Seducing Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I lick it, big brother?" Wrapping her hand around it, keeping her shirt up with her other hand. Letting him stare at her pussy.

"Y-yeah, go on," He told her without a second thought.

Putting her shirt down, she took her other hand and lowered his shorts past his cock, she looked at it with lustful eyes, he's finally letting me do it, she thought, feeling her pussy tingle. Her breathing turning short from the excitement and she raised his cock up with her hand, Terry looked down at his sister's head and saw her look up at him as she stuck her tongue out and licked all the way up the bottom of his dick to his head and pulled back.

All Terry could do was sigh, he was feeling pure pleasure now, feeling her tongue lick all the way up, it felt so soft. No more was he debating himself in the morality of this subject. She did it again, licking on the side though this time, situating her tongue on the side of his dick and licking straight up. She went to lick his other side, but the front door open and they both bolted away from each other and Terry jumped over the couch and ran to the bathroom. Tiffany was in the middle of sexual pleasure waving over her body now mixed with adrenaline with having her parents almost walk in on her licking her brother. She quickly overlapped her legs on the couch like she normally does and flipped through channels, hoping it looks normal to her parents.

Her dad walked into the living room, while her mother went to hang the keys up in the kitchen. "Hello, kitten." He said stepping in front of her and stopped fast.

"Hello, daddy," She said, trying to sound calm and nervous free and noticed he was in a suit and tie. "W-where was you?"

"Oh, your Aunt Lily came by early this morning and next thing I know she invited us to church." He said, standing there looking at his daughter, and between the space her shirt provides to her pussy.

"Oh, fun, fun." She said, laughing a little.

"Oh, yes, spending all them hours in the same place is," he said sarcastically, laughing with her. "Kyra?"

"Yes, honey?" A voice came from the kitchen.

"Come on in here," He asked her.

After getting situated and everything her mother walked in, wearing a nice Sunday dress, it really fits well around her curves and made her look beautiful. She smiled at her, "Hello, mommy."

"Hello, dear." She said, stepping next to her father.

"What is it?" He focused back on their daughter where her shirt stretched open for all to see her young pussy. "Oh," she said aloud, looking back at her husband.

"Did you remember to tell your sister about next weekend?"

"Yes, honey, I did." She said, turning back to Tiffany and smiled at her.

"Ok, just checking while it is still fresh in my mind." He chuckled. Both leaving the living room to go change out of their dress clothes.

******

Dinner again went by quietly, only their parents talked and they were all once again in the living room watching their Sunday night cop shows. Sitting in all of their usual seats, Terry was quiet, looking at his sister a lot more than usual. Terry still can't get Tiffany's pussy and asshole out of his mind, it looked so wet and inviting. Wanting me to slide my dick inside and feel her wet, slick walls. He felt his dick stir during the show and he knew he couldn't keep it down, in the middle of it growing he stood up and hurried in a awkward walk to the bathroom, hoping no one took notice of his stepping. Tiffany turned around in her chair and watched him disappear in the hallway leading to the bathroom and bedrooms, smiling at her parents and turning back around in her recliner.

Few minutes later Terry returned, yawning, he stood behind the couch his parents were laying on and watched the TV for a few minutes more, "I'm sorry, I think I am going to get to bed," He said, seeing only ten minutes left of the show was on.

"Aw, honey, you're going to miss the ending," Kyra told him, looking back up at him behind the couch.

"I know, I'm sorry, tired and lost out on it halfway through." Explaining to her while looking at Tiffany sitting in her recliner.

After the show, Tiffany stood up and stretched, her pullover dress rising higher up her knees, and breasts pushing out against the fabric. Her parents watching her from the side doing this and admiring their daughter's young maturing body. Kyra felt her husband's dick push into the middle of her back and she pushed back looking back at him with a smile. "Going to bed, kitten?" He looked up at her face.

"Yeah," Letting out a little yawn. "Going to go read or something and go to bed."

Tiffany went over to the couch and her father leaned up a little bit to give her a goodnight hug and kiss on the cheek, with moving his dick was sliding against her mother's back. "Goodnight, kitten."

"Night, daddy," Returning the kiss on his cheek.

Her mother sitting up on the in the middle of the couch, covering her husband's hard on, she reached out and hugged her daughter, slightly pushing her big breasts into her chest. "Good night, dear," Kissing her on her cheek.

"Night, mum," Doing same before heading out of the living room.

Watching their daughter disappear in the hallway and hearing her door shut close, Kyra turned around with a wicked smile, "And what is this?"

Pulling his dick out he held the thick meat in his head stroking it laying on the couch with his wife looking back at him and now at his dick. "For you." He said, smiling at her.

Getting on her knees on the floor in front of her husband, she looked up at his brown eyes and combed hair, smiling at him. Taking over his stroking she slowly licked his round head. "You're so bad, Tim, getting a hard on for your own daughter while she is stretching and getting turned on when you see her furry pussy." Licking the bottom of his dick before sliding the top inside her mouth and going all the way down until her nose was rubbing against her pubic hair. He took his hand and placed it in her red hair and pushed her mouth down more on it, feeling the back of her throat and wriggling tongue underneath his dick. Her blue eyes looking up at her husband, she kept her sucking up and pulled back with her lips wrapped around his cock and sliding her tongue under his shaft.

******

Not fingering herself tonight, Tiffany sat in her room, thinking up something she could do to Terry tonight. She kept naked, but had her nightshirt in arm's reach incase someone came to her door. Sliding her fingers through her red pubic hair, she kept thinking of something to do. Her pussy wetting up from the many ideas she was coming up with, but not liking any of them and some over the top, she couldn't getaway without waking up the whole household or block for that matter, she giggled.

They didn't have school tomorrow, something about the teachers having some meeting of some sort, she didn't bother finding out why, all that matter was no school! Laying on her bed, combing her fingers in her pussy hair still, she finally came up with something! She just hoped the timing was right and everything went smooth tomorrow morning. Rolling over on her stomach, she covered up and tried to get to sleep, trying to get to sleep being horny and anxious is hard.

The next morning Tiffany woke up, and looked at her clock, 8AM, damn, too early, she thought. Knowing she wouldn't get back to sleep, she got up and went to the bathroom to pee and returned to her room. Waiting for at least half past nine to come around. Trying to make time go by fast, Tiffany tried her best to ignore her extremely wet pussy and not finger, but occasionally, she would rub it a little bit to keep herself in check, it helped, but also made it worse. Turning on the TV and trying to get interested in a show, looking at the clock she knew both her parents were gone at work. She went to get something to eat and hopefully pass the time faster that way.

After a bowl of cereal, Tiffany crept slowly to her brother's bedroom, hoping he was still in a deep sleep, coming up to his door and slowly turned his doorknob and snuck in. She kept naked with no one else in the house that could see her, shuffling silently to Terry's bed, Tiffany stood on one side and looked at him sleeping on his side. Opening her legs and moving her fingers down to her pussy, Tiffany opened her pussy lips, showing all her wet, glistening pink and little clit poking out. Whispering his name, keeping in the same position, Tiffany was at arm's length from him and she quietly spoke his name, trying to stir him awake. Finally opening his eyes, he saw something blurry in front of him, after rubbing them he looked around and looking in front of him he made a body out.

"W-what?" He asked groggily.

"Good morning, Terry," She softly cooed to him.

"Tiffany?" Rubbing his eyes, and looking back at her again.

"Yes?"

His eyes came to now as he looked forward and all his sense came alert when he laid there staring at his sister's pussy being open wide by her fingers. He looked up at her with no words, but his face said it all. He gave in, the lust and temptation was strong, he could smell her and it drove him into a further lust frenzy. Reaching out fast, he shoved two fingers in her partially open hole which was already dripping wet and pulled her to him, wrapping his free arm around her waist to pull her even quicker to him.

"Oh, God! Yes!" She screamed, feeling his fingers push deeper inside her wetness.

Pumping his fingers inside her, Terry began kissing her soft thighs and licking up and down them, too. She felt him take control of her, loving it she felt his fingers push in deeper and her pleasure skyrocketing. With going all night thinking of so much hot ideas and not fingering, she felt her first orgasm, and being brought on by her brother's fingers shook her whole body, making her shake and scream out in strong pleasure. Terry looking up at his sister, he kept his fingers hooked inside her dripping wet pussy, pumping fast and hard, he began rubbing her little clit with his free hand now, making her cum and shake strongly. Pulling his fingers out, they were drenched, he rubbed them over her flat tummy and saw the juice trail, he wrote on her in her juices, all mine.

Grabbing her by her waist and pulling her strongly towards him, Tiffany was more than happen to allow him, Terry buried his face in her pussy. Pushing her hips towards him to allow better access, she felt his tongue licking all over her plump lips and sliding between them up and down, tasting all of her sweet liquids. Terry pushed his tongue inside her tight hole, it was stretched nicely due to his rough fingering job, so his tongue slid in as far as he could take it, feeling her pubic hair tickle his nose. He had his arms wrapped around her waist, and her hands were on the back of his head, Terry was rubbing her soft tushy, opening her cheeks up and sliding his fingers across her little tight hole, then, pushing them together and squeezing them, taking in all of their softness.

Bringing his sister to another orgasm, she wasn't as lost in it this time around, but still let out a cute little scream and shook her small body some. Reaching up and cupping her breasts from underneath and sliding around to the sides, he started pinching and pulling on her nipples. She smiled at his enthusiasm now, finally, she thought, he no longer resisting.

Pulling his hands away, Tiffany threw his sheets off and finally saw his long dick with him knowing it, getting on her knees beside his bed, she took hold of his cock and began licking the tip. Terry looked down at his sister, remembering yesterday, before their parents came home. Feeling her mouth slide over his dickhead, he laid back and let her do whatever she wanted with it.

Tiffany sucked on his dickhead for a little bit, before sliding his dick deeper inside her mouth and feeling the bottom of it against her little tongue. It was a little overwhelming at first, with it being her first dick she ever sucked. Feeling herself about to gag, sliding her mouth off his dick back to his head, she kept there for the first time, she thought would be best. Until her brother put his hand behind her head and pushed her all the way down on his dick, she felt his head push into the back of her throat and she yanked off of it, gagging and coughing. "Oh my, God, Terry!" She said, looking at him.

"Only way you'll get past the gag reflex." He said, with a experience look of this before.

"Ok, well a warning would have been nice." Getting back in front of his hard, saliva coated dick.

"You would have tighten your throat up, then." He informed her.

Sliding her mouth back over his long cock, Terry put his hand behind her head again and pushed her head back and forth over his cock, teaching her to take it all in. He was getting turned on at the feeling of his inexperienced sister sucking his dick, feeling her wet mouth slide up and down his long shaft.

"Wa, wa, wa, wa, wa," Tiffany was making the sound from having her mouth full of her brother's big dick.

Terry, felt himself about to cum only after a minute of her sucking him, he pulled her head back to where her mouth was just over his dickhead again. "Keep it in, I am about to cum, Tiffany."

Obeying her brother, she began licking all around his bulbous head, feeling the soft skin and her tongue sliding all around it. She felt it jerk and in a second's flash, she felt her mouth be filled up by his sperm, caught up in the moment of it all, she chocked when it made it to the back of her throat and dribbled out the sides of her mouth. Terry kept his hand firmly held on the back of her head, making sure she took it all, even if it wasn't all swallowed. Finally she started swallowing it after the initial surprise of the cumshot in her mouth. Looking at his sister's face when he pulled his dick out of her mouth, she had cum dripping from her mouth down to her chin, she smiled at her first time having sucked cock. Looking at her brother, she stood up, "Did I do a good job?"

"Hell, yes!" Terry said, catching his breath from his orgasm brought on by his sister's cock sucking.

Tiffany moved to the other side of his bed and laid down next to him, they met in a kiss and both their hands roaming over each other's bodies. Terry got on top of her, still kissing and now gyrating each other's hips into one another. She opened her legs up under him and taking her invitation, Terry took hold of his cock and placed it near her entrance, rubbing his head all over her wet lips, Tiffany felt excited and anxious, her breathing slow and heavy, feeling his cock almost about to penetrate her, making her into a woman. Slowly pushing inside her pussy, he felt how hot and wet she was, coming up to her hymen, he took a deep breath and shoved inside her with all his weight.

"Fuck! Oh, goddamn!" She cried out loud, feeling her pussy being opened for the first time. Feeling her brother's cock slide inside her hot, wet hole, breaking her virginity. "It hurts. . . . But damn, it feels great!"

Sliding in, feeling his sister's pussy pull his dick inside of it's tight, virginal hole, he pulled out, feeling her wet walls slide against his dick. Wrapping around him and squeezing his hard meat he has inside of her. Finally picking up the pace, he went a little slow, letting Tiffany find a rhythm to move to. He lightly planted kisses over her neck and on her lips, while pushing deep inside of her, filling her pussy up with his cock. Tiffany was feeling herself ready to cum and build up to a huge orgasm, she couldn't believe how many times she had came today. Feeling like she is in a pleasure zone, right now, feeling her tight, little pussy hole being stretched open by her brother's cock, sliding fast and hard inside of her torn hole.

"I need to cum, Tiffany, is it ok?" It came out in one sentence and in matching beat of his fucking her.

"Yes, on the pill, and even if wasn't I wouldn't care." Breathlessly telling her first.

Sliding in and out a few more times, Terry felt his cock tighten and harden even more than it already was, he shoved his dick deep inside her pussy and shot all of his cum out. At the same time, Tiffany felt her orgasm hit her right after she felt his cum fill her tight snatch up and came over his dick. Keeping his dick inside her, he collapsed next to his sister and laid there, lightly kissing her ear and neck, growing smaller inside of her hot pussy. Propping himself up with his hands, he slid his cock out and looked at it cum and virgin blood covered. Looking at his sister, she was way ahead of him and already had his dick inside her mouth cleaning it off.

Getting out of bed, they decided to go and take a shower together, clean up and have the rest of the day to themselves. Already undressed, they slipped into the shower and was still touching each other. Terry having his hands glued on her butt and tits, while she soaped his cock up and stroked it, cupping his balls when she reached the bottom. "How do you feel, Tiffany?"

"Great, a little sore, but great!" She enthusiastically told him.

The shower was of fondling and fingering, and cleaning themselves off from the sex they just had. After drying and deciding to stay naked the rest of the day, Tiffany led Terry to the living room by his cock, smiling and looking his lean body up and down.

"After lunch I am goi-," Terry stopped in his tracks. "What?"

Looking over towards the couch, Tiffany saw their parents came home during lunch to have sex and were fucking on the couch, Tim still inside his wife looked up and pulled out at the sight of both his children naked, and Tiffany holding onto her brother by his cock, leaving his wife to wonder what was going on until she looked in his direction and found out. Standing up by instinct, all four of them stared at one another, all naked in the living room with their hidden secrets and now some open. About to be discussed in the family room.

12