Seducing Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

Tara continued. "It's all because of the way it ended. The magic got confused." She adjusted her jumper, accidentally giving Dawn a larger triangle.

Dawn interrupted before Tara could continue her monologue. "I don't understand. What's going on?"

Tara stopped and stared, as if astounded at how someone could not understand what she was talking about.

"I found Will's spell. She was making a powerful love spell to force you to love her. But I broke it when I came in." Tara paused, blushing, the facade of confidence faltering slightly.

"I think it did something to us. When it broke, I mean. I feel weird and I'm feeling things that…you know, I'm not quite sure, but…I don't really know how…"

Dawn reached forward, entranced by Tara's agitation. Her hand touched Tara's cheek, lightly grazing the skin.

Tara jerked away at the sudden spark of emotion that leapt between them. Dawn extended her hand further, drawing Tara's head towards her to kiss.

They connected. Tara felt as though the holes in her were being filled simply by Dawn's presence. Her hands sought the younger girl's hair, running through it and enjoying its silkiness.

They broke for a second and looked into each other's eyes, affirming their desire for each other. Then Tara grabbed Dawn's hand leading her to the living room, where they collapsed on the rug in an ungainly tangle of limbs.

Dawn pulled at the buttons of her blouse to reveal her lacy bra, a cute remnant of her childishness in an adult situation. Tara reached, caressing and cupping Dawn's breasts through the thin material, before slipping a hand inside one of the cups. Her thumb traced the outline of the younger girl's puffy aureolae and Dawn moaned, her entire body thrilling.

Tara slipped the bra from Dawn's shoulders and removed it, baring the young girl's breasts to the air. Dawn could feel the skin around her nipples crinkling as her nipples hardened under Tara's intense scrutiny.

Tara could feel herself getting wet just from staring at Dawn. She'd never thought of the younger girl as anything, but a child before and was surprised by how startlingly beautiful she was. As she pulled her jumper over her head, Tara wondered if Dawn had had sex before Willow… She decided not to think. Everything so far had worked on emotion rather than thought.

She smiled, suddenly noticing the effect that her breasts were having on Dawn. Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra.

Dawn goggled. Tara usually wore thick jumpers which disguised her cleavage. Dawn suddenly felt slightly immature with her small breasts, girlish frame and sexual inexperience. Her confidence evaporated without trace.

Tara moved to kiss her. Dawn turned her head, suddenly uncertain. "I don't know how to do this."

Tara took her hand, guiding it to her chest. "It's okay Dawny, just try it. It'll come." Dawn cupped Tara's breast, hesitantly at first, but with increasing confidence. It felt natural and easy. Tara shuddered as Dawn's thumb grazed her hardened nipple and reached out to stroke Dawn's skin.

Dawn's skin was on fire and only Tara's hands could soothe it. She felt like she needed to be touched everywhere at once. As the older girl's expert fingers traced across her flat of her belly, Dawn removed her skirt to bare more flesh to her hands. Tara's hands slid down to Dawn's hips, tugging on her tights to roll them down, her palms caressing every inch of skin on the way down.

Tara tossed away Dawn's tights, leaving her clad only in a pair of lacy panties. Her hand crept to Dawn's foot, drawing little circles on the instep as she looked over the younger girl's body. Dawn lay back and Tara watched her hard nipples bob as she breathed. Tara's hand slid further up Dawn's legs, curving and caressing over her partner's calf, before sliding up under the knee and onto the thigh. Dawn's breathing got a little faster.

Tara moved further up Dawn's body, her hand now drawing little figure-of-eights on her inner thigh, her eyes fixed on Dawn's face, drinking in her reactions. She moved it a little higher, brushing the cotton panties, then stroking a finger across them.

Dawn was biting her lip now, delicious excitement welling up inside her, as Tara's brief touches became more lingering. Tara's hand slid again over the smooth cotton, before pulling at the waistband and sliding inside Dawn's panties.

As her friend's hand finally made unobstructed contact with her clit, Dawn yelped. The sound burst from her mouth involuntarily as the wave of sensation covered her. Tara slid one finger inside Dawn's sopping pussy, enjoying the look on Dawn's face before pulling away her panties and kneeling down between the younger girl's legs.

A low moan escaped from Dawn as Tara began to lick her, her tongue making slow languorous movements across her quim, working from the outside of her pussy inwards. The feelings were electric, so intense that it seemed impossible for her body to contain such emotion. Dawn could feel her entire body throbbing with heat that rushed through her with every one of Tara's rhythmical movements, building to a peak, then flowing away, like waves trying to swamp the rock of her self-control. Suddenly the peak jumped higher and Dawn's entire body convulsed, shaking with the force of her pleasure, every part of her racked with excruciating pleasure.

Dawn lay there for second, listening to her slowing breathing, her face still flushed from her orgasm. Tara got up and went to sit on the sofa, leaving Dawn to bask in her post-orgasm glow. The cool leather against her skin reminded her of when she and Willow used to collapse naked on the sofa and just spend the night together, just holding each other. Her hand played absently over the livid bruise in her side. She could feel no love for Willow now, only regret.

Dawn sat up and wriggled over to the sofa. She rested her head on Tara's thigh and looked up at her lover. She wanted to make Tara feel as she'd made her feel a minute ago, but wasn't sure how to do it.

Tara looked down at her. "Do you want to do anything more?"

"I don't know how." Dawn struggled for words. "I just don't want to make a mess of it, that's all."

Tara undid the tie on her trousers and slid out of them. She joined Dawn on the floor. "Dawny, just do what you think feels right. You won't make a mess of it."

Hesitantly, Dawn moved her hand onto Tara's breast. It felt strange to be touching someone she knew so well in such an intimate way. Her confidence grew and she squeezed it gently, encouraged by Tara's moan of approval. Tara's nipple hardened against her palm and Dawn moved her hand so her thumb could circle round the aureola.

Dawn's confidence grew and she ventured further south to Tara's panties. Somehow, the small slip of cotton that concealed her nudity made the older girl more arousing, the stark white contrasting against her flushed skin. Dawn could feel herself getting moist as she removed Tara's last piece of clothing and was slightly surprised to discover Tara was wet as well. She dragged a finger across her friend's pussy, eliciting a whimper of approval from the older girl. Dawn bit her lip as she grinned, her body thrilling with the thought that she was pleasing Tara. She ran her finger over the outer lips again, just to see the older girl's reaction.

Tara closed her eyes, shuddering. She wanted to be touched so much, but Dawn's hesitancy was delivering a frustration that simply built her lust higher. Words spilled out of her mouth, begging Dawn to touch her, pleading with her, her hips arching to try and force the younger girl to make a firmer contact.

Dawn was overwhelmed by Tara's intensity, her body surging with every pleading word as she realised that Tara needed her. As she placed her head in her friend's lap, Dawn tried to remember what Tara had done to her. Within seconds she realised that even her inexperienced tongue was driving Tara to the brink of ecstasy. Every touch was accompanied by bucking hips trying to push more pussy into her mouth and an endless string of pleas, punctuated by wordless cries of pleasure. Tara's legs were wrapped round her head now, enveloping Dawn in soft warm flesh as she revelled in the older girl's pleasure.

Tara could feel her body rocking on the edge of orgasm, Dawn's inexpert tongue quickly finding out how to please her. The pleasure racked her, nearly drowning her consciousness in a sea of ecstasy. She arched her back, another groan of pleasure escaping as she collapsed over the edge, her entire body shuddering with the force of her rapture.

Dawn emerged from between Tara's legs slightly damper than when she went in, shaken by the power of the orgasm she'd induced. Tara stood up, uninhibited about her nakedness, and sashayed up the stairs, promising to 'be right back.' Dawn sat back against the sofa, her knees to her chest. She was still finding it a little weird to see Tara as anything more than a friend.

When Tara came downstairs, she was brandishing a harness, a dildo and a wicked grin. Dawn's mind suddenly filled with a vision of Willow sitting on the foot of the bed; a red mist flowing from her hands into her loins…

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Dawn's sudden collapse back onto the rug scared Tara and she dropped the toys to run over to her lover. "Sweetie? Is this too weird? It's too weird isn't it? I knew it'd be too weird."

Dawn opened her eyes, trying to throw off the surge of faintness that threatened to overwhelm her. "No, no, it's okay. It's just a little déjà vu."

Tara looked doubtful. "You sure? Cause we don't have to do this if you don't want…"

"Positive." Tara still looked worried, lines of consternation creasing her brow so Dawn sat up, kissing her softly on the lips, trying to assuage her doubts. "I'm sure."

A shadow of the previous grin returned to Tara's face and she fumbled with the buckle to strap the harness around herself. She knelt down on the rug in front of Dawn and they kissed, two souls joining together to complete each other. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, hands caressing each other's skin, the other's presence eradicating the outside world.

Tara placed one hand on Dawn's hips and one on the dildo. "You ready sweetie?"

Dawn nodded and lifted onto it. She gasped as Tara guided it into her. It felt so large, filling and stretching her young pussy in ways she couldn't imagine. It felt strange having something inside her, but it was definitely pleasurable. Dawn wrapped her legs around Tara's waist as the older girl began to buck her hips, rocking the dildo up and down.

Tara moved slowly, not wanting to hurt Dawn, watching her face as she moved. Dawn bit her lip, a groan emanating from her mouth as Tara thrust a little harder and the older girl paused a second before ascertaining that it was pleasure, not pain. Tara took Dawn's hands from her hips and locked their fingers together. "Lean back," she whispered in the younger girl's ear.

Dawn rocked back, a little uncertain. A sudden wave of ecstasy crashed over her as Tara's movements brought the dildo up against a suddenly sensitive spot and she moaned involuntarily. She leaned back further, trusting more of her weight to Tara's hands, trying to find the sensation again. It was so intense that it made her whole body tense and Dawn rolled her hips, her head sprawling back.

Tara pulled her up and lay down, so Dawn straddled her. Dawn's head was throbbing with the rush of adrenalin and every one of Tara's touches caused a fizzing explosion of sensation. Tara could feel Dawn's nails digging into her thighs, causing a surge of pleasure/pain which just aroused her further. Unable to control herself any longer she leaned forward, burying her head in Dawn's cleavage, her mouth finding a nipple to suck on.

Dawn howled, a wordless moan as the sensations became too much for her to keep in any longer. Her hips ground into Tara as the throbbing in her pussy built higher and higher, swamping her control. The pleasure pressed against her, spilling out in a surge of ecstasy, smothering all senses and emotions as her body shook.

They lay together on the rug, entwined in each other's arms. The blinding passion had receded slightly, but there was still a deep adoration for each other that would never fade. Dawn still felt insecure about one thing though.

"You're not going to leave, are you?" Dawn looked at her lover, her eyes pleading for Tara to say no.

"Leave? I'm not going to leave honey. I love you." Tara kissed the younger girl on the forehead and held her closer. "I love you," she repeated as though affirming it to herself.

Dawn lay back, contented in Tara's embrace. She felt safe and secure, comfortable in the knowledge that Tara would always be there for her and fell asleep in her arms.

Thanks for reading this. Remember to vote before you leave and do send feedback. If music is the food of love, then feedback is the food of the ego and we writers have larger egos than most (well, apart from Robbie Williams). The Earl

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers