Seducing Coach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her own part she was fighting the same fight. She'd just spent the bulk of her four-hour drive thinking of nothing but this, and had already had to pop herself in the car twice to stay calm. Now her kitty was finally where she wanted to be, and wasn't really taking no for an answer the way her brain was telling her to. She eased down further, three quarters in, already pressing to her full depth. Her hips were beginning to oscillate on their own, up and down, and side to side like an impatient child, and she felt as if she'd never been as wet as she was now. When she finally bottomed out at the base of his cock it was if they had both just crossed the finish line, and all control pretty much went out the window. They both let out great moans of relief and complete arousal.

He grabbed her ass hard and jammed his cock further into her holding her all the way in to the limit as he struggled to contain the cum yearning to burst. It made him rock hard, and the combination of that, his depth, and his forceful grip sent Dee surging towards an orgasm. She ground her pussy into his pubic bone, her hips involuntarily pulsing against him. Finally able to stand it any longer she gave up and started to bounce on his cock, fighting against the strength of his grip to do so.

"Oh shit, fuck it!" she yelled. "Fuck me, dammit. Fuck me ha-" her voice trailed off into a squeal as he slammed her little body down on to him, gripping each half of her perfect ass like handles and pounding upwards in full abandon. She was already cumming, and he was right behind her. The waves built up and crashed over them in a raucous noise of shouts and groans. His hot jets blasting against her already soaked walls, her clenching cunt greedily milking everything out of him, their loins were awash in a soup of warm, liquid sex. He could feel it running out of her as they both continued to cum, it running down over his balls; the sloppy slap-slap of her thighs on his now audible over their quelling moans. With two final efforts he pressed the last of his cum into her, and held her tightly to him to ride out the last of the sensation.

Panting, she turned her head up and kissed his cheek. "Ok, so much for quietly playing. Wow. Good job, mister."

"Yeah, hi, welcome back." He said, his eyes still glazed and staring up at the ceiling. They rested a moment or two more before he asked, "So, you promised me a story?"

She propped herself up on her elbows, resting her chin in her hands. "Oh, yeah. Guess who came to see me at school?"

"Bobbi?"

"I'll give you a hint,' she said, frowning at his incorrect answer. "She's on the team. Gonna graduate this year. She's cute..."

"Kim?" Nothing. "Lisa?"

"Bingo! She came up to check out the school and I met her for lunch. We had very interesting conversation."

His softening dick was beginning to fall out, so he helped it along, sending a warm cascade of fluid down between his legs as she slipped off him. She lay on him for a moment longer, then slid down beside him, resting her head on the pillow next to him. She reached for his limp, wet penis and gently fondled it while it shrunk. "These things amaze me," she said smiling. Her hand on him so softly felt wonderful.

"Sorry," she said, coming back to reality but still rolling him in her hand. "I bet you're all eager to know what I talked about with your favorite tomboy. And if you're not, you should be."

Lisa was going to be a team captain this spring, and while being petite and rather cute, she was a rough and tumble sort of gal who managed to be attractive without giving it a second thought. She and her best friend Kim, another girl on the team who was also the intriguing combination of petite, pretty and tough, were friends of Bobbi and Dee, and apparently had maintained contact with them after they'd graduated.

"Alright, consider me a captive audience, I'm all ears. Well, partially ears. Mostly around the ear area. At the moment the rest of me is largely penis in your hand."

Dee grinned and rolled her eyes at him. "I missed your odd-ball humor this semester. It's nice to see you're still a dork." He swatted her bum for that.

"Be nice or you get no secrets. So, I'll leave out the boring stuff and get right to the part you'll want to hear.

"We were talking about the various intrigues in our lives, you know, other girls on the team, guys and such, same old same old. I told her I had sort of been seeing an older guy since the end of summer." She felt him tense up as she said it, knowing he would react that way. "Relax. I told her it was someone I met through work who lives and hour away, she has no idea, trust me, you'll see. So she's asking me, you know, what it's like with an older guy, and of course I tell her it's fucking amazing, which is totally the truth, you awesome fuck machine, you." She kissed him again, and even though his dick was still in recovery mode, he felt the first signs renewed interest while Dee continued.

"She starts asking me about details, right, cause we're both really sick of guys our age who are completely clueless about women on all levels. So I tell her the main differences are that one, he really knows what he's doing, and two, he really cares about being with me. And she gets this funny look on her face, and I'm all, 'What,' and she says she's been thinking about finding someone like that but doesn't really know how it would work, and besides she's kinda found another solution.

"So I ask her about that and she starts telling me how Kim came out to her as a lesbian, and I'm like, well, that's no real big surprise, you know, good for her. Then she says how she guesses she's bi now, because her and Kim have been having some fun together." This news had a measurable effect on his libido. While she'd been talking Dee had forgotten about his dick and had been caressing his chest. Now he felt himself returning to life at the thought of Lisa and Kim "having some fun."

"Now it was my turn to ask for some details, but she kept it pretty general. I wanted to know what it was like going down on another woman, but she just said it was really quite sweet, meaning pure and pleasant, not like sweet to the taste. She said it's not like they're having mind-blowing sex together, but that it's more an emotional togetherness and release. And she said it smiling, but there was a kind of disappointment in her voice. I just let it sit there for a moment and then she said, 'I don't know, guys are such jerks, but I think I like that sex better.' And then she said, 'And Kim's kinda tame.'"

What just a moment before had been thoughts of lust suddenly became something more like pity, or maybe just sympathy, as he realized these two young girls were just trying to find themselves and their own happiness, but couldn't seem to locate it. It made him feel pretty lucky to have been graced of late by Dee's unquestionable confidence and adventurousness. He expressed this unconsciously by once again grabbing her ass and giving it a nice lusty squeeze.

"But here's the part you're going to love," she continued, not really noticing his wanton approval. "She says, 'Can I tell you something, like, as a total secret? Because you completely can't tell anyone this.' I'm thinking she's gonna say something about Kim, right. But she starts telling me how she's got this huge crush on you! She's like, 'I know I really shouldn't be thinking this, but I can't get the idea of sleeping with him out of my head. I don't really know where it's coming from, but he just really turns me on anymore.'"

At this point he is thinking to himself, good thing you're lying down, bub. A sort of vertiginous sensation washes over him upon hearing of yet another of his charges being interested in him. On the one hand, holy shit, all these young women want to have sex with him, but on the other, holy shit, he could get into a huge amount of trouble having sex with them. What the hell is happening??

Dee continued, "Then she said, 'You know how he gets really pissed at us when we screw up? Well, I have this fantasy now where I want to get in trouble and have him give me a really good spanking for it.' Then she finished with, 'Oh my god, I really just want to fuck him!' "

Dee waited a moment for it to sink in, then said, "How's that for a story?"

He knew she could easily read his mind, and the look between them confirmed this. Dee's hand moved down his chest to his firming dick again and resumed her attentions to it. As she stroked it back to life she said to him. "I'll give you a few minutes to think about her, mister, but then you'd better start thinking of me again." She eased herself down under the sheets and began sucking on him. His head was spinning. Questions, doubts, desires, and consequences all collided at once in the center of his brain. He'd been dancing around the moral issues of Bobbi and Dee, somehow able to justify their relationship mostly because they'd kept it secret. He wasn't a bad man, and they weren't bad girls either. They were naturally curious, and he a willing tutor. Yeah, right, whatever. He's been fucking eighteen year olds simply because he could. They let him, wanted him to even, and who in their right mind would say no? Don't answer that.

But Lisa, now here was big trouble waiting to happen. Sure, she'd come of age in a month or two, but what the hell was he thinking that way for anyway. Not while she's in school, he'd have to continually remind himself.

Dee could tell he was working through the problem in his mind, because despite her ministrations she was having a tough time keeping him firm. She decided she would be absolutely devilish and help him out. She took her mouth off him and started stroking him. Time for some ear candy and a nice slow hand job.

"Don't think about what it means, think about what she would be like. I'll let you, you're safe here. It's just fantasy for now, right? you can get away with it." She could be very persuasive, especially with his cock in her hand.

"Think of her naughty little butt as you spank her in her spandex, bent over and loving it," she went on, slowly. "Maybe you'd have to pull them down a bit to really give her just deserts. I've seen her naked, she's got a really great ass. Quite ripe for spanking. Even better for fucking."

This certainly eased his worried mind. He was now hard again in her hand, and she had resumed sucking on him between comments. Mission accomplished. Now that she'd gotten him thinking about Lisa, it was time to get him to think about her again.

"Ok, mister, time's up," she said, releasing him and crawling up over his legs to straddle him. She held herself above him on all fours, looking down at his face to make sure she had his attention. "Now I'll make you forget all about her."

She sat back onto him, pressing her pussy down the length of his cock, taking special care to grind her button right against the underside of the head. She reached down and held him up to her, cradling his dick against the soft bed of her slickness. "Wanna know how?" she teased, rocking her wet, open lips along his length. "I'm gonna get myself all worked up rubbing on your cock like this until you beg me to fuck you. Mmmmm, hm." She was turning herself on as well. "Then I'll let you in. For a while. And then I'll put you in my cute," she paused, "tight. Ass."

"Lisa who?" he said as his dick firmed up like a brick.

"Aw, such a good boy you are. God I love it when your cock gets super stiff like that," she said, continuing to masturbate herself on it. "Now, think of my yummy butt. Ooo, that's it! You've been waiting sooo long to get your dick in there, I know you have. Mmmmhm, yeah..." She was starting to feel the familiar tingly ache building up. "Almost ready to fuck me, Mark? Cause I'm almost ready for this big meat."

When she got going like this, he had learned to let her just do what she wanted, since she always turned out to have his best interest in mind. It was time to beg. "Are you gonna let me fuck you? Please? Put it in there, Dee. God, you're so wet now." His dick was almost slipping out of her hand.

"Just a minute, mister," she whispered. "First I'm gonna get us both used to the idea of my ass." She raised herself up and pushed his cock upright, easing it behind her so that it slid up and down her crack. She reached back to hold it up to her, letting it slide along her cheeks. Then she placed it at her anus, and slowly pressed the head against it. She moved it forward, and slightly into her soaking snatch to get some wetness back there, then put it back against her hole. The pressure and wetness of it made relaxing easier, and she gradually opened to its insistence. She let him in just enough for the very tip to feel the squeeze of resistance, then pulled him back and slid him between her cheeks.

"Ooo, baby, I don't know which of us is looking more forward to that, me or you," she smiled at him. Ready to fuck?" She raised up, brought him forward, and came down fully engulfing his cock all the way up into her. "Oh God...," they both exclaimed, as she rode him easily, grinding aggressively against him at the bottom of each thrust.

"Good thing we already got some cum out of you," she said hoarsely, obviously wanting to cum as fast as possible. "Otherwise I bet you'd pop before we got to your treat. C'mon, Mark. Fuck me harder than that. Get my little pussy off." She rode him hard, bouncing herself on him with the single-minded purpose of cumming. Her eyes were shut, her hand on his chest supporting her as she slammed down onto him, her little boobs giggling away.

"Oh god, yes. Come on, mister. Fuck your little bitch. Oh god! Fuck!" She was shouting now as her orgasm hit her, and she continued to bounce hard against him. "Oh yes! Gimme that big dick, oh fuck yes!" He was really enjoying watching her come, for once not distracted by his own orgasm. She was such a filthy fucking sex pot, and came so deliciously well. With one big shriek she slammed down on him and held it there, head down, body tense, then ground herself violently into him, shouting again. He could feel her pussy squeezing him, trying to milk from him what he wouldn't give.

She raised her head suddenly, and lifted up. " Ok, dammit," she said with more lust in her voice than he ever heard. "Let's get that dick in there." Her body was still quivering as she positioned him at her tight hole, wet with her cum. She was surprisingly receptive as he felt the head pop in straight away. She let out a little "Ooo!" as it went past the barrier of resistance and pain.

"Oh my god! Ok, ok. Ok." she was panting, "Just,.. just hold it a second. Whew! That was a little too fast." It was more than she was expecting, but the swirl of sensations was tantalizing and kind of overwhelming at first.

"God, you are so fucking cute! I'm sorry but I had to say that." He was so impressed with how eager she was to do things with him. "It's just you're so adorable taking my cock in there like that. Oh my god that feels good. I'll be good, promise, but jesus I want to fuck you so much."

"Ah, oo! Dammit, don't get big like that! I'm still getting used to it." She was almost gigging and panting at the sweet sickening mixture of pleasure and pain. Her ass gripped him tight, just below the head at his most sensitive spot. But she was just holding him there, refusing to let him slide in further. She felt the imperceptible movement of him wanting in, and stopped him.

"Don't, Mark. Wait for me. Gimme a minute more." She closed her eyes and concentrated, holding herself on all fours with his dick right up her bum. The discomfort was slowly turning to a pleasurable ache, and her anus started to tingle rather than sting. She leaned forward just a little, then leaned back again, ever so slowly, the skin of his dick just tugging on her, not really sliding yet. It was getting better now, and she let him slide, a little more with each motion forward and back.

"Oh, fuck, Dee, that feels so amazing," he said. It really did. The tightness of her ass followed by the wonderful enveloping softness inside was an irresistible combination. She was really opening to him now, easing him almost completely in, his cock penetrating deep into her.

For her part she it was becoming equally good. The friction on her anus and the fullness of his dick made her ache in a wholly new way. She could feel there was an orgasm in there somewhere, but it was going to come from someplace new and with a different flavor. She was rocking steadily on him now, fully used to the sensations and ready let him fuck her. There was a wonderful, achy flow to this position, but she wanted to let him give it to her on his own. She rocked back, putting him all the way up and stopped.

"Ok, mister. Wanna drive?" She eased up and slowly off of him, letting him gently slide out, which was a surprising shock. "Whooo!," she squealed at it, laying down on the bed beside him. "Come on, Mark, get on top of me and fuck my little ass."

Not needing to be told twice he positioned himself between her legs, which she drew up to her chest, exposing her softened hole. He dipped into her pussy to get himself re-wetted, and added some saliva for good measure, and eased himself back into her bum. It was easier this time, and she let him set a smooth rhythm as his cock slid fully in and out of her. He was really only able to moan at the pleasure, not coherent enough to express himself. She loved it when he got to that point, and egged him on.

"Yeah, feel that tight ass, baby. Don't you like your sweet, dirty Dee giving you her very best treat. Mmm, hm, yes you do. Fuck me, please. Please? Fuck my little butt like it needs to be fucked." It was getting them both off to hear her talk so exquisitely nasty. "Want me to rub my little pussy like this for you, too? Huh? Does that make it even better?" Her fingers found her clit and she let out a gasp at the additional sensation. He tried to warn her of her actions.

"You'd better shut up if you want me to last in here, fucker." Was all he was able to get out, as he moaned continuously at the enormous pleasure of her. He had to keep his eyes shut, because watching her was devastating. She was so undeniably cute, and so fantastically dirty at the same time. Now watching his dick disappear in her beautiful butt while she played with herself was really far more than any man should be forced to endure.

"Aw, I'm sorry," she cooed in a baby doll voice. "Am I being a bad girl? I don't want to be a bad girl, you know. Uh, uh. I just want your cock up my butt. That's not bad, is it? Can't I be a good little girl and let you fuck my ass at the same time? Please fuck me there. Please fuck my good little ass."

"Shut. Up." He was trying so hard to resist and make it last, but she was absolutely killing him now. It was a losing battle, he knew, but he fought valiantly for a few moments longer. Then she talked it right out of him in an instant.

"Cum in my ass," was all she said. The abruptness and simplicity of her command caught him off guard, and his dick responded before he could help himself. With a loud moan, he shot her butt with his first jet, then quickened his pace, fucking her hard to give her the rest of his load.

His hot cum felt amazing in her, and she could feel each new spurt warming her insides, causing her aching orgasm to slowly roll through the lower part of her body. He fingers on her pussy made every part of her electrified with pleasure, and the fullness in her ass was wonderfully satisfying.

He slowed himself down, letting his dick float in her warm snugness while it kept trying to urge more semen out. She held him in for a few minutes until she started to get a little uncomfortable again, and asked him to slowly back out. Her body was completely used up in every sexual capacity, and she'd undoubtedly be sore in multiple places tomorrow. As would he.

12