Seducing Her Father's Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This can't be," Bob said in confusion.

"Taste it," Courtney said, bringing in the carrot

to his face. "Smell it. Bite it."

The pungent aroma of her sex brought back memories of the night before, and like then Bob was powerless to resist, licking the tart carrot and then taking a nibble.

"Don't keep me waiting so late tonight Grandpa," Courtney said before going back upstairs.

"No," Bob said, about to warn her that he would not be making any nocturnal visits tonight or any other night, but she was gone.

Bob looked down at the bulge in his trousers and shook his head, disgusted at his granddaughter, his wife and mostly himself.

***

Ella's breathing told Bob that she was sleeping, but just to sure he waited a little while longer before slipping out of the bed and down the hall, his heart beating rapidly as he reached Courtney's door.

There was a night light on in the room tonight, and unlike the evening before, Courtney wasn't under the sheet but on the bed, kneeling with her legs spread. Between her legs, Courtney's fingers were spreading some sort of gel in and around her opening, and she was biting her lower lip.

"Want you so bad," Courtney said as Bob closed the door behind himself and turned the lock. "I want to see your cock, Grandpa."

Bob undid the snap of his pajamas and slid them around his semi-erection before letting them fall to the carpet. Courtney took a deep breath between her teeth when she saw her Grandpa's cock was almost hard, swaying in front of him as he moved toward the bed.

"You scared, Grandpa?" Courtney asked as she reached over and grabbed his cock, which became erect almost instantly, greasing the now fully engorged organ as she drew him close. "Me too."

Now Bob was being pulled down to the bed, and Courtney was putting his manhood between her legs, asking him to be gentle at first because she had a tight pussy. Bob looked down at the tiny channel his cock was rubbing into, and then he was pushing the fat knob of his member into that narrow fold.

Courtney squealed into Bob's ear as he eased his cock into her tight pussy, feeling his glans tear into her tender orifice almost as if she was a virgin as he impaled her with all of it before pulling it back out.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Courtney gasped as she thrust herself into her Grandpa with all of her might. "Fuck me with that big cock Grandpa!"

Even though they were both small people, the two of them filled the tiny guest room bed that Courtney had slept in all these years, and the bed moved with each thrust as Bob found a long forgotten rhythm and energy he didn't know he had, becoming 18 himself once more.

His thrusts were deep and not at all gentle, but Courtney was taking it and thrusting back, her pussy squishing each time her grandfather impaled her. She came, biting Bob's collarbone as her pussy clamped down around his organ, her squeals muffled as he continued to pound into her like a jackhammer.

Courtney was squeezing his ass hard, clawing at him as he continued to drive her into the mattress like a man possessed, while her eyes rolled back in her head as another orgasm roared through her.

"Yeah Grandpa!" Courtney hissed into his ear. "Fuck me. Fill my cunt with your cum."

Bob arched his back as his cock jerked inside of his granddaughter, filling her womb with his semen while she writhed on the bedding with his sweat raining down on her.

After he stopped cumming, Bob pulled up off of Courtney and pulled his deflating dick out of her pussy, the once pale opening now a ruddy pink, and the sight of his semen oozing out of his granddaughter made him shudder as he struggled to his feet mumbling, "What have I done?"

"That was the best, I swear!" Courtney said as she ran her hand up and down her mound, spreading the seed as she smiled. "You are so fucking - I mean so good it's scary. Kelly was right. You old dudes really know how to do it."

***

Thank you for reading

12