Seducing Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending down to grasp my ankles, Scott pulled my feet straight up in the air making the muscles in the backs of my thighs strain until my ass was lifted off the floor. I was almost unaware of him dragging me over Brian's body, until my ass was resting on him. I could feel Brian's hard cock nestled between the cheeks of my ass and his arm came across his body to cup my tit, his thumb rolling over the extended nipple. Gently Scott lowered my feet so that my legs were stretched down Brian's, and he knelt between our wide spread thighs. Grasping his cock in his hand, Scott guided it into my pussy again, using the thumb on his other hand to press down on my clit as he entered me slowly. Brian's tongue climbed my neck until it reached my ear where it playfully flicked, causing my body to shiver as he pinched my nipple hard between his finger. I ground my hips against his hard cock, pushing my ass tighter against him before arching my hips to get Scott inside me deeper.

Once Scott was buried completely, he looked at Brian and said, "Now take your cock and put it in her pussy too."

I rolled my hips to one side to allow Brian to grab his cock from behind my ass, and felt the hot tip roll across my body until he was just at the entrance of my pussy. I could feel the head pressing against Scott's cock, as Brian began pushing inside me. I groaned at how they were spreading me apart, my body shuddering in pain as Brian's cock fought against my body to force his way inside me too.

"Easy," Scott told Brian, as he began stroking my clit. Scott intently watched my face as he rolled my clit between his slippery fingers like a marble coated with oil. "A little more," Scott whispered, as he watched my body's reactions.

Scott judged from the way my hips rocked and my facial expressions when I was ready for more, and when Brian needed to stop to allow me to relax and adjust. Scott continued reading my body's signals and directing Brian until they were both buried inside me, being squeezed by my pussy as Scott's fingers on my clit finally pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck me," I cried out as my pussy clenched around them both. My hot cum flowing over them while my hips rocked against them.

As my orgasm began to subside, Scott invited Harry to kneel beside us and stick his cock in my mouth. Scott began stroking his cock in and out of me, spreading my hot cum even further. Still following Scott's lead, Brian also began to pump in and out of me. I could feel their hard cocks rubbing together, as they matched their rhythm. Having Brian's cock inside me too meant that Scott's cock was continuously rubbing against my G-Spot, leaving my body quaking with one orgasm after another.

I followed the pace they had set and rocked my hips against them, arching up to pull Jeff in deeper then pressing my hips down against Brian. "Fuck me, fuck me," I chanted as we all pumped together. I had one hand down under Brian's hip, trying to push him up and deeper into me. My other hand jerked Harry's cock into my mouth, coating my fingers with his cum, which I then rubbed into my hard nipples, my body writhing between the men as I came again and again.

As my pussy began to spasm once more, Brian hoarsely whispered that he was going to cum. "Cum inside me," I begged as I began fucking him harder. "I want to feel your hot cum splashing the walls of my pussy and your hard cock twitching inside me."

Just as his cock began spurting, Brian pulled out of my pussy and shot his hot cum all over my pussy and Scott's balls. The feeling of Brian's hot cum dripping off him, as well as my pussy hungrily sucking on his cock, sent Scott over the edge as well. Scott grabbed my hips to fuck me hard, pushing himself deeper as his cock erupted inside me. Hot ropes of cum squirted into me, while my pussy milked him dry before he collapsed on top of me. Wrapping my arms around Scott, I rolled away from Brian and Harry and held my husband's trembling body against mine, as I kissed and licked his sweaty face. Mike turned onto his side and slipped his arm around my waist. I could feel Harry's mouth nuzzling the back of my neck, as I looked into Scott's eyes and whispered, "I love you so much," before we all curled up together on the living room floor.

12