Seducing Jennifer Pt. 07

Story Info
Little Virgin Annie at the lake house
3k words
4.39
41.4k
19
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

To my loyal readers, of which there are far more than I expected to find: I have a confession to make. These stories are not perfect. There are some major flaws, which comes from being in too much of a hurry to publish.

First, I neglected to mention that Jack is a Native American. Oh well. When race is not specified, we generally tend to assume that it corresponds with our own. I don't suppose this is generally an important issue, but it may affect the reader's mental picture of the character. Who is tall, bronze, and has long black hair.

Second, I had no idea where this story was going when I started. Wasn't even sure it was going to have more than one or two parts. I just felt like creating a sexual fantasy. But then it sprouted and grew...and now it really is going somewhere. If I had known where it was going I would have included some hints in the first six segments. But I didn't, and it's too late now, so on we go and I think you'll be surprised at where the journey takes us....(And don't worry; there WILL be plenty of sex along the way.)

I flung myself back on the bed, groaning with frustration. Another wad of come oozed from the head of my cock and landed on my belly. Absently I wiped it up with Anna's panties. Clearly I had failed another test. And had not even managed to relieve the pressure in my balls. I was losing ground rather than getting closer to what I wanted most. Now she was more frightened than ever, and I had to try to repair the damage.

I got up and put my clothes back on, then tapped lightly on the bathroom door. "Jennifer?" I called. Oh shit. Real Freudian slip there. "I mean, Anna? I'm so sorry you saw that, honey. Please give me a chance to make it up to you."

"Go away!" Muffled sniffles. "I'm so embarrassed I could die!"

"Just give me a chance," I pleaded. "We'll make supper together, and then if you still want to go home we'll go, OK?"

Silence. I rattled the bathroom doorknob and to my surprise the door swung open. Either she had unlocked it or it was never really locked...was this an invitation or an accident? I took a chance and went in. Anna was huddled on a velvet boudoir chair, her face in her hands. "Get out," she said between her fingers.

I crossed the room and kissed the top of her blond head. Her hair smelled clean and fresh, and she had combed and dried it in a different style than she usually wore, making her look even younger. Normally she could pass as Jennifer's sister. Now she might pass as Jennifer's younger sister. "I know you're scared, honey. But remember I love you, and I'd never ever hurt you, OK? We won't do anything you don't want to do. I promise."

She dropped her hands from her face and put her arms around my waist, still avoiding my eyes. "Maybe I'm more worried about things I WANT to do," she said. "Oh Jack. I love you so much...but I'm so scared...if we make one mistake it could ruin both our lives."

"Then we won't make any mistakes," I said stoutly. "Come on now. Let's go see what we can do about supper."

She squeezed my waist hard and let go. "Why don't I see about supper while you take a shower," she said, standing and placing both hands on my chest. "There are some dressing robes in the closet, since you didn't bring any extra clothes."

"You could stay and wash my back," I suggested.

"Or not," she said, easing past me toward the door. I caught her by the hand and pulled her back into my embrace, kissing her soundly before letting her go. "I'll see you for dinner then," she said with a smile. "Be sure to dress appropriately."

I took a quick shower, resisting the temptation to bring myself off with a soapy hand, and dressed in an expensive-looking embroidered silk robe I found in the bedroom closet. I sat on the edge of the bed to compose myself before going downstairs. How to proceed? Anna's mixed signals were driving me crazy. What did she really want? Or, more importantly, what was she pretending to want in her role as Little Virgin Annie?

I padded downstairs just as the sun was setting, filling the room with a fiery glow. Anna was busily working over the stove when I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed the back of her neck. She shivered and I don't think I was imagining it when she lightly ground her tight little ass against my thigh. I slid my hands up her slender waist and cupped her breasts before she protested. "Jack!" she squealed, "You're distracting me! If you want to help, go start the fire and we'll eat by the fireplace."

I boldly tweaked her nipples before turning toward the fireplace. She hadn't been wearing a bra! Had she left off the panties too? My cock began to rise, and I tried to think of something less exciting. Like snow. Cold and wet. Big snowstorm. What the old people called the Starving Moon. Blizzard. Curling up with Anna before a blazing fire in a blizzard. The People spent much of the Starving Moon fucking their brains out, because there was nothing else to do. Damnation. It wasn't working, and the robe was not designed to hide an erection.

I got the fire going without incident, since someone had left it expertly laid with kindling and everything in place. And naturally a Skin like me would be good at starting fires. Ha ha. I sat down on the soft leather couch and stared at the leaping flames. And tried not to think about what was probably not going to happen that night.

"Dinner's ready," Anna called from the kitchen. I stood up, hastily retying the belt of my robe in an attempt to conceal my hard-on, and she met me carrying a large silver tray containing two plates and two stemmed glasses filled with deep red liquid. Luckily it had become quite dark in the room, the flames from the fire providing the only light, which helped conceal my boner but reflected enchantingly off her pale skin. I took the tray from her and set it on the massive coffee table, then seated her at the end of the couch and myself close beside her. Best not to give her a chance to put distance between us. I handed her a plate and took one for myself.

"This looks really good," I said. "How did you ever put together a meal like this so quickly?" It looked like some kind of stew over noodles, with small heaps of peas and mushrooms next to it. It smelled wonderful, and I suddenly realized how hungry I was.

Anna stifled a giggle. "It's Boeuf Bourguignon. My specialty." Then in a lower voice, "Also a specialty of Lean Cuisine."

"I'm sure yours is a thousand times better than theirs." I leaned over and caressed her earlobe with my tongue. Her tiny diamond earring flashed red and gold in the firelight. She flinched and turned her head to meet my lips.

"You haven't even tasted it yet," she said against my mouth. I captured her lips with mine, stroking them with the tip of my tongue. Then my plate and silverware clattered and nearly dumped in my lap.

I grabbed for it, barely preventing a major disaster. "It's the best thing I ever tasted," I said shakily.

Anna laughed out loud, her silvery voice eliciting a pronounced reaction in my dick. "You still haven't tasted it."

"I wasn't talking about the food." I leaned over to taste her again and she turned her head.

"Well, let's talk about the food then. Taste it."

I took a small forkful and put it in my mouth. Wonderful flavors had my taste-buds standing up and howling at the moon. "Oh, this IS good. But not as good as the other."

"You're a disgrace," she giggled. "Now try the wine. I think it's really expensive."

I carefully picked up the crystal glass, sniffed at the liquid, and took a sip. I nearly choked. It was vile. Of course I had never drunk wine before, but I had expected something sweeter. More like grape juice and less like something spoiled.

"Amusingly audacious with a hint of rotten persimmon," I said, stifling a cough. The second sip didn't taste nearly as foul, though.

"You're so silly." She raised her glass and clinked it against mine. "To us," she said, taking a sip. "Ooooh. Yuck. It looks much nicer than it tastes, doesn't it."

"You'll learn to like it," I said with an air of experience. "And besides, it's really expensive so we shouldn't waste it. Take another sip and see if it doesn't taste better."

She tried another taste, wrinkling her pretty nose as she swallowed. "I guess it's not so bad." She was going Little Virgin Annie all the way. But I had high hopes of converting her back to horny Mrs. C.

We finished our dinners in silence, and I took the plates back to the kitchen and refilled our wine glasses. I sat back down next to her and we sat for long moments, sipping wine and gazing at the fire.

She drained her glass and set it down before resting her head on my shoulder. The scent of her pale golden hair was intoxicating. "I'm sorry I freaked out earlier," she said, stroking my thigh lightly. "I guess I knew that boys did that. It was just such a shock...and I panicked..."

I slid my arm behind her and pulled her into my lap. She tugged her skirt down to keep it from riding up and settled in, pressing her hip against my throbbing cock. "I'm sorry for scaring you that way. It's just that you were in the shower, naked, and I was imagining what it would be like to be in there with you –"

"I was imagining it too," she said shyly. "Maybe I was kind of hoping you would just come in and join me."

"You were?" I said, astounded. Big-time missed cue, Buck-O. You dumb bastard. That's why she left the door cracked open.

"Oh, Jacky," she sighed, burrowing her face into my neck. She licked my neck and nipped at the skin. Shivers raced through my body and vibrated in my dick. "I know we're here for privacy so we can do, uh, things. Sex things. But I'm not sure I'm ready to go all the way, and I know that's what you want, and I don't want to disappoint you...."

"I'm just happy to be with you," I said firmly. "Anywhere, anytime, anyplace. When we're apart I can't stop thinking about you. And when we're together, I can't stop thinking about...this." I touched my lips to hers. The kiss deepened and became all-consuming. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I took advantage of the opportunity to slide my hand under the hem of her skirt. When she pulled away we were both breathing hard.

"When you kiss me I can't think straight," she whispered, looking deep into my eyes. "I start feeling all liquid inside." My fingers crept up her thigh, reaching the satiny skin near her mound where I hoped I would not find a panty-barrier. Her hand came down atop mine, inhibiting progress. "But I have to wonder: Why is your hand under my skirt?"

"Because I want to touch you," I said, meeting her gaze. "I want to show you something you will really like."

"Like what you showed me upstairs?"

"No, you didn't seem to like that very much. This is just for you. Don't you ever touch yourself there?"

"No!" I could see the color rising in her face, deepened by the flickering fire-light. "Well, once or twice. But only a little. It felt...scary. But a little nice." She removed her restraining hand and slipped it into the top of my robe.

I slid my hand up further and encountered her silky bush. No panties! I stroked it with my fingertips and she shuddered. Our lips met again as I traced her moist slit, gradually parting the lips and bathing my fingertip in the hot wetness of her entrance. I wanted to push my finger into her, but resisted the impulse, stroking upward instead to find her hooded clitoris.

"Oh Jack!" she sighed into my mouth, "That feels so much nicer than when I do it. Which I never do."

I rocked her clitty gently with my fingertip, then descended to gather more moisture. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest, my own matching hers beat for beat. Her clit emerged from its hood, and I massaged it with two fingers, taking care to keep it well-lubricated. After several minutes of this we were both panting, I was getting cramps in my hand from the awkward position, and sweat was trickling out of my hairline. "It's getting hot in here," I croaked. "Maybe we should lie down." I lay back on the couch, pulling her on top of me. That turned out to be not such a good move, because it made her pussy inaccessible to my hand. It did, however, put her mound in contact with my raging boner.

She rocked against me while we kissed, rubbing her hot mound along my cock. She broke for air, gasping. "My dress is going to get all wrinkled."

I wasn't going to miss that cue. "That's why you should take it off."

"Only if you take yours off," she said, standing up. This sounded a lot more like the Mrs. C. I knew. I stood up too and dropped my robe to the floor. Staring gravely into my eyes, she unbuttoned the straps of her dress and stepped out of it. I took her in my arms and molded her glorious body against mine.

"Oh, you're so beautiful," I said, claiming her lips once again. When her knees began to tremble I lifted her in my arms and laid her down on the couch, quickly lying down next to her. She rested her head on my shoulder as I gently kneaded her exposed breast, her nipple taut against my palm. I bowed my head and took it into my mouth as my hand wandered down her flat stomach to her humid snatch. She responded by circling the head of my cock with her slim fingers.

"It's so soft!" she said, wonderment in her voice.

I hesitated, non-plussed. "I'm afraid that's as hard as it gets. Trust me. If it got any harder it would burst."

She giggled with an edge of hysteria and withdrew her hand. "You know what I mean, silly."

"Oh, I get it. Well, it's also very sensitive, and it feels very good when you touch it like that. And lonely when you don't."

Her fingers found the head of my cock again and squeezed it gently. "Like that?"

"You can stroke it up and down too," I told her, dipping a fingertip into her, a little further this time. She stroked my cock awkwardly while I played with her clitty, delving a little deeper into her pussy each time I needed more moisture. She licked and sucked at my neck and I could feel the tension increasing in her body.

"Oh God, Jack, you've got me in a state," she finally moaned. "I feel like I'm climbing a mountain, but not quite reaching the top...maybe we should stop and cool off a little. My head is spinning. I feel like I might faint."

I pulled my arm out from behind her neck and positioned myself above her. She clamped her legs together beneath me, and I slid down and kissed my way across her neck, collarbones, and breasts, suckling at both nipples until she moaned and squirmed. Continuing the descent, I traced my tongue across her stomach, explored her navel, and tickled the pale hair at the top of her bush, before taking her hips in my two hands and raising her mound to my face, inhaling deeply.

"Jack," she said plaintively, "that's not helping. It's also kind of nasty..."

I noticed that, despite her protestations, her thighs were parting to allow my face better access. I extended my tongue and flicked the hood of her clit. She gasped and tried to sit up, but I held firm, running my tongue down her juicy slit and right into her hot snatch. Then up to her clit again, circling it, and finally taking it between my lips and sucking it gently. She squirmed frantically, first as if she were trying to get away, then as if she were trying to get more of herself into my mouth. I sucked harder until she bucked and ground herself against my face, stifling a scream. I slid my finger into her, but she was so tight I couldn't get in past the second knuckle before she shuddered, groaning, and I felt a powerful ring of muscle contracting around my finger, rippling, and finally expelling it with a small pop.

I pulled myself up and took her in my arms, kissing her forehead and the corners of her eyes, where I found salty teardrops. "Oh, Jack," she sighed, "I got to the top of the mountain...and fell off a cliff. What happened?"

"It's called 'orgasm,'" I said, trying not to sound officious but playing my part as best I could. "And that was just a little one. It will only get better."

"If it gets any better I will die. I'm beginning to understand what all the fuss is about." She snuggled against me as her heartbeat slowed. The tip of my leaking prick was barely touching her pussy. I longed to thrust upwards, impaling her, but resisted. Perhaps she would let me get just the head in...

"I want to make you feel that way," she murmured, reaching down to grasp my cock. "But I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do, Jack."

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers