Seducer or Seducee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rested, we drank some wine, we dried each other's hair and we cleansed ourselves again. We went back downstairs clad in white robes and watched the lights of London through the tall windows as a Bach Violin Concerto oozed from the stereo.

We went back to bed.

"No I haven't," she said as I rested my head on her frustratingly, but attractively flat stomach, when I queried whether she had made oral love to a woman.

"I have only had sex with girls in clubs and cars, never in bed, but once in a beach in Ibiza" she told me as I eased her slender thighs apart and gazed at my lovers glistening vagina.

She tasted so sweet. She was wet and ready and she held her own breasts as I sucked and licked her clit and lips and probed my tongue and fingers inside her. I was surprised at how long we went on like this.

However, it was just moments later when her golden hair was rustling against my opened thighs and, regrettably not as, flat stomach, I too seemed to last for so long. She was such a natural, licking the length of my gaping slit, tonguing my clit and stroking her fingers all over my thighs, tummy and bottom.

We slept. Not for that long as it wasn't late, only elevenish and we had the rest of the night and, presumably, tomorrow as well at our disposal.

And how well we used that time. Emma did stay all day on the Saturday and all night. We had a lovely girly time, and an amazingly sexual time, the combination creating for both of us a unique experience.

The girly time included brunch in Borough Market and buying food for our dinner, shopping in Knightsbridge and Chelsea, tea in Portobello Road and then a leisurely drive into Essex on the Sunday stopping for lunch in a delightful little pub in the country. Magic.

The sexual time included us making love several more times on the Saturday night. We made the other cum with our hands and fingers, tongues and mouth. Emma licked me to a gigantic orgasm as I sucked her to an equally strong explosion. Just before we eventually slept for the night we lay side by side, head to stomach enjoying the most amazing mutual climax. We finished our sexual activities with us tribbing our wet open cunts pressed firmly together

I had bought her some underwear in Harvey Nics and before we prepared dinner on the Saturday I said she should model it for me. Coming down the stairs in the 'vamps uniform' of all black bra, thong and seemed, fishnet hold-ups she looked awesome, especially because of the way that the colour of the sexy underwear was in such wonderful contrast to her golden blondeness.

"You look wonderful, Emma," I breathed standing up to take her in my arms. As I cuddled her and after we kissed, I mumbled. "So wonderful, I think you should stay like that for dinner."

Beaming me that beguiling smile, which was part a cheeky schoolgirl and part that of a seducer she replied. "Gladly, Ms NeesenWilliams, but of course that is on one condition."

I guessed what she meant and smiling I said, "Shall I change now?"

She laughed. "We are getting to know each other well aren't we?"

"Wow, I just love teddies," she said when I came downstairs in the whit lacy, one piece garment. It was low at the front, showing most of my, unfettered boobs, and was cut acutely at the thighs showing the edge of my mound.

With most of a bottle of white wine drunk before the pasta and salad and the best part of a bottle of red consumed with it, we were nicely mellow during what was an amazingly erotic dinner.

"Shall we clear up now?" She asked, standing up.

"No let's leave it," I said as we both stood up. I held my hand out to her, she took it and I pulled her to me. Our bodies merged together. We kissed pressing our breasts and mounds together. Then I broke the kiss and whispered.

"Tell me Emma, where exactly were we?"