Seducing Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," she said playfully as she stood next to the bed naked and vulnerable.

"I think we ought to start with your hands behind your back, don't you?" Carl asked confirming her assumption.

Krasa willingly obliged. She turned her back toward him to make it easier. Carl secured the knot around one wrist in the center of the long tie, before securing the second wrist next to it. "Nice," he said. "Can you get out of that?"

Krasa pulled both hands, attempting unsuccessfully to get out. She felt nervous, but aroused. "No," she answered. "You must have been a boy scout."

"Never thought it would come in this handy," he answered. He took advantage of the opportunity to kiss her neck and tits. He playfully captured a nipple between his teeth and nibbled gently.

"Ow," she said faking the pain.

"I'm going to like this," he said.

"Whose idea was this?" she teased back.

He motioned for her to climb on the bed. "We're not done yet."

She knelt on the plush mattress, positioning herself in the center but near the foot of the bed. Her ass sat on her heals, with her hands tied behind her back and resting on the bottoms of her feet. "Cross your ankles for me please," Carl asked. Krasa silently cooperated. The crossing of her ankles behind her forced the spread of her knees in front of her. Carl climbed on the bed behind her. He secured her wrists to her ankles using the ends of the same long soft bathrobe tie. Krasa felt vulnerable, helpless and aroused.

Carl and Krasa heard a knock at the door. "Room Service," the announcement came from the other side of the door. Krasa's eyes got big.

"That came fast," Carl said. "I better go get that."

"Wait," Krasa said. "You can't leave here like this."

Carl smiled. He walked into the closet, put on a robe and walked toward answering the door.

"Carl, wait! He'll see me." Krasa blushed as she heard Carl open the door.

"Hi. Thanks. You can take it to the bedroom."

"No!" she thought to herself. "What's he doing?"

Krasa's faced turned bright red, sharing a blush with the surprised room service attendant as he entered the room. Krasa couldn't move. She was fully exposed with her tits and pussy jutting out toward him due to the way her wrists were tied to her ankles.

"You OK Ma'am?" he asked, trying to be polite.

"Having the time of my life," she said resigning to the awkwardness of the moment. For all she knew, he could have been the guy that fucked her earlier. "How about you?"

"Having the time of my life too," he said admiringly with a smile. He had never seen a body as exquisite as hers. Carl signed the bill, adding a generous tip. "Thank you sir," he said. He was more grateful for the gratuitous vision of Krasa on the bed than the 20% gratuity from the bill.

"You son of a bitch," she said lightheartedly. "I am going to get you back for that," she promised.

"I have no doubt," Carl answered. "But look what you did for the imagination of that guy," he said. "I bet he has to change his pants before he gets back to the kitchen."

Krasa knew it was probably true. If it weren't for the continuing influence of the Scotch, she would probably be more upset. Instead she found herself aroused by the forced exhibitionism.

"Hungry? Carl asked as he raised a small finger sandwich to her mouth. She took it into her mouth, playfully attempting to bite his finger.

"Ah, ah," he said. "You're not exactly in a position to get testy." They enjoyed the lunch as Carl served Krasa and helped himself to small nibbles and kisses on her body. The meal moved easily to dessert. Krasa leaned back onto the bed. The bathrobe tie held her wrists to her ankles, forcing her back to arch and her pussy to rise into the air unprotected "Fuck me," Krasa begged. Carl couldn't resist taking her pussy into his mouth, and working her clit with his tongue. Krasa squirmed helplessly in bliss. Her delight only encouraged his attention. Her large round nipples on each tit gathered into tall erections. "Oh shit, oh shit!" she yelled.

Carl moved his dick to her wet cunt. He alternated between massaging the outside with the head of his dick, and thrusting deep into her. His mastery tortured her toward orgasm. Goose bumps covered her gorgeous body. "Harder Carl. Fuck me harder!" Carl pounded her pussy with his hammer dick. Krasa screamed in orgasmic nirvana. "yes, Yes, YES!" she shrieked in delight. Carl continued to siphon her love box until her body collapsed in surrender.

Carl turned her body toward the side of the tall plush bed. He positioned her shoulders at the edge so her head dropped comfortably over the side. He admired her beautiful body displayed defenselessly before him. She was completely surrendered and content. He stepped off the bed and stood in front of her. His fully recovered erect cock pulsated in front of her face and glistened with a thick coating of her cum. She opened her mouth to invite him to the best oral fucking of his life. Carl leaned over her body. His mouth took in her nipple and as much of her tit as he could while her mouth deep-throated his large thick shaft. He slowly and methodically moved his hips back and forth to fuck her face, gradually picking up speed. She pushed the head of his cock against the inside of her cheek with her tongue as it made its way to and from the back of her throat. He took hold of the other tit with his hand, almost as if to hold on in anticipation of the approaching volcanic orgasm. "Aaauuuuggggghhhhh!" he screamed as thick cum shot from the deepest recesses of his body down her thirsty throat. She hungrily swallowed each load as it filled her mouth. Small drips escaped out the corners of her mouth as his dick continued to pump in ecstasy. She reached for every drop with her tongue. Carl finally collapsed over her body exhausted. He was in paradise; He had never met anyone like Krasa.

The rest of the afternoon, evening and the next morning were like riding a smooth endless wave of lust and passion. They basked in the unhurried freedom to make the most of the fantasy. It was the beginning of something beautiful.