Seducing Her Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he groaned and his hand tightened on her breast, "But sweetie, I'm not 18 anymore. I can't just, you know," he motioned at his lap, "be ready whenever you want."

"That's fine Daddy," she said understandingly. "We can always go to bed, and play tomorrow." She stood up, but she hadn't made it a single step before her Dad reached out and yanked her back onto his lap.

"Not so fast little lady." he whispered in her ear, his hands roaming freely over her body and making her squirm. "I owe you one for what you did at dinner tonight," he said lustily, "and I always pay my debts." Shelby shivered at the arousal she could hear in his voice. Without prompting she slipped her shorts and thong, which was soaked with their combined cum, off and dropped them on the floor. Her dad's hands ran across her whole body, finding places she didn't even know could give her pleasure. He was gently kissing her neck and sucking on her earlobe as his hands worked and she melted under his touch. He obviously knew how to please a woman in ways that none of the boys she'd fucked could even imagine.

"Touch me daddy." she moaned. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the floor laying her down gently. He lowered himself until he was on top of her and kissed her. This kiss was unlike the desperate one they had shared on the couch. He took his time, exploring her mouth. Nipping at her lips playfully one second and plundering the next. He made love to her mouth, bringing her to edge of passion until her hands scrambled at his back. She had never been kissed like that before and he was driving her crazy. She needed release or her head would explode.

He pulled away, and the look in his eyes was breath taking. "More." she begged him. He chuckled at her innocence and his lips trailed down her body. He licked around her nipple, and gently bit the ivory skin around it. She'd be covered in hickeys the next day, but she didn't care and neither did he. He had an insane urge to mark her as his. She was his and nobody else's. He dipped his tongue into her belly button and she shivered. He continued to surprise her.

She expected him to go straight for her pussy, but he skipped it, placing a chaste kiss on her inner thigh. She spread her legs wider, giving him better access, but he kissed her other thigh, and nipped at it playfully.

"Please!" He knew what she was begging for, but he wanted to tease her like she had teased him. He wanted to draw out her pleasure until she was mindless with lust like he had been. His hands massaged her thighs, his thumbs sweeping inches from the one place she wanted to be touched most.

"What do you want?" he asked her. He needed to her beg for him.

"I want you to make me cum." She was arching her hips upwards.

"Oh I will." His voice was so full of promise that Shelby moaned with anticipation. He slid one finger into her folds, and pumped it in and out slowly. Her hips rocked, trying to bring him farther in, but he was in control this time. He kept up that steady teasing pace, and any time she got close to cumming he would pull back and let her cool off. He added another finger; he twisted them around as he pumped. Her moans were painful almost, all she wanted to do was cum, but her Dad was teasing her.

Her dad pulled his fingers out and Shelby almost panicked, thinking he was going to leave her like that. But he pulled apart her lips with his fingers and stared at her pussy for a second.

"You're so beautiful," he said voice ragged, and Shelby realized he could no more stop than she could. Softly, his tongue delved into her, and she gasped. Nobody had ever gone down on her before and the sensation was overwhelming. She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling her Dad was giving her. His tongue probed her for a while then moved to her clit and sucked on it gently. She realized he went down on her with the same thoroughness that he kissed her with. She wasn't prepared for him to stick three of his fingers in her and suck on her clit. She almost screamed, her orgasm lasted for nearly a minute and she thought her dad was done but he continued, pumping his fingers into her.

She could feel the pressure building and her dad could feel it too, because she could feel him smile as her abdomen began to tighten with that tell tale feeling. She jumped in shock as she felt his thumb press up against her asshole. It was covered in her juices, and slid in fairly easily. She had never felt so full and before she could process anything her whole body exploded with her orgasm.

She blinked a few times, adjusting to the light and the feeling of emptiness after her dad had pulled his fingers out of her. She felt like a jellyfish, all limp.

"I can't move," she admitted her voice shaky. Her dad chuckled at her and crawled up so that he could capture her lips in a gentle kiss.

"I love you." he told her earnestly. And her eyes watered with the realization that he was telling the truth, and that their relationship wouldn't suffer. It wouldn't be the same, but it wouldn't suffer. He bent down and kissed the tears from her eyes, looking worried.

"I love you too Daddy" she assured him, needing him to know it was true.

"Good." He picked her up in his arms, like he used to when she was little and making sure to not leave her underwear on the floor, he carried her up to her room. He put her down in bed gently and pulled the covers around her, tucking her in gently. He kissed her and their tongues, tangled briefly before he stood up. He turned and walked out the door.

"I'll dream of you tonight." she promised and he paused in the doorway. He turned around, a huge grin on his face.

"Me too sweetie pie. Sweet dreams."

12