Seducing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We joined Heather on the bed and started to kiss each other as Heather's dad worked his cock. He was now fully masturbating as he watched his daughter and her two best friends make out on the bed. Lyndsey decided to take charge. "Let's not have that yummy spunk splashed all over the place, let's give it a target," she suggested, sitting up and putting her hand out to stop Heather's dad from continuing his masturbation.

Heather also stopped masturbating and sat up following Lyndsey's lead. I propped myself up on my elbows and watched as Lyndsey got off the bed and went behind Heather's dad. She gestured Heather to sit on the side of the bed in front of her dad. Once behind Heather's dad, she took hold of his cock.

"Reach behind you and finger my pussy," she ordered. He put his hands behind him and one hand found her slit. He had to bend his knees slightly to reach properly, but managed. I saw Lyndsey's eyes flash as he hit the spot and started to massage her clit.

As he did so, Lyndsey started to wank Heather's dad just inches from Heather's face, "Would you like to cum in your little girl's mouth and watch your spunk splash all over her face, then see her swallow what's in her mouth?" she asked. "Heather, open your mouth."

With that he tensed and moaned as a huge thick stream of spunk hit Heather's lips, stream after stream spurted over Heather's face and into her mouth as Lyndsey continued to wank him at a steady pace. His body was rigid; he gave several groans of pleasure as his orgasm continued to overwhelm his body.

Finally, he started to twitch and laugh as his cock became sensitive.

"Suck that cock, Heather, take it all into your mouth and suck it hard and deep. Suck off your daddy and clean that cock," Lyndsey ordered, directing his cock to Heather's waiting open mouth. Heather took the cock into her mouth and started to suck.

"No! Please! No! I'm too sensitive," her dad complained.

"Tough! Go with it because it's not going to stop until you've pumped spunk down your daughters throat," Lyndsey hissed at him. "Look down daddy, look down at your little girl's face covered in your cum, you dirty, nasty daddy. You want to pump your spunk down her throat don't you?" Lyndsey told him, as she reached around and started to play with his balls.

I was still laid down watching all the action while fingering myself to my own orgasm. I was happy to take a back seat as there was time for me to join in later. As it was just gone 12pm, Heather's mother wouldn't be back for another 5 hours yet.

Lyndsey took a hold of the shaft of Heather's dad's cock and started to wank it, running her hand up and down the long shaft in time to Heather's movements up and down the head of his cock. "You older guys cam always cum a lot harder and a lot more than you think you can. Come on daddy, fuck your daughter's mouth and fill it with cock. Fill it with your hot spunk," she encouraged him.

Heather's dad brought his hands to the front and held Heather's head in them, his hips started to thrust back and forth, often missing the rhythm Lyndsey and Heather were creating. He grabbed hold of her thick red hair and started to force his long cock down her throat. She put her hands on his hips to try and stop him going too far down her throat, but it was no good, he was too strong for her and she couldn't keep him from thrusting all the way to the base of his cock. Although it wasn't particularly thick, his cock was very long, a good 8 inches or so, if not a little longer.

Heather's eyes started to water as her throat took the pounding and she started to panic a little.

"Heather, it's OK honey, relax and go with it," Lyndsey reassured her. "Vicky, get over here and tickle his balls, roll them around in your hand and squeeze them. I'm going to finger his ass," she said, as she took the middle finger of her right hand and put it in her mouth to wet it. I did as I was asked and, with one hand furiously finger fucking myself, I used the other to pull and squeeze his balls as Lyndsey worked her middle finger into his asshole.

After a few minutes Lyndsey had worked two fingers into his ass as his thrusts into Heather's mouth became faster and faster. "Cum in her throat, cum in her throat, while I finger fuck your ass you dirty daddy," Lyndsey barked.

Once again, Heather's dad tensed and groaned as, with a final thrust, he rammed his cock down his daughter's throat and hot spunk was forced down it. Heather's eyes were really watering now and she made choking sounds as she took the full length. This was too much for me and I started to cum hard. I came with a huge squirt that shot across the bed in a thin stream that splashed all over my thighs and the duvet cover.

Heather's dad withdrew his cock and he looked down at his red-faced daughter, tears streaming down her face and mixing with the cum from his first ejaculation. He smiled at his daughter as his cock started to go limp from its exercise.

He half sat and half collapsed on the bed looking pleased with himself as Lyndsey bent over and kissed Heather. She then licked all the cum and tears from her face, then kissed Heather again sharing what she'd managed to gather in her mouth.

Lyndsey told Heather and me to 69 each other, then went and sat on the chair. She placed her legs over the arms and started to finger fuck herself in front of us all and she brought herself to orgasm as she watched us lick each other's pussies.

Within what seemed like seconds, Heather, Lyndsey and I were all enjoying our orgasms while Heather's dad sat and watched. We finished and looked at Heather's dad who was grinning. His cock wasn't hard but it was semi-hard.

"Wow girls, that was incredible! So you've done this with your dad too Lyndsey?" he asked.

Lyndsey didn't move her position and stayed with her legs wide open. "Sure, I've been fucking him and my mum for the last seven years or so, since a few months after I turned 18."

"Wow! That's hot. So how did it all happen then?"

Lyndsey told her story to Heather's father who sat listening intently. As she told it, she couldn't help but play with one of her nipples and give her clit the occasional stroke. A couple of times she slid a three fingers into her pussy right up to the fist knuckle and went bleary-eyed as she did so. Heather's dad was starting to get hard again. "I see my story excited someone," she pointed out, looking at his cock which was growing.

Lyndsey got up; she moved Heather and me so we were face down on the bed then went in the en suite bathroom. "Ah ha!" she declared, then came back into the room. "It's time for a little bit of cum roulette but this time with 6 holes instead of 3. Heather and Vicky, have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

We both looked at each other then at Lyndsey; we shook our heads. "Oh, you're in for a treat! My dad is way too thick for that but your dad, Heather, is perfect."

She knelt behind Heather and me. I felt something cold and slippery being spread over my asshole, then a finger was slipped inside. Some more of the cold substance was applied to my asshole and then I felt two fingers, then three, then four fingers being slipped inside of me. It felt a little uncomfortable, but wasn't painful. Next she moved to Heather and did the same thing to lube up her asshole.

I looked over towards Lyndsey as she squatted and applied a huge glob of what I now saw was Vaseline which she used to lube up her own asshole. With a glassy-eyed look, she finger fucked her asshole then lay beside me to my right. Heather was on my left.

Lyndsey looked over towards Heather's dad, "OK, stick your cock in the jar of lube when I tell you to then we'll start to play."

"Play what?" he asked.

"Six hole roulette; it's like Russian roulette, only a lot more fun, especially for us. That nice hard cock is going to fuck each of us in turn. First pussy-fucks: put your cock in Heather's pussy and pump it 10 times, then Vicky's, then mine. Then pump us 20 times each, then 30 times each. When you feel like you're going to cum, move onto our asses and fuck them starting again at 10, then 20, and so on. Get it?"

Heather's dad looked slightly taken aback by this, but his cock looked hard at the thought. It was sticking out from his belly trying to stand to full attention as it would have 20 years ago. "Yeah, I got it, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to cum again."

"Doesn't matter if you do or not, we will," Lyndsey smiled. "Now, get that nice cock pushed in Vicky," she ordered.

Heather's dad positioned himself behind me and pushed his cock into my pussy. It felt really good to have a cock inside of me at last, but it didn't last very long. When it withdrew it left me wanting more.

Next, he moved to Lyndsey and did the same again. After 10 pumps, he pulled out and moved to Heather who had a huge smile on her face. She looked over her shoulder at her father knelt behind her with his cock in his hand ready to guide it into her pussy. He seemed hesitant and just looked at Heather's ass. "Come on Daddy, fuck me please," she encouraged him.

He just knelt there looking at her ass and pussy, saying nothing, just staring.

I looked over at him. His eyes were vacant and hardly blinking.

"What's wrong?" Lyndsey asked.

"I can't! I can't stick my cock in my own daughter."

Lyndsey turned to look at him fully. "You just throat fucked her. Fucking DO IT!!"

Heather reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide.

"Do it Daddy, fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl hard and deep. Please Daddy fuck me, fuck my pussy."

He placed his hand on the small of her back to steady himself, then thrust forwards hard driving into Heather's pussy deeply.

"Ow .... Oh it burns Daddy, it hurts Daddy. Please Daddy, show your little girl how you fuck Mummy. Keep fucking me Daddy."

He started to rock backwards and forwards thrusting in and out of her pussy harder and faster than he had with myself and Lyndsey.

"Ooooo Daddy, your cock is so long and feels so good. Fuck me Daddy, please fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast, I want to feel your cock inside of me."

He'd gone past 10 pumps on Heather's pussy, but Lyndsey and I didn't mind as we watched father fuck his daughter hard. He pulled out of her pussy. "I'm going to cum again soon."

Lyndsey grabbed the jar of Vaseline and then his cock.

"Then we need you lubed up," she said, as she placed the jar on the end of his cock and spun it around a few times. Once it was well lubricated, she directed Heather and myself back to our positions.

"OK, you both need to really relax for this. Lay over the bed and put your arms up above your head. It could hurt a little as it first goes in, but as soon as he's established and fucking your arses you'll find it gets easier."

I did as instructed and Lyndsey took her place in the middle of us. Heather's dad positioned himself behind me and I felt the tip of his cock on my asshole. It started to push its way in. I did my best to relax, but it wasn't working. I could feel I was tense as this was my first time. Slowly rocking back and forth. Heather's dad eased his cock into my tight little asshole. Bit by bit it slid in which hurt at first. When he had the head in I asked him to hold his position for a minute while I got used to it. Lyndsey reached over and stroked my back.

"You OK, babe?"

I nodded. "I'm OK, it just hurts a little that's all."

She looked at Heather's dad. "Go easy and gently, there's no point in rushing it."

Slowly Heather's dad pushed his cock into my ass until I could feel the bottom of his belly pressed against the top of my ass. He started to thrust gently moving his cock in and out. I was surprised at just how pleasurable this started to feel when. as with my pussy, just as I was getting into it. it stopped.

He moved on to Lyndsey.

"Go on, push that cock right into my tight little ass. Don't worry about hurting me, I can take it all," she begged. He put the head of his cock against her slippery asshole and thrust in hard. Lyndsey squealed with delight. "Oh yes!!! That hit the spot. Now pump me, pump me like the dirty fucking bitch I am. Fuck my ass giving me all that cock," she instructed.

Heather's dad started fucking Lyndsey's ass hard and fast, running it's full length in and out of her as she moaned and gasped with pleasure. I didn't think he was going to stop and became quite envious. She seemed to get getting a longer session than I was. He pulled out of her and she moaned that it was over.

Lyndsey and I knew what was coming so we moved position so we could watch. Heather's dad moved and placed his cock against Heather's asshole. "You ready baby?" he asked.

She turned and looked at him, she nodded and he started to push his way into her. Heather became very vocal. "Oooo Daddy, that feels nice. Push it in a bit further... That's it Daddy, give me all your cock. Hmmmmm, I can feel it stretching me wide and penetrating my ass deep. Oh Daddy. I love you, I love you so much. Please don't stop Daddy, please don't stop." she screamed and begged.

I opened my legs and I was finger fucking myself into another orgasm at this point. It was all too much for me. Lyndsey noticed what I was doing and took my hand away, replacing it with her own. She pushed her fingers inside my pussy and I closed my eyes; she worked away on my clit with her thumb and my G-spot with her fingers.

Suddenly she stopped and guided me to lay on the bed. She moved so her knees were beside my head then parted her legs lowering her pussy onto my mouth. Without saying a word she opened my legs and moved her arm to run down my right side and pushed three fingers into my pussy. Her little finger pushed its way into my asshole then she commenced to lick my pussy for all she was worth. I reached up and followed suit. My tongue was on her clit working away, my left hand was pushing my fingers into her wet pussy while, with my right hand, I pushed three fingers into her asshole. We were finger fucking each others pussy and ass bringing each other on to a luxurious orgasm.

We came with a scream, our bodies shaking and shuddering with the intensity. Lyndsey rolled off me and we both sat up to watch Heather and her dad. He was pounding her ass hard and fast as she screamed and squealed with delight encouraging him to cum in her ass. He was sweating heavily as he fucked her ass, pushing his cock all the way in and bringing it out most of its length. His pace started to quicken and within a few strokes he thrust for the last time, spurting his paternal cum deep inside her ass. Heather was working on her clit as he did this and she came shortly afterwards, shaking violently as her self-induced orgasm finally hit her body.

Heather's dad sat back onto his feet; he looked exhausted.

"That was so fucking hot! I've never cum that many times in the space of a couple of hours," he exclaimed contentedly.

Heather was laid face down on the bed panting and giggling. "Thank you Daddy," she sighed, as she turned onto her back and looked at him.

We all cleaned up, then Lyndsey, Heather and I went back outside to continue sunbathing while Heather's dad went about his day. He supplied us with plenty of drinks and some plated food to pick at.

Time was getting on and we went to change before Heather's mother arrived home. I was naked and sorting through my clothes when Heather's father knocked on the door.

"May I come in?" he asked, as he poked his head around the door.

"Sure," I said and he came into the room closing the door behind him. He looked sheepish. "What's up?" I asked.

"Well...," he began, looking down at the floor, "Well... Today..."

"Yes?"

"I had a fantastic time but I don't want you to think bad of me. I've never had an affair or even thought about fucking my own daughter, let alone even dreamed of having a foursome with her and her two best friends."

I was puzzled. Why was he telling me this? "To be honest, it's not something I do normally either, but Lyndsey has opened up a new world for me. Next weekend we're staying over at my parents' and hopefully we'll be fucking my dad."

"You mean you haven't fucked your dad yet?"

I shook my head. "No, not yet, and there's no guarantee I will. There's always a chance things could go very badly wrong. At best he'll be up for it, the next best is he'll be shocked and I'll get a telling off; at worst it could end our relationship."

"It's a hell of a risk."

"And that's what makes it so exciting. The element of danger."

"Aren't you scared of getting pregnant?"

"No, we're all taking contraceptives."

"So you have sex without condoms with boyfriends?"

"I personally don't. I can't speak for Heather or Lyndsey."

He looked thoughtful. "I just can't believe what happened today. I mean it's not every day I get leaped on by three beautiful women and have my brains fucked out.."

"Just take it in your stride. But we need to be careful around your wife and other people. They could notice the odd look or gesture which would seem out of place, especially between father and daughter."

"I'll do my best to behave. So what happens now?"

"Now we enjoy the rest of the weekend and, if you're a lucky boy, you might get laid again tomorrow when your wife is out. But for now I think it's best I get dressed into normal clothes and you make yourself look busy."

He nodded and left. Heather's mother returned an hour later and we all enjoyed an evening meal together. The rest of the weekend was fun and the next day both Lyndsey and I got a lovely mouth full of cum from Heather's dad which we both shared with Heather.

My house

What I didn't tell my friends was I came from money. My parents own a rather large property in Cheshire with its own grounds, river and waterfall. I loved it there; it was so isolated from the rest of the world and, at times, I felt like I was the only one on the planet, it was so far removed from the world.

We drove over to the house and, as we made our way up the drive, Heather and Lyndsey gasped as the house came into view. It used to be an old coaching house in the 15th century, so it has stables and other out-buildings. Mum and Dad arrived at the door to greet us all as we pulled up outside the house.

We got our bags from the car and went inside, Heather and Lyndsey were in shock at the size of the house and were more stunned when house staff offered to help them to their rooms with their bags. We separated off for a little while; I went into the lounge with Mum and Dad and sat down after giving them both a hug. I held onto Dad a little longer than I should have, given the reasons why I was there, but this went unnoticed.

Heather and Lyndsey joined us and we chatted for a while until dinner was announced, when we all entered the dining room. I was sat between Heather and Lyndsey. Lyndsey gave me a nudge and whispered she didn't know I was loaded. Of course, I'm not loaded, its my parents who are.

As we ate Lyndsey and Heather made small talk with my parents telling them a little bit about themselves. Lyndsey seemed a little odd; she was unlike her usual loud and brash self just brimming with confidence; she was toned down and slightly reserved.

Dad asked us what we planned on doing the following day and I suggested we took some horses out into the grounds in the morning for a ride. Heather and Lyndsey agreed, though said they weren't experienced horse riders. Dad reassured them, saying the horses were well trained and easy to manage, so they'd have no problems. Heather then suggested we all went together. Mum said she couldn't as she was busy all day the next day with prior engagements, but suggested Dad went along to "keep the girls company."

The next morning we were all up bright and early. We ate breakfast and the weather was stunning. A bright, beautiful day with not a cloud in the sky. We all went to the stables and saddled the horses ready for our ride out. We climbed on the horses and set off on our journey, I led with Lyndsey while Heather hung back riding with my dad, chatting to him.