Seducing Jennifer Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers

We drained our cups in short order. Tommy set down his cup and stood up. "Well, folks, it's about that time. Thanks for a really exciting day." He extended a hand to Mary Louise.

"So we just walk off into the bedroom?" Mary Louise said faintly. "Maybe I should talk to Jennifer for a few minutes first..."

"No, I carry you off into the bedroom," Tommy said, scooping her into his arms. "And you can tell Jennifer all about it tomorrow." He strode to the master bedroom and paused in the doorway. "Let's just pretend there's a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on this door. We'll see you when we see you." He went in and pushed the door closed with his heel.

"Okay then," I said to Jennifer. "Would you like to stay up and watch TV a little longer?"

"No. I wouldn't. But what I would like you to do is go take another shower. And scrub yourself really well all over."

"You going to come in and wash my back?"

"No. I'll be waiting for you when you get done."

When I came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, Jennifer was in the gilded princess bed under the covers, leaving plenty of room for me beside her. I dropped the towel and crawled in. She came into my arms and I saw that she was wearing a suit of flannel pajamas. And they had feet in them.

She nestled her golden head against my chest and I kissed her forehead, her eyes, and the tip of her nose before reaching her lips. She gave me just the tip of her pointy little tongue before saying, "No more, Jack. It's too frustrating. Just sleep. And hold me."

**********************************

Tse-ni-sa and I were filled with excitement as we approached the meeting grounds for the Green Corn Ceremonies. We had been isolated for a long time with only each other and the dog for company, when a trader hallooed from the edge of our clearing, waiting respectfully until we came out to greet him. We stood and gawked at the sight of another human being. He dropped his heavy pack to the ground and sat down beside it, cross-legged. After a time we summoned the courage to approach him.

"I saw the smoke from your fire," he explained. "Did not know anyone was living out here."

I sat down opposite him. Tse-ni-sa brought us gourds of tea, and sat next to me. In the course of a long conversation, he mentioned the up-coming Green Corn Ceremonies and asked if we were going. I looked at Tse-ni-sa. "We're going," we said simultaneously. He told us how to get to the grounds, we traded a few furs and one of Jennifer's river-cane baskets for a few small items she needed, fed him with a gourd of hominy gruel flavored with squirrel meat, and he went on his way.

We walked for three days to get there, camping along the way and sleeping in a deer-hide lean-to at night. The dog had been taught to carry a pack, and was a great help to us. When we arrived at the grounds, we were awestruck by the number of buckskin-clad people milling around the camping area where dozens of tents and lean-to's were set up. People nodded and smiled at us as if we were expected guests, and soon we were greeted by the Chief of the Grounds, who made us welcome and showed us where to set up our lean-to. We spent the day visiting, and Tse-ni-sa helped with the cooking. Many of the people I saw that day seemed oddly familiar, but I couldn't place them in my memories.

When night fell and the air cooled, Tse-ni-sa and I crawled into our bed on the ground under the lean-to and covered ourselves with a light blanket. The dog had been meeting and greeting also, and seemed to be greatly interested in a massive, wolf-like creature that seemed to be a chief among his kind, and she was not curled up at the foot of our bed as she usually would be when we settled down for the night. Tse-ni-sa came into my arms, her lips sweet against mine. "Tomorrow we begin our fast," I told her. "And will not eat again until after the main ceremony. We will also abstain from any sexual contact—" She whimpered. "until after the ceremony and feast. So tonight is a night for love." I touched her firm breast and felt the nipple stiff against my palm. We kissed and fondled each other until soft noises from the next lean-to attracted our attention.

A stoutly-built man, very dark, with unusual kinky hair was talking quietly to a plump woman with equally unusual deep red hair. Her figure attractively filled out her brief deer-hide tunic. I had seen them during the day, and they had seemed to be interested in each other but not a familiar couple. The girl seemed to be undecided about something, and they exchanged suggestive banter with each other until finally the dark man drew her into his arms and kissed her. She seemed reluctant at first, but soon had her arms around his neck, and we could hear their heavy breathing quite clearly. They sat down on the dark man's blanket and continued to kiss and caress each other, he fondling her plump breasts while she combed her fingers through his wiry hair.

"I think we're about to witness new lovers coming together for the first time," I whispered to Jennifer. She rolled over, spooning herself against me, my cock hard between her buttocks.

"We shouldn't watch," she said.

"I know." But we could not avert our gaze as the dark man slipped a hand under the girl's tunic. She sighed and kissed him passionately as he fondled her we-sa. The sound of their breathing became louder and more frantic, until finally he stripped off her tunic, untied his own breech-cloth, and they were naked in the moonlight, her voluptuous figure clearly revealed to our prying eyes.

"She's so beautiful!" Jennifer whispered. "And he is...impressive." The dark man's cock had risen and looked like a blacksnake against the woman's much paler thigh. My own cock was stiff and throbbing.

He parted her legs gently and slipped one thick finger into her. She moaned, a hint of discomfort in her voice as he penetrated her further while suckling at her nipples. Her moans became more demanding rather than resisting, and soon he lowered his face and buried it between her lewdly spread thighs. She held his head as he feasted at her furrow until she was writhing in his arms and thrusting herself upward to meet his demanding tongue. When he came to his knees and applied his thick member to her wet we-sa, Tse-ni-sa lifted one knee and guided my aching cock into herself. I was vaguely aware of the sounds of love-making emanating from other near-by camps. It truly was a night for love.

He slid his cock up and down her furrow a few times, pausing at her entrance to push gently at it with the bulbous head of his prick before moving upward again to pleasure her clit. They were kissing feverishly, and at long last she met his tentative thrust with a more demanding thrust of her own and the head of his cock was enveloped by her small we-sa.

Tse-ni-sa ground herself against me and I began thrusting slowly within her hot tightness, feeling her tension begin to build. I cupped her breasts in my hands, pinching her pebbled nipples gently. The red-haired woman whimpered as the dark man penetrated her we-sa further, and he started to withdraw but she drew up her knees and encouraged him onward with her hands on his sculpted buttocks. He groaned with the effort of denying his instinct to thrust into her brutally, his massive thighs quivering with suppressed lust.

"He will hurt her," Tse-ni-sa gasped. I began moving faster, penetrating her ever more deeply as she writhed in my arms. I wanted to spurt my seed into Tse-ni-sa's womb, but watching the action next door was strangely exciting, and I held back. Steadily the dark man's veined cock slid further into his partner until she stiffened and uttered a gasp of pain. He stopped pushing, waiting for her to adjust to his invasion before beginning to settle further into her. She clasped his muscled torso between her plump thighs but continued to urge him on with trembling hands until finally his cock was buried completely within her and their sweaty bodies seemed to meld together.

"She is taking all of him!" Tse-ni-sa said, and I felt the silken walls of her wet tunnel ripple around my hardness.

"Do you remember our first time?" I asked.

"No. I was asleep." She giggled softly, reaching between her legs to roll my heavy balls in her hand.

"You seemed quite lively to me," I teased.

The dark man began moving slowly between his partner's splayed thighs, slowly withdrawing himself from her slippery folds, then just as slowly thrusting back in again. She lay as if paralyzed as he gently fucked her tight we-sa. When she began to whimper uncomfortably he withdrew completely, lifted her hips with his hands, and lowered his face to her mound. Her whimpers quickly turned into sighs of pleasure, and when she bucked and shuddered, softly crying out in wonder, he quickly thrust his thick cock into her to the hilt, shuddering and moaning through his own orgasm.

I began thrusting more purposefully into Tse-ni-sa, feeling her tension build until she quivered with the lust for release. She suddenly reached her peak, and as it crested I emptied myself into her liquid core, crushing her in my arms as I came. We relaxed, gasping for breath, resting after our thoroughly satisfying climaxes.

I noticed that the dark man had rolled over to face us, the whites of his eyes and teeth glinting in the moonlight. "Did you enjoy watching us?" He grinned. "I enjoyed watching you. You seem quite familiar, but I'm not sure why. Do you remember meeting me before, somewhere? I am called 'Ya-na-sa,' because people think I look like a buffalo."

"Ta-mi?" I asked. "Is that really you?"

jacktar48
jacktar48
282 Followers
12