Seducing a Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
First time giving someone a blowjob.
875 words
3.97
52.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cutexd
cutexd
8 Followers

This is Part 1 of my story of seducing a friend of mine. This is basically about two boys discovering each other's bodies for the first time.

This was in the summer vacations of 1991...if I remember right. I was just coming out of my relationship with an older man. This was with my coach. He was 32 and I was 20 when it happened. It had been the first time for both of us. My first time making love to another man and so was it with him.

I had kind of come to terms with my coach leaving and me getting back to my usual routine. Our family and another of my Dad's colleagues with his family vacationed for about 15 days at a forest resort in South India. That family also had 2 kids. The boy was a year older to me - same school as mine.

So we had 3 rooms at the resort booked. One for my parents, another for his parents and one room for us two boys. We both boys had to share a bed basically.

The first 5 days of the vacation were packed and by the time we got back home, we were usually completely tired. From the 10th day onward, both families were splitting up - as in each of us had different plans. We had a gap of 5 days in between where we basically had time to do what we want. So both of us boys decided that we will go for a run in the forest each day in the morning before breakfast.

Sometime during that night, I woke for some reason - I found that the room was very hot. Just as I turned over to face my friend - I wanted to ask him to turn up the fan, I realized that he was actually pleasuring himself. I didn't know how to react and just basically turned around and tried to get back to sleep. But for quite some time, I could hear the rhythmic swishing of the sheet and finally (after what I thought was hours and turned out to be 15 minutes) I heard him give a slight sigh and a moan and then silence.

All those memories with me and my coach came flooding back in a second as soon as I heard him climax. My sleep was totally blown and I just kept tossing and turning all night. Anyways I somehow managed to get up early next morning, we went for our jog. We came back had breakfast and went out exploring the jungle. We had to make notes (latin names) and draw all the plants we could recognize. So basically, he and I spent a whole day in close vicinity and came back home in time for dinner. Finally we watched a bit of TV in our room and we were getting ready for bed.

I had held my peace until now and I was not able to hold it in much longer. So I casually decided to ask him a few things. We got talking (and he showed off a bit (Given that he was year older to me somehow made him an expert on sex).

Finally we came to the subject of self-pleasure. As calmly as possible, I mentioned the fact that I saw him pleasuring himself last night and asked him how he felt. At first he was dumbfounded, but I casually managed to coax him to talk about it. He again "showed off" as to how he got in on with a girl from his class etc.

I just sat and listened. All the while thinking about what to say. Finally I decided that a direct question was the best. I took in a deep breath and asked him if he didn't mind "showing" me how to do it. I don't know why...but I blurted out that I didn't mind "helping" him as well. He just looked shell-shocked for a while and muttered something about not being nice and something about this not being right. The conversation effectively ended and we finally turned in for the night.

That night again, I heard him pleasuring himself after the lights were off. I rolled over and casually put my arm around his waist as though I was asleep. He just stopped doing everything. I mean he literally stopped breathing as well. He tried to push my hand back casually but I didn't move it.

With all this pushing (all under the sheets), my fingers brushed his cock. The gentle moan he gave out told me all I needed to know. I just kept casually brushing against his cock he was already rock hard. Slowly I gently cupped him in my hands and gently started to squeeze and caress him. He was moaning aloud now.

Finally I slipped my hands into the waist band of his pajamas and gently cupped him with his briefs still on. A few caresses and he literally bucked his hips off the bed. Each time he came it was followed by a moan. He must have emptied himself completely. He just collapsed sweating profusely.

I gently withdrew my hand and went to sleep satisfied of a job well done.

cutexd
cutexd
8 Followers