Seducing Coach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to feed you some nice yummy pussy, Mr. Evans?" she cooed, in total control. She sat down on his chest, inching herself as far forward as she could with his arms still over her thighs. "Doesn't she look good," she teased, wiggling herself at his face. She brought her hand down to open herself up for him to see, her lips wet and ready. "Ooo, and she wants you to have her, too." He instinctively lifted his head towards her. "Ah, ah!" she stopped him, "say please."

Please, Bobbi, please let me suck that sweet pussy..." he begged with complete lust in his voice, his dick being pumped slowly in and out of one little angel's mouth, while this other was dangling her pretty, pretty pussy inches from his face. Every time Bobbi said something to him, Dee felt his cock stiffen in her mouth. She smiled again, realizing how turned on he got by their voices.

Bobbi relented, grabbing his hands and swinging his arms above is head, holding them down as she scooched forward, lowering her lips to his.

"Good boy! Would you like your reward? There you go," lowering herslf down, "suck my pretty pussy for me, Mr. Evans." The pleasure exploded up through her as his mouth closed around her lips, drawing them in as his tongue found he clit. She was somewhat surprised to find that her former coach knew quite a lot about getting a girl off. She continued to lean forward on all fours, holding him down and grinding his face into her warm, steamy crotch.

He was amazed at how sweet she tasted. Slick and delicious, he savored every suck, every lick, every swallow of this girl's juice as he yearned for her to cum on he face. His tongue ran effortlessly over her button as she varied her pressure onto him to guide herself closer to orgasm.

As he focused on Bobbi's passions, Dee felt his dick loose its rigidity slightly. Realizing she needed to do something to get his attention back, she ceased her own oral pleasing and straddled him as well. He felt her wonderful soft thighs next to his hips and knew he was really in for it now. Dee took him in her hand, still wet and slippery, as she moved forward. She held his length up against her lips, rocking back and forth, letting him slide up and down. She pressed the head up to her clit, masturbating herself with his renewed stiffness. She wanted it harder still.

"So, Mr. Evens, you like her pussy more?" He heard Dee's over the rustle of Bobbi's thighs next to his head, yet being completely absorbed in her approaching climax, he was unable to respond.

"Hm?" she continued, "I asked you a question, coach." She pressed his dick firmly against her clit, rubbing it back and forth vigorously, both to get herself off and to emphasize her need for an answer. She felt him get harder again.

"My pretty pussy is soooo much nicer than hers," she cooed, pressing the tip ever so slightly in between her lips. She felt him press his hips up to enter her, and she raised herself to prevent him. "Oh, now, bad boy. Not until I say so! First you have to tell me my pussy is better than hers."

Bobbi, already close to cumming, was getting incredibly turned on by how well her friend was teasing him, to the point where she kinda wanted to fuck her too. But not wanting to lose, she pressed herself harder onto his face to prevent him from talking.

"Oh, no, Mr. Evans," she said, "MY pussy is the best pussy. You just keep sucking me off, and I'll make sure you get a bit reward."

Dee reached forward and spanked her for that. He felt the jolt and got instantly hard in her hand.

"Oh ho, you like it when I spank naughty Bobbi?" Hard again. Spank, and again. "You need to stop thinking of her, and think of me." She let more of him slip inside this time before lifting herself off. Spank.

This was more than poor Bobbi could take, and she finally began cumming. Dee, very good a putting two and two together at this point, continued to swat her friend's butt as the orgasm began to roll through her. Bobbi was sitting up now, her thighs flexing with each wave of pleasure, her hands holding his head fast against her electrified lips. He continued to gently caress her clit with is tongue, trying to lengthen her orgasm without giving her too much. As he was focusing on this he at last felt Dee's pussy slide fully down the length of his cock, and both of them let out a tremendous moan.

"Oh, fuck yes. Oh jesus, that cock feels good!" Bobbi, somewhat recovered, looked lazily over her shoulder at the unrestrained passion of her friend. She looked down at Mr. Evans, he face slick with her cum. "I bet you wanna watch, huh?" He was moaning as he slid deeply up into Dee, but was only able to manage a fervent, "Oh, yeah. Yes, please?"

"Good boy," Bobbi smiled at his good behavior, and rolled over off of him, collapsing to the bed.

Dee was now thoroughly enjoying her position, and was well on her way to a quick orgasm. She'd always been a highly sexual girl, and was readily able to cum. With her hands on Mr. Evan's abdomen, she held her head back and was rocking eagerly against his hips, driving his long, solid dick as far up into her as she could get it. Each thrust force a delightful combination of gleeful squeal and lustful moan from her throat, increasing in volume as she increased the frequency. Soon she was bucking hard, holding him deep inside her as her orgasm began to break over her. Her thighs involuntarily tightened around his as she steadied herself by digging her fingers into his skin. Each movement of her hips now brought another wave of pleasure as she pressed his cock up into her, squeezing it with her contracting pussy.

Through sheer will he was able to keep himself from cumming into her glorious, smooth snatch. There was plenty more fun to be had, and he wasn't about to blow his load now. He could tell by the look on Bobbi's face that she wanted a go at him as well. Sure enough, without waiting for Dee to relax completely she simply pushed her over onto the bed and climbed up on Mr. Evans.

"My turn, Mr. Fucktoy. Hope you have enough control to give me the same treatment." She held his dick to her lips and eased herself down onto it. She was still wet from her earlier orgasm, and he easily slipped all the way in. Her more ample thighs and ass felt incredible against his skin compared to the petite but furious fuck he'd just received. He held her waist fast to him, holding her down on him while he enjoyed the sensation of contact with her skin. She obliged him by grinding her hips in slow circles while his cock probed deeply within her.

Dee lay down on the bed next to Mr. Evans, cuddling up to him, kissing his face. He turned his head to meet her kiss, and their eyes locked momentarily. While he was totally immersed in lust, he wasn't sure if there was something akin to love he felt for this tiny young woman. He was completely enraptured by her now, even as her best friend was thoroughly enveloping his cock.

She smiled at him, perhaps guessing what he was thinking. Taking his head in her hands she gently turned his face upwards, and nuzzled up to his ear. Giving kisses that would have melted solid steel, her tongue meandered about his earlobe, her breath easing out with mind-bending sultriness. As if that weren't bad enough, she then began to whisper to him.

She cupped her hand over his ear. In a voice barely audible she said, "I know you want to fuck me again, don't you." Just the sound of her voice in his ear made his dick swell.

"Oh, wow, Dee. What did you tell him? He just got really hard."

Dee looked up and smiled her own devilish smile. "Wouldn't you like to know." Returning to his ear, she cooed, "You want to fuck me again and again." She paused, while Bobbi let out a moan of satisfaction. "Oh, god, Dee. Keep talking to him. It feels so good when he gets hard like that." She began to really ride his cock now, lifting herself up and down on it, her flesh making a wonderful smacking sound as she came down onto him.

Dee continued, as slowly and sweetly as possible, "And you know what? I'm going to let you." She moved her hand from his ear to his chest as she began to caress him while Bobbi looked down at both of them, fucking her best fuck on his ever stiffening pole.

Mr. Evans was finally beginning to lose control, between Bobbi's wild abandon and Dee's incredibly sensual ear play. He knew he wouldn't be able to stave off the inevitable explosion much longer, especially with Dee's confirmation that he'd have more opportunities in the future. The game now was to try to last as long as he could, to resist the final charms of his favorite nymph, while the other, for lack of better words, fucked his brains out.

"I'm going to come over whenever you want, Mr. Evans, and give my cute little bootie to you," she went on, still slowly whispering, but now audible enough for Bobbi to hear, which she probably would have had she not been moaning loudly as she approached another orgasm.

"Would you like that, Mr. Evans? Your own little sex kitten at your beck and call? All you have to do is cum in Bobbi's sweet," she lingered, "wet," and again, "pussy." Unimaginably hard now, Bobbi was fully cumming on him, letting out repeated loud screams as she did so while slamming down onto him. He was trying as best he could to hold back his cum, to stretch it out as far as possible, even though he wanted so badly to let it go, and Dee was going to talk it right out of him anyway.

"Can you do that, Mr. Evans? Can you shoot that thick, hot, cum, right up in there?" Her voice was as sweet as the pie he was fucking. "see how good she's cumming on your dick? See how that, nice, big, cock of yours is disappearing into her furry cunt?. Fuck it, Mr. Evans. Fuck it hard and cum in it for me. Right now. Do it. Fuck it, Mr. Evans."

It was over now, he could feel his semen getting its long running start deep in his balls. Bobbi let out one last "Oh my god...!" as his cock swelled to it's fullest, even bigger still than she thought it could. He gripped her thighs and plunged upward with his hips trying to fuck straight through her with everything he had. And still Dee kept whispering to him.

"Oh, yes, good boy. Cum for me, Mr. Evans. Put all your sweet, yummy cum in her." The first jet shot out of him like no other orgasm he'd ever experienced, and he let out a shout of pleasure and desperation. Enormous waves tore through is loins as he pushed spurt after spurt up into Bobbi, who continued to cum with every successive blast. "More. Give her more, keep going," Dee said out loud as he heaved his whole body upwards at her friend. "Keep cumming in her. Oh god, yes."

The last of his semen spent, he held himself suspended from Bobbi, who was shaking with the aftershocks of an equally groundbreaking experience. He ust hung there in space, his body fully flexed, holding on to the pleasure that echoed from his groin, unable to let go. Dee, propped up on her elbow now, her hand still caressing his chest, kissed his cheek; a strangely sweet gesture considering the absolute wanton nature of what had just transpired. He laughed out loud as he began to regain his senses, partly at the irony of the kiss, but mostly at the ridiculous enormity of his orgasm, and the total satisfaction these girls had given him.

He let go and fell back on the bed, Bobbi tumbling down after him, arms out to her sides, her head resting on his chest. His dick, softening in her, felt delicious in her slick, cummy slot. He flexed again, a vain attempt to squeeze one last drop into her. She giggled at the effort, her own body reacting to it with a last tiny wave of pleasure.

"Yay!" Dee said with juvenile delight. "Good for you, Mr. Evans. That was pretty fun, Bobbi, huh?" They could only let out breathless laughs as they lay panting. Dee put her face up to his, and he rolled his head to meet her. She kissed him; long and soft and genuine. His body still smoldering, a new wave of passion swept over him, bursting out from his heart for this girl.

She whispered, "I wasn't kidding, mister. I'll come back anytime you want now that we know what we can do for each other." He smiled, and she kissed him again.

"How about now," he said.

12