Seducing Jennifer Pt. 35

Story Info
Wedding Night for Jack and Jennifer, and the morning after
2.7k words
4.51
27k
6

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
280 Followers

After we had all eaten more than we wanted, the clan mothers led us to a small guest house made of wattle and daub. We knelt to crawl inside, the old ladies close behind us.

There was a central fire below the smoke hole and beds of piled hides and furs at opposite sides of the single room. Jennifer and I sat down on one bed and Tommy and Mary Louise took the other.

The old ladies crawled into the room and stood up. One of them placed a large bowl of roasted venison near the fire.

"In case you need more strength during the night," she explained. The others cackled.

"These men look to have plenty of strength," another said. "It is the women who will need help."

"We're right here if they're too much for you," the Wild Potato mother said lasciviously. "Do not hesitate to call."

"Don't call her! She has ridden four husbands to death already!" They all laughed delightedly.

"And one of them was not even hers!" They laughed harder.

A thin, bent woman with kindly eyes put her gnarled hand on Jennifer's shoulder. She handed her a tiny clay pot. "Put a little of this on the entrance to your we-sa, child. It will make it a little easier for you."

"A-yee!" someone screeched. "The Blue Clan mother never rests! Always giving medicine to the needy!" Everyone cackled.

I was becoming restive. How long was this bachelorette party going to last? Would they bring in male strippers next?

"Enough!" the Blue Clan mother finally said. Her voice was thin and reedy but commanding, and the others lapsed into silence. "I am Blue-Drink-Woman. Come to me in the morning if you have any pain, or questions."

"She won't have any questions by morning!" someone hooted. "And the pain will be over the minute we leave!"

"Let us help the brides undress," Blue-Drink-Woman said firmly. She pulled Jennifer to her feet and helped her off with her tee-shirt. Her pale ethereal body glimmered in the flickering firelight and the women sighed at the beauty of her.

Jennifer stood for a moment, gazing into my eyes. She turned and crawled onto the bed, and Blue-Drink-Woman helped her cover herself with our marriage blanket.

Another woman helped Mary Louise undress. When she was naked in the firelight the old women moaned. "Such a strong, fat woman! She will bear many children for her clan."

Wild Potato mother hefted one of Mary Louise's generous breasts in her hand. "She will be able to raise twins with these!" The others cackled their agreement.

They helped Mary Louise into bed and covered her with her marriage blanket. Blue Clan mother stood by the door. "Leave now, sisters. Let the children enjoy each other. They won't need our help."

"But now we must undress the men!"

"Their wives will take care of that, she said. "Now out!"

When they were all out of the house, Blue-Drink-Woman said, "You honor us with this merging of your bodies and souls. I can see that you are very special. The ancient prophecy...no. Not now. Now is your time to make memories which will keep you warm when you are old like me. Love each other, children. You are important to us all."

Then she was gone and the house was suddenly silent except for the crackling of the fire. I wondered what prophecy she was talking about. None of the many stories I knew seemed to be applicable.

"Come here, husband," Mary Louse said, reaching for Tommy's breechcloth. "Let me help you with this." She slipped her hand under his apron. "Mmmmm! I know what you're thinking about...."

Jennifer put her hand on my thigh and it burned like a red-hot iron against my skin. "Love me, husband," she whispered. We both fumbled with the ties to my breechclout until I could push it down my hips and kick it away. I crawled under the blanket with her and we lay side by side, not touching for a few minutes.

My mind was in turmoil. We had made love many times before in this world, but never in the other. Still, I felt as if this would be the first time for me, in any world. What if it did not go well? What if she was repelled by me? Cautiously I found her tiny hand and covered it with mine.

"Jacky? What language are we speaking right now?"

"English," I said hesitantly. "When we are alone together. But when we're with the people who have always lived here we speak Tsa-la-gi. It's strange, I know. I'm not sure how or why. I feel like there are two separate people in my head sometimes."

"So confusing." She rolled toward me and I put my arm behind her neck. "Do you want to make love to me tonight, Jacky?"

"Only if you do," I said huskily. "I know you're tired. Maybe you'd like to sleep now, and then when we wake up—"

"I think I'm too wound up to sleep. But I would like it if you would give me a massage."

She rolled over to lie prone and I drew the blanket back to reveal the creamy skin of her back. I brushed her silky hair aside and gently rubbed her shoulders. She moaned with pleasure and I felt her muscles soften in my hands. I worked my way down her spine, rubbing with my thumbs as I went, until I reached the curve of her feminine hips. So beautiful. I massaged her dainty buttocks, brushed fleetingly across the small tuft of hair between her thighs, moved on to her legs, and finally her feet.

She sighed and rolled over, her small hard nipples peeping at me saucily. I smoothed the hair away from her eyes and put a hand on her breast, then leaned down to brush her lips with mine. The kiss deepened and she put her arms around my neck. I stretched out beside her and held her close while our tongues avidly sought each other's company. I felt her heart beating in time with mine.

Tenderly I stroked her neck, shoulder and torso, kissing the spot below her ear as my hand traced her hip bone. She parted her thighs and I brushed my fingers against her pussy. The fine hairs there were damp with her moisture. She sighed and opened her eyes.

"Jack? I want you now."

"I know." I cupped her furry mound in my hand and the lips parted to allow my middle finger into her slippery cleft. My cock throbbed against her thigh as I dipped my fingertip into her wet pussy. She was so hot there. I pressed my finger in further until she winced, then slowly withdrew and traced upwards to her clitty. The little pink button was already protruding, and I rubbed around its hood carefully.

She put one hand on my cock and squeezed. I stifled a groan and slid my finger back into her. It went more easily this time, almost to the second knuckle. She smoothed pre-cum around the head of my stiff dick.

I rotated my finger gently, stretching her, before going back to her tiny clit. When she began to buck against my hand I put my finger back into her and carefully pushed a second one in beside it. She was very tight but began to relax as she slowly stroked the shaft of my cock.

After a time during which our hearts thumped madly she put her thigh across my hips. I cupped her small ass in my hands and drew her to my face. Her natural perfume was delicious in my nostrils as I licked her slit. She had already been wet, and I made her wetter until she gasped and pulled away from my questing tongue.

She slid down to center herself over my leaking prick. She took me in her hand and guided me to her steamy entrance. "It's time, Jack. Time for me to have you all the way inside me."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, praying that she was. "Last chance to back out—"

In answer she sat back on my rigid staff and the head popped into her. She wiggled her hips, taking me deeper until she gasped. I held perfectly still, letting her set the pace. She kissed me languorously as she fucked my cock, letting the head of it prod her maidenhead at the end of each stroke. I felt her tightness relax in tiny increments, her hymen dilating to accept the tip of my penis until suddenly she thrust down hard and at least half my dick was drawn into her slick tunnel. She gasped and laid her head on my chest, holding me tight within her hot depths.

"Jack?" she whispered.

"Yes, my love?" I desperately hoped that she was not going to ask me to stop now.

"I think I'm not a virgin any more, Jack."

"I noticed."

She rocked back a little farther and my cock expanded her velvet sheath gradually. Little by little she took more of me until I was completely embedded within her. We held each other for a long time until she relaxed against me and I began to move, slowly at first, short, gentle strokes.

She began to meet my thrusts, gasping at the end of each, until I was easily sliding half my length in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Drops of sweat fell from her brow onto my chest to mingle with my own film of perspiration. Blood surged in my eardrums like thundering surf.

"I'm going to come, Sweetheart," I groaned. "Do you want—"

"I want you to come inside me, Jack," she gasped. "I want you to fill me up with hot cum."

My swollen cock erupted deep within her, spurting my hot seed directly into her womb. It was a total body orgasm for me, and I nearly lost consciousness. She rocked gently against me, her tight snatch milking me dry.

"Did you...?" I finally murmured.

"A little. But it was wonderful, Jack. I love you so much. It was even more than I had hoped for. And much better than any dream."

"Let me make it even better for you." I started to ease my softening cock out of her grasping pussy.

She pushed her hips firmly down to hold me captive within her. "Stay inside me, Jacky. You'll have plenty of chances to make me come." I felt her smile against my chest. "We have to do it seven times before morning, you know."

"Who told you that? I never heard—"

"I just made it up." She licked my nipple. "But it seems like a good idea. Seven is a very important number. And we want to start off right. Sooo..." She began to rock against me again and my cock quickly returned to full tumescence. Spent cum gushed out of her and soaked my balls.

***************************

I awoke with Jennifer in my arms, our bodies sticky with sweat and cum. She smiled up at me as I brushed the hair away from her eyes. "We're still here, Jack. Right where we belong."

I looked around at the small room suffused with pale light from the smoke hole. The fire was long dead, and the ashes swirled with the occasional breath of wind that invaded our homely shelter. Tommy and Mary Louise were still asleep, she crouching above him with her head pillowed on his chest, her flaming locks in glorious profusion across her back and shoulders.

Jennifer and I held each other, dozing off and on until Tommy said, "You two going to sleep all day? We need to go to water. Besides, there's someone here who needs to take a wicked piss, and somehow I know just exactly who it is."

Jennifer giggled. "Move, Husband. Tommy is not the only one."

Tommy and I crept out of the guest house and hurried to a convenient spot in the woods where we relieved our bladders. "Jesus Chrymus, Dude. That was a night I'll never forget," Tommy said, shaking his fat prick. I noticed him wince as he adjusted his foreskin.

I nodded. "Jennifer decided we needed to do it seven times for luck. Not sure if we managed that, but it was close to it."

"You're not sure? Weren't you involved?"

"I certainly was. Intimately. But I was at least partially unconscious for some of it."

The morning was still young, but the village was already bustling with activity. Dog bounded up beside us and leaned against my leg.

"I really want to go to water, Dude. What are our wives waiting for, anyway?"

"I assume they're comparing notes," I said. "But they are going to have to come out soon. I'm sure nature is calling them too."

Sure enough, Mary Louise and Jennifer came crawling out of the guest house and ran, hand in hand, to another nearby spot in the woods, their free hands cupped under their dripping pussies.

"Owww-eee!" I heard Jennifer exclaim. "That really burns! I'm rubbed raw down there."

"Are you complaining?" Mary Louise giggled.

"No. Just wondering when I'll be able to do it again."

"Did you use the stuff the Blue woman gave you?"

"No, I forgot all about it. But I'm ready to use it now, if I can find it."

"Is there enough for both of us?"

Moments later they joined us and we followed the path to the river, where we all waded in, ritually bathed each other, and sang our morning song. We felt peaceful, balanced, and full of love as we came out of the water and walked, naked and dripping, back to the guest house. I had hoped we might escape the notice of the townsfolk and slip back inside for a morning nap, but no such luck.

The seven clan mothers waited expectantly outside the little mud building. "So the women are still able to walk this morning!" one of them cackled. "They must have chosen very lazy men!"

"Or perhaps their we-sa's were so stubborn that the men gave up," another offered.

Wrinkly old Wild Potato mother stepped forward and grasped my dangling cock, milking it deftly. "No, this one has been drained as dry as a buffalo cow's teats in the Starving Moon," she said. "Too bad for me." They all howled with laughter.

"Enough of your screeching!" Blue Clan mother said irritably. She turned to Jennifer. "Did it go well for you, granddaughter?"

"O-sta ho-wa," Jennifer said in Tsa-la-gi, blushing.

"A-yee!" the old ladies screeched. "Very well, she says!"

Gi-tli wriggled around in the crowd, receiving pats from everyone and grinning her snaggletoothed smile. "Stinky animal," Jennifer said.

"A traveler arrived in the night," Blue Clan mother told Jennifer. "She is anxious to speak with you. We brought you these dresses. And new breechclouts for the men. You should dress now, and I will send her to you. Now go home, you old crones!" she said, shooing at the other clan mothers. "You can tease the children later!"

I bent to crawl into the guest house but Jennifer grabbed my arm. "You guys stay out here. Mary Louise and I have lady business to tend to." She shoved two folded deer hide breechclouts into my hands. "Get dressed and stay away from that Wild Potato lady. I don't like the way she looks at you."

"Yeah, I think she's hot for your schwantz, Dude," Tommy said admiringly. "Kind of reminds me of that Italia bitch. Only crinklier. You got to let me in on your secret, Dude."

Jennifer glared at him. "He still has two strikes, Tommy. And the count stands, even in this world."

When the girls were inside we put the breechclouts on and squatted next the mud wall of the house. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't mention Italia again, Dude," I said. "All that was just a dream."

"Just a dream? What's the difference?"

I pondered that question. "Don't know. But she ain't coming here, I do know that."

"Hey, look at that!" Tommy exclaimed, pointing toward the center of the village. "Here comes Vholes! And it looks like he has a woman with him."

I stood up and shaded my eyes with my hand. It was Vholes, all right. And the woman with him was Anna Crowley.

jacktar48
jacktar48
280 Followers