Seducing Jennifer Pt. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy's voice blared from the receiver. "Dude! Is that you? Fuck, I've been trying to call you like forever. Nobody seems to know where you are, but then just now I saw that thing on TV...so I figured I'd try again. Before you drank all the beer and got too gassed up to talk. So what's up?"

"What thing on TV?" A chill ran down my spine.

"Fuck, Dude. They been running a clip showing some guy handing you a pizza and a rack of beer. And you were standing there in your drawers."

"Shit!" I yelled. "Those cocksuckers!"

"Yeah. And they were talking about how that would be possession of alcohol by a minor, since you're only eighteen, and wondering if maybe that meant that Jennifer's mom was in there with you and it was for her. So is she? At the house with you, I mean."

"No, she's not," I groaned. "I wish the hell she was. But we really don't know where she is now."

"You better ditch your empties, Dude. You can bet the cops are watching that shit."

"You know it, Dude. Thanks for calling me, Tommy. I got to get rid of this shit right now." I envisioned Doolan and Tinkler storming the security guards and kicking down the door. "I'll call you right back."

"Hey, wait! Who the hell was –"

I hung up and gathered the beer cans, two empties and four full ones, put them in a plastic Walmart bag, and went to the back door. I pushed the curtain aside slightly and looked out. There was another security guard sitting on the back steps, but I didn't see anyone else. I cracked the door open and said softly, "Hey! Dude! You want a couple of brews?"

He turned his head, startled, and stood up. "Hey, bruh. Yeah; that would be real. There ain't dick going on back here."

I passed him the Walmart bag. "I got a couple slices of pizza left too, if you want."

"Cool!"

I passed him the greasy pizza box too. "Just take the empties with you when you go home, OK? You know how people talk..."

"Got you covered, bruh." We bumped knuckles and I locked the door again.

Damn. I had a feeling that Tommy had just bailed my ass out once again. I thought of Jennifer waiting upstairs. And then of Tommy sitting around holding his phone and waiting for me to call back. Fuck. I owed him several big ones, and I couldn't just unplug the phone and blow him off.

He answered on the first ring. "Yo, Tommy. I got rid of the evidence."

"Excellent. Safety first, right?"

"You know it dude. So how is it going with you?"

"Not as good as it is with you, I bet. So tell me, who the hell was that guy who called me? He sounded like the Cryptkeeper."

I laughed. "He kind of looks like that ol' dude too. He's our lawyer. And I don't know dick about lawyers, but I'm gonna say he's a good one."

"So why do you need a lawyer?"

"You know Mrs. C. is missing, right? And all that mess about the rich guy's limo blowing up, and I guess his vacation house blew up too. Well, the cops are thinking that Jennifer and I were involved in that somehow."

"Damn! You got your ass in a crack, Dude?"

"I don't know. And that's about all I can tell them, 'cuz I don't know shit about any of it. But of course they're not buying that. And it's pretty clear that if they could pin it on me somehow they'd be happier that pigs in shit. Case closed. Glory hallelujah."

"The Po-po suck big hairy dicks, Dude. You got to remember that. They'll pin this on the first jig that walks past if they can. And I'm sure you're dark enough to do in a pinch...how your folks dealing with this shit? They got you praying 12 hours a day?"

"They can suck me off, Dude. I'm out of there. I'm staying with Jennifer for now. Later...I don't know, but I'm never going back there."

"So how's it going with sweet Jenny? You get any yet?"

"Yeah, about that...she just went to bed, and I was on my way up to tuck her in when you called."

"I bet you'd like to tuck something into her."

I hesitated. "Come on, Tommy. She's in bad shape right now, worrying about her mom. So I just need to be here for her."

"I hear you, Dude. But you play your cards right, you'll be moving off the couch and into her bed, you know what I'm sayin'?"

"I hope you're right, Dude. But hey; thanks for calling, and I'll try to call you back tomorrow. I got to keep the phones unplugged 'cuz of all the reporters trying to call."

"Keep the faith, Dude. I'll catch you later then."

I hung up and unplugged the phone.

After a quick bathroom stop I loped up the stairs. Jennifer's bedroom door was closed. I cracked it open and peeked in. She was in bed, under the comforter, partly reclining against a stack of pillows. Her eyes were closed, but when she heard me she opened them. The bedside lamp was turned down to the low setting, and it bathed the scene in a cozy glow.

"Hey," I said. "You awake?"

"Barely. What took you so long?"

"Tommy called. I forgot to unplug the phone earlier, and I picked up without thinking. And I thought I owed him an explanation. Then I had to lock up and stuff, you know?"

"Yeah. I just thought you might be in a little more of a hurry to get up here...but since you finally made it, would you please get in here and hold me?" She held up the corner of the comforter and made space for me to get in bed beside her.

I crossed to the bed and reached for the lamp to turn it off.

"Leave it on, Jack. I want to see you."

With her gaze locked with mine, I peeled off my shorts and shirt and slid into bed beside her. She slid into my arms, and I realized that the nightshirt had disappeared. She was totally and gloriously naked. She rested her head on my chest, one soft hand resting on my stomach. I kissed her hair, inhaling her clean scent.

"Jack? Tell me a story."

"Like what?"

"Like when we lived in a little mud house with a thatched roof, and a storm was coming..."

"And we went inside, and while your mom was making tea, we uh..."

"Tell it right, Jack. We made some jokes about, um, pussies and green persimmons, remember?"

I stirred uncomfortably. "Yeah. And then you and I made love. And we all lived happily ever after."

She pinched my nipple. "There was more than that. Tell me."

"You mean the part where I was the meat in the sandwich?"

"OK. Now I really am convinced. We definitely had the same dream – not just once, but twice. It's so insane...but there's no question that it happened. But what does it mean, Jack?"

"I guess it means that we're so close, and so much in love, that our dreams are in synch. Nobody understands how the human brain works, right? So maybe this kind of thing happens to other people too, but they just don't talk about it."

"Maybe. But what does the part about you and me and mom in bed together mean? That was really weird."

I drew a deep breath. "Maybe it means that she's always with us, somehow. Even when we're in bed together. And she's happy and she approves...we're all linked by love."

She snuggled against me, her stiff-nippled breasts grazing my side. The monster began to stir in his pubic lair. "I like that explanation, Jacky. Because if it means something more literal...I just don't know if I could do that. It seemed so natural in the dream...but if she were here in bed with us right now it would be too freaky. People just don't do that. I don't think I could ever do that."

"I know. But the dreams happen in a different time and place. Maybe a different universe, I don't know. And there have been places right here in America where at one time that would not have seemed unusual to anyone. Before the religious bigots got here, anyway."

"I guess." She lifted her face to me, wanting to be kissed. "We're in this place and time right now though, and Mama is not here, sooo...my we-sa is crying for you, Jack." She blushed. "Do you think you could kiss her and make her feel better?"

I brushed her lips with mine and traced them with the tip of my tongue. She nibbled at my lower lip and pushed herself against my hip, and I could feel her damp warmth. We shared a deep, wet kiss and my hand strayed to her breast, the size and shape becoming familiar but ever more enchanting. I kissed her swan-like neck, and she shivered. "Don't tease me, Jack. I feel like I'm about to explode."

I lowered myself to kiss her breasts, teasing the nipples lightly with my teeth. I kicked the covers loose so my long legs could hang off the end of the bed, and went even lower, until my face was level with her damp pussy. I traced her moist slit with my tongue, finding that her inner lips were swollen and very warm. I fluttered them with my tongue and she moaned, clutching at my hair. "I want to taste you too, Jack. Can we do that? Right now?"

I threw back the covers and pulled myself up beside her, then lifted her small body over me and pulled her up to my face. I delved my tongue into her snatch and she shuddered convulsively, then quickly turned herself around to face my feet and bent to engulf the head of my cock in her hot, eager mouth. I plunged my face into her nest, and slid my tongue into her as far as it would go. A flexible membrane perhaps an inch past the opening obstructed further invasion. She flinched when my tongue prodded it.

"Careful, Jack. That is kind of sensitive right there." I probed more carefully, finding an opening in the center of the membrane and circling it with my tongue. The muscles in her thighs trembled.

She stuffed as much as my cock into her mouth as she could, grasped me in one hand, and began to suck slowly. The sensations in my cock were almost unbearable.

I replaced my tongue with a finger and went after her tiny clit, circling the hood and pushing it back with my tongue, then stimulating it gently and rhythmically. It wasn't long before she had to take her mouth off my prick to catch her breath, although she kept stroking my saliva-coated shaft with her hand. I felt the tension in her little body winding tighter, and I increased the pressure of my tongue on her clitty. She trembled on the brink of her release for long moments before crying out with joy and plunging into the abyss. Her internal contractions expelled my probing finger, and she shuddered to limp completion, collapsing onto me, my straining cock still clutched in one tiny fist.

That was when the doorbell began to chime insistently.

12