Seducer or Seducee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Tina, especially then," she replied leaning back more firmly against my hand. "I really mean now, not then, I know how particular you copy types are with the use of your words."

I laughed. "Then or now doesn't matter. Let's call it tonight?"

"Yes tonight, may I stay?"

"Yes of course."

"But I need another favour as well," she said looking into my eyes with a slight smile on her lovely lips."

"What?"

"May I borrow a pair of your panties, I haven't packed a spare pair," she laughed.

I joined in as I said, without thinking of the deeper ramifications. "Best excuse I've heard to get inside my knickers."

She replied again seemingly without thinking. "I need an excuse?"

We both seemed to realise what we were implying at the same time. I blurted out.

"How long do you need to finish off?"

"Twenty minutes or so, you? Is that ok?"

"Yes that will be fine, I need about the same. Give me a buzz when you are leaving and I'll catch your lift on the way down. I've got the car."

"The Porsche?"

"Yes."

"Wow."

As we bowled along The Embankment which runs through London alongside the Thames, we chatted easily although my insides were in a turmoil. I just could not believe what I was hoping to do, it seemed outrageous, but so appealing. I was taking a young woman to my home to seduce her. It kept running through my head 'I am taking Emma home to fuck her.' What made it even worse, or better, or both or fuck knows what, was that in a Porsche you almost lay flat. You can imagine what that does to a short pleated skirt, with white tights on the long slim legs stretched out in front of the beautiful, young woman who I was hoping to fuck.

"Like Chinese Emma? I'm not much of a cook, I often order when I get to the Old Street so it's ready to pick up when I get to Upper Street."

"Sure."

"Look in that pocket there's a menu there, choose what you want?"

I flipped on the hands free and ordered spare ribs, some chicken, prawn and beef, rice and bean sprouts.

"Yes Miss Neesen we have it ready in ten minutes."

I parked in the car park that once was a front garden and we climbed the stairs. Unlocking the door I got that thrill I get every time anyone new sees the apartment. Emma was appropriately complimentary saying how much she like Victoriana.

We ate the Chinese on the small balcony off from the kitchen, which overlooks the back garden with views out to Highgate and Hampstead dock as opposed to the larger one from the lounge, which looks out to the City. We drank a bottle of reasonable Beaujolais and some San Pelegrino.

It started to get chilly so we went inside. I flicked on my home iPod which is nearly all classical music and we stood and looked out the floor to ceiling sliding windows to the tall, lit up buildings of the City and in the distance Docklands. I was slightly behind Emma and to her left, but very close. I could see all of her. Her hair in those delightful bunches, her slim neck, the white blouse, which was so carelessly buttoned up, or carefully unbuttoned. She had removed the dangly necklace for some reason and as she looked up and down the Thames she fiddled with one of her earrings. That caused the thin cotton to be stretched then relaxed over her boobs, it also made them jiggle deliciously. I was becoming intoxicated by her. I could see the swell of her small breasts and the darker patch of her nipples inside the blouse. Where it slightly parted near the buttonholes as she moved I could see the bare flesh of her boobs above her bra. It really was heady stuff for me. I could see the waistband of the kilt fitting so snugly round her, almost impossibly, narrow, I guessed twenty three or four inch, waist and the flair of her womanly hips inthe pleated skirt swelling out of her buttocks

"Wow that's a great view isn't it Tina?"

"Yes it was a big selling feature of the flat, when I bought it."

"Yes it must have been, it's a fantastic view," she said quietly.

"You can actually see the Eye and Big Ben."

"Really? I can't," she said leaning forward and looking to her right.

Without thinking, and I really mean that, I put my right arm round her and rested it on her right shoulder. Being slightly taller than her, when I leaned forward and pointed to our right with my left hand, my right breast pressed against her arm, just above her elbow.

"Look there," I said pointing at the Eye, which was much further south than one imagines. There's a big bend on the river past Blackfriars Bridge I explained.

"No I still can't see it," she said, very quietly.

I sort of pulled on her shoulder and said very throatily I think.

"Look to the right of the Gherkin, past that big dark blob and then to the right a bit."

I could feel that the point of my nipple, which I knew had hardened was pressed against the back of her arm. She didn't move away, but, if anything, or maybe I was imagining it, she pressed back.

"Can you see it Emma?" I asked, my fingers pressing slightly more firmly on her shoulder.

"Yes, but I wish I couldn't."

"Why is that?"

"Never mind," she said letting her head falling back against myshoulder. I went to move away, but suddenly thought 'Why?'

I knew the answer to that. That was that I should not be doing this, contemplating what was in my mind and wondering at her potential reaction.

I pressed more firmly with my hand and said softly, as I pointed further to her right, my left arm now stretched across her body almost touching her boobs.

"If you look there Em, you can see Big Ben."

"Oh yes, so you can," she muttered, not looking at Big Ben, but more at my arm.

I couldn't stop myself. Now it simply was not possible. In one go, I squeezed her right shoulder with my right hand, pressed my right breast hard against her arm and let my left arm graze across her boobs.

Wonderfully, I heard a little moan slip from her mouth as she let her head fall further back against my shoulder.

She then said what I am sure is the most erotic phrase that has ever been said to me.

"Are you making a pass at me Ms Neesen?"

Although I was extremely surprised, I somehow managed to remain cool and remarkably in control.

"Does it feel to you as though I am Miss Carter?"

She seemed to snuggle her head deeper into the angle of my arm and shoulder so that the back of her head pressed against my other breast.

"Yes Ms Neesen it rather does feel like that."

"Then Miss Carter," I said softly as I pushed my boob against the back of her left arm and squeezed her right shoulder very affectionately, "I probably am making a pass at you."

With that 'on the table' as it were, I pulled her so she turned , so that we were facing each other, my hands resting on her shoulders. We looked at each other. I could see what I thought was lust and want in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Kiss me Tina, please kiss me."

'Oh fuck,' I thought, I really should not be getting involved, should not be letting my bi side out. I had vowed to keep it secret from the ad industry and my circle of friends. I should not be trying to seduce this young woman. But then I thought, 'Am I seducing her? Or is it just what she wants? Is it just natural?

I didn't reply to myself, for suddenly we were in each other's arms and I was indeed kissing her, but I wasn't sure just who was seducing whom, not really.

At that moment that it really didn't matter. Nothing mattered, not really. But then when you are aroused and the sexual adrenalin is roaring through you, very often nothing does matter. Nothing other than you and your lover exists, just your body and theirs. And that was exactly as it was as I kissed Emma. No. It wasn't me kissing Emma, I realised, we were kissing each other, deeply and passionately.

I broke the kiss and held her face in my hands as I looked into her eyes. I smiled.

"Emma, have you, er, you know, you have haven 't you?"

She beamed me a gorgeous smile.

"What Ms Neesen?"

"Done this before?" I replied running my hands up and down her arms and giving her a peck on her lips.

She looked very serious as she slowly reached up and cupped my breast.

"What you mean had sex with a woman?"

God that sounded so in yer face; so typical of the young, I thought.

"Yes, you have haven't you?" I groaned as her fingers kneaded my breast.

"Does it feel as though I have, boss?"

I found myself pressing my hot, aching breast against her hand as I replied, slowly and softly.

"Yes I think it does."

"Then, Ms Neesen, I probably have haven't I?"

We kissed again. We touched each other again and then we undressed. Not each other, we didn't claw at each other's clothes or rip them off. Women together often don't do that. Instead, facing each other, looking into each other's eyes, Sammy undid her blouse and I pulled my white tee shirt and pink vee-necked sweater over my head. All the three garments were dropped onto the floor as we eagerly looked at the other's covered breasts.

Emma was wearing a white, as good as transparent, bra, which was cut low across each of her boobs almost, but not quite, showing the edges of her areola. As she reached behind her to undo it, she pushed her chest out and I saw their full shape. Pert was the word that came to mind as the diaphanous material was stretched across the small mounds and pert stayed in my mind as she bared them for me. They were gorgeous and I worried a little as I removed my bra at what she would think of my fucking great mammories; not all people like big tits. I needn't have been concerned though, for the look in her eyes, the little gasp and her saying, "Oh Tina," gave me the reassurance I needed.

It can be so difficult for a woman when she is about to make love to another female. There is always that worry about comparing your body to hers; and that's especially the case I was realising, when one woman is years older than the other, and fuck she was much younger than me, something I had never experienced before.

Almost as soon as I had released my overgrown tits from the restrictions of the Figleaves bra, we were in each other's arms. We squirmed our mouths and writhed our bodies together. It was a glorious feeling, one that I had not experienced for so long and one that I had almost, but not quite forgotten; but then how can one forget the feel of another woman's breasts against your own? Alright, mine rather engulfed hers, but her youthful firmness more than made up for that.

I suddenly realised that we were still standing by the floor to ceiling window and that we the light behind us. Alright it was a longshot, but passers by and neighbours might just be able to see us. I pulled her away into the centre of the room.

"The window, someone might see us," I explained.

"Oh yes, of course" she muttered.

She really did look fantastic. Now just in her kilt and white tights, I could see her lovely little breasts, which I noticed were fully tanned. It hit me, that at her age, she has always been able to sunbathe topless, so has probably never had white marks. It also made me wonder if she even had any white bits anywhere? 'But I will soon find out' I thought, nearly giggling.

Away from potentially prying eyes we kissed again. After a while, when both Emma's and my hands had visited the others back and bum, I broke away and murmured.

"Maybe madam would like to see her bedroom now?"

"Mmmmm, what a delicious thought Ms Neesen."

"Come with me then," I said taking her hand.

As I led her up the staircase to the master bedroom suite, I had some pangs of guilt and trepidation about 'dipping my pen in company ink,' but as we went up the stairs and I stared at her swaying bottom and bare back, my lust for sex with her overcame those feelings.

"Oh God Tina, this is fantastic," she said as I led her into my bedroom, in which I had foregone Vicrotiana.

It was a nice room, but praising that as we made our way to the king sized bed hardly seemed appropriate, but then Emma was young and hardly out of student life. So I put that to one side as she gushed over the size of the room, the bank of mirrored floor to ceiling wardrobes down one side and the sliding doors, again floor to ceiling, on the other. The thick pile, white carpet, the vast bed and the outside balcony that was facing south so was a suntrap and was totally secluded enabling me, when I wished, to sun bathe in the nude.

"Would you like the bathroom, maybe a shower?" I asked. I knew I was showing off a bit by opening the door to the wet room complete with a two huge, shower heads, a large cubicle, and a sunken kidney shaped bath.

"Oh Tina," she said grabbing me and kissing me as she pressed her lovely, slim body against mine. "It is truly beautiful, everything is, may I have a shower."

Smiling, I thought to myself 'My home has never seduced any one before.'

It was such a lovely, exciting, gratifying and thoroughly enjoyable sight to watch Emma, quickly undo the button and zip on the kilt, push it down and step out of it. Now dressed just in her white tights with the outline of a white thong under it she looked even more fantastic, if that's possible.

"I hope you don't think I'm being forward, boss," she said laughing. "But I just adore lovely showers," she went on as with no sign of self-consciousness at all she rolled her tights down her legs. As her young, slender, vital and so attractive body was revealed to my gaze, the ache inside me reached extraordinarily high proportions. 'God how I want her' I thought, knowing it was probably wrong and that I should not be trying to indulge my bi desires on such a young woman, particularly one who worked my old flame's and sometimes current lover's agency. But as she stood there slipping her thong off, I wondered, 'Am I really seducing her?'

Naked she went to go into the wet room.

"Here let me show you how it all works," I said going into the room first adding. "There are tons of different settings."

Impishly and quite coquettishly, with her arms across her breasts and her hands covering her pubes, Emma said, softly.

"Well I assumed, Tina, that you would be in the shower with me showing me the controls."

Smiling, I replied. "Is that what you would like Emma?"

"Yes very much," she replied, moving her arms and hands and arms and revealing her entire body with all of its most womanly places to me. She was certainly a natural blonde.

As nice as it had been watching the young blonde undress, it was as daunting fot me to do the same. I am always like that when with a lover, male or female, for the first time. I suppose it's the fear of them not liking my 'fuller figure.' The concern at them being put off by the sag of my F and at times, and this was one of them, G cup breasts. The worry that the slight excess on my hips and bum and the discernible swell of my tummy might put them off. All of those things combine as my last vestiges of clothing are removed and I am laid bare, as I have no place to hide, stretch my back, hold my breath in or turn away. So as all of that happened when I slipped my jeans down and wiggled out of the dark blue lacy thong, I was, almost, trembling with worry.

The adoring look in Emma's eyes and her exclamation. "Oh Tina, you are so beautiful," was precisely what I needed to overcome those doubts and feelings; I'm such a soft touch for flattery, especially where my body is concerned. I left my glasses on the cabinet just inside the door and fiddled with the controls on the panel.

Showering with a lover is always a delight and with Emma that was no exception. The water cascading down on both of us moulded our hair to our heads, necks and shoulders and made our skin glisten. As well as looking like drowned rats, we also looked so smooth and svelte and, as we touched each other, we learned that was not just how we looked, but also how our bodies felt. Emma's was especially smooth, like silk, and soft, so wonderful to my touch. I had almost forgotten how smooth women are compared to me. But I had not forgottenthe feel of a woman's body against mine. The sensations of having a female in my arms our bodies touching from our lips to our toes, our breasts and bellies squashed together our pubic mounds gently caressing the other, hit me very powerfully. It was wonderful.

But then the whole experience was.

Kissing in the shower, feeling the water pour all over me, stroking her body, soaping it and washing it, making her perfectly clean for the lovemaking that was soon to come. Caressing the magnificently rounded orbs of her bum, running my fingers and hands over her glorious curves, upwards and downwards, into little crevices and over larger swells. Touching her back, her shoulders, neck and face. Feeling her collar bones and chest and then, wonderfully, moaningly magnificently and groaningly gorgeously cupping her breasts. Her full, yet small and perfectly formed, youthfully pert tits. Those squashingly arousing little mounds of yielding flesh, capped so beguilingly by her two, small, coral pink areolas and nicely sized and erotically erect nipples that I just knew would fit so wonderfully between my teeth when I sucked them later, as we both now knew that I would.

As effectively as the cascading water removed our signs of perspiration, so it washed away my doubts and concerns. Emma's eager acceptance of me and my advances, her avid responses and her readiness to reveal herself to me made this a mutual excursion into Sapphic delight. At that moment in that shower in my home we both gave ourselves up to the demands and needs of our bisexual tendencies. Yes at that time we became what our minds and bodies demanded of us, lesbians.

The, 'I shouldn't be doing this' and 'what the fuck will happen if it gets out work' concerns were replaced by my strong need to make full and complete love to Emma. Of equal importance was my desire for her to make similarly complete love to me.

It's so different to being with a guy. With him, one way or another, you are being taken, invaded, overcome and penetrated. With a her, it is so mutual. Maybe not for all women, for of course there are dykes around who want to dominate their conquest and consume them, just as a man does. But 'lipsticks' as Emma and I clearly were, are not like that. Sure, one may lead the other, the differing levels of confidence, experience and need requires that. However, essentially, it is the most marvellous, two-way, mutually coming together, in more ways than one, that man, in its widest sense, has created. And during that marvellous night in my bed, we tried to explore every aspect of that.

We kissed for so long as our bodies became attuned to the exploration of the other's hands. We kissed for even longer as we became used to the other's fingers pushing, pressing and sliding. We gasped with the excitement of our lover's hands on our breasts, our nipples, our thighs and our vulvas. We opened ourselves up to our partner and gloried in the feelings of them entering our body and of us entering theirs. We both revelled in the feeling of Emma's warm wetness as I slid two straightened fingers inside.

I made her cum just before she did the same to me.

I sucked those lovely little nipples into my mouth just before she sucked my fuller, more bloated, areola and nipples into hers.

My concern over seducing someone as young as her simply vanished for I wasn't at all sure that I was seducing her and, in any case she was far from being a blushing violet as far as sex with another woman is concerned. She was into every aspect of what we were doing equally as much as I was and I loved that.

I made her cum again sucking on her tits and finger fucking her cunt, which she opened for me by spreading her legs and bending her knees.

"Yes Tina, I have been with women before," she told me suddenly, obviously in response to my earlier question.