Seducing Jennifer Pt. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

I shook my head, staring contemptuously into Doolan's bloodshot eyes.

He snorted. "By the way, Vholes, where is the little twat? You were supposed to bring them both in this morning."

"Once again, Lieutenant," Vholes said, "I would respectfully request that you avoid using abusive language toward or in reference to my clients. And in regards to Miss Jennifer, I will produce her after we have concluded this interview. Unless, of course, you prefer to interview them together in my presence."

Doolan pushed away from his desk and slammed his feet to the floor. "You're going to cross the line one of these days yourself, Vholes, and I'm going to crucify your sorry ass. Now, kid; and let me tell you, the worst thing you can do is lie to me: Isn't is true that you spent the weekend at the lake house with the Crowley broads?"

"No sir, it's not true. I –"

"And you know full well that Mr. Jameson was nowhere near the Cherry Popper's nightclub last night," Vholes interrupted. "Furthermore, I believe that I am correct in stating that there is no evidence whatsoever that Mrs. Crowley was ever at the scene of either explosion, or otherwise involved in any criminal activity. So that rather belies your material witness allegation, does it not? Now, unless you somehow feel that you have probable cause to arrest my client, we will be exercising our right to leave this building. My clients are both justifiably distraught, and may require the attentions of a medical practitioner." He hesitated, waiting for Doolan to put me under arrest. "I thought not. Good day, Lieutenant."

"Eat shit and die, Vholes!" Doolan screamed as we turned to leave his office. "Go chase an ambulance, or go out for a wad of spaghetti with your Mafioso buddies. Whatever you think you need to do. But bring me that little Crowley twist within 15 minutes or I'll put out an APB on her."

As we exited the building, I murmured to Vholes, "What a stupid asshole."

"Quite so," Vholes replied. "Although one hates to denigrate a vital body part with such a comparison. Now into the car with you, Master Jack, and Miss Jennifer and I will be back momentarily."

When Jennifer and Vholes came back to the car, Jennifer was pale and shaking. She crawled into my arms and hid her face in my armpit. I remembered something else I had forgotten to pack: deodorant. "What a vile excuse for a human being," she said, wiping her tears on my shirt.

"Just one of the 99% that give the profession a bad name," Vholes quipped. "Unfortunately, I doubt that we will be encountering any of the other 1% during the course of this procedure. But on the bright side, you both performed admirably. I'm sure I can count on you to follow my instructions, and this will be settled forthwith with no casualties on our side."

We headed towards home, riding in silence for a few moments while Vholes fiddled with his cell phone. "Still no word from Mrs. Crowley, I'm afraid," he said finally. "Not that I expected any. But one can only hope." He put the phone away. "Now, as I have other things to tend to today, and the two of you should seize any opportunity to rest yourselves before the next assault, there are a few details –"

"You mean we're not done with the police?" Jennifer interrupted.

"I'm afraid not, my dear. They can be expected to pry around in dark corners until they can find an excuse to drag you in again. But, of course, I am equally committed to foiling their efforts. So: on to business matters." He handed us each a stapled stack of papers. "Read these and sign, please. These contracts authorize me to represent you in legal matters. A technicality, but a necessary one."

I flipped through the pages, scanning the legal boil-plate. I suddenly got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Uh, how are we supposed to pay for this? It says here that your fee is $500 an hour...I can't even pay you what I owe you for this morning. Not that it wasn't worth it. It's just that I'm about broke." I glanced at Jennifer. "We're both about broke. And I doubt that Mrs. C. has a lot of money put away --"

"That's where you're wrong, sir," Vholes said comfortably. "You need have no anxieties regarding that score. I am authorized to tell you that Mrs. Crowley has seen fit to establish a rather substantial trust in favor of the two of you. I cannot give you all the details at this time, according to the trust instructions, but I may say that it will be sufficient to sustain you both for the foreseeable future. Quite comfortably, in fact, if you comply with a few simple requirements. First of all, you must reside together, or at least within the same dwelling unit. Does that present any difficulties?"

I shook my head vigorously, then glanced at Jennifer. She was also shaking her head.

"I thought not. Still, one must verify. In addition, you must both complete your high school educations. Any problem there? Good. You must also both attend the same college in the fall, which I understand was already planned, and you must both graduate from this or some other accredited four-year institution of your choice within five years. The trust will cover all costs, of course. Again, any problems there? Excellent. And finally, if either of you were to be legally married, even to each other, before college graduation, your benefits under the trust would be severely curtailed. Understood?"

We nodded, glancing at each other in amazement.

"Perfect, then." Vholes removed two small manila envelopes from an inside coat pocket and handed them to us. "This should cover necessary incidentals for the time being. You will also be receiving a monthly stipend which is to be deposited in a bank account jointly held by the two of you. You should open one as soon as possible and stop by my office with the appropriate information so that I can arrange for the direct deposit. If at any time you find that you need additional funds, you may request them from me. I am authorized to disburse funds as needed for health, education, or general welfare. Quite liberally, but not unlimited of course. Please do not purchase any expensive automobiles. Or diamond rings." He grinned skeletally.

I peeled open my envelope and riffled through a stack of crisp hundred-dollar bills. One thousand dollars. Quite liberal indeed. I tucked the packet into my shirt pocket.

"If you need food or other necessaries immediately, you may ask one of the security guards to purchase them for you, as it would be most unwise for either of you to leave the house. You will reimburse him yourself, and it would be prudent to include a substantial tip. Or you may have prepared food delivered. In any case, this is only temporary. In a few days the furor will die down, and your movements will be less restricted."

The limo cruised into the alley behind Mrs. C.'s house. "Hurry inside, now, children," Vholes urged as a security guard approached and opened the car door. "Rest and recuperate. I will see you tomorrow, if not sooner."

"Thank you so much, sir," I said to Vholes. "I just don't know what we would have done without you."

"Nor do I, son," he said softly. "Nor do I."

The guard hustled us into the house just as a crowd of reporters came sprinting around the corner, waving microphones and shouting. I slammed the door and locked it before leading Jennifer to the living room and settling onto the couch. She crawled into my lap and rested her head on my chest. "Oh, Jack," she said, fatigue evident in her voice, "I'm so tired. And so confused. I don't know what to think about all of this. I don't even know where to start thinking about it."

I kissed her golden hair. "Me either. So let's not think right now." My stomach rumbled, the breakfast cereal long digested. "Maybe we should get something to eat. We could order in a pizza..."

"Whatever you think, Jacky. I'm too tired to care. I just want you to hold me."

I rocked her in my arms until her grip on my neck relaxed and her breathing became slow and steady. I leaned my head back on the couch and closed my eyes too.

***********************************

I stumbled out of the forest and headed towards our little house, scrubbing tears from my eyes with the heels of my hands. I skirted the cornfield, which had already been stripped of its bounty, the dry stalks shocked and standing like sentinels against the coming winter. A squat wattle-and-daub food cache near the house held the growing-season's bounty of corn, beans and squash, and was our nearly sole source of nutrition throughout the coldest months. As I approached it, a rangy-looking dog, perhaps half coyote, bounded out to greet me, her tail wagging with joy. I stooped to rub her silky ears and she whined, panting, looking up at me with pale blue eyes. She grinned at me, exposing snaggle teeth. "Good girl," I told you. "Did Tse-ni-sa give you a treat for guarding the corn crib?" She groveled and whined again, rolling over to expose her belly.

I knelt and crawled into the house, the dog close behind me. As I passed through the inner curtain I breathed in the familiar smells of our home; cedar, wood-smoke, and roasted meat. Tse-ni-sa squatted near the small central fire, stirring a pot at the edge of the fire-pit. "Husband!" she exclaimed, rising to greet me. I took her in my arms and held her as my tears began to flow again. "A-yeee!," she said, pointing at the dog, who was crawling slowly towards us, grinning and groveling apologetically. "Out, you smelly creature!" The dog yelped and bolted back into the entrance tunnel, but moments later I noticed her sensitive nose poking out from under the inner curtain, her nostrils greedily collecting the fragrant cooking smells.

"She spent all day guarding the food cache," I explained. "And you. So I think she deserves something to eat."

Tse-ni-sa sniffed dismissively. "She deserves to go into the stew pot, rather than eating out of it." Nevertheless she ladled some stew into a clay bowl and handed it to me. "Give her this then. But tell her to keep her stinky carcass and her fleas outside."

When I came back inside after feeding the dog, Tse-ni-sa handed me a steaming bowl and a stack of small flat corn-cakes. "Eat, husband. Your stomach complains." Indeed, my stomach was growling loudly as I accepted the bowl and squatted near the fire, spooning the fragrant contents into my mouth with a folded corn-cake. It was a delicious combination of corn, beans, and some kind of meat, seasoned with wild onions.

I wiped out the bowl with the last corn-cake and stood, walking to the bed where my beautiful young wife sat combing her long hair. I took the wooden comb from her hand and finished the job for her, admiring her lustrous hair as I ran the comb through it.

"Now I will feed your souls as I have fed your body," she said, standing before me and stepping out of her deerskin dress. She was spectacularly naked beneath it. She knew I loved watching her undress, and prolonged the operation as long as possible. Her firm young breasts stood proudly above her slender waist, and feminine hips framed the furry patch through which my tongue loved to wander. She shivered. "It is too cold for me to stand here while you gawk," she said. "Put some wood on the fire and get into bed with me. One or the other may take the chill from my bones."

I moved the stew pot away from the fire and carefully pyramided a few sticks over the coals before going back to the bed, quickly shedding my clothes, and slipping beneath the fur robe that covered my lovely wife. She pulled me into her arms and kissed me, then held me at arm's length to search my face with her eyes. "You sorrow for our wife, A-na. Am I not enough to comfort you until she returns?"

"It's not that," I explained. "It's just...I fear that she will not return. And my souls ache."

She pulled my head to her breast and smoothed my long hair. "She will return, Tse-k'. She is strong and smart. And, as she is fond of saying, lucky. We must follow her wishes and await her return, together. Now, make love to me. My we-sa is growling nearly as loud as your stomach was. And her hunger is not so quickly satisfied."

I knelt above her and she guided my stiff cock into her hot wetness. I had intended to tease and titillate her slowly, first with the head of my cock and then with my tongue, but as soon as I entered her slightly she thrust herself against me and I sank into her, glorying in the tightness of her. I meant to refrain from movement, but quite soon I could no longer resist the instinct to lower my hips and move within her grasping sheath. Her hips rose and fell to meet each thrust until our desires peaked together, the waves of each amplifying the other's until I collapsed into her arms, spent in mind and body. The world suddenly seemed to be a far better, warmer and benevolent place than it had just a few hours before.

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers