Seducing Jennifer Pt. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

Jennifer and I both nodded.

"Right then. Unless something changes for the better, I will be here at nine A.M. and we will discuss your options." He eased out through the front door after looking up and down the street, and closed it behind him.

We finished our tea and set the cups down. I pulled Jennifer into my lap and rocked her gently. She clung to me, resting her head on my chest. I felt the tension draining out of me, and her as well. I yawned. I was suddenly very tired.

"We should go to bed," Jennifer said drowsily. "I think I might be able to sleep. With you here to watch over me."

"I'll just sleep on the couch," I said. "After I make sure everything is locked up tight. Nobody is going to get to you unless they go through me."

Jennifer kissed me sleepily and stood up. "Uh, Jack? Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd feel a lot safer if you would sleep in my bed. With me. I need to feel you close." She crossed her arms under her hard little breasts and looked at me pleadingly. "Please?"

"Sure," I said, my heart leaping with joy. "I'd feel safer too. Why don't you go up and get ready for bed, and I'll join you as soon as I lock up and turn out the lights, OK?"

She paused as she started up the stairs, looking back at me over her shoulder. I tried not to stare at her tight panties, which outlined her cute butt in a most enchanting manner. "Don't take too long, OK, Jack?"

"Just be a minute," I assured her. She went up the stairs and I walked through the house, double-locking the front door and checking all the windows, turning off lights as I went. I unplugged the house phone and turned off my own cell phone, then went to the downstairs bathroom and drained my bladder. Something I had forgotten: my toothbrush. I smeared toothpaste on my finger and squished it around on my teeth, then rinsed with mouthwash.

Upstairs was dark already when I got there. I cracked open Jennifer's bedroom door and peered in. A night-light cast a soft glow on her narrow bed where she lay under a down comforter, her long blond hair like golden threads against the pillow. As I tiptoed into the room she raised the blanket to give me access. "Hold me, Jack. I want you to hold me."

I peeled off my clothes and dropped them on the floor, keeping my shorts on, and slid into bed next to her. She molded herself against me and rested her head on my arm. "I love you, Jack," she said faintly. "I missed you so much..."

"Don't think about that now. Just rest. I'll be right here."

She kissed my shoulder before raising her face to me. I kissed her lips softly. "Goodnight, love," I whispered.

***********************************

I walked through a dense forest with A-na, our hands clasped together. The season had changed since I had last been here, and a chill wind rattled the dry leaves in the oak trees. We were both dress in buck-skin garments, and she had a woolen blanket wrapped around her shoulders. We stopped in a small clearing by a spring-fed pond and embraced passionately.

"We must go to water one last time, Tse-k'," she said gravely. "To purify ourselves for what is to come." She spread her blanket in a mossy area and we stripped off our clothes and dropped them on the blanket before wading into the pond. A-na faced east and began chanting a haunting, familiar melody toward the rising sun. "Wa-gi ge quo hi, Wa-gi ge quo hiii..." she began, and I sang with her, our voices blending as we completed the verses and repeated the whole song four times. Then we squatted and submerged ourselves completely in the frigid water seven times.

We emerged from the water and brushed most of it off with our hands, then ran to the blanket and lay down, wrapping it around us as we clung together, shuddering with the cold. Gradually we warmed, and my errant cock rose between us, pressing against her smooth belly. She kissed me fervently, gazing deep into my eyes, then slid her leg across my hips and guided my cock into her liquid depths. The heat of her radiated through my rigid shaft and pervaded my entire body, and my shivering ceased. We moved together with the ease of long practice, comfortable and comforting, yet fraught with desire. I did not want it to end, but when she reached her glorious climax, her muscular snatch convulsing around my deeply embedded dick, I erupted within her, depositing my essence in a place where I prayed all love lay.

"Ah, Tse-k', my husband," she whispered when she had caught her breath, "I love you truly, to the depth of my souls. But you know why I must go."

"I don't really. I love you so much –"

"I must make a vision quest. You know that."

"But women don't –"

She stopped me with a finger across my lips. "Not usually. But it is my destiny. The signs are all in place. I must do this thing, my love. And you must care for our Tse-ni-sa while I am gone. She will need you. The starving moon will so be upon us, and you must keep her warm and safe."

"But how will you –"

She silenced me with her finger again. "I will be fine, Husband. I am smart. And lucky. And I swear I will return to you as soon as the time is right."

She disengaged herself from me, stood up, and dressed quickly. I dressed as well and wrapped the blanket around her shoulders. I embraced and kissed her one last time before she turned away and started through the forest toward the rising sun. I watched until she disappeared in the trees, then fell to my knees and sobbed into my hands.

*************************

"Jack! Wake up! You're only dreaming!" Jennifer was slapping my face lightly with her slender hand. I opened my eyes, feeling the usual sense of displacement in addition to a vast abyss of sorrow.

"Uh, what...please don't go."

"I'm not going anywhere, Jack. You were having a nightmare, I think. And you were crying." She gently wiped tears from the corners of my eyes with her thumb.

"I'm OK now," I told her. But I knew that I wasn't. "I have to go to the bathroom. Keep the bed warm for me, OK?" I got up and went across the hall to the bathroom, stood before the toilet, and lowered my shorts, then noticed that they were soaked with semen. Oh God. I hoped she hadn't noticed. I kicked them off, urinated, and washed myself at the sink before returning to her. I slipped under the covers and pulled her back into my arms.

"Uh, Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't have any pants on."

"I know. I was too sleepy to get them down in time, and they got wet."

She giggled. "I hope you don't get any funny ideas..."

"I have plenty of ideas, but none of them are funny."

In response, she kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth. We held the kiss until we both drifted off to sleep again, clasped tightly in one another's arms.

***********************************************

Part 18

Full daylight came far too soon. When the bright rays of the sun streamed through the window my head was fuzzy from lack of sleep, and it took me a few bewildering seconds to figure out where I was. My heart nearly jumped into my throat when I realized that I was in Jennifer's bed, holding an angel in my arms. She had turned away from me during the night, but was firmly spooned against me, her blond head resting on my outstretched arm, her firm derrière embracing my rigid cock. I watched her sleep for long moments, her breathing almost undetectable, her beautiful face relaxed and free of care. I hated to wake her, but a glance at the clock told me that it was 8:30 already, and we were sure to be disturbed quite soon. I smoothed her tangled hair back and tucked the exposed portion behind her ear, then licked the outer rim of that delectable appendage with the barest tip of my tongue.

Her eyes sprang open and she went tense in my arms, then relaxed. "Jack," she said, stifling a yawn, "you're really here. I had the strangest dreams..."

I slipped the tip of my tongue into her ear and she shivered. "Now that," she giggled, "is giving ME funny ideas. And I see that you've been harboring some yourself." She wiggled her ass playfully, tormenting my conscienceless cock. "Oh my God. What time is it?"

"Eight-thirty. And we better get moving. Before your mom gets home, or my funny ideas become serious." She pushed her ass against me, shoving me toward the edge of the narrow bed. "You get up first, so I can. You've got me trapped in here, and I need to wash my face and get dressed."

I removed my arm from under her neck and rolled out of bed. My erection bobbed proudly before me. I hastily grabbed my wrinkled pants off the floor and pulled them, tucking myself in and zipping up with some considerable effort, as Jennifer watched. She lowered her eyes, blushing fiercely when I caught her looking.

I left the room to give her some privacy and headed for the kitchen, clicking on the TV and stopping in the downstairs bathroom to pee and splash water on my face. I rummaged in the refrigerator, thinking to put together a nice breakfast for her, but it was not nearly as well stocked as had been the one at the lake house. I had to settle for OJ, milk, and a box of cereal. We were going to need to go shopping sometime soon.

When Jennifer walked into the room she was radiantly beautiful in tight jeans and knitted top. My heart stuttered when she looked into my eyes. She saw my breakfast preparations and smiled. "Thanks, Jack. Let's eat on the couch, and see what's on the news."

We started eating while a boring advertisement for life insurance played on the screen. The news announcer came on next. "In local news, the victims of an early-morning explosion behind the Cherry Poppers nightclub have still not been identified." The screen showed stock footage of the club's neon sign, then the building itself, still surrounded by police cars and news vans but now roped off with crime-scene tape. Uniformed cops milled around in seemingly aimless fashion while curious bystanders jostled for a better view. "An anonymous source in the police department has confirmed that the Bentley limousine incinerated in the explosion did indeed belong to billionaire investor Hyman Hershkowitz, but apparently the three bodies found within it were burned beyond recognition and have still not been positively identified. "

I released my pent up breath explosively. "Well, I guess that's good news, actually. As far as your mom is concerned, I mean."

"But why isn't she here?" Jennifer said worriedly. "It's almost nine, isn't it?"

As if to answer her question the doorbell chimed. I sprang up and went to the door, peaking out through the small glass window to see Vholes standing on the front porch peering back at me. I quickly unlocked the door and let him in. A camera flashed behind him, and a woman in a business-suit and carrying a microphone was running up the sidewalk as I slammed the door and locked it behind him. The scavengers were already closing in.

The doorbell chimed repeatedly, and someone hammered at the door with a fist. "Ignore that," Vholes told us. "I have taken the liberty of retaining the services of a private security firm, who are even now cordoning off the area. But we will still take the precaution of remaining inside with the doors locked, won't we?"

Jennifer and I both nodded.

"Good then. So. Let us approach the issue at hand." He shot his cuffs and sat down in the chair he had occupied the night before. "Long night for me. Restful one for you children, I hope." His yellow eyes flickered over us, collecting information. I felt like he could see into my mind, and my ears burned. He glanced at the TV. "Turn that off, please. It is not helpful." I used the remote and the screen faded to black.

"So. I assume that Mrs. Crowley did not return or otherwise contact you during the night? No. I thought not. Nor has she contacted me." He consulted the gold watch on his bony wrist. "So, as it is now nine o'clock, I am required to give you these." He handed each of us business-sized envelopes. We tore them open and removed the single sheets of paper within. "Please read them to yourselves and then I will destroy them. I have already been apprised of the contents."

I unfolded mine and scanned it quickly. "Dear Jacky," it began, "If you are reading this, things have become quite complicated, as I suspected they would. Have faith. I will be back, but probably not soon. I have made arrangements with Simon Vholes to provide for you and Jennifer long enough for me to settle things. You can trust him, but no one else. Understand that my top priority is to make sure that you and Jennifer are safe and happy. Some of the details you are about to hear may be puzzling to you, but be sure that I have my reasons for doing what I have done. No matter what happens, I need you to take care of my daughter, Jacky. Remember what I taught you. And remember that I will always love you both, and that while I haven't always been smart, I've always been lucky. Follow your dreams, dearest. Lovingly, Anna."

I reread the letter and handed it to Vholes. Jennifer handed him hers as well, brushing a tear from her eyes as she did so. Vholes crumpled them in his hand and rose from his chair. "I'll just dispose of these, then. Better safe than sorry, no?" He went to the kitchen and seconds later I smelled burning paper. A smoke alarm blatted for a second and shut off.

Jennifer slipped her hand into mine and squeezed. "Oh Jack," she whimpered. "I just hope she's all right."

"I'm sure she is. Like she says, she's both smart and lucky. We should trust her."

Vholes returned to the living room, dry-washing his knobby hands fussily. "So. I trust this allays your fears somewhat? Good, then. I personally am not concerned for Mrs. Crowley's welfare, no matter what the media may think. She has shown remarkable foresight and is almost certainly safe and sound at this very moment. I have advised her not to attempt to contact either of you, however, until certain details have been taken care of."

He dusted his hands off one more time before sitting down again. "First of all, we are going to have to deal with the authorities. Annoying but necessary, I'm afraid. Lt. Doolan is demanding an interview, and I'm afraid we'll have to comply. I was unable to persuade him to accept a written statement, so I'll have to take you down to his office." He consulted his watch again. "Within the hour, unfortunately. In fact we should leave momentarily. We'll talk more in my car. Are there any ablutions you wish to perform, Miss Jennifer?"

Jennifer stood up and turned to the stairs. "I'll just brush my teeth and...uh, should I change my clothes?"

"What you are wearing will suffice nicely, my dear. And Master Jack; have you any such business to attend to? Or is there anyone you wish to notify as to your whereabouts?"

I stood, aware that I had left my underwear on Jennifer's bathroom floor. "I think I better change my clothes," I said, glancing at my backpack by the end of the couch. "And no, there's no one I need to notify. Well, maybe my friend Tommy. He will be worried about me. I moved out of my parents' house...uh, last night, actually. I doubt that they'll miss me."

Vholes' eyes bored into me. He removed a cell phone from his vest pocket and glanced at the screen. "Yes. I have the pertinent information for your parents and your friend. I will take the precaution of notifying all of them. We don't want them reporting you as a missing person, do we? I will also notify your school that you and Jennifer will not be attending classes for a few days, and see if I can arrange for your homework to be delivered to my office."

I grabbed my backpack and headed for the downstairs bathroom. He even arranged for our homework to be delivered, I thought. Whoopee. I was SO worried about that.

Two beefy security guards escorted us out the back door of the house and into the back of a black limousine parked in the alley. As we pulled out onto the main street, I saw a gaggle of reporters and camera-men point to our car and begin rushing toward the street corner, but the limo accelerated smoothly and left them in the dust. Vholes clicked his tongue. "The vultures are spiraling in," he said drily. "At this risk of repeating myself, please remember to never speak to any of them. I will issue prepared statements as necessary. And as for the police, I will be with you. Do not say anything unless I am with you at the time. And even then, say as little as possible. Which should be easy for you, because you know nothing pertinent to their investigation, correct?"

Jennifer and I nodded in unison.

The limo pulled into the fenced parking lot behind police headquarters after the driver consulted briefly with the gate-guard. "I will take the precaution of escorting you in separately to be interviewed," Vholes said. "I think we will start with Master Jack. Miss Jennifer will wait in the car with my driver, Mr. Sanchez." He looked at her and attempted a reassuring grimace. "Please try to relax, my dear. All will be well. This shouldn't take long."

Jennifer squeezed my hand as I slid out of the car. "I'm scared," she whispered.

"Just sit back and close your eyes," I told her. "This is going to work out all right. You'll see."

Inside the dingy headquarters building, Vholes ushered me to Lt. Doolan's glass office. It stank of dead cigar butts, and a large ashtray on his desk was overflowing with them. "I present to you Master Jack Jameson, as requested," Vholes announced. I looked around the small room. What a shit-hole.

Doolan creaked back in his desk chair, placing his feet on the desk. A short, soggy cigar butt protruded from his mouth. "Well, now. If it isn't the smart-ass redskin in person. Get any last night, stud?" I focused my gaze on my shoes.

"I will note your abusive language toward my client, as well as the racial epithet," Vholes said smoothly. "But for the moment, shall we proceed with the interview?"

"Yeah, we'll proceed all right." He pressed a button on his desk console and barked into the intercom, "Sally! Get over here and take this asshole to Interview Room 2 and let him sweat for a while."

"Are you arresting my client?" Vholes asked. "If so, I would like to witness the recitation of his Miranda rights. And, incidentally, he intends to exercise his right to have his attorney present during interrogation."

"Bite me, Moles," Doolan rasped. "He's not under arrest. He's a material witness in a homicide investigation, so he's got no right to an attorney. Not yet, anyway."

Vholes adjusted his shirt cuffs, diamond cuff-links gleaming in the flickering fluorescent light. "Really? I think you know better than that, Lieutenant. Now, my client wishes to cooperate, up to a reasonable point, so I suggest that you ask your questions right here, and if you find grounds to arrest him, you may do so and then we'll discuss interview protocol."

A sleazy-looking uniformed cop appeared at Doolan's office door. "You got a skell for me, Loo?"

"Fuck off," Doolan growled. "Wait outside. I'll call you in a minute." He chewed his cigar-butt for a moment and stared at me. "Ok, kid: when was the last time you saw the Crowley broad? The older one."

I glanced at Vholes out of the corner of my eye. He nodded. "Uh, I guess it was Sunday around noon. She gave me a ride home."

"Interesting," Doolan said, spitting on the stained floor. "Just a couple of hours after ol' Hymie Hershkowitz's lake house blew up. Just like his limo did last night. You know anything about that?"

"No, sir."

"You lying fuck!" Doolan snarled. "I hear you were porking both the daughter and her old lady. And she was Hymie's little fuck-bunny for years. So you know plenty. Maybe you and her decided to just get Hymie out of the way. Blow his ass up and take off with the loot? Probably sounded pretty good to you, right, stud? Free pussy and plenty of money to go with it."

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers