Seducing Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

Willow placed the pancake down in front of Dawn. It was burnt, but Dawn bit into it anyway to be polite. "Tara doesn't want to accept who I am. So I guess I'll have to get along without her."

This enigmatic statement confused Dawn, but she was prevented from asking for more details by a strange tingling sensation in the pit of her stomach.

Willow turned to her and grinned, a flash of wickedness in her green eyes. "Hey Dawny, come with me."

Dawn found herself obeying Willow's command before she realised it and followed the redhead up the stairs. She was suffering a severe case of déjà vu, but seemed powerless to disobey Willow. Her mind felt numb, like a dead limb, and she couldn't seem to think properly.

They turned into Willow and Tara's bedroom, Dawn still trailing dumbly behind. The cold wooden floor was a shock to her bare feet, but Dawn experienced it only distantly. Willow suddenly turned, pushing Dawn against the wall and sliding her tongue between the younger girl's lips, exploring the inside of her mouth.

The kiss shattered what little composure Dawn had left, destroying her concentration. Willow pulled away and stared into her eyes for a second before sniggering mischievously.

"Awww, come on Dawny, relax. This'll be fun."

Willow made an arcane hand gesture and Dawn was forced back onto the bed. As she struggled to rise, manacles appeared, clamping around her wrists and ankles, securing her to the bed. Willow straddled her and began to run her hands through Dawn's hair.

"You know, blonde would look really good on you."

She brought a lock in front of her captive's eyes to show her the slow change from mousy brunette to dusky ash-blonde.

Dawn felt a sudden yearning to escape her constricting clothes. Everywhere Willow touched felt like fire and Dawn could feel an animal need building up inside her.

Willow observed this with an amused smile. She slowly began to undo Dawn's blouse, taking an agonisingly long time over every button. She peeled it off and suddenly ripped away Dawn's skirt with a grunt of effort, leaving her clad in only her bra and panties.

Dawn's sanity finally broke through into her mind, asking why the hell she was so placid about being handcuffed to the bed in front of a very powerful witch. She suddenly became aware of just how powerless she was. There was little to stop Willow from taking whatever she wanted.

Willow sat back on the bed and just watched Dawn for a second. She looked like a plumber appraising how to fix broken pipes. "You're pretty, but you're just not what I'm looking for in a girl. You don't look anything like her at the moment. We'll have to make some changes."

Willow made another gesture with her hand and Dawn felt a weird throbbing all over her body. Her breasts began to swell and strain the constraints of her bra, ripping the catches as the shape of her body changed. Her hips broadened and Dawn could feel herself shrinking a couple of inches. She screamed as the magic altered her waiflike body and fainted away.

When Dawn reawakened, Willow was still sitting on the end of the bed staring at her. She didn't appear to have moved.

Dawn found her voice. "Willow…" She stopped puzzled. It seemed a lot lower than usual. She tried again, trying to force it to its usual piping treble. "Willow, let me go."

Willow didn't reply. She didn't even move, just stayed watching her. Dawn had a sudden vision of them staying like this forever. She pulled against the chains in a vain hope of breaking free.

Willow suddenly jerked forward and Dawn shot backwards, shrinking back onto the bed. A smirk spread across the redhead's face at the reaction of her captive. Her hands slid forwards to glide over Dawn's breasts, moving from one nipple to the other, pulling, squeezing and gently kneading them to spread a fire of arousal throughout Dawn's body. She leant forwards and wrapped her lips around a nipple as her hands slid down her captive's body. Dawn gasped as hands brushed across her stomach, hips and thighs, every touch a sensory bolt of lightning. Her body responded against her will, her fear overcome by the sensations she was experiencing.

Willow moved down her captive's body and began to apply herself to Dawn's pussy. Her lips grazed Dawn's inner thighs as her fingers slowly entered and played expertly with the younger girl. Her tongue licked Dawn's folds as her fingers curled upwards and pressed firmly.

The pleasure arced through Dawn's body like electricity. All her cares and worries were forgotten now, as she arched her back, pulling against the restraints for a different reason. Willow nibbled and sucked at the skin around Dawn's clit, gently mashing her lips into the hood and applying herself to it from both sides. Dawn's lips fluttered and blood rushed to her face as her skin burned, the feelings building up inside her, stretching her consciousness until she couldn't contain it any longer. A long, drawn out moan escaped her lips as her orgasm swept her up in a tsunami of ecstasy.

Willow's lips curved into a self-satisfied smirk and she got off the bed and walked to a small table in the corner of the room. She started to pick up some herbs, talking as she sorted the sprigs. Dawn attempted to sit up to watch her, but the manacles tightened, clamping her more firmly to the bed.

"She doesn't want me anymore. Well that's just fine. We don't need her either, do we Dawny?

"Will…"

"SHUT UP!" Willow was almost in ears as she stormed across the room to scream in Dawn's face. She regained her composure and walked to the centre of the room. "Just shut up okay? I know what I'm doing." She pulled a piece of chalk from a pocket and drew a pentagram on the floor.

"I don't need her either. That bitch rejected me. But I know what I'm doing." Dawn watched almost mesmerised as Willow stalked from one side of the room to the other, pacing the ground. As she reached the table, she was overcome by emotion and suddenly overturned it in a fit of pique. Dawn flinched as it clattered down.

"That bitch rejected ME! But I don't need her anymore. I've got you."

"Will, come on…" Dawn attempted to calm her captor, slightly worried by what she was saying.

"SHUT UP! Shut up, shut up, shut up!" There was a loud smash as a bolt of power shattered a small vase on the bedside table and Dawn recoiled. Willow was obviously not at home to callers at the moment and Dawn realised that there was nothing that she could do. She didn't want to anger her captor further and decided to keep quiet.

Willow dried her tears and sat down cross-legged inside the pentagram. "I don't need her. You'll be just as good. I'll make you love me and then we can be together. Now be a good girl and don't interrupt." With a gesture of her hand, Dawn's mouth clamped firmly shut and she was unable to add to the conversation.

Willow started to burn the herbs and she chanted Latin. Her pupils grew huge to envelop her eyes and a red mist rose from her hands, surrounding her in a cyclone. A wind rushed around the room, scattering papers and slamming the door shut. The archaic words reverberated in Dawn's head and she could feel her mind shifting under the force of the spell, her emotions skewed by the powerful magics.

"Willow, what the hell are you doing?" Tara stood in the doorway, wind whipping at her hair, aghast at the scene that confronted her.

Willow turned her head sharply to look at the intruder and tried desperately to rescue her spell from the seven words that had interrupted it. There was a terrible shrieking sound as the mist dissipated and Willow screamed as the brilliant light erupting from the pentagram consumed her. Dawn closed her eyes reflexively against the light and when she opened them, there was no pentagram, there were no herbs and there was no Willow.

Tara stood in shock in the doorway for a second and then collapsed on the floor, sobbing her heart out for her former lover. Dawn stared momentarily and then passed out, emotionally and physically drained.

When Dawn woke, she was in her own bed. Tara was sitting in a chair watching her.

"How do you feel?"

Dawn struggled to find her voice. When it came out, she almost wasn't expecting her normal piping tones. "Okay I guess. What happened?"

"Willow was making a very powerful spell to force you to love her. I wrecked it when I came in. She'd…she'd practically turned you into me." Tara sounded as though she didn't want to believe herself.

Dawn grabbed a lock of hair to see what colour it was. She was a brunette again. Tara spoke to reassure her, "Don't worry, I changed everything back. It's okay now."

"What happened to Willow?"

Tara's lip quivered and her voice nearly cracked as she spoke. "I don't know. When the spell collapsed, it took her with it. I think she's been transported. I don't know where to."

Dawn's eyes brimmed with tears and one spilled down her cheek. "Why did she do this?"

Tara reached out a hand to touch Dawn's cheek. "I don't know. The magic changed her, it wasn't her fault." She cupped her hand round Dawn's cheek as more tears spilled. "Hey, come on honey, it's alright, don't cry." Dawn put her hand on Tara's. As they touched, a brief crackle of something flashed between them, a sudden surge of emotion so intense that it was almost painful. Dawn's crying quieted and they stared into each other's eyes for a second, before Tara pulled her hand away, slightly embarrassed at what had passed between them.

"I'll just go and…you know, I've got to…I've got to go." Tara stuttered her way out and ended up almost fleeing the room. Dawn lay back on her bed, confused at the indescribable feeling she'd just had.

Chapter 3:

Dawn woke rather groggily to the tune of her buzzing alarm. The first seconds of consciousness were spent grasping for the off switch and trying to extract what date it was from her recalcitrant memory. She didn't want to be up this early if it wasn't a school day.

Then the amnesia faded and she remembered what had happened the day before. Dawn shuddered as memory dawned. Every returning detail brought a new emotion: regret, guilt, pain, anger, sadness and finally a strange sense of loneliness, almost as though a part of was missing. The hole inside her didn't seem to revolve around Willow though.

Suddenly the details overwhelmed Dawn and she bolted for the bathroom as a wave of nausea washed over her.

Tara was sitting in the kitchen, crying. She'd thought she was coping fairly well, until she found a Polaroid of her and Willow lying abandoned on a shelf. It was just a stupid picture of them hugging, but it had been enough to collapse all the mental barriers she'd set up against the day before.

She felt so numb, emotionally detached from what had happened and what she'd lost. She had felt guilty for not being able to grieve, her mind blocked by something. Now this sucker punch had split open her defences, unexpectedly landing.

She heard Dawn moving around upstairs and made an attempt to make it look as though she hadn't been crying. For some reason she didn't want to look vulnerable in front of Dawn.

Dawn stood in front of the mirror, laboriously putting on her makeup. She'd applied her eyeshadow twice already and then wiped it off again because she didn't think it was good enough.

She didn't usually wear makeup unless she was going out or going to school, neither of which she was planning to do today. If anything deserved a day off school, yesterday did.

There was a strange yearning to look good for Tara today though. She'd spent ages choosing and then rejecting outfits, before deciding on something to wear. She didn't spend this much trouble on choosing what to wear for dates, let alone slumming round the house.

Still not really sure why she was trying to impress Tara, Dawn walked downstairs to be greeted by the fire alarm.

Tara was dragged out of her reverie by the harsh screeching of the fire alarm. The frying pan behind her was blazing merrily; she didn't even remember putting it on. Panic seized her mind and she reflexively grabbed at the pan handle. Pain coursed through her and she screamed, jerking her hand away from the pan.

Dawn ran in, sick with worry that something had hurt Tara. She grabbed hold of the sugar bowl, tipping its contents over the flames. The smell of caramelised sugar filled the room as the flames were extinguished.

Tara fell to her knees, nursing her hand. Tears fell from her eyes again, all thoughts wiped out by the throbbing from her hand that was setting her nerves on fire.

When the pain subsided, she looked at her hand. It was red, but not seriously burned. She looked up to see Dawn proffering a wet teatowel.

"Wrap this around it. It'll help reduce the swelling."

Tara did so, wincing at the initial contact. "Thanks Dawny." The pain receded and she noticed what Dawn was wearing. She'd never seen her in a miniskirt before and Tara couldn't resist checking out the brunette's slender legs. She shook her head, wondering what the hell she was doing. Another shaft of pain brought tears to her eyes and she gripped the teatowel fiercely.

The sight of Tara's tears was devastating to Dawn and she knelt down beside her guardian to hug her. As they made contact, a sudden flash of something shot between them, like a bolt of lightning snapping though both their bodies.

Both girls started slightly and Tara rocked back, unbalanced by the movement. Her hand moved instinctively to the ground to steady herself and she bit her lip to prevent from crying out. Dawn moved a hand to her shoulder to support her and the touch caused another surge of emotion to crackle between them.

Dawn jerked her hand away as if she'd been stung. Instantly she regretted the impulse. What if Tara hadn't felt that? Now she just looked rude and unfriendly. She made her very fumbled excuses and stumbled abruptly out of the room, embarrassed and confused by the emotions racking her.

Tara's conflicting emotions were blanking out the pain. Why did Dawn leave so suddenly? Didn't she like her anymore? The questions filled her mind and the strange fear of losing Dawn increased.

Still a little wired from what had passed between her and Dawn, Tara spent the rest of the morning cleaning the house. She just wanted to make things nice for Dawn.

Her thoughts dwelt on the eighteen year old. Tara and Willow had been awarded guardianship of Dawn after Buffy died, mostly on the strength of their relationship and she wasn't whether she'd be allowed to look after Dawn now that she was on her own. Tara felt an ice-shard of terror strike into her heart at the thought of anyone taking Dawn away from her.

She suddenly stopped what she was doing, wondering why her thoughts were going this way. Willow was gone, her girlfriend of the last three years and all she could think about was custody of Dawn? Something was wrong here.

She often used crying to relieve herself of a mental burden by letting it overwhelm her for a second, but when she'd cried this morning, it was almost like she was cleansing her mind of Willow. All she could feel for her former girlfriend now was sad fondness.

She'd woken up feeling like there was a large piece of her missing, but over the morning, it felt like her psyche had self-repaired. She still felt lonely, slightly empty, but it wasn't for loss of Willow, only for lack of Dawn.

Struck by a sudden thought, Tara wondered exactly what spell Willow had been casting. She reached up with one hand to the top shelf where Willow kept her magic books. As her fingers felt the spines for the correct book, a strange tingling feeling crept across her skin and the air pressure in the room seemed to increase. Tara pulled back her hand, spooked, but the strange feeling grew, making the air closer.

There was a flash of brilliant light and Tara doubled up as every molecule of air left her body. It felt like she'd been punched in the stomach. Another flare of light struck her and she flew across the room. Her head cracked back against the wall, igniting fireworks behind her eyes. Then there was darkness.

Dawn was in her bedroom, her mind racing along ever more frenetic tracks as she lounged on her bed, absent-mindedly tossing a soft toy between her hands.

What if she'd offended Tara by leaving so suddenly? Maybe it was even ruder to have locked herself in her room for the entire morning. Maybe Tara still needed time to calm down and if Dawn came out, she'd be angry again. Or maybe Tara wasn't angry in the first place and Dawn was wasting valuable time alone.

It was this last thought that decided her. Tara was obviously going to leave now that Willow was gone; everyone always left her. Willow and Tara had been the only constants in her life and Dawn had no doubt that now one of them had left the other would soon follow. It was the way life worked: people left. If Tara was going to leave, then Dawn wanted to spend as much time as she could with her.

She swung her legs off the bed and opened her bedroom door. Instantly a smell of ozone and burning assaulted her nose. Dawn's stomach hitched and she battled to control her nausea. Her first thought was that something else had happened to Tara and she ran, her entire soul seized by panic.

Sounds in the darkness. What were they? She felt like she was at the bottom of a deep pool, trying to struggle to the surface.

…igodtehr…

Somehow, she knew that she should recognise them.

…tehraomigod…

She knew those sounds. Concentrate.

…tehra…tehra…tehra…

Suddenly the sounds fused into words and her vision flared into life. Dawn was leaning over her, repeating her name over and over.

Tara struggled to speak, her mouth incredibly dry. "Dawny, I'm okay."

Dawn didn't seem to hear. She just kept repeating her mantra, barely checked terror visible behind her eyes. Tara tried again. "Dawn, I'm okay. It's okay."

Dawn paused for a second, then threw herself forwards and wrapping her arms around Tara's neck. When she spoke again, her voice was slightly less panicky, but choked with tears. "I thought…I thought you were…" Words failed her as she gulped back her tears. "Oh God Tara what would I do without you?"

Tara winced as Dawn's hug tightened and she pulled back slightly. Dawn knelt in front of Tara, her face the very picture of fear and pain, eyes red rimmed with tears. Making a snap decision, she darted forward, pressing her lips to Tara's.

It was brief and clumsy, Dawn's inexperience showing clearly, but it was the most erotic experience of Tara's life. Her hand reached out automatically and coursed Dawn's hips, feeling the warmth underneath the clothes as their lips met again.

When they parted, reality intervened again. Dawn stood up, uncertain and confused. "I should…I've gotta go." She fled. Tara stared after her, feelings tumbling over one another.

Chapter 4:

Two hours later Dawn was still in her room. It had become something of a sanctum from Tara. On one hand, she wanted to spend time with her so much it hurt. On the other, she didn't think she could spend five minutes with Tara at the moment without either look like a fool or hurting the older girl's feelings. She hoped against hope that if she stayed in her room for long enough, then these strange feelings would go away and she could have a conversation with Tara without blushing furiously. Her only plan was to stay away from Tara until that happened.

A loud thudding on the door signified that her plan wasn't working well. She opened it and Tara burst in, bouncing off the walls with excitement.

"I've done it!" she said triumphantly.

"Done what?"

"I know what's going on."

"Care to share?"

"It's that spell. All Willow's fault. Cause I interrupted, you know?" Tara was pacing up and down, barely keeping her excitement in check. Dawn's eyes were constantly drawn to the way Tara's triangle of cleavage bounced as she paced. She checked herself, not wanting to be caught leering.

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers