Seduced Pt. 03

Story Info
Donna calls Steve a cuck.
2.6k words
3.88
31.3k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

Our discussion would have to wait because afterwards we both needed a shower. We went to our bedroom and showered together, soaping each other, then rinsing one another. It was like we were newlyweds. Afterwards I dried her long hair, wrapped it in a towel, then dried the rest of her body. I was on my knees toweling between her legs, then between the crack of her ass when she commented, "Pampering me is second nature to you. How about after you dry off you put lotion all over my body?"

She framed it as a question, but it really was a request. She got on top of the massage table we had in our bedroom. I grabbed a bottle of lotion. I did her backside first. Her face was in the cutout hole allowing her to lay without having to turn her neck. I didn't just smear the lotion on, but worked it into her skin, almost like a massage.

I didn't know if she wanted to talk, but figured I would test the waters.

"How was the hike? What did you talk about?"

Donna answered, "The hike was great, but it was so hot. We should have started even earlier. We talked about the party. Mom said we know how to throw a party. Great food, music. She wishes her backyard was as nice as ours. They really like our pool. I told her you did everything. I just had to show up. She said you reminded her of Dad, the way you dote on me. She said you are so respectful. She liked how you called Marvin by his name, but when he asked you questions you answered him with sir. They really like Marvin. I told them he was a great boss and we had a very good relationship. You know how unfiltered my sister is. She asked if I was sleeping with him. I got quite red in the face. Mom elbowed her and said it is none of their business. She then whispered in my ear she wouldn't blame me if I was. She said he is a fine looking man. My sister then asked if you knew. I told them Steve knows we are close. It was his idea to invite Marvin. My mom said I was very lucky to have such a sweet husband. She said you were thoughtful and accommodating. She told me you were a keeper, a one in a million, like Dad. I think talking about Marvin made her miss Dad today. It took me a while to figure out they had a very special marriage, kind of like ours. My sister said she was jealous and said her life sucks compared to mine. I told her there were good men out there. She said not like you."

"So they don't think less of me?"

"Heavens no. Just the opposite."

"That's a relief as I like your mom and sister. I wish I had known your dad better. He seemed like such a great guy."

"Oh, he was. There was nothing he wouldn't do for Mom."

I don't know who was more relaxed, Donna or me. Our conversation was so matter of fact as though being a cuckold and an adulteress were the norm in all marriages. We had never really discussed her parent's marriage, but it all made sense. Of the party's attendees they were the ones most welcoming of Marvin. They were the ones who encouraged them to sit together, who told me to prepare him a plate and to keep him supplied with drinks. I was a good host to all our guests, but for Marvin, Donna, her mom and sister I went the extra mile.

Marvin and Donna kept their feelings and their libidos in check throughout the party, but they did spend a lot of time talking. Donna, not me, was the one who escorted Marvin around and introduced him to everyone. She would watch Marvin as he talked to other couples. She would say what a great boss he was. Her voice dripped with admiration and adoration. We were on opposite teams playing volleyball. I noticed how quickly they high fived each other whenever they blocked a shot or made a kill. Horse shoes, washers, and corn hole they were on the same team playing other couples. I purposely stayed away because it excited me to think of them as a couple. Secretly I hoped other couples saw them in the same light.

The only thing they didn't do is display any affection towards each other in front of everyone. The little things others might not have picked up on showing they were close extended beyond them pairing up as a team or sitting in lawn chairs beside each other or sitting together at one of the tables I had set up. I remembered how he extended his hand to help her out of the pool, how he tossed her a towel to dry off. At one point he insisted she take a bite of his burger. She opened her mouth and took a big bite. She said it was good even though she was opting for a turkey burger. I remember her sister and Mom smiling as they watched.

Marvin was not the last to go, but he was among the last. We didn't interact a lot, but when we did it almost always involved me doing something for him. I offered him a beer which he thanked me for. I would respond by telling him, "Sir, you're welcome."

Others might have just thought I was behaving like I should around someone over two decades older. Besides, he was my wife's boss so I had better be extra courteous. I hoped others picked up on the vibes I was feeling. It was both humiliating and arousing to imagine others concluding Marvin and Donna were having an affair. I wondered if they pitied me or considered me a fool for being so oblivious to what was glaringly obvious.

Marvin looked at his watch and said he had to go. Donna immediately jumped up and said she would walk him to his car. He said there was no need, but she insisted. She also insisted he take with him some of the leftover food as she reminded him he was a bachelor who didn't cook. She told me to get a few containers. I went inside and was gone but a couple of minutes, but when I returned Marvin and Donna were not in sight.

Donna's mom told me Marvin couldn't wait as he had another engagement. He told Donna to bring the food with her on Monday. He said to tell me thanks and he hoped I would invite him to all our parties.

I should have been mad, but what I felt was the humiliation cuckolds crave. A gesture and a few words and he had dismissed me taking my wife with him. It was dark and his car was parked I'm sure up the block as our guests's cars had been lined up and down the block. I willed my penis to stay soft, but there wasn't much I could do about the precum I knew had to be dripping from its urethra.

I just said, "Oh, that's okay," and jumped into the pool.

I paddled around a few minutes calming myself down. No sooner had I gotten out and patted myself dry explaining I now felt refreshed did my mother and sister in law bombard with me requests then with offers to help with the clean up. Another couple also stayed behind. Ron and Debbie were old friends of ours. She and Donna were in many ways kindred spirits. She was the one whom Donna joked with about why she kept me around. I thought Ron was drunk or tired because he was so quiet. His wife was chatty. She made several comments about Marvin, all positive. She also went to great lengths to point out Donna had been gone a long time. I told her they were probably discussing something work related as he was a bit of a workaholic. She just smiled then said I had been a very good host and her husband could take some pointers from. She said, "I like the way you waited on him and called him sir. You showed him the respect he deserves."

I told her, "I was just being a good host. He is older than us and her boss. I wanted to make a good impression."

She assured me, "You made a great impression. I could tell they were both pleased."

There was an obvious sexual undertone to her words which I was loving. I wanted to hear more but Donna's Mom and sister needed my help. I was going to clean up on Sunday, but they insisted we do it now.

Debbie told Ron to get up and help. He did, but grudgingly. He was buzzed, tired, relaxed, and soaking up everything. Debbie made a comment to him about wishing he were more like me, who did things without having to be told to do so.

Out of earshot of Ron she said, "Steve, I should loan Ron out to you for a week to whip him into shape."

I answered, "Most of the credit goes to Donna."

She said, "Maybe I need to ask Donna for pointers on how to make Ron a better husband."

I said, "I'm sure she'd love to."

She said, "I really love yours and Donna's relationship. I'd like our marriage to be like yours."

I asked, "Do you think Ron feels the same?"

She said, "He just needs the right push."

Our conversation came to a halt as Ron asked her to help him. We were just finishing up when Donna showed. Debbie noticed her first and shouted out, "There she is." Her mom said she was starting to worry and was about to looking for her.

Donna said, "Well, I'm glad you didn't. I would have been so embarrassed having my mom check up on me."

She asked, "What took you so long?" Her tone told me she wanted to make Donna blush and to give me a rise.

Donna's cheeks did get red, but it was too dark to notice.

Donna answered, "He had some things he wanted to talk to me about."

Her sister said, "That was a lot of talking."

Donna just giggled. My mind is in overdrive. All I'm thinking is I want to hustle everyone out so I can pull Donna's bikini bottoms off and plant my face between her freshly fucked pussy. I had been fantasizing about it ever since I invited Marvin to the party, but honestly didn't think it would happen at such a public setting.

Thirty minutes later our guests have all gone home. In the past year Donna had turned me down each time I initiated sex, but that night she was very receptive to my aggression. I just took her into my arms, pressed my mouth to hers. Her tongue met mine. I picked her up, carried her into the house, and deposited her on the bed. I yanked her bikini bottoms down, but instead of mounting her, I pulled her to the edge of the bed. She squealed, "What's gotten into you? I haven't seen you so aggressive."

I said nothing, just dropped to my knees, and holding her legs wide open I looked at her sex searching for signs she had been fucked. Her labia were swollen, she was clearly wet, her clitoris engorged. Her vagina yawned at me but it didn't look stretched out. I saw no ejaculate nor did I smell it.

Even though the evidence said otherwise in my mind Marvin had fucked her. I pressed my face against her wetness. She groaned as my tongue made contact with her pink flesh, "oh, fuck. Eat that pussy. That's where your face belongs. Lick it. French kiss my pussy."

My reminiscing ended as I finished her backside. I told her it was time to do her front.

She said she was so relaxed, but she flipped over. As much as I enjoyed rubbing lotion on her backside I was really looking forward to working on her front.

I started with her arms. The back of her hand came into contact with my now erect penis.

She turned her head, "Someone's excited. Three times in one day?"

She was right. I normally had a much lower sex drive than hers, but the last twenty fours had supercharged my libido. I didn't want to push my luck and initiate sex as last night was an aberration, but I would very much like to cum.

I told her my penis was hard from thinking about the day prior.

She agreed, "It was a very nice day and last night was great, but I think today has been pretty great too. If I had known how enjoyable anal sex was we would have been doing it a long time ago."

Finished with her arms I went to work on her legs. I started with her feet. I had always thought she had sexy feet.

"I guess we have Marvin to thank."

She was staring at me. The look on her face told me she really liked my answer. I looked at her breasts. Her nipples were hard.

She said, "Yes, we do. I think the next time you see him you should thank him."

A wave of arousal hit me. My penis throbbed.

I answered, "I will", followed by, "Is there anything else I should thank him for?"

She laughed, "You are such a cuck Stevie. You love this don't you? You'll have plenty to thank him for later, but for now thanking him for introducing us to anal sex will do. I want to be there when you tell him. It's easy telling me, but I bet it won't be so easy telling him to his face, especially when you know he only suggested it to break me in for when he fucks my ass."

"Do you think he'll fit?"

"Oh, I'm sure he and I will make it work. Marvin had another suggestion. You like my feet don't you? Have you ever imagined rubbing yourself against them? I think it would be pretty hot."

She wiggled her toes. Her free foot which was now slick with lotion she rubbed against my penis. She was right. It did feel good.

"Put your penis between my feet."

I let go of her other foot. I took the bottle of lotion and poured a line of it down the length of my manhood.

I moved to the edge of the table. She gripped the sides of my penis with her toes. It did feel good. I thrust back and forth.

"Whoa Stevie. You need to slow down. Enjoy the sensation."

I did. I told her, "That was a first."

"My feet or calling you a cuck."

"Both, but I was talking about how you called me cuck."

"You liked it when I said you were such a cuck didn't you?"

"I did. I do. Donna, how did you know? We never even discussed this."

Donna said, "Stevie, I know all your secrets. I'll tell you. Then I'll share with you all my secrets."

Steve answered, "Donna, I'm nervous."

She confessed, "You're not the only one. I'm even more nervous. Don't worry. We'll lean on each other for support. It's going to be good."

"You don't look nervous. You look just the opposite, in control."

Donna smiled, "Someone has to be strong. If you fall I'll pick you up, dust you off, and get you back on track. You'd better slow down because what I have to tell you is going to take some time."

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers