Seduced with Leggings

Story Info
Girl seduces guy on the street who can't stop checking her.
1.6k words
4.41
116.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass looks fucking great in tight leggings. I like to walk around downtown; boys just follow me around for blocks. I look around and their eyes are glued to my legs. When I wear them I can basically do whatever I want to whatever guy I want. They can't say no to me. One time I was walking around in tight, shiny leggings. I noticed this guy had been following me for a couple blocks, so I turned around and looked right at his face. He was pathetic, he didn't even look up from my leggings until I said, "Hey, are you following me?"

"Uhh...no, I uh..." The loser didn't know what to say.

"Oh really? So you've just been walking around, staring at my ass because you're on your way somewhere?"

"I...uh...no! I mean..."

"So you don't think my ass looks fucking great in these leggings? Tell me you wouldn't want your dick sandwiched between my thighs."

"Woah, I. I dunno what to say here. You're a beautiful girl...but..."

"Oh, so you don't want me to take you back to my place and play with you for a while?"

You should have seen his face then. It was part hope, part disbelief...but in the end his lust won out. I knew it would; it always does.

"I mean...you would...?"

"Haha, you can't even speak to me. Come on, your coming with me."

It was only a couple of blocks to my house. While we walked I took his hand and pressed it against my ass. He shuddered with ecstasy. He was kneading and rubbing that ass through the slick, tight fabric. I looked down and he was already popping a bone.

"You can't control yourself can you?" I said, and as we turned the corner I brushed my leg against his crotch. He shuddered and moaned and I laughed at him. "Didn't think so," I said.

We got to my place and I made him wait in the living room for a while, a long while. When I finally came in he was just standing there where I'd left him.

"Take your pants off," I told him, "I wanna see what you look like."

He took off his clothes and I started rubbing right above his dick with my hand. He still had a boner.

"Ooooh, look at that...you look pretty turned on, already. You like me rubbing you here? Do I turn you on baby?"

"Oh, oh yeah. That's so good." Haha he could barely talk; I started running my finger all around his cock and it jerked around. I pressed it against his belly with my thigh and teased his balls with the tips of my fingers.

"Do my legs feel good against you dick? Does that turn you on?"

"Oh yeah, oh, oh my god..." He could barely handle it, he already couldn't control himself! His hips were pumping against my shiny leggings and I could feel his cock throbbing. His hand went out and grabbed my ass. He started rubbing up and down those slick, black leggings and gripping my legs. Then I pushed him away from me, hard, and he fell onto the couch.

"Oh yeah, you just can't resist my ass in these leggings, can you?" He didn't answer; I grabbed his chin and held his face close to mine: "Can you?"

"No, oh, no, it's so hot, baby, so hot."

"I thought so." I brushed my lips against his but when he went to kiss me I pulled away. "Not until I let you," I said. I had complete control over this guy.

I sat next to him on the couch and put my leg over his and rubbed it against his dick. It started jumping and jerking around on its own. "Look at that thing go," I said to him. "I bet you wanna grab my ass again, don't you?"

"Oh yeah," he said. He was breathing hard. I climbed over him so that my ass was pressed against his cock and balls and I started slowly grinding into him. His dick slid around nicely on the slick fabric. His hands kneaded my ass; it didn't even seem like he could control what they were doing. They were moving frantically all over my ass and legs.

"hhaaa, hhhaaa" he was breathing so hard. I sat back and squeezed his head with my arm around his neck and pulled him in onto my shoulder. He was kind of lying down and pushed his dick down so that it was sticking up between my legs pressed against my wet pussy.. His penis just started jerking and dancing against those shiny leggings.

"Look at that dick! You can't even help it, can you?"

"Oh my god, oh...so hot."

"You like my leggings? Do they turn you on?" I whispered into his ear.

"Oh, yes, yes...baby. They are the sexiest things I've ever seen."

"Yeah? Yeah? Is that why you're shaking?" And I stuck my tongue into his ear.

"ahhhh, haaa." He sighed and moaned and jerked around. The head of his dick was sticking up from in between my thighs and I started rubbing it with my fingers. It tried to jump, but my leggings held it firm. It started to throb a little and precum dribbled down onto my thighs.

"Ahhhh..." he almost screamed with his moan.

"Oooh, I should give you a break, I don't want you exploding just yet. You can cum when I tell you to, okay?"

"Oh, yeah, anything baby. This is so hot. Oh my God."

I made him sit on my lap, his hands under me, rubbing my ass. I held his head back in my arm and licked all over his ear. He was moaning and panting and his hips were jerking all around. I lightly tickled right above his dick with the tips of my fingers and then down the inside of his thighs. He couldn't take it his whole body was jerking around and his hands were going crazy on my legs.

"Mmmm....why are you shaking?" I said into his ear. He couldn't even answer me anymore. I touched the tip of his cock with my finger and he went into convulsions. Then I pushed him away. He was just lying there moaning. I let him calm down for a minute and then I started jerking his dick. His hips pumped in time with my hand, as fast as I wanted them to.

"Are you gonna cum? Yeah? Do you wanna cum?"

"Oh, oh yeah," he breathed.

"Yeah, but I bet you wanna cum on my leggings, don't you? You wanna cum all over my tight, sexy body," I leaned over and whispered in his ear, still tugging his cock.

"Oh yeah, please..."

I pulled him up so he was kneeling and I was lying on my back with my legs in the air. I sandwiched his dick in between my thighs, right against my pussy. I didn't even have to do anything, and neither did he! His body was just thrusting on its own. I had to hold onto the back of his thighs to stop him. His dick went crazy! Precum was pouring out of the tip of his dick, all over my leggings. While I held his hips with one hand, I put my other around the penis head and slowly, so slowly pushed one leg up and then the other against his cock. He was panting these short little breaths and his hands were moving all over my legs and ass.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah you're gonna cum for me, aren't you? I can see, your dick is going crazy right now. What would you do if I stopped right now baby? What would you do if I kicked you out right now? Would you jerk off on the side of the road?"

"haaa, no, no please. It's so fucking good," he breathed.

"Yeah? You like it when I rub my leggings against your dick? Are you gonna cum all over them for me?"

"Ahhh! Haaa!"

"Yeah, cum on. Cum on baby, you can cum for us."

Full on cum was pouring out of his dick in a thick stream, and he hadn't even exploded yet. "Good boy, come on, cum for me. That's a good boy, let it all out, all over my leggings. You know you can't resist it any longer."

He almost screamed while he exploded and his cum went everywhere. I grabbed the head of his dick that was still held by my legs and started rubbing it harder than he could handle. He was moaning and jerking and still cumming. "Goood boy. Good boy, cum on, baby." It covered my leggings and got all over my face and shirt. The way he was dancing around to my touch now I could tell it was torture, but at the same time he loved it. His cock was totally drained. I finally let him go and he slumped down on top of me. I pushed him off me and he just collapsed onto the couch. I bent down and slurped the semen off the end of his dick. He let out a little cry of half-pleasure and jerked his hips up.

"Oooh sensitive," I said.

He just lay there, recovering.

"You wanna stick around for a while?" I asked him.

"Oh, oh yeah, for as long..." he trailed off, moaning.

"Alright baby, now it's your turn, to get me off...then I might just make you cum again." I peeled off my leggings and pushed his face into my dripping pussy. He didn't even know what was going on, he just lapped and sucked at it. It was the best lick I've ever had; he couldn't control himself or think, he just went at it. After a while I reached down and got hold of his cock. Within moments he was hard again.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, "I might just let you fuck me..."