dress. It was short sleeved and came down to about 4 inches above her knees. With her black sandals, she felt she had just the right balance of casual, business and dressy while looking and feeling feminine.

Jessica knew she wasn't prowling, but one never knows when an encounter will develop with an interesting man where the conversation, casual drinks and a little dancing along with some surprise chemistry will occur. So, feeling good about herself, Jessica headed down to the restaurant and bar to see what would happen and maybe enjoy the flattery that goes with men hitting on her. That is always a boost to a girl's ego. Besides, she had her rings on, she wasn't going to mislead.

Dinner alone was not the best and Jessica didn't feel much like eating. She ended up with just the salad bar and a roll. Besides, she had enough lunch that she didn't need the calories.

After eating dinner, Jessica wandered into the bar and took a seat. It was not quite 8 and the band would not be playing for a while. There were several tables and coves around the room. The lights were low. There was a dance floor and the band was getting ready to play. The seat she selected was at the bar with empty seats on both sides and gave her a view of the room and left her within eyesight of potential admirers.

Jessica noticed several men around, some casually dressed, some still in suits and a few couples. Also a seemingly nice looking man across the bar who she recognized as the man at the pool. He seemed to be just quietly enjoying the evening by himself. Their eyes meet and he acknowledged her politely with a pleasant smile and returned to watching the band set up.

Still, several men had noticed Jessica walk in and for a few moments the room went silent with men looking her way and making her again self conscious and thinking maybe she should have stayed in her room. She didn't realize it, but to the men in the bar, she didn't appear to be any kind of easy trollop but merely an attractive traveler, who like the guys, just wanted to enjoy a few drinks, some music and maybe some conversation and a little dancing - very respectful.

As the next hour went by Jessica was offered drinks. She refused most with a sweet smile and thanks, but did accept some white wine from a couple of different men. She got asked to dance and had accepted a few and some light conversation leading to nowhere for the men. As the evening wore on two of the men began to get a little overbearing, a little pushy, a little too much self assured arrogance.

Finally, Jessica locked eyes with the gentleman across the bar. He just gave her a friendly, no harm smile. Before losing contact she thought, at least he might be good conversation and she respectfully nodded to the vacant stool next to her with that look of invitation. As if to say we are both alone and do you want to chat...and, keep these jerks away? He picked up on the innocence of it, acknowledged with a nod, picked up his drinks and joined her.

As he approaches she again noticed that he seemed very fit, maybe forty, a little older than her, and walked with a comfortable confidence. Jessica couldn't remember his name from earlier and he introduced himself again. In the noise she had to ask again and he said his name was Gordon. He smelled intoxicatingly delicious...oh boy, where did that come from? He is not a jerk but rather an interesting conversationalist, good dancer, very respectful. He had been widowed for two years and to keep from hurting over the loss of his wife he stayed busy and on the road a lot. He missed the companionship but the job challenges keep him busy. Jessica felt a twinge of sympathy for him.

On impulse, Jessica told him she was separated from her husband and admitted that she really missed being home with her man and having someone to snuggle up with every night. Have started the story, when asked she said it has been four months. He asked about the rings and she told him it was to keep the wolves at bay, and besides, nothing was final.

They danced and got to like each other. Jessica excused herself at about 10:00 to call Kevin. Kevin wanted to know how the bar was. She told him she really enjoyed the band. Kevin asked if she had danced and she said yes, but the men were mostly overbearing jerks. She neglected to tell her husband about Gordon. She then said she was getting ready to go up to bed and would talk to him in the morning.

When Jessica rejoined Gordon he suggested they go outside for some fresh air. It was cool, but not cold outside. However, the cool air under her dress made her aware of her arousal as it hit the damp crotch of her panties. Gordon put his arm around her when she shivered and although she liked how it felt, she began to feel things might be getting out of control.

They went back inside, had more wine and danced some more. As they danced, Jessica was acutely aware of Gordon's arousal as she felt his hard penis against her belly. As she enjoyed being in his arms she wondered what it would feel like inside her, but then rejected the thought.

They talked about maybe calling it a night. The chemistry was very strong for both of them and he was such a respectful gentleman that he was nervous about something. Jessica took Gordon's hand, looked him in the eye and asked him if she has done something wrong or is there anything wrong that she can help him with. At the same time she was thinking, he is so beautiful. She implored him to tell her what troubled him.

He finally bashfully told her that she is so beautiful and sweet and he hasn't been on a date or involved intimately with anyone for two years. He then apologized but told her she has made him want to make love with him. Sheepishly, he looked her in the eye and meaning no offense asked her if they could spend the night together and enjoy breakfast together.

Jessica was filled with confusion. Her mind is ecstatic with, thank you, I didn't think you would ever ask. At the same time her conscience was telling her, don't do this. She jerked her hand a little in surprise but hung on. Then she lowered her eyes in contemplation, bit her lower lip in deep thought and after what seemed like forever, slowly looked up to his eyes, around the room slowly and then back to him and with great demure and innocence said, "Okay, that would be nice, it has been too long for me too."

Arm in arm, Gordon led Jessica to the elevator. She pressed the button for her floor. As the elevator went up Gordon kissed her and took the first liberty of the evening, cupping her breast in his hand. The feeling was delicious.

When they arrived at her room, Jessica removed her sandals and Gordon immediately pushed her onto the bed covering her with his body. His kisses felt wonderful and she couldn't wait for more. She began to unbutton his shirt as he undid the buttons on her dress. Jessica thought about the pretty panty and bra set she had on and was glad she hadn't worn something plain.

Soon her dress was completely open and his shirt was off. He stopped and took off his shoes and socks along with his pants. They went back to kissing on the bed as he reached around behind her and undid her bra and pushed it up. As he kissed her his hand wandered down to stroke her inner thigh and then stroke her clitoris through her panties.

As he kissed and touched her Jessica thought, I can't go through with this, I am married. At the same time, she didn't want it to stop. As Gordon removed her dress, her bra and her panties she just wanted to feel him in her. He took off his underwear and covered her body with his again as she spread her legs to accept him. The feeling of another man's penis between her labia was amazing and she didn't want to stop.

Then suddenly, he was deep inside her and she loved how it felt. As he gently moved in and out she thrust her hips up to get the most out of the feelings. Suddenly, she grabbed his butt, pulled him into her hard and she climaxed. The feeling was incredible. Shortly after, Gordon began moving again. The feeling of him moving in and out was so good to her satisfied vagina. Then he stiffened, drove deep inside her and she felt the pulsing of his penis as he filled her with his sperm laden semen. The feeling, as it was with her husband, was great, almost as good as her climax.

Gordon lay on top of her and Jessica felt his penis shrink as it softened inside her. Without thinking she said, "I love you." Gordon hugged her tight, causing another spasm in her vagina and said, "I love you too, Jessica."

Jessica now felt guilty again, but didn't want the good feelings to end. He rolled off of her and she settle into his arms and they both fell asleep. Later, she awoke to the feeling of her breast being kissed. The lights were still on and she saw Gordon smile at her. She smiled back and he moved on top of her again. Fully satisfied again, they turned out the lights and went back to sleep.

In the morning, Jessica awoke to the sound of the toilet flushing. She got up and went to use the bathroom too. Gordon was standing in the middle of the room beginning to gather his clothes, but she went over and hugged him to her. She felt his penis harden again and they fell onto the bed again. As Gordon entered her for the third time, Jessica thought I don't want this to end.

It had to end, at least for a while though. Gordon got up and got his clothes on while Jessica began to prepare for the day, laying out her clothes and making the bed. When he was dressed she hugged him, still naked, kissed him hard and sent him out.

As she showered, Jessica thought of what had happened. She also wondered how she might ever tell Kevin. She felt guilty again, but still wanted more of Gordon. As she dressed she wondered what he would think of the blue hipster panties she chose for the day. She put on a white bra, full slip, light blue blouse and her gray suit. As she zipped up her skirt, she decided to wear the same black sandals as she had worn the night before.

Jessica then remembered she hadn't turned on her cell phone. She quickly turned it on and called Kevin. He asked her if she was so busy with some man that she forgot about him. She told him, "Certainly not." This was true, she had not forgotten her husband even as Gordon was giving her great climaxes. Assuring Kevin she loved him and couldn't wait to get home the next day, she told him she had to get down to her booth and the rolls and coffee they had at the show.

Gordon was careful not to spend too much time around her booth, but did manage to suggest they sneak away to his room at lunchtime. There was something newly exciting about sex in his room, with only her panties off and her skirt around her waist. Jessica spent the afternoon thinking about the semen leaking onto her panties and how good she felt.

At the end of the day Gordon accompanied Jessica to her room so they could change into their bathing suits before heading to the pool. Jessica felt deliciously naughty changing in front of him and seeing his male body in all its glory again, but they restrained themselves.

After swimming they went first to Gordon's room so he could dress and then to Jessica's room so she could change. She put on her casual skirt and top and wished they were more sexy. She felt a little funny when Gordon watched her intently as she removed her swim suit and then put on her panties and bra.

Gordon insisted on taking them to a nice restaurant nearby for dinner and then they walked around until after dark before returning to the motel bar. After a couple of drinks, they decided they really wanted to be upstairs and headed for Jessica's room for the night.

This time Gordon was more experimental in his love making and Jessica responded in kind. She loved the feel of his tongue in her vagina and the feel of his sucking her clitoris, but it only made her want to feel his penis in her. She took him in her mouth, but was careful not to bring him too far. The night was in many ways a repeat of the night before, making love in the middle of the night and again in the morning before separating to get ready for the day.

Jessica was disappointed that she had to check out of her room before lunch, but then pleased when she found out Gordon had managed to keep his room until after lunch. She really didn't want her last time with Gordon to be another quickie, but better that than nothing.

On the plane back to Portland, Jessica thought back over the trip. She smiled to herself as she thought of the last time with Gordon, her panties still hanging off one ankle, his pants around his legs. She squeezed her thighs together as she thought of his sperm still in her. She wished she could shower before she got home, but was glad she had put a tissue in her panties after the lunch break. She also thought guiltily of her husband and what she had done. She wondered if she would ever be able to tell him. Or if she should.

Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers